Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin

Go down 
+10
Lana
russianskaterdiva
*MAGic diable*
Marina
Vania
Bea
geri
rosee
Elfaria
Maria
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 3:06

Lana wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Well...I don't know what to say, or think, about this article and the comments transpiring here... Rolling Eyes I have a feeling this will turn into a large mocking-fest, if that's the right word? Suspect

loveall
Lyra

Well, if Zhulin is saying that Navkos were undermarked... Shocked Buh.. I'm sorry, but he deserves it. :kataus: Albena and Maxim + a few other couples were way better than Navkos at many competitions, yet didn't come anywhere close to beating them. Rolling Eyes Those teams were clearly undermarked :disap: and I find it ridiculous that Zhulin is making these type of comments. Buh.. Why now? Suspect Navkos won gold at Olympics. What is there for him to complain about? Razz

During American coverage of the GPF, our commentators made the comment on Oksana and Max: I would say that they are much better than Navka and Kostomarov. They don't rely on their tacky costumes or their overdramatic gestures to gain a spot on the podium. I have to say that I am starting to agree... Rolling Eyes Navkos were in no way undermarked....and they won the Olympics...so you are right, Zhuln has nothing to complain about...you guys are starting to make me "see the light"...aka, you're turning me against them... Embarassed An yes...I know he deserves inow... Rolling Eyes You win... Rolling Eyes

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 3:16

Lyra wrote:
I have to say that I am starting to agree... Rolling Eyes Navkos were in no way undermarked....and they won the Olympics...so you are right, Zhuln has nothing to complain about...you guys are starting to make me "see the light"...aka, you're turning me against them... Embarassed An yes...I know he deserves inow... Rolling Eyes You win... Rolling Eyes

I don't think it is anyone's goal to turn you against Navkos, Lyra. Smile We are all simply stating our opinions. zvet Every one of us likes different skaters and still we all seem to get along wonderfully. Wink

I have absolutely nothing against Navkos as people. Wink I simply do not like Zhulin's comments or that they won all those titles, when in my personal opinion, they did not deserve them... :disap: If you like them, it's great!!! zvet It would be so much easier for me, if I did... No but I just don't...
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 3:19

Lana wrote:
Lyra wrote:
I have to say that I am starting to agree... Rolling Eyes Navkos were in no way undermarked....and they won the Olympics...so you are right, Zhuln has nothing to complain about...you guys are starting to make me "see the light"...aka, you're turning me against them... Embarassed An yes...I know he deserves inow... Rolling Eyes You win... Rolling Eyes

I don't think it is anyone's goal to turn you against Navkos, Lyra. Smile We are all simply stating our opinions. zvet Every one of us like different skaters and still we all seem to get along wonderfully. Wink

I have absolutely nothing against Navkos as people. Wink I simply do not like Zhulin's comments or that they won all those titles, when in my personal opinion they did not deserve them... :disap: If you like them, it's great! zvet It would be so much easier for me, if I did... No but I just don't...

Oh I know!! lol! But I am simply beginning to see your views as my own... Rolling Eyes Although I do like most of their (her) costumes... Very Happy

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 16:03

Lana wrote!
Quote :
I don't think it is anyone's goal to turn you against Navkos, Lyra. Smile We are all simply stating our opinions. zvet Every one of us likes different skaters and still we all seem to get along wonderfully. Wink

It's sooo true!!! You are so right!!! But N'\ K was not a couple that captivated audiences really!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 18:49

Serena wrote!
Quote :
It's sooo true!!! You are so right!!! But N'\ K was not a couple that captivated audiences really

I think you are very right, Serena! Ice Dance has only to gain since N\K quit! lol!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 15:45

Lana wrote!
Quote :

I have absolutely nothing against Navkos as people. Wink I simply do not like Zhulin's comments or that they won all those titles, when in my personal opinion, they did not deserve them..

I totally agree!But we have to stress that they did win some titles without deserving shocked and that kept on happening time after time shocked and it was realy a scandal in my opinion...!
This has got nothing to do with other very talented russian skaters ... nooo nooo
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 17:44

Serena wrote:
Lana wrote!
Quote :

I have absolutely nothing against Navkos as people. Wink I simply do not like Zhulin's comments or that they won all those titles, when in my personal opinion, they did not deserve them..

