Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???

Go down 
+6
Serena
Vania
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
Bea
Maria
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Empty
PostSubject: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 1:57

HOLA!!!! :zy: :zy:

I just could not resist! :zy: :zy: I have just read in an interview given by BABA YAGA AND FRIEND :zy: That there are rumours that ZHULIN IS JEALOUS OF ROMAN!!! :zy: scratch scratch scratch

WHAT DO YOU THINK, GIRLS????? :zy: :zy:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 2:04

PLEASE!!! poklon shocked

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!!!

:zy: :zy: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :luvzy: :luvzy:

I hadn't thought about that!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :blink: :blink: :respect: :respect: :respect:

:blink: :respect:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 2:07

Ahhh!!! This is so confusing. Navka-Roman married, Navka-Zhulin married, Navka- Zhulin like coach-skater, Navka- Roman pairs, All the three of them on ice or rink.
It's too much already. Roman - Oksana?!

Maria dear, I don't know what to say. I think that what's happening there is a bit dirty and I don't really like this trios, foursomes..and so. affraid
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 2:19

I understand , DEAREST!!! :<33:

BUT I WAS VERY TAKEN ABACK BECAUSE IT"S ROMAN THAT STATES THAT ARE RUMOURS BUT ALSO SAYS THAT THEY ARE NOT FOUNDED!

WHEN I HAVE TIME I'LL TRANSLATE YOU THAT PART OF THE INTERVIEW!!!.......It's in spanish

I think you can understand spanish! Here it goes a part of the interview!
QUOTE!!!!

Crees que el hecho de ser pareja, de estar casados ayude en la danza? Alexander Zhulin, su entrenador, se pone celoso de ti??

Se que hay muchos rumores sobre si Zhulin debería estar celoso de mi. Pero no hay nada porqué estarlo, es un entrenador y patinador con mucha experiencia. Por mi parte no me gustaria patinar con mi esposa, imaginate!! 24 horas juntos, seria demasiado.

Estás casado?

Lo estuve. Estoy separado, pero aun no me divorcio. Mi ex mujer es una patinadora rusa que representaba a Austria. Ahora tengo novia, es de Moscu. Es todo, no voy a contar más sobre eso asi que ni siquiera preguntes más.

Qué tipo de música te gusta, qué clase de películas?

Tengo gustos diferentes. Me gusta el rock ruso, el rap. Me gusta mirar varias veces las películas clásicas del cine soviético. También veo algunas americanas, pero solo una vez.

Eres amigo de otros patinadores?

Evgeny Plushenko y Alexander Abt son amigos mios desde niños. Ellos vienen seguido a EUA donde he vivido los últimos 8 años. Hace 5 años cuando aún no eramos contendientes para medallas soliamos salir a clubs, a Jacuzzis, fiestas. Pero ese estilo de vida empezó a complicarse con mi entrenamiento. Por lo que cambiamos a jugar billar, boliche o pasar el rato, alguna reunion, asi.
END OF QUOTE!

HE SAYS HE WOULD NOT LIKE TO SKATE WITH HIS WIFE!!! lol!

BUT,,,HE IS SO CHILDISH TO TALK ABOUT THIS...IN AN INTERVIEW, DON"T YOU THINk??!

Dear..after the translation , I just won't say another word about this! :<33:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 3:28

Maria wrote:
Hace 5 años cuando aún no eramos contendientes para medallas soliamos salir a clubs, a Jacuzzis, fiestas. Pero ese estilo de vida empezó a complicarse con mi entrenamiento. Por lo que cambiamos a jugar billar, boliche o pasar el rato, alguna reunion, asi.
lol! He mentions he had to stop partying because it interfered with practice and it was not ok. lol!

