Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roman dating...?!?

Go down 
+6
Lana
Serena
Maria
Bea
Vania
Lacey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 May - 14:58

Cute-and-gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
Oh, not so long ago I read an awful interview with Roman, where he says some nasty things about his former partner Anna Semenovich.
And the newspapres which published it is rather solid - I was very much disappointed.

I understand the disappointment,but , you know, the press is capable of anything to sell and make lots of money. shocked
I think that it's up to the people that are being interviewed to be careful and mind what they are saying even when they are talking off the record! shocked
Perhaps Roman should have been more careful with the interviews he gave! silent
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 May - 20:26

Maria wrote:
Cute-and-gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
Oh, not so long ago I read an awful interview with Roman, where he says some nasty things about his former partner Anna Semenovich.
And the newspapres which published it is rather solid - I was very much disappointed.

I understand the disappointment,but , you know, the press is capable of anything to sell and make lots of money. shocked
I think that it's up to the people that are being interviewed to be careful and mind what they are saying even when they are talking off the record! shocked
Perhaps Roman should have been more careful with the interviews he gave! silent

The thing is this newspaper is not a yellow one - quite a solid and respectable. They normally never gossip or something - that means these really very Roman's words. silent
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 May - 20:34

Vala wrote:
The thing is this newspaper is not a yellow one - quite a solid and respectable. They normally never gossip or something - that means these really very Roman's words. silent

I definitely read a translation of that interview. Rolling Eyes It's so unclassy to bad-mouth a former skating partner. Sovsem togo chto li? And what for? Laughing They haven't skated together in years. Pffff C'mon Roman, can't you act better than that? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 6 May - 22:23

Quoting Lana!
Quote :
I definitely read a translation of that interview. Rolling Eyes It's so unclassy to bad-mouth a former skating partner. Sovsem togo chto li? And what for? Laughing They haven't skated together in years

I agree! Forgive me, but maybe he was not totally sober??? drunken shocked scratch
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 May - 0:26

Maybe!
scratch

...or they payed him to give such an interview.. you may think I'm exaggerating, but that happens in Spain.., unfortunately! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I remember that some years ago, one of the most popular magazines here, HOLA!, payed a young woman to tell about her best friends secrets.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad and the girl happened to be the daughter of one of the most popular spanish singers.. It was a scandal!

Everybody was really shocked!!
Of course I don't know whether this kind of procedure is possible in your country..
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 May - 23:17

Quoting Maria!
Quote :
or they payed him to give such an interview.. you may think I'm exaggerating, but that happens in Spain.., unfortunately! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I remember that some years ago, one of the most popular magazines here, HOLA!, payed a young woman to tell about her best friends secrets.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad and the girl happened to be the daughter of one of the most popular spanish singers.. It was a scandal!

Maria, how awful!!! pale pale affraid
Unfortunately some press knows no bounds! shocked
In my country some people of our jet set affraid usually bribe affraid some magazines to appear on them!!! It' s, how do you say???Unbelievable...despicable.. shocked sth of the kind!!
We loath shocked shocked shocked affraid that kind of behaviour , shocked and we mock them openly!

Beijinhos!
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 6:03

Lana wrote:
Vala wrote:

I definitely read a translation of that interview. Rolling Eyes It's so unclassy to bad-mouth a former skating partner. Sovsem togo chto li? And what for? Laughing They haven't skated together in years. Pffff C'mon Roman, can't you act better than that? Rolling Eyes
Anything is possible, and I'm not condoning Roman, but he and Anna have had quite a publicly contentious relationship, and she was the one who gave the first nasty interview (and boy, was it nasty about Roman Shocked ) I think obviously he should have left well enough alone and just not talked about her in public, but it's not like he's slamming her without cause.