I totally agree!But we have to stress that they did win some titles without deserving shocked and that kept on happening time after time shocked and it was realy a scandal in my opinion...!
This has got nothing to do with other very talented russian skaters ... nooo nooo

Oh, I agree with you, too! :wink: Navkos won quite a few things, which I don't believe they deserved. shocked The worst thing for me was probably their 2004 World title. Rolling Eyes Anyways, for the moment, the judging seems to be in favor of Albena and Maxim Erm..... I'm going to have to go knock on wood, now!!! Buh.. I don't want to jinx it. pale
And yes, many of the Russian ice dancers are verrrrry good, now. zvet I quite like some of their junior teams, as well as Oksana & Maxim and Yana & Sergei. :stari:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 12:11

russianskaterdiva wrote!
Quote :
Well...I don't know what to say, or think, about this article and the comments transpiring here... Rolling Eyes I have a feeling this will turn into a large mocking-fest

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: That happens in other forums too! :kataus: :kataus: We are polite here! There are other forums (I am talking about the spanish one ) where they don´t mince words! :respect:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 17:32

Lana wrote:
[
The worst thing for me was probably their 2004 World title. Rolling Eyes Anyways, for the moment, the judging seems to be in favor of Albena and Maxim Erm..... I'm going to have to go knock on wood, now!!! Buh.. I don't want to jinx it. pale

Baaah!! Everytime I think of 2004 Worlds I get mad!! Really, I can't help it and I have to say it again. Weep It was frustrating, annoying, upseting..and every other feeling in this area!!! I can't remeber a more frustrating moment in the previous years!

Quote :

And yes, many of the Russian ice dancers are verrrrry good, now. zvet I quite like some of their junior teams, as well as Oksana & Maxim and Yana & Sergei. :stari:
Oh, I like Yana and Sergei very much...I hope they will be on the podium one day Smile
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 17:57

Alex wrote!
Quote :
And yes, many of the Russian ice dancers are verrrrry good, now. zvet I quite like some of their junior teams, as well as Oksana & Maxim and Yana & Sergei. :

That is my opinion too! I looove Yana and Sergei´s Free this season! heart2 :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 18:02

Maria wrote:
Alex wrote!
Quote :
And yes, many of the Russian ice dancers are verrrrry good, now. zvet I quite like some of their junior teams, as well as Oksana & Maxim and Yana & Sergei. :

That is my opinion too! I looove Yana and Sergei´s Free this season! heart2 :stari:

Yep, me too! :stari: I like them even more that Domnina/Shabalin Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 0:29

Maria wrote:
Alex wrote!
Quote :
That is my opinion too! I looove Yana and Sergei´s Free this season!

i wrote that... Erm.. Embarassed hehe. Laughing

Yes, I love their music!!!! :dube: Buh.. Pretty!!! lovely heart :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 4:14

alexandra wrote:
Quote :

Oh, I like Yana and Sergei very much...I hope they will be on the podium one day Smile
One day they will!!! I'm afraid "that day" is going to come too early Erm.. I love Yana & Sergei verrrry much... I love their routines from this season much more than Oksana & Max's ones. I'm talking both about Tango and the Free. Yana's back is just FABULOUS!!!! She is so stretched!!! Buh.. They are a gorgeous team.. but I know I'll never become a true fan.. their opponents will always be Nathalie & Fabian.. Buh.. My choice is Erm.. obvious Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Tranquility
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
Tranquility

Number of posts : 34
Residence : London
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 7:35

How many women has Zhulin been involved with??? Laughing Laughing Laughing
I know three: Usova, Okasana Grishuk, and his current wife Navak. I don't know who will be the next, or he has already settled down. But, can't he be serious about his love life? Why did he always use the music his ex-wife once used to please Navak in her programs? shocked shocked shocked
And now the "undermarked" part is unbelievably absurd! I still cannot figure out why he is the one to complain!!!
Let's not talk about him anymore!
2004 World Championships is frustrating to me,too. At first,Xue Shen& Hongbo Zhao made a terrible mistake in their short program;later,Michelle Kwan was unable to defend as well,and then, after the absolute fabulous FD, Albena&Maxim were placed after Navka & Kostomarov!!! "Sarabande" is the best FD of A&M' programs in my opinion. heart2 heart2 heart2
So classical and crystal! :stari: :stari: :stari: I think they look beautiful in light color outfits. Like this season, their white outfits look so good on them. nice
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 0:33

snow from china wrote!
Quote :
I know three: Usova, Okasana Grishuk, and his current wife Navak. I don't know who will be the next, or he has already settled down. But, can't he be serious about his love life? Why did he always use the music his ex-wife once used to please Navak in her