I can't really understand all and all the meanings but I'm able to see the main idea. Thanks Wink

Maria wrote:
Dear..after the translation , I just won't say another word about this!
It doesn't really bother me..You don't have to stop posting stuff like this. It's fun... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 9:47

Maria wrote:
HOLA!!!! :zy: :zy:
I just could not resist! :zy: :zy: I have just read in an interview given by BABA YAGA AND FRIEND :zy: That there are rumours that ZHULIN IS JEALOUS OF ROMAN!!! :zy: scratch scratch scratch
OMG, Maria!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :zy: I can't stop laughing! :dying: :dying: :dying: Have you noticed that Baba Yaga and her hut-friend are sooooooooo popular amoung us and they become more & more popular every day!!!!!!!!! :zy: :zy: :kataus: lol! lol! :dying: :dying: :dying:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 12:53

Maria wrote!
Quote :
BUT I WAS VERY TAKEN ABACK BECAUSE IT"S ROMAN THAT STATES THAT ARE RUMOURS BUT ALSO SAYS THAT THEY ARE NOT FOUNDED!

Yes..It´s so childish of him! lol! It seems he has to put the spotlight on him always, hasnºt he?????

Why had he to mention it in the first place??? lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 12:59

Hola, Maria!!! Gracias, comprendo todo en el interview.

Hehe, I better stop trying speak Spanish! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil It's very interesting, thanks!

Besos!

:luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 18:33

just for the girls that don't undestand spanish [ I am glad that there are girls here that do! :<33: :<33: :<33: ] , I am going to translate the most important of this interview!
The reporter asks Roman whether he thinks that the fact that a team is a couple off the ice helps in the competiton.. Question But right after that, the reporter asks him whether he thinks whether zhulin is jealous of him!!!

Roman amswers that he is aware of the fact that there are rumours about Zhulin's jealousy lol! , but he can see no reason for that! Razz Razz He says that Zhulin is a very experienced skater, so he understands everything! Razz Razz

HE, then...says ,that he would not like to skate with his wife. lol! ..that would mean he would have to be with her for 24 hours a day1 lol! shocked lol! shocked shocked

[ I WONDER WHAT ALBIE AND MAX THINK ABOUT THIS!!!!!]

He admits that he has been married , but he is divorcing now! He has a girlfriend that lives in Moscow!! [ OKSANA???? :zy: :zy: ]

Then he says that he likes rap and russian rock! He also likes to watch russian classic movies, which he watches several times!
He also likes american movies , but watches them only once!
lol!
He says that Plushenko and Alexander Abt have been his friends since they were children, and they used to go to parties together...to jaccuzzis and so on!!! lol!

However, this kind of life began to change when they began fighting for medals!

Dear girls,
That's the gist of it! baaa baaa

loveall
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 19:04

Lera wrote!!!
Quote :
OMG, Maria!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :zy: I can't stop laughing! :dying: :dying: :dying: Have you noticed that Baba Yaga and her hut-friend are sooooooooo popular amoung us and they become more & more popular every day!!!!!!!!! :zy: :zy: :kataus

They are very notorious popular here affraid affraid lol! lol! , because of all the ridicule...all the bribery and lack of respect for this sport!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 0:38

Maria, queridinha! THANKS FOR TRANSLATING THIS! lol! lol!

I think He deliberstely said that sentence about being Zhulin possibly being jealous!!! lol!

OHHH!!!! He sounds so imature!!!! lol! lol! lol! saaad
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 23:49

Bea wrote!
Quote :
I think He deliberstely said that sentence about being Zhulin possibly being jealous!!! lol!

OHHH!!!! He sounds so imature

I totally agree!! NO COMMENT!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 14:38

Maria wrote!
Quote :
HE, then...says ,that he would not like to skate with his wife. lol! ..that would mean he would have to be with her for 24 hours a day1 lol! shocked lol! shocked shocked

THEY MUST ENJOY DANCING TOGETHER!!! THEY ARE SO MUCH IN LOVE!!! ohhhh ohhhh
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 19:05

Serena wrote:
Maria wrote!
Quote :

THEY MUST ENJOY DANCING TOGETHER!!! THEY ARE SO MUCH IN LOVE!!! ohhhh ohhhh

Well...it's not a "must" for an ice-dance couple to be together off-ice but they sure has to know eachother very well, work well together, be balanced, know the partners mind and soul, respect him/her and get along. Otherwise no trust...no trust means failure or worse, falls. The step sequences are also difficult to do. Only hard work and good comunication can make that perfect.

That's why Albena and Maxim are so great. They have all this and more. Charisma... :stari:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 2:37

Alexandra wrote!
Quote :
Well...it's not a "must" for an ice-dance couple to be together off-ice but they sure has to know eachother very well, work well together, be balanced, know the partners mind and soul, respect him/her and get along. Otherwise no trust...no trust means failure or worse, falls. The step sequences are also difficult to do. Only hard work and good comunication can make that perfect.

