Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:33

Lana wrote:
Ahhhh... pale I don't know if we can deal with that, Lerka. Erm.. Weep Any experience in psychology? bla-bla-bla :stari:
Nope. pale :cool: especially at the moment :kataus: if I ever had that experience it dissapeared today Sad and you? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:35

Lana wrote:
Off topic as usual!) Off topic as usual!) Okay, back to Euros! Razz If you need a topic about flying monkies, Lyra... we will make you one. :kataus: :teasing:
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Nice idea, Lanochka! :lmd: :zy: you are the smartest twin, obviously! :respect:
So.. I won't watch Men SP tomorrow.. I'll be at the uni Sad dammage.. Rolling Eyes Hope to be back for Pairs! Basketball
:stari: Go, Aliona & Robin! Go, Yulia & Serguei and Masha & Lesha! :toodoo: Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:36

Lerka wrote:
Lana wrote:
Ahhhh... pale I don't know if we can deal with that, Lerka. Erm.. Weep Any experience in psychology? bla-bla-bla :stari:
Nope. pale :cool: especially at the moment :kataus: if I ever had that experience it dissapeared today Sad and you? Laughing

Oh goodie. :cool: Razz Me? Laughing Nooooooo. Erm.. I think we just need Albena and Maxim to win. :respect: It seems the rest of Lyra's sanity depends on it. bla-bla-bla pale
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:40

Lerka wrote:
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Nice idea, Lanochka! :lmd: :zy: you are the smartest twin, obviously! :respect:

lol! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! hehe. :wink: And I am so not the smart one! :kataus: Razz

Quote :
So.. I won't watch Men SP tomorrow.. I'll be at the uni Sad dammage.. Rolling Eyes Hope to be back for Pairs! Basketball
:stari: Go, Aliona & Robin! Go, Yulia & Serguei and Masha & Lesha! :toodoo: Bravo!

Me neither. Weep I'll be writing an exam. Buh.. How exciting. pale
Pairs should be fabulous!!!!!!! Bravo! :dube: lovely heart I want Aliona & Robin to win!!!! Buh.. :surce: :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:50

Lana wrote:
lol! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! hehe. :wink: And I am so not the smart one! :kataus: Razz
You are, Lanchik bla-bla-bla :stari: Today at least Razz

Quote :
Me neither. Weep I'll be writing an exam. Buh.. How exciting. pale
Pairs should be fabulous!!!!!!! Bravo! :dube: lovely heart I want Aliona & Robin to win!!!! Buh.. :surce: :stari:
Yesss pale an exam for you.. I'll be crossing my fingers Wink that should help! I just realized I was.not.crossing.the.fingers.during.the.golden.waltz. Buh.. I was at the Uni etc. etc. I just couldn't.. the Poltergeeeeeist pale Weep aaaaaaaa... affraid :kataus:
I'm for Aliona & Robin, too! Rose I'd like Yulia & Serguei to be second.. sorry, Vala zvet I don't know why.. I just love their LP.. Erm.. drunken or maybe too much wine for me? :kataus: :kataus:

:stari: heart2 Good luck on your exam, Laur!!!!!!!! heart2 :stari:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 2:24

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:
Lana wrote:

Oh goodie. :cool: Razz Me? Laughing Nooooooo. Erm.. I think we just need Albena and Maxim to win. :respect: It seems the rest of Lyra's sanity depends on it. bla-bla-bla pale

Are you kidding me? Shocked My sanity doesn't matter...it can be straightened out when I go see my psychiatrist again...it's the judges' lives that depend on AM's winning... Twisted Evil But, Albena and Maxim just need to win...:zy: They deserve it!! :respect:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 2:51

Oh! Queridas mias! I think the pair's result makes more sense...doesn't it???
About sweet Albie and Max heart2 heart2 I just can't wait for thursday...

MUCHOS BESOS! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :surce: :surce:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 3:00

Maria wrote:
About sweet Albie and Max heart2 heart2 I just can't wait for thursday...

