Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 17:43

You invited Lesha who? Smile Tikhonov? And do you have photos of Alex with the flag? I waaaant very much to see it!
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 17:58

yes it was alexei tokhonov....he was really cute with me this week, he said that i look like a model...so nice from him Razz
no i haven't picture with alex and the flag sorry !
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 18:04

aline wrote:
yes it was alexei tokhonov....he was really cute with me this week, he said that i look like a model...so nice from him Razz
:kataus: Razz :luvzy: cute Lesha :respect:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 18:12

yes he said: i'm just a man !
so cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 19:15

aline! I have seen this flag on the TV!!!! So I have seen you as well! Such a nice placard! You have been documented with it forever on the European Championship! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 19:41

thank you
i can't speak a lot about my week in Warsaw now
may be later...when i'll realise...
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 22:09

Quoting Maria!
Quote :
I am still upset, but now I know how things work in this sport shocked , so I am less shocked, can you believe that??? shocked This doesn´t mean that I am less angry.. I am furious! :shocked

Less shocked but soooooooooo angry! YES, I FEEL THE SAME, shocked Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so

This morning some friends of mine were just saying OH! the bulgarians! They were so fantastic, they were the best, but they only got 3rd!

OHHH!! SO much hipocrisy in final scores , I thought! Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan - 15:22

aline wrote:
thank you
i can't speak a lot about my week in Warsaw now
may be later...when i'll realise...

Oh, your flag was just fantastik!!! We are looking forward to your report! (You danced with Lesha cheers cheers cheers )
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan - 15:26

aline wrote:
hello everyone,
i'm coming back from Warsaw
it was full of emotions...i know alexandra will do a report about this competition but if you want to know something i can tell you
kiss !!!!!

anf LOVE ALBENKA AND MAX 4 EVER

Oh i am sure it has been magical...and your flag-wow-the best i have seen
I am so impatient to know moreeee bounce
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan - 23:09

Aline, Of course We Would like to know everything!
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 5:35

Lana wrote:
Okay. Smile I think we agree that the difference in points was a bit ridiculous. Erm.. I would like to know very much why the spin was downgraded. At least, this is just Euros and not Worlds... I hope they change that spin before Tokyo. Smile
I am soooooooooo late here. Because my computer sucks, and also because after following the results all day online at work I was too depressed to come back and talk about them anymore. Sad (tears, heartache) I wouldn't take anything at all away from Isabelle and Olivier because they are such excellent skaters and have also had so many problems with the judges through the years (they sooooo should have won Europeans in 2005) and the finally put it together, so good for them! cheers But of course very sad for Albena and Maxim. Although I'm glad to hear she sounds so tough in the aftermath. :vo:

But I just have to weigh in on the spin. It's not a political call, it's a real honest, although very very picky call. They reason it gets called L1 in the OD and not in the FD is because, due to the entry they use in the OD (which is slightly different), Max goes around one complete time before he gets into his sit spin, so that counts as a position for him, and he doesn't get any credit for his position change, and so the difficulty is counted as less. In the FD he takes less (although not much less!) than one rotation to get into his sit spin, and so the "first" position (before the sit) is not counted, and they get a higher level for it. I hope very much that they will fix it before Worlds, because it's not a difficult thing to fix and it's such a silly thing to keep losing so many points on.

I just think that because ice dance is so political, it's important to distinguish things that are political from things that aren't, and this isn't. That way there's more energy to focus on the things that really are pure evil politics. Razz Like Oksana and Maxim winning the FD, um, WTF?
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 11:34

Hello, Grace! I'm glad to see you back with us Smile

Thanks for your very professional comment about the level of the spin! These are things that I could never notice Rolling Eyes
Yes, I hope they'll fix it before the Worlds, I think it was a stupid mistake, not that they can't do this spin perfectly, just... I don't know. I hope they won't make more mistakes at the Worlds, that everything will be perfect Wink

Bye!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 12:33

Grace wrote:
They reason it gets called L1 in the OD and not in the FD is because, due to the entry they use in the OD (which is slightly different), Max goes around one complete time before he gets into his sit spin, so that counts as a position for him, and he doesn't get any credit for his position change, and so the difficulty is counted as less. In the FD he takes less (although not much less!) than one rotation to get into his sit spin, and so the "first" position (before the sit) is not counted, and they get a higher level for it. I hope very much that they will fix it before Worlds, because it's not a difficult thing to fix and it's such a silly thing to keep losing so many points on.
Oh.Gosh. I just don't understand one thing. Why does not Linichuk see this? :| Suspect Thank you so much, Grace! poklon zvet It was too hard for me to understand why can "not combination spin" be considered as a combination one. Pffff. I just couldn't find this "another position" Embarassed :kataus: One complete rotation for Max.. cool. :cool:
Grace.. I don't have enough words to thank you! zvet You are wonderful to explain this so clearly! lovely heart :stari:
And I'm so glad to see you again Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 13:16

Grace wrote:
I am soooooooooo late here. Because my computer sucks, and also because after following the results all day online at work I was too depressed to come back and talk about them anymore. Sad (tears, heartache)
I know.. :disap:

Quote :
I wouldn't take anything at all away from Isabelle and Olivier because they are such excellent skaters and have also had so many problems with the judges through the years (they sooooo should have won Europeans in 2005) and the finally put it together, so good for them! cheers

Good for them and well deserved in three dances! cheers And taking into consideration they won't have a judge at Worlds.. so all of these problemes seem to appear for them again & again.. I'm very-very glad they won! Razz European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Frenchww2

Quote :
Like Oksana and Maxim winning the FD, um, WTF?
Pfffffft Razz Graaaaccce!!! :kataus: can you also imagine that 3/4 of russian newspapers are talking about "unfair" judgement lol! 0.31!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 13:22

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Quote :
Like Oksana and Maxim winning the FD, um, WTF?
Pfffffft Razz Graaaaccce!!! :kataus: can you also imagine that 3/4 of russian newspapers are talking about "unfair" judgement lol! 0.31!!! lol!

