Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 1:41

No, Not this year! I'd like Albena and Maxim to win! heart2 But after waht happened you know when shocked I just don't know what to expect, although that stuff of the judge may be important!

As for Oksana and Maxim S , I have to say that I liked the lightness anf fluidity.., but they should win only when do deserve it! But we know that their way to the gold medal is already round the corner...perhaps next season???/
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 1:48

OMG!!! SOOOO MANY POSTS! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!
I like Maxim S very much too.....He is very sexy!
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 2:28

Bea wrote:
OMG!!! SOOOO MANY POSTS! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!
I like Maxim S very much too.....He is very sexy!
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :luvzy:

Maxim.Shablin.is.absolutely.gorgeous. :dube: Buh.. I'm glad we agree, Bea!!! tchin-tchin :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 2:31

OH! YES! WE DOOOOOOO!!!! tchin-tchin :surce:
He looked awesome in that costume! :dube: :dube: :blush2: If he did a casting for show business , he would be chosen!
:dube: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 7:25

sunny Hey everybody i was holding up my opinion because i wanted to see all the dances and try not to be very spontaneous .After watching almost everyone i can't helped but think that everithing was made up from the very begining.The first step was that draw for the CD.Can anyone tell me how come I love you Albena and Max were placed to compete in a group where they were way ahead in their scores compare to 28.50and ,27.9 of the younger dancers/most of them are fabulous though\and all other dancers from their level were in same groups where they could be compared closer and see the difference .At this point their scores were high but not champion high and when came Dom\Shabalin's turn Wink of course they have to be better although they looked stiff for the happy ,golden walz opposite to Oli and Isa Razz who looked the same as I love you Albi and Max fluid ,flexible and relaxed but Albena was more gracious with those beautiful balerina poise with her arms. The only minus for Albie and Max were the last year costumes ,they looked beautiful for Ravensberg Walz but not very aproptiate for the Golden wals and that must be fixed.As for the OD it was the pressure ,Isa and Oli made mistakes before ,they tript on TEB and GPF too but nobody calls them slopy as i read one opinion in Absolute skating , and beside those twizers mistake wich Max made up very quik and Alby touched the wall didn't break the line, so they were underscored again i mean in GPF Dub\Loason loked worse and they have been given close marks to Albi and Max ,so if this is not mafia jocolor i don't know what is it .As for the FD ,the audience told everything they were brilliant , :vo: simply the best ...period sunny loveall
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 7:50

:stari: poklon It was that magic again after all the underscores and cold shoulder the judges gave them they had the courage to dance as never before and i am sorry but that FD is a masterpiece as it was their performance and all the standing ovation from the audience most of it were skaters and profesioanls said more than their rediculous score lol!
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 14:01

It' s so hard for me to write here after the Euros... Crying or Very sad

It's not the first time that Albena and Maxim are underrated, but they are the the world champions now and it's a little bit... I don't know... humiliating to treat them like this. Not only that they were third, but they were far behind the other two couples. No It was like... like the judges are saying that the French and the Russians are class above Albena and Max... Which is so not true, so unfair that it hurts... pale

However, Albie and Maxim skated so beautifuly their free dance... :dube: I haven't seen them skating that program like this before. I don't have word to express the emotions it brought to me.
How could this to make something so beautiful! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2

And... I'm a bit late, but the only thing that I can say is:
a huge

THANK YOU!!!!!

to Albena and Maxim for what they've done. I really don't know what else can I say...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 15:30

lanadd wrote:
Oh i see, no don't say that about the worlds...please ..........Does Albena told you that? She said that they will skate and Linichuk will make the "politicks"+the bulgarian judge...She sounded confident,and she wouldn't sound like this if she knows Dom/S will be world champions...But i don't understand i though these here has happened because of the lack of a judge...then the bulgarian judge has told to calm us down that she will be in Japan and the things will be ok(which means gold)) Oh i was so happy hearing that and now i don't know what to think anymore??? Sad No Is it just a sense you have or you know it for sure??
Lanadd.. dear.. I don't want to say it... but I know that it can happen..... I know russian federation and I know a little of how the system works.. No Albena didn't tell that. Not yet. She tries to be optimistic at the moment, because we can say nothing for sure now. We could judge in the end of February.. Rolling Eyes And if Albena started thinking they could get nothing in Tokyo she would be deeply depressed. It won't very agreable at least. She needs to have positive thoughts... Raia will be in Tokyo.. yes.. but if we are talking about judges.. don't you remember the proverb: "One swallow does not make a summer."
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 15:46

I agree totally with Geri and Viktoria! They said everything that was to say!
I was so sad when I read you last post, Lera, because it has crossed my mind that the mafia may , will be in Japan again! shocked
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 15:52

Bea wrote!
Quote :
"]GOLDY WROTE!
Quote :
Albenka said: Thank you for supporting us.We are with you!Love you!Despite of all we will fight till the end!
And Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Max said: I can say only Fuck the points. We want to make you pleasure.This is our purpose!We greet you!

