Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 0:40

Lerochka wrote:
January 17, 2007

Stephane has withdrawn from the European Championships in Warsaw. At the moment, he is not motivated enough to compete and needs a bit of time for himself. Moris Pfeifhofer will be the substitute. Sad

Nooooooooo... Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep

No motivation? Buh.. What is going on? No Sad ... Weep
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 0:52

*MAGic diable* wrote:
January 17, 2007

Stephane has withdrawn from the European Championships in Warsaw. At the moment, he is not motivated enough to compete and needs a bit of time for himself. Moris Pfeifhofer will be the substitute. Sad

Sorry, sestrichka! pale Kisssssssssss Sorry, Bea, Maria and other girls.. I know how you love, Stéph.. :disap:

Oh. My. Gosh...NOOOO!!! Weep Buh.. Weep

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 1:05

Weep Weep Weep Weep my dear friends are crying and I can do nothing!!! Weep Weep Weep
Weep Weep Weep It's so frustrating.. No Weep No Weep No Weep No it's not fair. Not fair. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 14:27

Quoting!
Quote :
Nooooooooo... Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep

No motivation? Buh.. What is going on? :no

I don´t understand... shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 15:59

I hate this f*********** World!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weep Weep Weep It's not fair. Not fair. No Not fair. No Not fair. No Not fair. No Not fair. No Aline, merci, ma chérie.. :disap: :kiss: I don't want to belive really... I have no desire to watch Europeans now.. Crying or Very sad No.. saaad I can delete my signature. Study. Study. :study: Weep
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 16:03

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I hate this f*********** World!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weep Weep Weep It's not fair. Not fair. No Not fair. No Not fair. No Not fair. No Not fair. No Aline, merci, ma chérie.. :disap: :kiss: I don't want to belive really... I have no desire to watch Europeans now.. Crying or Very sad No.. saaad I can delete my signature. Study. Study. :study: Weep

Why, zayka? Are you so disappointed that Steph won't be at the Europeans? pale (as I am... Weep )
And why you want to delete your signature? Nath&Fab will be there, aren't they? Ooooor... you have another info Aouch..

I know, sometimes the life isn't fair at all Are you stupid of so
Back to top Go down
Tranquility
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
Tranquility

Number of posts : 34
Residence : London
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 16:09

Maybe he just withdraw so he can prepare for the World Champs with full strength.
"...and starting from Thursday we begin to train for the Worlds", you see, that's what Lambiel said to his coach. I am sure everything would be OK. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 16:18

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Val ? What happens ? affraid Please don't tell me that Nath & Fab won't go in Warsaw. No No I was so happy with this switch with Pernelle & Matthieu. No
I will look some french sites to know more.
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 16:22

Marina wrote:
Val ? What happens ? affraid Please don't tell me that Nath & Fab won't go in Warsaw. No No I was so happy with this switch with Pernelle & Matthieu. No
I will look some french sites to know more.
They won't! They are not going to Warsaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weep Aline just wrote me an e-mail... I knew that Nath's arm was injured after Courchevel, but I didn't realize it was SO bad. No Nath wanted to go so much.. pale all of their efforts.. everything.. IN VAIN!.. falalité.. pale
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 16:56

Oh nooooooo... Weep Weep Poor Nath and Fab ! Weep After all they did to go in Warsaw ! Pffff But... are Pernelle and Matthieu going ? I know that they're in Torino for a competition (something like Olympic Games for students only).
I'm sooo sad... pale I was so happy for them, see them doing something good in Poland... Weep
I hope that Nath's arm will go better very very soon. Sorry..

And I'm so sorry for you ma Val, for Aline too who loves them and who was so happy to see them live once again, and I know that Alex too wanted to see them live. Lerka with her injur
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 17:03

Yes, Pernelle & Mathieu are in Torino now, they are competing at the Winter Universiade.. Aline said they are leaving Torino tomorrow and they are going to Poland.. pale they.will.replace.Nathalie.and.Fabian. Weep To tell the truth I still have a tiny hope, that maybeeeeee Nath's arm will be better before the Compulsory dance.. isn't it possible? Embarassed pale she has 5 days.. Weep I don't want to believe they are going to stay home.. No It's unfair for them.. so many nerves.. last two months were terrible for them and.. where is this white strip???? They deserveee!!!!!!!!! Weep Ils méritent. Tout le bonheur du monde.. tout le meilleur du monde.. No
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 17:58

I saw this sad news on a forum (brian-joubert.com)...they told that pernelle & mathieu was third at winter universiades after complusery dance but that they stop competiton to go to the european championships because Péchalat can't skate her best !

I'm sad...and more sad for you my dear Lera
Lera je sais que tu les aime mais dis toi que le fait qu'ils aient manqué les europes leur donnera plus de motivation encore pour les championnats du monde !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 18:02

aline wrote:
Lera je sais que tu les aime mais dis toi que le fait qu'ils aient manqué les europes leur donnera plus de motivation encore pour les championnats du monde !!!!!!
I hope so !