"Unfair" in what sense? The journalists agree that Oksana and Maxim don't deserve the 2nd place or they think the Russians should be first?
If it's the second ...... arghhhhhh Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 13:40

Vania wrote:
"Unfair" in what sense? The journalists agree that Oksana and Maxim don't deserve the 2nd place or they think the Russians should be first?
If it's the second ...... arghhhhhh Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Of course, russians tell that Oksana & Max might win :kataus: it's so funny to read their comments.. Razz they are already sad with that silver Razz insatiable russian journalists Razz :zy:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 15:49

Hello, Grace!
It's so good you are back here with us to explain things better! :wink:
Of course i don't know anything about the technicalities and the spins, but about the rest I think we can tell that it was unfair ...again.. :disap: :disap:
Portuguese commentators just said after the FD that SDS was a fabulous, fantastic performance, one of the best performances they had seen ever in Ice dance! Of course my country doesn't count, we don't even have skaters, but it's just to let you know what portuguese commentators said!
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 15:55

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Oh.Gosh. I just don't understand one thing. Why does not Linichuk see this? :| Suspect
Well, no worries, I know for a fact that she knows now, and didn't I read somewhere here that they're planning on fixing/changing it? Razz

And :kataus: and Suspect to the Russian journalists, whatever! They can wait one more year-- I love Oksana and Maxim and expect them to dominate ice dance in this Olympic cycle, but seriously, they are just not there yet. What is the ever loving rush? Razz

Oh, and Bea, of course I totally agree that Albena and Maxim should have won the FD. That placement was totally ridiculous! I could have lived with it if they'd been a very very close second in the FD to Isabelle and Olivier, just because Isa and Oli had so much momentum in that competition, but third? By so much? No way. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 17:04

Do you know what....about the spin i have watched their dances from 2005,04 and they have the same entrance.....so it's very strange the judges see it right now...have they been blind for soooo many years? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 17:09

Grace wrote!
Quote :
Oh, and Bea, of course I totally agree that Albena and Maxim should have won the FD. That placement was totally ridiculous! I could have lived with it if they'd been a very very close second in the FD to Isabelle and Olivier, just because Isa and Oli had so much momentum in that competition, but third? By so much? No way

I am feeling relieved..I was not the only one to think sooo. scratch
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 17:11

lanaadd wrote!
Quote :
Do you know what....about the spin i have watched their dances from 2005,04 and they have the same entrance.....so it's very strange the judges see it right now...have they been blind for soooo many years? Shocked

Strange, isn't it??? SOOO...what are to think about this????
Back to top Go down
shoegirl
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 70
Residence : Sweden
Registration date : 2006-10-11

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 17:38

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to say, that I also was at The Euros and I that I´m a great fan of Albena & Maxim, although I never write here... Rolling Eyes Embarassed

I spend some time with Albena during those days in Warsaw I´ll share my photos och videos with you as soon as I have time.

But most of all, I´m very HAPPY that I met Aline, Alex och Sofie at the Euros! Love you girls! It has been so great to have someone to share my pasion with bout Albena & Max!!!

Alene, my dear, I must got your tel.number wrong, because I tried to call you and it wasn´t working, so please send it to me again!

I´ll be back soon with more details about our Albena and Max and with some gossips:-)) My time there was so intense and I met so many people and journalists...It was amazing!!!!
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 17:39

Bea wrote:
lanaadd wrote!
Quote :

Strange, isn't it??? SOOO...what are to think about this????

I do believe that the entrance does not make the spin easier, and it is stil 4th level and it is obvious it is not a combination...However it is better to change the entrance, or even the hole spin but i can say only that if the judges want to push them down, they will always find some reason for their action.....thats what happened at the EC(for ex.,exept from all the other PCS,they have the lowest mark from the 3 teams for Linking Footwork and Choreo in the OD,and even a russian lady doing a report for the EC, said it is just physical impossible to have more holds than they have..and i don't think i have to say anything different for the Choreo then brillant)
Toward them the judging was scandalous...but it is over now....Lets hope and believe that the judges at the WC will have a different attitude to them
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 21:14

Just want to defend Razz Russian journalists - not all of them tell that Oksana and Max should have won - no, Russian eurosport commentators said openly that A&M were the best and that they were underscored. Many other journalists who know much about figure-skating also said and wrote that. There are more doybts about Isa and Olivier's first place - well, that's the truth. Many people in Russia think Oksana and Max to have skated better than the French pair, but almost everybody agrees that A&M were gorgeous and unbeatable, some even said that A&M should have won the Euros only with their FD, taking 5-6 points more than their rivals flower
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 23:01

Quoting Grace!
Quote :
I just think that because ice dance is so political, it's important to distinguish things that are political from things that aren't, and this isn't. That way there's more energy to focus on the things that really are pure evil politics. Razz Like Oksana and Maxim winning the FD, um

Yes! Toooo political, let me say! shocked Perhaps Ok and Maxim S should have been third and Albena and Max second???? shocked shocked shocked o.k I STILL THINK THEY OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN fIRST.. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next