That is veryyy interesting!! :kataus: :kataus: Oh!! Those ice couples!!! and off ice couples!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 0:35

Maria wrote!
Quote :
That is my opinion too! I looove Yana and Sergei´s Free this season! heart2 :sta
oh!! THAT PASSIONATE SPANISH MUSIC!! heart2 :stari: :stari: i AM SO CURIOUS ABOUT THEIR PERFORMANCE AT eUROPEANS! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 18:27

Bea wrote!
Quote :
snow from china wrote!
Quote :
I know three: Usova, Okasana Grishuk, and his current wife Navak. I don't know who will be the next, or he has already settled down. But, can't he be serious about his love life? Why did he always use the music his ex-wife once used to please Navak in her

That is veryyy interesting!! :kataus: :kataus: Oh!! Those ice couples!!! and off ice couples!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus

Bea, You are soooooooo right!!! lol! lol! Someone could write a book about all this! lol!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 20:27

quoting Bea..
Quote :
Maria wrote!
Quote :
That is my opinion too! I looove Yana and Sergei´s Free this season! heart2 :sta
oh!! THAT PASSIONATE SPANISH MUSIC!! heart2 :stari: :stari: i AM SO CURIOUS ABOUT THEIR PERFORMANCE AT eUROPEANS! Razz

I am very curious about this couple too! zvet
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar - 0:24

*MAGic diable* wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Quote :

One day they will!!! I'm afraid "that day" is going to come too early Erm.. I love Yana & Sergei verrrry much... I love their routines from this season much more than Oksana & Max's ones. I'm talking both about Tango and the Free. Yana's back is just FABULOUS!!!! She is so stretched!!! Buh.. They are a gorgeous team.. but I know I'll never become a true fan.. their opponents will always be Nathalie & Fabian.. Buh.. My choice is Erm.. obvious Laughing Razz

After this Europeans....I am little confused about Yana and Sergei, Oksana and Maxim. Razz Still have to decide about...

As for Nathalie and Fabian, Sinnead and John I do hope they will dominate the podiums Wink
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar - 11:19

alexandra wrote:

As for Nathalie and Fabian, Sinnead and John I do hope they will dominate the podiums Wink

Yaaaay! Another fan of Sin&John :vo:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar - 15:55

Vania wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Yaaaay! Another fan of Sin&John :vo:

Smile yeees, I already told Lerka. They are incredibly nice and funny and sweet and friendly. And I was really impressed by their programs and performances :woow: Ah, we should have more flags as emoticons Wink
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar - 16:07

alexandra wrote:

Smile yeees, I already told Lerka. They are incredibly nice and funny and sweet and friendly. And I was really impressed by their programs and performances :woow:

Did you meet them in Warsaw, Alex? Oh, I hope you did Very Happy

Quote :
Ah, we should have more flags as emoticons Wink

:vo:

Oops, this was the topic about the interview with Zhulin Laughing
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar - 16:20

Vania wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Smile yeees, I already told Lerka. They are incredibly nice and funny and sweet and friendly. And I was really impressed by their programs and performances :woow:

Did you meet them in Warsaw, Alex? Oh, I hope you did Very Happy

yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar - 17:58

Vania wrote:
:vo:

Pffft. bla-bla-bla Who cares, it's just Zhulin. :respect: :kataus: :zy: I much prefer John & Sinead. :dube: :wink:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar - 20:31

Vania wrote:

Hehe...ok. Let's turn the topic back into a Zhulin topic. Let's just say that I have seen Zhulin in quite a funny and interesting state. It was in the hotel in Warsaw Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next