Okay, I can't believe I just spent time defending Roman Kostomarov. What next? An essay on the virtues of Navka? I better go to sleep. Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 13:35

Grace wrote:
Anything is possible, and I'm not condoning Roman, but he and Anna have had quite a publicly contentious relationship, and she was the one who gave the first nasty interview (and boy, was it nasty about Roman Shocked ) I think obviously he should have left well enough alone and just not talked about her in public, but it's not like he's slamming her without cause.
I agree with Grace, Anna is not a "gift" either, but still... Romaaaan, you could just ignore her Rolling Eyes or try to say something nicer.. that's not a good tone, guy.. Rolling Eyes

Quote :
Okay, I can't believe I just spent time defending Roman Kostomarov. What next? An essay on the virtues of Navka? I better go to sleep. Razz
lol! :respect: Good night, dear :mdr: Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 23:12

Grace wrote!
Quote :
Anything is possible, and I'm not condoning Roman, but he and Anna have had quite a publicly contentious relationship, and she was the one who gave the first nasty interview (and boy, was it nasty about Roman Shocked ) I think obviously he should have left well enough alone and just not talked about her in public, but it's not like he's slamming her without cause

Sooo, the girl was the one who threw the first stone... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 14:42

O.K.
Now I can understand his attitude a little bit! he was answering back! scratch
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 May - 15:07

Serena wrote!
Quote :
Quoting Maria!
Quote :
or they payed him to give such an interview.. you may think I'm exaggerating, but that happens in Spain.., unfortunately! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I remember that some years ago, one of the most popular magazines here, HOLA!, payed a young woman to tell about her best friends secrets.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad and the girl happened to be the daughter of one of the most popular spanish singers.. It was a scandal!

Maria, how awful!!! pale pale affraid
Unfortunately some press knows no bounds! shocked
In my country some people of our jet set affraid usually bribe affraid some magazines to appear on them!!! It' s, how do you say???Unbelievable...despicable.. shocked sth of the kind!!
We loath shocked shocked shocked affraid that kind of behaviour , shocked and we mock them openly!

All this is disgusting!!! affraid shocked shocked shocked
Our jet jet is sooooo ridiculous!!!
shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 1:14

Simply disgusting, queridas mias!
I still think that people that are being interviewed should be extra careful! saaad
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 0:54

Maria wrote!
Quote :
I still think that people that are being interviewed should be extra careful

A very good point, Maria! :vo: But, Kos/ wanted to answer his ex partner in the same way, so he did it on purpose.. lol! lol!
But, I think he would be more careful if he was with the russian national team at the time!!!
scratch
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 May - 1:54

Bea,
I don't know whether he would be more careful or not! Sometimes these sportsman think that they are allowed everything:roll: Rolling Eyes ...
Soo, we can never tell..
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 11:22

Serena wrote!
Quote :
I don't know whether he would be more careful or not! Sometimes these sportsman think that they are allowed everything:

Very true!! It depends on the federations to impose some rules on the matter, I guess!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 May - 13:46

O: K. But most Federations lack discipline because most sportsmen are superstars and untouchble!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 14:41

You are right, Serena! So right! And most indiscipline cases are not told on the newspapers...shocked .Authorities, turn a blind eye, because the athlethes are very important for their teams!...
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 May - 12:41

quoting Maria.
Quote :
And most indiscipline cases are not told on the newspapers...shocked .Authorities, turn a blind eye, because the athlethes are very important for their teams

I think it happens more often than we think! shocked
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 May - 21:16

I remember, some years ago:lol!: when some portuguese national team football players were caught by the reporters jumping out of the windows of their hotel rooms in the middle of the night to go we don't know where...!:kataus: :mdr: lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Reporters published the fact and there was a big row betwen the press and the players..lol! lol! It was soooo funny!!lol!

The portuguese Fed was made to act by the public opinion!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 May - 21:23

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
What happened...???What did the Federation do??
I can almost imagine Roman sneaking out of his bedroom window in the middle of the night..:blink: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 May - 12:27

quoting Maria!
Quote :
kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
What happened...???What did the Federation do??
I can almost imagine Roman sneaking out of his bedroom window in the middle of the night..:blink: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Oh My!!

Some of us are always picking on Roman! Shocked :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jun - 21:31

Well, there was an important game two days after, so the Federation only acted after the match..:kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Two were suspended:blink: and the rest had to pay heavy fines!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun - 18:35

Serve them right!!!!Razz Razz :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun - 2:36

Serena wrote!
Quote :
Oh My!!

Some of us are always picking on Roman! Shocked :kataus: :kataus: :kataus

And why is that?????? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun - 21:13

O. K.
he was never our cup of tea, was he???
Along with Tatiana... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roman dating...?!?   Roman dating...?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roman dating...?!?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2