Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-10-29

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 23:06

Lana wrote:
lanadd wrote:
I am not saying that the placement in the OD was unfair-indeed probably it was the only part fair, i'm saying that the 5 points were unfair-especially when taken because of their spin.This 5 points took them away the chance to fight for gold and has been taken away only for these reason

Okay. Smile I think we agree that the difference in points was a bit ridiculous. Erm.. I would like to know very much why the spin was downgraded. At least, this is just Euros and not Worlds... I hope they change that spin before Tokyo. Smile

I don't think they will change it because there is nothing wrong with it. At the OD it was taken for a combination spin,which of course it is not Shocked And then suddenly abolutely the same spin in the FD is given level 3-how generous from the judges....the most scandalous are the PCS because you can't change your skills for a month-looks like Dom/S and Del/S also chaned them suddenly but in the positive direction.And the choreo and the transitions we all saw they are the same....thats why i can't accept the results from the Euro
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 23:11

Lerka wrote:
I love Isa & Olivier's FD!!! Especially the moment where Isabelle is shot Buh.. it is gorgeous... and Olivier got some tiny changes in his costume :luvzy: that gold & silver thread was nice! :stari: So, again congrats to Isa & Olivier!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! I'm afraid it's going to be their sole gold medal.. but they got it! And they deserved it!!! zvet And they are European champions! Congrats! tchin-tchin :surce: :stari:

Their FD was fabulous, Lerchik!!!! Bravo! zvet The part were Isabelle is shot is... my favourite part!!!! :kataus: Thanks! Thanks! I love how original their program is. Buh.. It's just stunning. :dube: I didn't notice the changes to Olivier's costume, though. :blush2: It might have been easier to see on TV. Wink I hope it won't be their only good medal... pale If this is Albena and Maxim's last year (Sad), I would love it if Isa & Olivier started winning everything, next year!!!!! :dube: Bravo! Biiiiiig congrats to them, again!!!! Congrats! tchin-tchin Bravo! lovely heart
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 23:11

Lana wrote:
I just saw that you'd edited your post...

lanadd wrote:
Their TES were lower then the TES of K/N!!!And don't you think they deserved a higher PCS,how come for one month they lost their skating skills, or did they changed their Choreo or the transition????Nooo they didn't, so why such a big difference???This 5 points took them away the chance to fight for gold and has been taken away only for these reason

Well, I don't feel like arguing about this. Embarassed I was simply stating my opinion. Smile I've already commented before about my thoughts on the OD. Wink We seem to disagree on some things, which is perfectly fine. zvet I'm sorry if anything I've stated has offended you. Smile It wasn't my intent.

No no problem you didn't offended me.I am just still furious about this 5 points(and the 1 in the CD) Evil or Very Mad and i am seeking some answers maybe
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 23:13

lanadd wrote:
No no problem you didn't offended me.I am just still furious about this 5 points(and the 1 in the CD) Evil or Very Mad and i am seeking some answers maybe

Good, I'm glad I didn't offend you! zvet And about seeking answers, I can completely understand that. Oh my poor head! I'm still in complete shock that Oksana and Maxim won the FD. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 23:25

Lana wrote:
I would like to know very much why the spin was downgraded. At least, this is just Euros and not Worlds... I hope they change that spin before Tokyo. Smile
Well.. even Linnie couldn't explain this.. Rolling Eyes she is still thinking that the spin was ok silent But Albena promised to change this very spin in the OD for the WC!! Bravo! So, no worries! :wink:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 23:28

Bea wrote:
Lera wrote!
Quote :
I think you're so right!This must stop...all the fans must make a subscription to make this judge system more realistic.I don't know that ISU would accept it,but something must change

I agree, but I don't think they are going to heed us! :shocked:

It is soo sad to see such things happening and not be able to do anything....they stayed because of us they dance for us and we shall do whatever we can for them......Once she risked soo much to protect the others(D/V) now nobody will try to protect them???
I don't believe that it is impossible, not that it will change the results but at least they should be more careful at the worlds...
What can we da...is there any official procedure, like a petition....how can we find out??
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 23:32

