Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 0:02

Marina wrote!

Quote :
Or maybe he knows that he can't do anything because Brian is the best... lol!
Seriously, I don't understand because in the article he said that he trains a lot and that he succeeds with his triple axel

I don't think Brian is the best of the two! I think that they are both very good! :woow: :woow: I also think that both of them along with Evan who is very good too, are going to dominate skating until the next Olympics! :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 5:56

Wow....these are not good news at all, not good to read them 2 days before Euros. :cryy:
I wanted to see them so much. I wanted to meet Stephane and maybe Nathalie and Fabian too. I wanted to see their routines, because for me it would have been completely new and exciting and amazing!!

Now what??

And Lerochka, Kisssssssssss don't say you don't want to see Euros...Albena and Maxim will be there Alby & Max!! and Sinnead and John and Brian...and so many skaters that you love.
I feel bad too Weep , because I have the impression that so many skaters are missing this season..

I can't understan Stephane at all...maybe he feels he is not focused enough and he doesn't want to clash with Brian in such conditions.
But I think that having a good opponent should be the highest motivation... Oh my!
I hope he is not ill....and hidding it Lerka with her injur

As for Nathalie and Fabian...it's quite unbearable Sad Too fight so much, to manage to go...and not be able. And it's even worse that she suffers double right now Weep

Bad news Sad
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 6:52

I quite understand Stephane, actually. Doing the same thing over and over again, with the same people, with nothing else in your life... many, many people stop skating (or doing other sports, or playing instruments, or a lot of other things) for that reason, although not many at Stephane's level.

I'd miss him bunches if he never competed again No , but I would totally understand it.

My mother would be really disappointed, though, she thinks Stephane's a little hottie. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 19:30

alexandra wrote:
And Lerochka, Kisssssssssss don't say you don't want to see Euros...Albena and Maxim will be there Alby & Max!! and Sinnead and John and Brian...and so many skaters that you love.
I feel bad too Weep , because I have the impression that so many skaters are missing this season..
I.know. Weep but it's not the same.. I don't.see.Nathalie.and.Fabian.at.all. saaad I saw Sin & John at CoR.. I saw them, I talked to them.. :dube: Albie & Max :mdr: not to be discussed :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: and Nath saaad I haven't seen her for ages.. Sad I miss her so badly.. although.. If I would see her.. I just need to give her somthing.. and I have no any tiny idea what can I make for her. pale She is so cute & sweet & special and I want to make something really cute & special for her too... it's so off-topic!!! Sovsem togo chto li? as usually.. sorry.. Embarassed :disap:

Quote :
As for Nathalie and Fabian...it's quite unbearable Sad Too fight so much, to manage to go...and not be able. And it's even worse that she suffers double right now Weep
Surprising, but she doesn't suffer that much I think :kataus: she is much more optimistic than Lerka is! :respect: Yay for you, Nath! Kisssssssssss Bravo!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 20:15

Quoting Grace!
Quote :
I quite understand Stephane, actually. Doing the same thing over and over again, with the same people, with nothing else in your life... many, many people stop skating (or doing other sports, or playing instruments, or a lot of other things) for that reason, although not many at Stephane's level.

I'd miss him bunches if he never competed again No , but I would totally understand it.

Do you think he will quit?? He has a very good chance to win the next Olympics, I guess! scratch
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 0:56

I have read somewhere that Brian said that it will be very very possible for him, Alban Préaubert and Yannick Ponsero to be 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
It sounds strange, 3 french guys wow ! affraid Brian thinks that, it's fab ! cheers I hoooooooope something like that ! Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 1:12

Marina wrote:
I have read somewhere that Brian said that it will be very very possible for him, Alban Préaubert and Yannick Ponsero to be 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
It sounds strange, 3 french guys wow ! affraid Brian thinks that, it's fab ! cheers I hoooooooope something like that ! Basketball

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! That would be so cool! :wink: I like all of those skaters. zvet I just saw Yannick this year and he's great!!! :respect: I'm not sure if they can get all of the French guys on the podium... Erm.. but at least, Brian (who should win) and Alban would be excellent! zvet
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 1:17