That's why Albena and Maxim are so great. They have all this and more. Charisma... :stari:

OHHH...YESSS...THEY ARE PERFECT ...JUST MADE FOR EACH OTHER!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 22:07

Bea wrote!
Quote :
OHHH...YESSS...THEY ARE PERFECT ...JUST MADE FOR EACH OTHER!!![/b]
[/quote]

YESS! I AGREE! I MATCH REALLY MADE IN HEAVEN!!!

tchin-tchin tchin-tchin tchin-tchin :kiss: :surce:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 14:39

Maria wrote!
[/quote]YESS! I AGREE! I MATCH REALLY MADE IN HEAVEN!!![/b]

tchin-tchin tchin-tchin tchin-tchin :kiss: :surce
Quote :

I suppose you are talking about Albena and max!!! heart2 heart2

YESS!!! THEY ARE PERFECT!
Back to top Go down
Lesya
AM russian patriot
Lesya

Number of posts : 24
Residence : (Kazan)Changsha
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeSun 14 May - 15:29

Dear girls!!!!! Look!!!! You are so cruel Twisted Evil and heartless!!!!You always write so "dirty" things about T.Navka......
Of course,tastes differ!! like or not like her-it's up to you!!! it's you choice!!!But you should not say such things about her!!! nooo nooo
You have no right to judge her!!! We all have no right to judge people!!!In my country people say:"Don't judge people and you will not be judged !!"
You all say ,that you love Albena and Maxim..But now don't believe,that you love them!!!!Because people who really love can't hate so mutch!!!!Hard-hearted people can't feel "love"....
I thought ,it was a very good site...But now... I 'm really disappointed ...... saaad
I was right...there are no kind-hearted people in this world........... Sad Sad
Please, stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A young russian girl from China,whom you should hate too...because she likes Navka and Kostomarov
ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeSun 14 May - 17:23

Quote LESYA!
Quote :
Dear girls!!!!! Look!!!! [/u]You are so cruel Twisted Evil and heartless!!!!You always write so "dirty" things about T.Navka......
Of course,tastes differ!! like or not like her-it's up to you!!! it's you choice!!!But you should not say such things about her!!! nooo nooo
You have no right to judge her!!! We all have no right to judge people!!!In my country people say:"Don't judge people !!!

OK!!! TASTES DIFFER!!! scratch
BUT , in this case it was Roman that did say in the interview that there were rumours you know about what!! scratch scratch

I think noone here has insulted her, only gave our opinions and as far as I am concerned this is a free Forum!!! scratch scratch scratch

But, I respect your opinion!!

HOWEVER, I AM NOT GOING TO STOP SAYING SOMETHING THAT I BELIEVE IS IMPORTANT , OR COMMENT SOME PIECE OF GOSSIP, BECAUSE NAVKA CAN BE OFFENDED!!! scratch scratch scratch

HAVE A LOVELY DAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeSun 14 May - 18:31

Serena wrote!
Quote :
OK!!! TASTES DIFFER!!! scratch
BUT , in this case it was Roman that did say in the interview that there were rumours you know about what!! scratch scratch

I think noone here has insulted her, only gave our opinions and as far as I am concerned this is a free Forum!!! scratch scratch scratch

But, I respect your opinion!!

[b]HOWEVER, I AM NOT GOING TO STOP SAYING SOMETHING THAT I BELIEVE IS IMPORTANT , OR COMMENT SOME PIECE OF GOSSIP, BECAUSE NAVKA CAN BE OFFENDED!!! scratch scratch scratch

Dear Leshya
I respect your opinion too!
But, I agree with Serena!
Noone has really insulted Navka and Roman here! nooo We just commented some facts and commented some interviews and articles from the RUSSIAN PRESS!! scratch
I Think everybody knows that they must be very respected in Russia!
Noone doubts that! nooo

Forgive me, but even the russian press did not show Roman in a very good light! nooo

I apologize if I have offended someone! I think when we give our opinions and sometimes have a little fun commenting some fact... IS NOT OFFENDING!!! nooo nooo

zvet :vo:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeSun 14 May - 22:27

Lesya wrote:
Dear girls!!!!! Look!!!! You are so cruel Twisted Evil and heartless!!!!You always write so "dirty" things about T.Navka......