Embarassed Sorry for my engli6
OHH!! THANKS! YOUR ENGLISH IS GOOD!
I LOOOVE THE PART FUCK THE POINTS! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Maxim, you are soooooo latinish with that kind of language! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :wink: :cheer: :cheer:

OH!!! MAX! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :wink:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 16:06

OHHH!!! DEAR FANS !!
IT JUST SNOWED , IT JUST SNOWED IN LISBON!! OHHH!! :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2:
OHHH!!! IT hadn't snowed for more than Sixty years! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..

I know is off topic , but forgive me !! It's soooo beautiful!!! I am soooo happy!
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 20:19

*MAGic diable* wrote:
lanadd wrote:
Oh i see, no don't say that about the worlds...please ..........Does Albena told you that? She said that they will skate and Linichuk will make the "politicks"+the bulgarian judge...She sounded confident,and she wouldn't sound like this if she knows Dom/S will be world champions...But i don't understand i though these here has happened because of the lack of a judge...then the bulgarian judge has told to calm us down that she will be in Japan and the things will be ok(which means gold)) Oh i was so happy hearing that and now i don't know what to think anymore??? Sad No Is it just a sense you have or you know it for sure??
Lanadd.. dear.. I don't want to say it... but I know that it can happen..... I know russian federation and I know a little of how the system works.. No Albena didn't tell that. Not yet. She tries to be optimistic at the moment, because we can say nothing for sure now. We could judge in the end of February.. Rolling Eyes And if Albena started thinking they could get nothing in Tokyo she would be deeply depressed. It won't very agreable at least. She needs to have positive thoughts... Raia will be in Tokyo.. yes.. but if we are talking about judges.. don't you remember the proverb: "One swallow does not make a summer."
I know that everything is possible, and probably if AM don't skate well they won't win .... Not that Raya can make such a difference... i don't know-actually they don't need anybody to win the tittle if it was fair...but obviously without a judge is impossible to do it:(
The good think is that at Worlds we will have a judge,and this time it will be the french turn not to have...so maybe one thing is for sure-the gold won't be for them??
There was a girl in Warsaw who spoke with Raya and also with Albena's mother and they both told her that at the worlds-there should be no problem,must be like at the GPF-they've got the scores they deserve...
And today Albena said on eurosport, about the spin and the programs...that they will think what is necessary to change-the costumes, probably some parts of the music to make it more dynamic(i am so curious to know more about the music-I think that if they dance their tango on a Libertango performed(not live of course) by V.Vasilev-like at the show at Japan- they won't have any concurrence or what so ever-it was just majical)
and then she explained that actually everybody liked their programs-the audience,the judges...ect and that they have won without any problem everything exept Euros , so she thinks the problem was not so much in their programs but the lack of judge...And she said for one more time that in Tokyo will be different, they will appreciate them(i hope like in the GPF)
So that is the only think which gives me courrage. I know that it will be very difficult...but how come it happened in Canada,they won over the home favorites+everybody else(i am pretty sure it was a lot of lobbying from the canadians)? Or at the GPF-yes i know it is just a GPF, but i believe that if Piseev was able to stop them winning the medal, he would have done it(or probably let them have it, to take the european tittle???)
I still have the hope after all the competitions at 2006 that Raya and Linichuk will do their best to make judges appreciate them correctly...
And they have so many fans in Japan so far....

Lera,can you ask Albena what she thinks about dancing on the tango played by V.Vassilev?:)I am not an expert, so it is just an idea..i hope she likes it ,although they probably have though about that already??
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 22:47

lanadd wrote:
I was watching the results from WC 2006 and i haven't seen a bulgarian judge in the panel there??There was no bulgarian judge when A&M won the tittle?I am very confused now

Hmmm...is this true shocked woooooooooooow I think is much better to have one in Tokyo ...more higher points cheers
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 22:56

Goldy wrote:
lanadd wrote:
I was watching the results from WC 2006 and i haven't seen a bulgarian judge in the panel there??There was no bulgarian judge when A&M won the tittle?I am very confused now

Hmmm...is this true shocked woooooooooooow I think is much better to have one in Tokyo ...more higher points cheers

It was my mistake-there was, not Raia Bakalova but Evgenia Carnolska
I tried to delete this post so i don't confuse the others:)
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan - 23:52

*MAGic diable* wrote:

We could judge in the end of February.. Rolling Eyes Raia will be in Tokyo.. yes.. but if we are talking about judges.. don't you remember the proverb: "One swallow does not make a summer."

