Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roman dating...?!?

Go down 
+6
Lana
Serena
Maria
Bea
Vania
Lacey
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr - 3:24

WOW!

Surprise, surprise...maybe just for me but... affraid

http://www.eg.ru/publication.mhtml?Part=7&PubID=8497

But I bet it won't last long-she's a Leo, he is Aquarius-opposite star signs attract only briefly... :study:

bounce
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr - 10:52

Yes, I know about this. Our commentators who like gossips so much Laughing said that few months ago.
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr - 14:59

I don't understand a word of rusian Sad Sad He is soo flippant.. Embarassed Dating not Oksana anymore???

I guess that's the right word for always being fooling around...

We say amizade colorida lol! Razz in european and brazillian portuguese
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :blush2: I guess we can translate for colourful frienship :kataus: :kataus: , but I don't know if is there a specific word in english..
:kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr - 15:09

Bea wrote!
Quote :
He is soo flippant.. Embarassed Dating not Oksana anymore???

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :respect:

:cheer: :cheer: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr - 16:38

Maria.
Quote :
Bea wrote!
Quote :

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :respect:

Oh! I know1 Embarassed I am always being naughty to Roman lol! , always making unkind comments.. lol! lol! :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr - 20:01

Quoting Bea!
Quote :
We say amizade colorida lol! Razz in european and brazillian portuguese

Well, amizade colorida is the expression we use to speak about an open relashionship , perhaps not yet stady dating, but much more than being just friends! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: This kind of relashionship is very popular in Brazil and here! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

There was a very popular show /series/ on tv Globo , Brazil, that was called Amizade Colorida :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Sooo this expression has become very popular in Brazil and Portugal!! :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

PERHAPS THAT'S WHAT kOV ENJOYS... :kataus: :kataus: :blush2:
:respect:

BEIJINHOS!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr - 22:19

Serena wrote!
Quote :
Well, amizade colorida is the expression we use to speak about an open relashionship , perhaps not yet stady dating, but much more than being just friends! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: This kind of relashionship is very popular in Brazil and here! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

There was a very popular show /series/ on tv Globo , Brazil, that was called Amizade Colorida :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Sooo this expression has become very popular in Brazil and Portugal!! :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

PERHAPS THAT'S WHAT kOV ENJOYS... :kataus: :kataus: :blush2:
:respect:

:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:

One day I'll get a dressing down from Lera... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed pale
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr - 11:05

I dont think Lera will be very mad at you... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr - 11:34

Maria wrote:
Bea wrote!
Quote :

:cheer: :cheer: :kataus: :kataus:

As I understand, they're still dating Wink
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr - 19:32

Vania wrote!
Quote :
As I understand, they're still dating

O M G!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Buh..

First lesson for me... :disap:

People should not comment sth that hasn't read and does not know what it says...
:disap: Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Ayayay! Ayayay! Erm.. Erm.. Erm.. Erm.. Erm.. Oh my poor head!

But I thought,,, Vse Vse
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr - 11:07

Bea wrote:

First lesson for me... :disap:

People should not comment sth that hasn't read and does not know what it says... [/b]:disap: Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Ayayay! Ayayay! Erm.. Erm.. Erm..

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Another curious info from this article: Tatiana Tarasova was very mad about Roman, because he started dating Oksana while he was still married with Julia Lautowa (Austrian skater born in Russia) Pffff
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr - 14:06

Vania wrote:
Another curious info from this article: Tatiana Tarasova was very mad about Roman, because he started dating Oksana while he was still married with Julia Lautowa (Austrian skater born in Russia) Pffff

Well, yeah... Razz Roman should have at least gotten seperated from Julia first. Rolling Eyes I remember that he was still referring to her as his wife during interviews around that time and acting as if they were still a couple. Shocked Buh..
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr - 14:51

That's Roman... always classy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr - 15:44

Grace wrote:
That's Roman... always classy. Razz

Oh yes. :zy: Always. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr - 16:53

UAUU!! That's much more than amizade colorida! lol! Tha's being too irresponsible... Rolling Eyes
And Tatiana Tarasova was very right.. After all Roman is , was an athlete at the time representing his country.. Rolling Eyes And in every team there should be a code...sooooo

Wasn't he ...how do you say..fined??? scratch He would if it was here, or at least he would be forgiven to say anything about his private life to the press...
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr - 18:56

It's not a surprise for me either!
Our comentators were saying last year that Oksana could change partner and skate with Roman pale
Fortunaly it didn't happend lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr - 20:41

I remember that.. We talked about it here! lol! But Oksana is better with Maxim on the ice, I guess.. :wink: :kataus: :kataus:
So, they are still dating! lol!
Bea and Serena,

I think that the whole idea of AMIZADE COLORIDA is very, very funny!
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
:luvzy: :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 1:13

Quoting Maria.
Quote :
Bea and Serena,

:luvzy:

A very cute concept, don't you think??? Very modern! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Quoting Lana!
Quote :
"]
Vania wrote:

Well, yeah... Razz Roman should have at least gotten seperated from Julia first. Rolling Eyes I remember that he was still referring to her as his wife during interviews around that time and acting as if they were still a couple.

That was not very smart of him.. Frankly, I can't understand this kind of behaviour... Ayayay!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr - 18:25

Serena wrote!
Quote :
Quoting Maria.
Quote :
Bea and Serena,

:luvzy:

A very cute concept, don't you think??? Very modern! :wink: :wink: :wink:

I guess today this idea of having no ties or not going steady is becoming very popular.. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: I am not saying it's right...I think it depends on the kind of choices you make... :respect:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr - 16:59

Bea wrote some posts ago about Roman.
Quote :
b]UAUU!! That's much more than amizade colorida! lol! Tha's being too irresponsible... Rolling Eyes
And Tatiana Tarasova was very right.. After all Roman is , was an athlete at the time representing his country.. Rolling Eyes And in every team there should be a code...sooooo

Wasn't he ...how do you say..fined??? scratch He would if it was here, or at least he would be forgiven to say anything about his private life to the press...[/b]

I think that sportsmen and women that are on a national team, representing their countries, must be very careful about airing their lives in the press lol! it's their country that is at stake too.. shocked
And, if I was Oksana I wouldn't feel very good about the whole thing! shocked nooo
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr - 21:51

Quoting Maria!
Quote :
I think that sportsmen and women that are on a national team, representing their countries, must be very careful about airing their lives in the press lol! it's their country that is at stake too..

We don't know but perhaps Russian Fed told him to keep his mouth shut.... lol! lol! lol! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 13:36

Almost certainly.. lol! and surely there was a shedule and planning for the interviews to the press... Smile

Perhaps some interviews , or sth he said was before he was actually with the national team during competitions... shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr - 23:34

Quoting Maria.
Quote :
surely there was a shedule and planning for the interviews to the press... Smile

Perhaps some interviews , or sth he said was before he was actually with the national team during competitions...

You must be right! All the interviews are carefully planned during the competitions I guess!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 23:03

Perhaps Roman is very talkactive and likes to give lots of interviews
to the press!
lol!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 20:28

Oh, not so long ago I read an awful interview with Roman, where he says some nasty things about his former partner Anna Semenovich.
And the newspapres which published it is rather solid - I was very much disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roman dating...?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roman dating...?!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next