Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 23:20

to be honest I'm very disappointed with those humiliating marks of Albena and Max. our commentator was very upset and so was I. they were the best, I don't like the Russians and French at all they are like peaces of wood put on skates(especially the men).
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 23:34

Marie wrote!
Quote :
to be honest I'm very disappointed with those humiliating marks of Albena and Max. our commentator was very upset and so was I. they were the best, I don't like the Russians and French at all they are like peaces of wood put on skates

They may be very good but they haven't got that special flame! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 :dube: Albena and Max have!

SERENA WROTE!
[/quote]Albena and Max 's style is our style Razz astyle they somehow managed to have in common with us, potuguese latin people! I know Maxim is blonde, but he seeems so latinmish when he dances when we see him in the kiss and cry!
And Albena as well!!!

WE LOOOOVE YOU DEAR :surce: bulgarian :surce: blonde :surce: latinish :surce: skaters!
THANK YOU!!! :surce: :surce: [quote]

OHHHHHH!!!! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..

SOOOOOO WELLLLLLL SAID!!!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 23:57

Lerka wrote:
Not true again. No Albena & Maxim's tango was quite slow as well. I was just shocked with the speed at the beginning. Shocked :disap: it was clear Albena was not feeling ok. They were not in tango at the beginning at all. I was just like: " Shocked No Weep Dears.. pale what's happening???? You MUST fight!!!! You must do it!!!! Pleaaasseee...." but Maxim was not perfect in first footwork sequence, then Albie's mistake.. No it was just heartbreaking.. it was their worst skating of the season.. Then they got nice speed, but... it couldn't help much already.

Shiiiiiiit. Weep :disap: I'm sorry, I don't know what to say. No
I'm very upset for Albena & Maxim. Weep But, thank you Lerochka for your honest opinion. Rose zvet I really appreciate it. :wink: I'm not sure that I even want to watch the ODs. Rolling Eyes Embarassed This.is.so.unfortunate. Weep

Last edited by on Thu 25 Jan - 23:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 23:57

Serena wrote!
Quote :
Maria wrote!
Quote :
Another different style that is foreign to latin country audiences, I guess! By latin I am talking about Italian , portuguese and spanish, because I think French are very diferent from us!

You are talking about the less exhuberant style ! The style non Albena and Maxim! I SEE! Razz
I agree !
Albena and Max 's style is our style Razz astyle they somehow managed to have in common with us, potuguese latin people! I know Maxim is blonde, but he seeems so latinmish when he dances when we see him in the kiss and cry!
And Albena as well!!!

WE LOOOOVE YOU DEAR :surce: bulgarian :surce: blonde :surce: latinish :surce: skaters!
THANK YOU!!! :surce: :surce: :surce

OHHHHH!!!!!! SIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! :woow: :woow: :woow:

Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 0:02

Lerka wrote:
Yeah.. level 1 for the spin. Again. No It was the same in St.Petersbourg.

They.have.to.change.that.spin. :disap: If it keeps getting level 1 for whatever reason, it muuuuust be changed before Worlds. Buh.. The gap would have been a lot smaller, if they'd gotten their usual level for a spin. No
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 0:18

Look Marina!!!!!! Bravo! :dube: Brian is in fiiiiirst!!!!! Yahoooo!!! Buh.. lovely heart Where you crossing your fingers, too? bla-bla-bla lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 0:58

Lana wrote:
I'm very upset for Albena & Maxim. Weep But, thank you Lerochka for your honest opinion. Rose zvet I really appreciate it. :wink: I'm not sure that I even want to watch the ODs. Rolling Eyes Embarassed This.is.so.unfortunate. Weep
Don't watch it, Lan. No It will depress you. I was in a terrible state after watching it. :disap: No I wish I didn't see it, so I could hope that the judges were terribly unfair.. *sighs* :disap:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 1:13

Lerka wrote:
Lana wrote:
Don't watch it, Lan. No It will depress you. I was in a terrible state after watching it. :disap: No I wish I didn't see it, so I could hope that the judges were terribly unfair.. *sighs* :disap:

Too late, Ler. :disap: I did watch Albena and Maxim's OD... Sad and you were right. Weep Something about it was just "off" and it wasn't only the mistakes. No I hope Albena and Maxim will perform like they usually do, tomorrow!!!!! zvet Kisssssssssss And I'm not going to say that the placements are unfair. Embarassed Because.I.just.cannot. Weep Albena and Maxim marks were a little bit too low, but not horribly. :disap: I'm sorry, I hate to say it. Weep saaad

Last edited by on Fri 26 Jan - 1:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 1:14

Lana wrote:
Look Marina!!!!!! Bravo! :dube: Brian is in fiiiiirst!!!!! Yahoooo!!! Buh.. lovely heart Where you crossing your fingers, too? bla-bla-bla lol!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees !!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Brian is champion !!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!

Wow ! He was just fantastic ! :respect: I'm still under the spell ! I'm so excited that my fingers trembled on my keyboard, I can't type properly and as fast as usually.

As for my fingers, of course they were crossed ! :wink: Actually, I crossed everything I could (every fingers, toes, legs... everything) and I told my brother to crossed his fingers too.

I'm so happy ! I was so nervous before he skated, and wow, I just love him. He completely deserved it.
I'm very happy too for Kevin van der Perren, he was very good too !

As for Alban, I'm a bit disppointed. I was very surprised when I saw his marks. But I'm very happy because he did his first quad jump tonight :cheer: (he never did it in a competition) and he succeeded. :respect: He's good. Ugu-ugu
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 1:14

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:
Yeah.. level 1 for the spin. Again. No It was the same in St.Petersbourg.