Lerka wrote:
Lana wrote:
I would like to know very much why the spin was downgraded. At least, this is just Euros and not Worlds... I hope they change that spin before Tokyo. Smile
Well.. even Linnie couldn't explain this.. Rolling Eyes she is still thinking that the spin was ok silent But Albena promised to change this very spin in the OD for the WC!! Bravo! So, no worries! :wink:

Thanks for the info, Lerochka! Kisssssssssss Thanks! Thanks! I'm really glad that they are changing it. zvet I loved this spin... Sad so, it's a shame. pale But, if it isn't getting the points than they cannot keep it. Erm..
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 23:39

lanadd wrote:
Lol i just read an interview with Albena, "I am declaring that we'll take revenge in Tokyo and we'll have a judge there and i can say don't pissed us off because we might stay until Vancouver,of course we are not thinking it seriously now"Smile)
LoL sounds wonderful and she is soo confident about the revenge it makes me believe the judging will be fair there
Sorry... pale i don't want to cause a panic before the time.. but I don't believe that the judging will be fair... No Just look what was going on so far... No and Domnia & Shabalin are currently taking turns!!! No affraid I hate saying this. I don't want to say this. pale But I'm afraid that Pissev is going to do his best to make Domnina winning Worlds in Tokyo... European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 1979507xs2
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 23:50

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:
Lana wrote:

Thanks for the info, Lerochka! Kisssssssssss Thanks! Thanks! I'm really glad that they are changing it. zvet I loved this spin... Sad so, it's a shame. pale But, if it isn't getting the points than they cannot keep it. Erm..

really does she said that?when? well i like it also but if they think they have too...
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 23:51

Lerka wrote:
Sorry... pale i don't want to cause a panic before the time.. but I don't believe that the judging will be fair... No Just look what was going on so far... No and Domnia & Shabalin are currently taking turns!!! No affraid I hate saying this. I don't want to say this. pale But I'm afraid that Pissev is going to do his best to make Domnina winning Worlds in Tokyo... European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 1979507xs2

I wouldn't be shocked if D/Sh did win Worlds. Rolling Eyes They are going to be World Champions. Suspect We know it's coming. pale We just don't know when it's coming. :disap: If D/Sh don't win it this year, they will definitely win it next year. pale I'm sorry, but this is how I see it. Sorry.. Weep
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 23:52

lanadd wrote:
Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:

really does she said that?when? well i like it also but if they think they have too...
Yesterday on the phone converstation Razz
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 23:54

Lerka wrote:

But, of course. Razz :zy:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 23:54

Lana wrote:
I wouldn't be shocked if D/Sh did win Worlds. Rolling Eyes They are going to be World Champions. Suspect We know it's coming. pale We just don't know when it's coming. :disap: If D/Sh don't win it this year, they will definitely win it next year. pale I'm sorry, but this is how I see it. Sorry.. Weep
There is a tiiiiiiny difference only Razz this year there will be Albena & Max.. Sad I don't want Oksana & Max to win thiiiiiis year!!! Weep
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 23:57

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:

And I am just frustrated about it. I LOVE Oksana and Maxim, and I think they CAN get everything they deserve - when the time comes. This stupid Piseev is just ruining their careers making them the second Navkos. They DON"T deserve such kind of attitude and don't need such kind of support!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 23:58

Lerka wrote:
Lana wrote:
There is a tiiiiiiny difference only Razz this year there will be Albena & Max.. Sad I don't want Oksana & Max to win thiiiiiis year!!! Weep

Well, yeah. Razz I don't want Oksana & Maxim to win. Weep I'm just preparing myself for the worst. :disap:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 0:00

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
And I am just frustrated about it. I LOVE Oksana and Maxim, and I think they CAN get everything they deserve - when the time comes. This stupid Piseev is just ruining their careers making them the second Navkos. They DON"T deserve such kind of attitude and don't need such kind of support!!!!
Completely agree with you, Vala! cheers they don't need such kind of support! Evil or Very Mad They are a nice couple, they are a talented couple.. Pisseev just spoils everything No Oksana & Max are losing their fans right now.. but not because of them or their skating.. just because of Pisseev. Sad And it's sad.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 0:03