MUCHOS BESOS! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :surce: :surce:

I agree!!! I can't wait til thursday either!!! bounce

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 9:59

I am still horrified by this results.Couples who has always been behind them(exept for 2005-but we all know what was the reason then) now are ahead......... And it is not the placement what bothers me,but the huge difference in points...... We all know that the results at the CD are always very close between 1-4 place........ now between Del/S-AM it is 1.01-like suddenly Del/S are a class above AM??????????? Almost 0.5 difference Dom/S-AM...................oh pleaseeeeeeeeee
How come? When AM beat Del/S at their home competition,and at the GPF when the points difference was around 10 points.............???This was a month ago...........How it is possible that the skills of the couples could change so quckly????? And about Dom/S i don't think that there is need to ask questions like "how it is possible" because i don't think that there is anybody even their biggest fan who doesn't know the true reason.
Speaking about the GPF and how they came from second i believe the things were different...they made mistake and even that the difference was only 0.32 points...........now is it 1 point after the CD.....
And listening to an interview with Albena she sounded quit desperate....when after the OD at the GPF she said"we just have to skate clean the FD and everything will be alright"
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 10:51

Shanti wrote:
Bea wrote:
Shanti wrote!
Quote :
I don't care for DelSchoe so I would've been happier if someone else would be 1st but at least I believe their leadership is well deserved.

Do you think they are better than Albena and Maxim????? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..

I missed Albena & Maxim's performance (stupid work!!!) so I wrote "I believe" = "I guess" because from what I've seen of DelSchoe at CoR and GPF certainly makes me think that their skating skills are so fantastic that they definitely should deserve being in the first place provided they skated without mistakes.
That said, I most certainly prefer Albena & Maxim, no matter how they skate, just because I love them.

ETA: I didn't want to offend anyone Smile

Hi Shanti, welcome to the board...
But i am a bit confused........ i saw some of your post on an other board where you're saying "As to top3, I think the placements are perfectly fair, DelSchoe were rewarded for their fabulous technique, DomShabs got credit for the excellent presentation and attention to "minor" details like gestures and looks (not to mention Maxim Shabalin should be specially commended for the best posture)."
If i can agree about Del/S being first(although i think the difference between them and Den/S should be a lot less then 1 point) i totally disagree about Dom/S
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 10:57

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Commmmmme on!!!!!! remember who was the first after the CD at the Olympics! Razz
I know - A&M WILL WIN!!!! flower

Yes, but the Olympics were in Italy, and Barbie fell in the OD... Otherweise, I don't want to imagine what could happened Suspect

Good luck to Albie and Max! Their tango is the best!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 11:08

Maria wrote:

yes, but there the situation is much more objective than in ice dancing competition Rolling Eyes
And today is the men's SP, right? Since Steph isn't there, I'll cross my fingers for Brian and Alban Smile
Back to top Go down
Shanti
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 11:45

lanadd wrote:
Hi Shanti, welcome to the board...
But i am a bit confused........ i saw some of your post on an other board where you're saying "As to top3, I think the placements are perfectly fair, DelSchoe were rewarded for their fabulous technique, DomShabs got credit for the excellent presentation and attention to "minor" details like gestures and looks (not to mention Maxim Shabalin should be specially commended for the best posture)."
If i can agree about Del/S being first(although i think the difference between them and Den/S should be a lot less then 1 point) i totally disagree about Dom/S

Some more clarifications for my post:
- I think Del/S being 1st is fair
- but as I *irrationally* dislike them, I'd been happier if either Oksana&Maxim or Albena&Maxim would've been ahead of them.
- I think yesterday Oksana&Maxim were excellent presentation-wise (i.e. more waltz-y) so I think their placement is quite correct too.
Back to top Go down
Shanti
AM in love
AM in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 11:53

Some cheering for Men SP Wink

⭐ Alban!!! heart2
Call me crazy, but I *secretly* hope he wins. And it doesn't matter for me that chances of this happening are very close to zero Razz I lurrrve him ever since I first saw him in practice at CoR2005 skating his "buzzy bee" SP.

⭐ Sergei Dobrin

And I hope everyone has a great skate!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 14:00

Let´s see if the judging is so excellent in appreciating each part and competence of Albena and Max in the other parts of the competition, I mean OD and the FREE! :zy: :zy:
I still have the impression that they go there with everything decided beforehand and the coaches do know about it.. shocked
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 14:15

Maria wrote:
Let´s see if the judging is so excellent in appreciating each part and competence of Albena and Max in the other parts of the competition, I mean OD and the FREE! :zy: :zy:
I still have the impression that they go there with everything decided beforehand and the coaches do know about it.. shocked

excellent judging???? And who are the ones that went there with everything decided beforehand?
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 14:20

Lannaa wrote
Quote :
I am still horrified by this results.Couples who has always been behind them(exept for 2005-but we all know what was the reason then) now are ahead......... And it is not the placement what bothers me,but the huge difference in points...... We all know that the results at the CD are always very close between 1-4 place........ now between Del/S-AM it is 1.01-like suddenly Del/S are a class above AM??????????? Almost 0.5 difference Dom/S-AM...................oh pleaseeeeeeeeee
How come? When AM beat Del/S at their home competition,and at the GPF when the points difference was around 10 points.............???This was a month ago...........How it is possible that the skills of the couples could change so quckly????? And about Dom/S i don't think that there is need to ask questions like "how it is possible" because i don't think that there is anybody even their biggest fan who doesn't know the true reason.
Speaking about the GPF and how they came from second i believe the things were different...they made mistake and even that the difference was only 0.32 points...........