What will happen at the end of February?? They will choose the judges then? Aren't there some other judges who likes Albena and Max, exept for Raia?
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 12:31

Lanadd wrote!
Quote :
What will happen at the end of February?? They will choose the judges then? Aren't there some other judges who likes Albena and Max, exept for Raia

I thought that there was a draw for the judges, no????
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 12:33

Serena wrote!
Quote :
Any talented couple,besides Oksana and Maxim S, should be able to win a medal IF they do deserve it.. , no matter which country they represent...and that unfortunately hasn't happened shocked and I am afraid the situation will be the same , unfortunately in the coming seasons! shocked shocked shocked That is going to be the great discredit in Ice Dance

That is really the bottomline, here! shocked shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 12:35

Guys, I'm so upset...so sad. Crying or Very sad I even don't want to comment this d***** EC! Especially the ice dance Crying or Very sad You know how I feel, because you're feeling the same way, I'm sure. Ohhhhh :disap:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 12:42

I am still upset, but now I know how things work in this sport shocked , so I am less shocked, can you believe that??? shocked This doesn´t mean that I am less angry.. I am furious! shocked
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 16:53

I forgot to tell you: during the ladies free, Albenka was commentating for the Bulgarian Eurosport, and later for Kanal 1 (the National TV). She was very disappointed, of course, but she said that they were expecting these marks, because we don't have a judge at the EC, but they hope at the Worlds, the things will be different, although the concurrence will be very strong. She said that they stayed for one more year, because they were feeling a real pleasure to skate, they enjoy their programs (she said that on the question of the commentator who asked her if they were planning to miss the Euros, and to concentrate over the Worlds).

If I remember smth else, I'll post it.

Kisses!
flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 17:10

hello everyone,
i'm coming back from Warsaw
it was full of emotions...i know alexandra will do a report about this competition but if you want to know something i can tell you
kiss !!!!!

anf LOVE ALBENKA AND MAX 4 EVER
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 17:15

aline wrote:
but if you want to know something i can tell you
kiss !!!!!

Yes, Aline, we want to know....everything :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: we want photooooooos :wink: please! poklon poklon poklon

Btw, can you show us the photo of your avatar, with the poster! I think it's wonderful, just want to see it bigger Wink
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 17:27

aline wrote:
hello everyone,
i'm coming back from Warsaw
it was full of emotions...i know alexandra will do a report about this competition but if you want to know something i can tell you
kiss !!!!!

anf LOVE ALBENKA AND MAX 4 EVER
Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiineeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ma Aliiiiiiiinnnneeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! T'es laaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Welcome home!!!!!!!!!!!! zvet :stari: Je suis super-super heureuse de te revoir encore en vie! :mdr: après l'avion :mdr: (although, I promised to Lana & Vania not post for a month Razz but I just couldn't miss welcoming you home! Kisssssssssss ) :stari:
Of course, we are dying to know the details... everything... Laughing to see photos... and videos Razz I know Alex had a video of crazy Isa after their victory Razz :stari: Awwww.... :dube:
You.are.home. Buh.. luv xoxo :stari:
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 17:36

yes
alex had a video where all french team is dancing, and i'm dancing too lol
i was the fisrt to dance and after i invited Lesha...and after french team came on the dance floor, it was really funny !
this week was very strong for me...i'm happy that i was there during this competition, happy for french and angry about judges, i was crying before dance podium...i saw me crying on Tv...i'm so stupid.......
i'll get pictures on my blog : http://denkova-staviski.skyblog.com
and i've got other pict, very much about sinead and john who was my favourites in this competitions : of course after albena and maxim...
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 17:42

You were the first to dance?? Suspect You should tell more Razz the dance floor.. Lesha.. french team.. everyone is dancing.. Oh my poor head! Sounds like it was super cute, funny & crazeeee!!! :cool: Razz
And yesssss!!!!! Yahoooo!!! You loved Shiny & John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zvet :stari: They are gorgeous, aren't they? :dube:
And... I have another question... Where is our Alex now?? Question Exclamation What she is going to do this week??? Her plans etc... don't you know, Aline?? zvet :stari:

I'm so happy for you both with Alex... :dube: You had a fabulous week and so many sweet & unforgettable memories! zvet :stari: loveall

Last edited by on Mon 29 Jan - 17:46; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next