Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-10-29

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:11

Yes they've had mistakes but only the one in the twizzles should count,they second-she just hit the board and didn't messed an element or whatever. I believe their elements were skated very well,probably only a little deduction in the twizzles,and the choreography,the dance overall, it was the best tango......and 5 point are tooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh. Probably 0.5-1
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:12

But the other two couples did mistakes too!
This is toooooo complicated for me! shocked shocked to understand!

shocked shocked nooo
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:15

Bea wrote:
But the other two couples did mistakes too!

shocked shocked nooo

Nothing difficult, dear - NO bulgarian judge and some french and Russian groups in the judgement.... A&M MUST be flawless ALWAYS....

Just look at Kristin Frazer - she was charming but only 9 - federation thing again...
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:16

Quoting Bea!
Quote :
But, their tango is more captivating and beautiful than the others![/b]
Razz Razz Razz Razz

OHHHHHHH!!!! YESSSSS!!!!IT GET INSIDE OUR EYES AND FINDS WAY INTO OUR HEARTS!!! GETS OUR FULL ATTENTION! I COULD NOT KEEP MY FULL ATTENTION WHILE I WAS WATCHING THE OTHER COUPLES!
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:16

Girls i believe the only good thing from this competition is the starting order for the FD,unfortunately 5 and 3 points are too much in ice-dancing

20 Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER FRA 1 100.28
21 Jana KHOKHLOVA / Sergei NOVITSKI RUS 5 86.05
22 Oksana DOMNINA / Maxim SHABALIN RUS 2 98.77
23 Albena DENKOVA / Maxim STAVISKI BUL 3 95.12
24 Federica FAIELLA / Massimo SCALI
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:17

*~rachel~* wrote:
you are right Lerka...but it's very sad... nooo saaad why did they actually got a level 1 for that spin? it looked just like always....
but then the Italians...I can't believe their marks, Yana and Sergei were almost perfect and very original!!! heart2
I hope they will manage to shine in their brilliant free!!! Go AM!!!
Yeah.. level 1 for the spin. Again. No It was the same in St.Petersbourg. It's quite difficult to explain. Albena tried to explain me that in St.Petesbourg.. but I think I was too tired.. Sleep So the judges consider that spin as a combination spin, but Albena and Max didn't want to do it as a combination spin Suspect Buh.. pfffffffffffffff... I wish I could reask Albena.. 2nd time it begins to irritate me... Twisted Evil

I agree Yana & Serguei are very original and acrobatic in a way, but it's not a real Tango.. Rolling Eyes so they might have & they have a very high TES score and somewhat low PCS. 25.48. That's it. :wink:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:19

Quoting cute and gorgeous!
Quote :

shocked shocked nooo

Nothing difficult, dear - NO bulgarian judge and some french and Russian groups in the judgement.... A&M MUST be flawless ALWAYS....[/quote]

OHHH!!! I SEEEEE!!! IN LEAGUE AGAIN!!! :blush2: :blush2:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:21

lanadd wrote:
Girls i believe the only good thing from this competition is the starting order for the FD,unfortunately 5 and 3 points are too much in ice-dancing

20 Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER FRA 1 100.28
21 Jana KHOKHLOVA / Sergei NOVITSKI RUS 5 86.05
22 Oksana DOMNINA / Maxim SHABALIN RUS 2 98.77
23 Albena DENKOVA / Maxim STAVISKI BUL 3 95.12
24 Federica FAIELLA / Massimo SCALI
Yesss Razz I love the starting order, too Razz I just hope Albena & Max will cope with their nerves and could show us a strong & clean performance. *I should find a smiley who crosses the fingers* Rolling Eyes Razz :zy:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:25