Perhaps those huge differences are on purpose..I don´t know! It´s so preposterous shocked these differences that we will always be suspicious of the judging...
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 14:39

Maria wrote:
Lannaa wrote
Quote :
Speaking about the GPF and how they came from second i believe the things were different...they made mistake and even that the difference was only 0.32 points...........

Perhaps those huge differences are on purpose..I don´t know! It´s so preposterous shocked these differences that we will always be suspicious of the judging...

Off course it is on purpose....but what is the exact purpose?To take away the deserved gold from AM or as one of the comentators said that the leaders are well know and it is well know who has to win(meaning AM) but with this kind of marks they are trying to make the competition more intresting so that it attracks more viewers.....And if we look back at many competitions N/K were first from the CD till the FD but in 2005 they were third,and although they did not have the best OD and FD they still finished first.Unfortunatelly i can't be very sure of this theory because i don't remember the CD part of the competition so they may have made mistakes.....
Back to top Go down
Shanti
AM in love
AM in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 14:57

Maria wrote:

I'll be totally Shocked if Albena&Maxim don't win the OD (if they skate clean, of course).
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 19:02

After the SP Brian is second :stari:

1 Tomas VERNER CZE 76.56
2 Brian JOUBERT FRA 75.18
3 Sergei DAVYDOV BLR 70.14
4 Kevin VAN DER PERREN BEL 67.18
5 Andrei LUTAI RUS 66.97
6 Alban PREAUBERT FRA 66.10

Good luck for the Free program!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 20:00

Lanadd wrote!
Quote :
Off course it is on purpose....but what is the exact purpose?To take away the deserved gold from AM or as one of the comentators said that the leaders are well know and it is well know who has to win(meaning AM) but with this kind of marks they are trying to make the competition more intresting so that it attracks more viewers.....And if we look back at many competitions N/K were first from the CD till the FD but in 2005 they were third,and although they did not have the best OD and FD they still finished first.Unfortunatelly i can't be very sure of this theory because i don't remember the CD part of the competition so they may have made mistakes....

I can't guess for what purpose, I don't know what they want to do in the end, but I was very mad yesterday! My hope is their hot tango! :3<>3: :3<>3: :3<>3:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 20:12

Here I come Wink

Well, that's AWFULLY difficult for me but I must confess, The Germans were better and their programme is gorgeous though they made some mistakes. I also Liked Obertas surprisingly - never quite liked them. And, have you paid attention to the 3rd russian couple? Their spins were gorgeous! I also loved the second french pair (they were placed higher than Pla).

Still, I'm gonna do all my magics Wink Rolling Eyes to make Masha and Lesha win.

About the dances - affraid affraid affraid
NO WAY!!!!
NO!
O'k. Isa can be better than A&M - but NOT in the CD!!!!! NOOOO! N-O!

I also liked Oksana and Maxim, but her "swan" dress is scary!

loveall

P.S. LUUUUUtai!!!!!! baaa loveall nice
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 20:25

Vania wrote:

1 Tomas VERNER CZE 76.56
5 Andrei LUTAI RUS 66.97

TOMAS??!!?!?!! :kataus: *starts to laugh uncontrollably* lol! lol! lol! What is the World coming to? bla-bla-bla First? Buh.. This.I.must.see. Bravo! Goooooo Sunshine!!!! sunny :dube:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 20:28

Lana wrote:
Vania wrote:

1 Tomas VERNER CZE 76.56
5 Andrei LUTAI RUS 66.97

TOMAS??!!?!?!! :kataus: *starts to laugh uncontrollably* lol! lol! lol! What is the World coming to? bla-bla-bla First? Buh.. This.I.must.see. Bravo! Goooooo Sunshine!!!! sunny :dube:

I've never really liked him, but he was GOOOOOD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 20:38

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
I've never really liked him, but he was GOOOOOD!!!!!

I liiiiike Tomas. :wink: hehe. Bravo! I'm just really surprised that he's in first. Laughing zvet What happened to Brian? Erm.. Did he fall? :disap:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 14 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next