Behind Brian, the competition it's quite open so 3 frenchs in the podium can happen Razz
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 19:47

Might be off-topic here but just want you all to know that I'm about to stop breathing - that's how excited I am about the coming Europeans!!! poklon poklon poklon poklon Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 20:54

Me tooo!
BUT I MISS STEPHY!!
Miss u! Miss u!
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 21:40

Lana wrote:
Marina wrote:

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! That would be so cool! :wink: I like all of those skaters. zvet I just saw Yannick this year and he's great!!! :respect: I'm not sure if they can get all of the French guys on the podium... Erm.. but at least, Brian (who should win) and Alban would be excellent! zvet

it could be possible, but I actually hope the podium will have place too for Stephane and Sergei and then Brian with silver or bronze. Very Happy But we'll see who's the best man and deserves the title.... I still cross my fingers for Andrei, he's Russian champion and even without Plushenko, that's saying something. I hope he will skate the best he can!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 13:22

The starting order for the CD if ready now. But very bad draw for A&M-they are going second
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 17:49

lanadd wrote:
The starting order for the CD if ready now. But very bad draw for A&M-they are going second

I don't really think it matters that much for them.
flower
It may be even good - they dance and they are free without all that waiting. flower
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 18:03

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
lanadd wrote:

flower
It may be even good - they dance and they are free without all that waiting. flower
Yes i am sure it is not a problem for A&M, but if it is the case that the judges want to have Dom/S over A&M, it will be much difficult for them to do it if A&M were skating in right next or after them...(because the difference will be obvious and the croud at least will respond laudly)
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 19:33

NEWS FROM THE PRACTICE:
"They were the only three couples in this group to show up and all three looked spot on. John & Sinead (as the only couple) stayed the entire practice and looked determined, but pretty relaxed before getting onto the ice.

Denkova/Staviski, Kerr/Kerr and Faiella/Scali (last group) all looked sharp and pretty-much error-free."
lol! loveall I am so happy OUR ALBENOCHKA AND MAX ARE DOING GREAT....
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 19:47

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
lanadd wrote:

flower
Yeah, actually it's a good draw for them! :wink: Don't worry, guys! Razz Albie & Max don't like skating in the end Wink drunken

And thank you for the nice news, lanadd! zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 20:15

I know, Mel posted the starting order in Sin & John's topic, but I'd like it to be posted here Cool it's the right topic, anyways :cool: and also with my passion of putting fav names into pretty colours Razz :luvzy: :kataus: I just have to do it! :kataus: :zy: soooo... tomorrow.. Bravo!

:stari:Golden Waltz :stari:
Starting Order

Warm-Up Group 1

1 Anastasia GREBENKINA / Vazgen AZROJAN ARM
2 Albena DENKOVA / Maxim STAVISKI BUL Alby & Max!! Buh.. Alby & Max!!
3 Kamila HAJKOVA / David VINCOUR CZE
4 Nelli ZHIGANSHINA / Alexander GAZSI GER

Warm-Up Group 2

5 Pernelle CARRON / Mathieu JOST FRA Suspect
6 Evgenia MELNIK / Oleg KRUPEN BLR
7 Kristin FRASER / Igor LUKANIN AZE
8 Sinead KERR / John KERR GBR :dube: Bravo!

Warm-Up Group 3

9 Nora von BERGEN / David DeFAZIO SUI
10 Alla BEKNAZAROVA / Vladimir ZUEV UKR
11 Katherine COPELY / Deividas STAGNIUNAS LTU
12 Jana KHOKHLOVA / Sergei NOVITSKI RUS

Warm-Up Group 4

13 Alexandra ZARETSKI / Roman ZARETSKI ISR
14 Ekaterina RUBLEVA / Ivan SHEFER RUS
15 Nicolette Amie HOUSE / Aidas REKLYS LTU
16 Oksana DOMNINA / Maxim SHABALIN RUS
17 Zsuzsanna NAGY / Gyцrgy ELEK HUN

Warm-Up Group 5

18 Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE ITA
19 Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER FRA lovely heart :luvzy: lovely heart
20 Joanna BUDNER / Jan MOSCICKI POL
21 Nora HOFFMANN / Attila ELEK HUN
22 Federica FAIELLA / Massimo SCALI ITA