Serena wrote:
Lera, what you think about OXana and Maxim being in the second place!???
I don't like it Razz of course :zy: but what can I say? They WERE clear today. They WERE very good technically. Albena & Max were not. Sorry. But today I can't weep that "the judging was so unfair, stupid judges.. blind.. etc..etc.. no bulgarian judge.. ohhh.." It's just Albena & Max's fault. They might fight till the end. It's HARD. But they know it is hard and it has always been hard. I'm very sorry for them. The whole situation after the CD was terrible. But.. nothing new for them.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:31

lanadd wrote:
Yes they've had mistakes but only the one in the twizzles should count,they second-she just hit the board and didn't messed an element or whatever. I believe their elements were skated very well,probably only a little deduction in the twizzles,and the choreography,the dance overall, it was the best tango......and 5 point are tooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh. Probably 0.5-1
You don't want to understand one thing, guys. We are bulgarians. And to be FIRST in our place means we HAVE to skate million times better & clearer than other couples who have a strong and influent federations. Our mistake will always be punished worse than someone's else mistake. To be first Albena & Max might be perfect. They were not. And it doesn't matter if we had bulgarian judge here or not. Maybe if Oksana & Max had this mistake they would have 1 point deduction, but Albena & Max are bulgarians and we were able to be used already that they are always punished worse. 4 points in this situation is ok. Believe me.
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:35

Lera wrote!
Quote :
*"]
Serena wrote:
Lera, what you think about OXana and Maxim being in the second place!???
I don't like it Razz of course :zy: but what can I say? They WERE clear today. They WERE very good technically. Albena & Max were not. Sorry. But today I can't weep that "the judging was so unfair, stupid judges.. blind.. etc..etc.. no bulgarian judge.. ohhh.." It's just Albena & Max's fault

O. K Lera!
As for me , this only means that this kind of icedance onother style different from Albena and Maxim doesn' t agree with me! I am not a very passionate fan of it... It's toooo strict , just for the judges and experts , not for the audiences!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:47

Bea wrote:
O. K Lera!
As for me , this only means that this kind of icedance onother style different from Albena and Maxim doesn' t agree with me! I am not a very passionate fan of it... It's toooo strict , just for the judges and experts , not for the audiences!
Another style, of course..and it could be NEVER compared to Albena & Maxim's style which is absolutely gorgeous & unique zvet Oksana is too "cold", I don't like it. Maxim Shabalin is also very passionatem I appreciate it. But in our couple - both Albena & Max are gorgeous, passionate, stunning, hot.. just beautiful. lovely heart
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:55

OMG... No Buh.. I just looked through the result details and I'm shocked.. Weep

Technical Element Scores:
3 Albena DENKOVA / Maxim STAVISKI BUL 27.02
4 Jana KHOKHLOVA / Sergei NOVITSKI RUS 28.11
8 Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE ITA 27.42
Buh.. little italian duet got 0.40 more than Albena & Max.. Shocked shocked it's impossible... they just came from the Juniors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buh.. I'm in shock. 8th place has higher TES than World champions.. here we are..
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 21:13

Hey girls!!

Oh my i'm also shocked the result Crying or Very sad
the technical score Anna&Luca better then Albie&Max?? oh my..

kisses:Lindi
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 21:33

Queridas mias!
I cannot describe what I am feeling! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad I am feeling soooo sad! Sad Sad

Lera wrote!
Quote :
OMG... I just looked through the result details and I'm shocked..

Technical Element Scores:
3 Albena DENKOVA / Maxim STAVISKI BUL 27.02
4 Jana KHOKHLOVA / Sergei NOVITSKI RUS 28.11
8 Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE ITA 27.42
little italian duet got 0.40 more than Albena & Max.. it's impossible... they just came from the Juniors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in shock. 8th place has higher TES than World champions.. here we are..

I JUST DON'T BELIEVE THIS!!! nooo nooo
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 21:35

ARE THEY MOCKING US!!!!!!!???????