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Ohhh, I'm sorry, Vala. zvet I think Oksana and Maxim are going to be really great in a couple of years. :wink: I really do. :stari: I just don't want them to be World Champions, yet. :blush2: If they keep being pushed by Piseev, they are going to seem like just another Navkos. No And that isn't actually fair to them, because they are good skaters. Smile I don't think I was quite fair to them there. :disap: I think I am still upset about yesterday. :disap:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 0:04

Lana wrote:
Well, yeah. Razz I don't want Oksana & Maxim to win. Weep I'm just preparing myself for the worst. :disap:
The same. :lmd: I didn't want to believe "that" could happen in Warsaw, but it did happen. So now.. pale Rolling Eyes I don't want to think about it.. I don't want to say it.. buttttt.. it's so very possible.. unfortunately. :disap:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 0:08

Well, dear Lerchik and Lana...
You understand me....

Quote :
The same. I didn't want to believe "that" could happen in Warsaw, but it did happen. So now.. I don't want to think about it.. I don't want to say it.. buttttt.. it's so very possible.. unfortunately.

I was so stupid - I didn't even think of THAT!!!
But, we are going to have a bulgarian judge at the Worlds, so A&M won't be so defensless!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 0:14

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Well, dear Lerchik and Lana...
You understand me....
Of course! Kisssssssssss

Quote :
I was so stupid - I didn't even think of THAT!!!
But, we are going to have a bulgarian judge at the Worlds, so A&M won't be so defensless!
No, no, don't say you were stupid! Wink it's simply not true Razz eh.. Rolling Eyes bulgarian judge is a wonderful thing to have at Worlds. But.. there will be "some other" judges also.. :face:
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 0:17

*MAGic diable* wrote:
lanadd wrote:
Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:

Oh i see, no don't say that about the worlds...please ..........Does Albena told you that? She said that they will skate and Linichuk will make the "politicks"+the bulgarian judge...She sounded confident,and she wouldn't sound like this if she knows Dom/S will be world champions...But i don't understand i though these here has happened because of the lack of a judge...then the bulgarian judge has told to calm us down that she will be in Japan and the things will be ok(which means gold)) Oh i was so happy hearing that and now i don't know what to think anymore??? Sad No Is it just a sense you have or you know it for sure??
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 0:39

Dear girls!
Any talented couple,besides Oksana and Maxim S, should be able to win a medal IF they do deserve it.. , no matter which country they represent...and that unfortunately hasn't happened shocked and I am afraid the situation will be the same , unfortunately in the coming seasons! shocked shocked shocked That is going to be the great discredit in Ice Dance shocked

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 0:39

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:

ITA i have mixed feelings,first i am angry because they overtake A&M then i feel pitty for them exactly because of that,with or without Piseev support, they would be World champion and it will happen soon(not this year though lets hope) and they are still young they have plenty of time to make it in the right way,then exept for the medal they will win the audience also...which is very important ...i don't believe that it is very agreable feeling to hear what we heard yesterday....Piseev will give them the medals one or two years in advance but will take away from the love of the people........how sad is that...and when i saw their faces at the GPF and at Euros i think they've already understand that
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 0:49

I really enjoyed the performance Of Oksana and Maxim S , yesterday!
tHEY WERE VERY GOOD, VERY GOOD INDEED! :woow: :vo: :stari: I even think that they have improved a lot since last season!!! They will be champions ......they are made of the stuff champions are made!
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 1:21

Serena wrote:
I really enjoyed the performance Of Oksana and Maxim S , yesterday!
tHEY WERE VERY GOOD, VERY GOOD INDEED! :woow: :vo: :stari: I even think that they have improved a lot since last season!!! They will be champions ......they are made of the stuff champions are made!

Yes ok but not this year pleaseeeeeee-although i don't like their FD at all, actually their OD and FD give me headache???And i don't have no idea why is that scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 26 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next