I'm sorry Lesya that you feel this way about us and about the site...You made me feel pretty bad Sad. You know, we aren't as mean as we might sound. I realise that if you read parts of what we wrote here it sounds a bit bad. But afterall, we all agreed on the fact that figure-skating is a hard sport and every athlete has to be apreciated for the hard-work and practice he has done, for the effort and sacrifices put into this. As I said a while ago, I don't like Tatiana and Roman's style and way of dancing, nor the costumes or the way they see and interpret the music but despite all this, I respect their work and effort. It can't be easy.
But, on the other hand, we all think that sometimes she was rude, he wasn't good enough, they had mistakes...and things like this. So, it's normal to cry about this and because we can't change anything, we try to laugh about...
All the jokes and "judging" are founded on something, in my opinion. But I don't mock their efforts or skills (gained in many years) I mock the attitude, some costumes, some events, some words...

I'm sincerelly sorry if I offended you but it's our opinion and we like to talk about them.

Lesya wrote:
You all say ,that you love Albena and Maxim..But now don't believe,that you love them!!!!Because people who really love can't hate so mutch!!!!Hard-hearted people can't feel "love"....

You are judging us as well...See? It really feels bad if somebody who doesn't know me at all says about me that I'm cruel, heartless and full of hate Sad. Saying that we are not capable of carring and loving Albena/Maxim is very harsh, mean and not true. How can you measure this?

Lesya wrote:
I was right...there are no kind-hearted people in this world........... Sad Sad
Please, stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A young russian girl from China,whom you should hate too...because she likes Navka and Kostomarov
ohhhh

Dear Lesya, I'm sorry we can't be perfect saaad ..We like, dislike something, we speak, we express our opinions and furthermore the intention wasn't that of hurting people, not to mention hating them. saaad
Of course I'm not going to hate you. I don't hate Roman and Tatiana (I'm not that bitter) I just don't like them, they annoy me and I think it was unfair.
But I like you..Wink

Please don't think that there are no kind-hearted people in the world. Maybe we aren't kind-hearted or good people, but let me show you 2 people that are: Albena and Maxim. It should be enough to save your day, our bad world Sad

I'm very sad now..I'm sorry you feel like this.

I hope you'll be back, read the messages and stay with us. Maybe you can ignore or skip the threads about Tatiana and Roman.
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeMon 15 May - 2:14

Alex wrote!
Quote :
As I said a while ago, I don't like Tatiana and Roman's style and way of dancing, nor the costumes or the way they see and interpret the music but despite all this, I respect their work and effort. It can't be easy.
But, on the other hand, we all think that sometimes she was rude, he wasn't good enough, they had mistakes...and things like this.

Forgive me , but I think the same!!1
HOWEVER...WE DON'T HATE ANYONE!!

AND THIS SITE IS A WONDERFUL SITE!!!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2

Because, critisizing isn't offending!!!! :vo: nooo
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeMon 15 May - 2:16

AND ALEX WROTE!!

Quote :

I'm very sad now..I'm sorry you feel like this.[/size]

I hope you'll be back, read the messages and stay with us. Maybe you can ignore or skip the threads about Tatiana and Roman

I HOPE YOU WILL BE BACK TOO!!! Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeMon 15 May - 2:18

And BEA wrote!
Quote :
Noone has really insulted Navka and Roman here! nooo We just commented some facts and commented some interviews and articles from the RUSSIAN PRESS!! scratch
I Think everybody knows that they must be very respected in Russia!
Noone doubts that! nooo

Forgive me, but even the russian press did not show Roman in a very good light! nooo

That's True!!!
Some of the facts we commented upon were from the russian press, soooo..... No No
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitimeMon 15 May - 11:05

Lesya wrote:

:3<>3:

Dear Lesya, I think no one here HATES Navka, we just DON'T LIKE her, there's a little difference, I think!
The fact I really HATE is that she and Roman were always been prefered from the judges! That's a real injustice!

I hope you'll read our opinions and understand what we feel!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next