Warm-Up Group 6

23 Christa-Elizabeth GOULAKOS / Eric NEUMANN-AUBICHON GRE
24 Phillipa TOWLER-GREEN / Phillip POOLE GBR
25 Anna ZADOROZHNIUK / Sergei VERBILLO UKR
26 Grethe GRUENBERG / Kristian RAND EST
27 Barbora SILNA / Dmitri MATSJUK AUT

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Fra10 Alleeeeeeeeezzz, nos 'ti Frenchies Isa et Oliiiiiiv!!!!!!!!!!!! European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Fra10
bg2 Alby & Max!! Goooo, our dear Albenka & Maxiiiiiiiim!!!!! Alby & Max!! bg2
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 20:56

:stari: Pairs - Short Program :stari:
Starting Order

Warm-Up Group 1
1 Marylin PLA / Yannick BONHEUR FRA Bravo! Allez! Bravo!
2 Ekaterina SOSINOVA / Fedor SOKOLOV AZE
3 Adeline CANAC / Maxima COIA FRA
Warm-Up Group 2
4 Dorota SIUDEK / Mariusz SIUDEK POL
5 Diana RENNIK / Aleksei SAKS EST
6 Aliona SAVCHENKO / Robin SZOLKOWY GER :woow: Buh.. :woow:
7 Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Stanislav MOROZOV UKR
Warm-Up Group 3
8 Rebecca HANDKE / Daniel WENDE GER
9 Dominika PIATKOWSKA / Dmitri KHROMIN POL
10 Elena EFAIEVA / Alexei MENSHIKOV RUS
11 Stacey KEMP / David KING GBR
Warm-Up Group 4
12 Julia OBERTAS / Sergei SLAVNOV RUS :dube:
13 Laura MAGITTERI / Ondrej HOTAREK ITA
14 Maria PETROVA / Alexei TIKHONOV RUS Basketball
15 Mari VARTMANN / Florian JUST GER

Heeeey.. what's happened with Anjelika & Niklas??? pale Weep pale I love them very much.. they are sooo cute.. I wanted to see them so much.. :disap: crap... Sad
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 21:08

Lera! heart2 Querida mia! heart2 Thank you for all these news!
I am verrrry happy that Albie and Max are fine! I am not going to be able to see them live tomorrow Sad Sad They are beginning so soon in the afternoon! shocked

Besos!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 21:15

It's actually a good draw for me because will not have time to watch the end of CD Razz 2nd is perfect bow but i'll probably miss Isabelle & Olivier Sad
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jan - 2:18

OMG!! It begins at one o'clock p.m. in my country and they are going to dance in the second place... shocked I'll be at the uni..
O.K! I hope they will be first when I get home!

Beijos!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jan - 15:25

35 minutes until it starts!!!!! Buh.. Buh.. Bravo! Alby & Max!!

:bg: Kisssssssssss Bravo! Gooooood luck, Albena and Max!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo! Kisssssssssss :bg:

:stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jan - 15:27

Bea wrote:
OMG!! It begins at one o'clock p.m. in my country and they are going to dance in the second place... shocked I'll be at the uni..
O.K! I hope they will be first when I get home!

Oh my poor head! It starts at 8:00 a.m. Ontario Time. Buh.. I'm staying home to study today... :study: Laughing But I don't have Eurosport, so it makes little different. Razz hehe. :wink: I'll just be pressing "refresh" on the results page over & over. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jan - 15:33

Lana wrote:
But I don't have Eurosport, so it makes little different. Razz hehe. :wink: I'll just be pressing "refresh" on the results page over & over. :kataus:

me too Rolling Eyes I follow the results in the official page or in the Europsort site, if available.

GOOD LUCK, DEAREST ALBIE AND MAX!
:dube: :dube: :dube: YOU CREATE IMMORTALITY! :dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jan - 15:38

Vania wrote:
me too Rolling Eyes I follow the results in the official page or in the Europsort site, if available.

Do you listen to the Euro Sport audio, Vania? Laughing I do that. Razz It's a bit frustrating though when you want to see the skaters, but can only hear the commentators. Rolling Eyes :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next