:disap: :disap: :disap: :disap: :disap: Vse Vse Vse
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 21:45

They are!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shanti
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 22:22

Sad for Albena& Maxim Sad

One of my all- time favourite dances ... My beloved Libertango ... Was it today's curse? First A&M, then Kerrs Sad

I'm certainly happy for Oksana&Maxim, they were so good, Oksana has improved a lot, from just skating and dancing well (as it was at CoR) to conveying emotions through moves. Maxim was awesome as always.

btw, I'm so happy I saw AM live at the GPF!!! The tango was unforgettable.
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 22:31

Lera wrote!
Quote :
*"]
Bea wrote:
O. K Lera!
Another style, of course..and it could be NEVER compared to Albena & Maxim's style which is absolutely gorgeous & unique zvet Oksana is too "cold", I don't like it. Maxim Shabalin is also very passionatem I appreciate it. But in our couple - both Albena & Max are gorgeous, passionate, stunning, hot.. just beautiful.

Another different style that is foreign to latin country audiences, I guess! By latin I am talking about Italian , portuguese and spanish, because I think French are very diferent from us!
But the technical controllor was italian, no????Has someone been influencing him or is he just imcompetent????
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 22:31

Shanti wrote:
Sad for Albena& Maxim Sad

One of my all- time favourite dances ... My beloved Libertango ... Was it today's curse? First A&M, then Kerrs Sad
I know Sad it was just heartbreaking!! Weep meh twizzles for Sin & John :disap: they could be 4th.. today they could.. but still, they both have chances to move higher tomorrow!!! 4th place is still very accessible for them! The difference is not huge. 1.29 with Yana & Serguei and 2.08 with Italians. As for Albie & Max.. I think.. only 2nd is possible now. No No bulgarian anthem for us.. not this time.. Sad

Quote :
I'm certainly happy for Oksana&Maxim, they were so good, Oksana has improved a lot, from just skating and dancing well (as it was at CoR) to conveying emotions through moves. Maxim was awesome as always.
Yes, Oksana has improved Razz not a lot, but still..
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 22:34

Lera wrote!
Quote :
As for Albie & Max.. I think.. only 2nd is possible now. No No bulgarian anthem for us.. not this time.. Sad

QUEEEEEE LASTIMA!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad It's not going to be the same thing shocked shocked Albie and Max are just Albie and Max, the best!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 22:46

Maria wrote!
Quote :
Another different style that is foreign to latin country audiences, I guess! By latin I am talking about Italian , portuguese and spanish, because I think French are very diferent from us!
But the technical controllor was italian, no????Has someone been influencing him or is he just imcompetent????

The technical controller must have been drunk or must have forgotten his calculater or had a virus on his computer! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

THoSE RESULTS ARE A JOKE! CAN ONLY BE A JOKE!!! shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 22:49

lERA ALSO WROTE!
Quote :
As for Albie & Max.. I think.. only 2nd is possible now. No No bulgarian anthem for us.. not this time.. Sad

i DON'T EVEN WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!! I am soooooooooo sad! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

heart2
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 22:58

Bea wrote:
THoSE RESULTS ARE A JOKE! CAN ONLY BE A JOKE!!! shocked shocked
No, the results are not a joke. It's our reality. It's even quite fair today Rolling Eyes but you don't want to believe me... The sole absurd thing is that Albie and Max have such a low TES or well that Anna & Luca have such a huge TES... Rolling Eyes JNHO, Anna & Luca must have lower a bit.. about 26.50 would be ok Razz
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 23:16

Maria wrote!
Quote :

You are talking about the less exhuberant style ! The style non Albena and Maxim! I SEE! Razz
I agree !
Albena and Max 's style is our style Razz astyle they somehow managed to have in common with us, potuguese latin people! I know Maxim is blonde, but he seeems so latinmish when he dances when we see him in the kiss and cry!
And Albena as well!!!

WE LOOOOVE YOU DEAR :surce: bulgarian :surce: blonde :surce: latinish :surce: skaters!
THANK YOU!!! :surce: :surce: :surce:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 18 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next