But it's very sad because Pernelle & Matthieu have done a very good job in Torino and they have to leave Italy... No Pfff, we don't have chance with ice dance... pale

Thank you Aline for that piece of information zvet , even it's very bad.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 19:20

aline wrote:
I saw this sad news on a forum (brian-joubert.com)...they told that pernelle & mathieu was third at winter universiades after complusery dance but that they stop competiton to go to the european championships because Péchalat can't skate her best !
Ohhh.. pale cette info m'a blessé à l'ame.. Crying or Very sad c'est pas justement parce que je vais pas voir Nath et Fab, mais c'est parce que je comprends bien ce que Nathalie sent pour l'instant.. mince.. :disap: sorry.. I speak french again.. Embarassed I just said that I feel very-very bad.. my heart is injured Sad it's not because I'm not going to see Nathalie & Fabian at Euros, but it's because I completely understand them. As an athlete.. I understand what do they feel.. Crrrraaaapppp. pale It was so important. For them. No

Alinochka wrote:
I'm sad...and more sad for you my dear Lera
Oui.. je comprends, Aline!!! Kisssssssssss j'espére que Nathalie pense la meme chose sur le sujet.. :disap: Merci pour vos encouragements, les filles!!!! Kisssssssssss Rose :stari:
Back to top Go down
Tranquility
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
Tranquility

Number of posts : 34
Residence : London
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 19:55

I feel so sorry, really. I don't actually know who Nath&Fab are, but I can see they are very popular in this forum. Today I heard the withdrawl of Stephane too and it disappointed me a little. But since he said he currently is not motivated enough to compete, I think maybe it is a wise desicion for him to slow things down and think stuff over instead of rushing to a competition he has no full interest in. As far as Nath&Fab's news goes, I must say I understand completely even though I am nowhere near an athelete. I just hope there is something can cheer Lerka(I hope I type the right name) up, but right now I have to go to bed because my roomates are sleeping. I wish when I wake up you can feel a little better.
Please don't be so upset. I believe everybody's effort would eventually get paid off, if not this time.
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 20:11

i'm sad for nath and fab
and it's sad for pernelle and mathieu because they are in competiton now and an other next week...hum they will be tired...it's soooooo bad for them !!
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 20:21

snowingyang wrote:
I feel so sorry, really. I don't actually know who Nath&Fab are, but I can see they are very popular in this forum.
Aww.. :dube: they are french Ice dancers, Xue! :wink: Nathalie Péchalat and Fabian Bourzat - number two of the French team! And yesss :kataus: thanks to me, Marina, Aline and Lanochka :zy: Nath & Fab became really really popular here Razz

Quote :
As far as Nath&Fab's news goes, I must say I understand completely even though I am nowhere near an athelete. I just hope there is something can cheer Lerka(I hope I type the right name) up, but right now I have to go to bed because my roomates are sleeping. I wish when I wake up you can feel a little better.

That's is so sweet of you, to say this!!! Kisssssssssss and yes, Lerka is just a perfect way to call me! Rose I'm already cheered up a little.. although I'm constantly thinking about Nath, about her injury, but now I just understand it will be better for her - not to go. Her injury is too bad No so she needs time to recover! And I'm on the side of theit doctor who said it was just dangerous to compete in Warsaw for them.

I just want to say: "Remets-toi vite, ma chére Nathalie!!!" luv xoxo :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 20:24

aline wrote:
i'm sad for nath and fab
and it's sad for pernelle and mathieu because they are in competiton now and an other next week...hum they will be tired...it's soooooo bad for them !!
Yes, I know.. although Pernelle & Mathieu wanted to go.. but now it's sudden and they have another competition... No it will be very hard.. But, ok. Good luck for them, too!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 22:17

I'm sad for Stephane Crying or Very sad No motivation??? scratch and for Nathalie & Fabian too...I can't write more i'm just ... sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 0:25

Rosee wrote!
Quote :
I'm sad for Stephane Crying or Very sad No motivation??? scratch and for Nathalie & Fabian too...I can't write more i'm just ... sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I can't understand why he doesn't have motivation... he is very good, even if he won't get gold.. scratch But perhaps he doesn't think like this..And I am sorry for that cute and sweet french couple too! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 14:16

I don't understand too because he has 2 worlds titles but no european scratch
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 15:05

rosee wrote:
I don't understand too because he has 2 worlds titles but no european scratch

Yes, it's normal to BE ENOUGH MOTIVATED to became European champion, I don't understand either :disap: :disap:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 18:29

Bea wrote!
Quote :
Rosee wrote!
Quote :

I can't understand why he doesn't have motivation... he is very good, even if he won't get gold.. scratch But perhaps he doesn't think like this..And I am sorry for that cute and sweet french couple too! shocked shocked shocked :shocked

This is really strange! I thought that he had a great FD for this season, really! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Perhaps he is feeling sick... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 20:31

Or maybe he knows that he can't do anything because Brian is the best... lol!
Seriously, I don't understand because in the article he said that he trains a lot and that he succeeds with his triple axel.
But he said that he's a bit lost too, he doesn't really what to do...
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 22:03

Oh, my!
Evan isn't coming (well, I know, he's American, but I like him too much Razz ), Stephan either...
Whom do they want us to watch??????? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 7 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next