They.have.to.change.that.spin. :disap: If it keeps getting level 1 for whatever reason, it muuuuust be changed before Worlds. Buh.. The gap would have been a lot smaller, if they'd gotten their usual level for a spin. No
They definitely should do something with it. If they'd gotten lever 4 it would be much better for us.. Rolling Eyes and for them, too.. so.. ufffffff... crap.

And yes! Look!!! Brian won!!! :kataus: Wheee!! He did only one quad, but still :mdr: Poor sunshine is only third Sad ah oh Weep Still.. podium for him! cheers Well done! :wink:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 1:20

I have no words for the searing pain for Albie and Max that I feel right now...this is just utterly terrible and I feel guilty too...because if I, among other people, hadn't wanted them to stay, they wouldn't be in so much pain right now. I hope that they can turn the FD around...and maybe at least 2nd? I read among the messages that Albena was maybe not feeling right?!?! No I really hope that she is okay... I just...I want those judges to die. I would be okay with it if the point differences were realistic...but 4 is not realistic... nooo I just...I don't know what this is coming to. And I wish I did...

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 1:31

Lana wrote:
Too late, Ler. :disap: I did watch Albena and Maxim's OD... Sad and you were right. Weep Something about it was just "off" and it wasn't only the mistakes. No I hope Albena and Maxim will perform like they usually do, tomorrow!!!!! zvet Kisssssssssss And I'm not going to say that the placements are unfair. Embarassed Because.I.just.cannot. Weep Albena and Maxim marks were a little bit too low, but not horribly. :disap: I'm sorry, I hate to say it. Weep saaad
Oh.no. pale so you did see that. Weep I don't know.what.to.say. :disap: Usually, I like to rewatch Albena & Max's routines to see something I couldn't notice at first, to understand the score better, but today I have no desire to make it.. No
Something about it was just "off".. that's it pale I didn't know how to say that in english.. just something so not Albenka & Maxim-ish pale they were strained and Maxim seemed to be tired a little. Weep Especially, when they were sitting in the Kiss-n-Cry.. did you noticed that, Lanchik? Maxim's eyes? There was something in his eyes.. too hard to explain.. maybe.. something inconsolable and "pushing aside".. I'm worried!!! I'm worried about Albenka... I know that if you ask her "How are you, guys?" she would answer "Fine!!! Don't worry!! We are ok!" again.. but it's not true No she is maybe crying in her room at the hotel.. but I can't be there and I can't help.. I feel terribly. I have no hope for tomorrow. I hate saying that. I hate it. Weep No
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 1:40

russianskaterdiva wrote:
I have no words for the searing pain for Albie and Max that I feel right now...this is just utterly terrible and I feel guilty too...because if I, among other people, hadn't wanted them to stay, they wouldn't be in so much pain right now.
And they also wouldn't be so happy to be the best skaters of the Grand-Prix series 2006, hearing their national anthem in three countries. USA. France. Russia. No, no, it's still great they continue skating this year! For them as well! The whole 3 months before were brilliant for them.. :stari: and they were enjoying skating so much.. :woow:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 1:50

Marina wrote:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees !!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Brian is champion !!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!
Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Not surprising Razz Brian is simply the best.. :blush2: :stari:
Quote :
As for Alban, I'm a bit disppointed. I was very surprised when I saw his marks. But I'm very happy because he did his first quad jump tonight :cheer: (he never did it in a competition) and he succeeded. :respect: He's good. Ugu-ugu
Really?? It was his first quad? cheers I didn't know that.. awww... Rose so, well done for him!!! Bravo, Alban!!!! zvet zvet zvet Still, his program is verrry funny for russian people :luvzy: :zy: it reminds of our cell-phone operator Bee-line :zy:

Russian TV started to show the LP only an hour ago, so it's not live.. :disap: and Yannick just finished his program... Buh.. :woow: Buh.. He had many mistakes.. and falls.. but I love him!!!!!!! i love his program!!!! Now I love him not only because of his "Nathalie" exhibition in Courchevel, ( :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: )but .. yes.. I just love him.. he is very nice! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 2:18

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Russian TV started to show the LP only an hour ago, so it's not live.. :disap: and Yannick just finished his program... Buh.. :woow: Buh.. He had many mistakes.. and falls.. but I love him!!!!!!! i love his program!!!! Now I love him not only because of his "Nathalie" exhibition in Courchevel, ( :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: )but .. yes.. I just love him.. he is very nice! zvet :stari:
Yes, I like Yannick very much too. He has something in his skating that I love.
That's great because our 3 french guys have very different styles (especially Alban Laughing , I love him !).
Yes, many mistakes and falls for Yannick, but I'm sure he will improve. It's only his first year in Seniors.

Well, first year in Seniors too for Lutai and... he's better than Yannick. Laughing Lutai impressed me much. He's good, very good. I prefered Lutai than Verner (I don't like Verner that much). I didn't think that Lutai could do better than Dobrin (only 18th ! affraid ), but I had forgotten that he was National champion (that's right ? I'm not 100% sure).
And Mishin is still here ! Laughing

And Val, what is this thing with you cell-phone operator Bee-line ? A guy with a bee-costum ? or is it the music ? lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 2:23

Congratulations to Brian! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I think it was fair! :

BESOS!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 2:31

hello..Smile
just a little stop by to say hello. I have to wait 15 min for the bus so I entered in an internet club.

I'm...I'm...I don't know. I cried, I was happy..I'm completely a wreck.
I'm happy beyond words for Brian...and now I really know who is my fav - Brian. Sorry Bea...but Brian is more than Lambiel - for me Wink
And Thomas is amazing..I'm happy for him.I hope he will fight for gold in future years.
Happy for Kevin too!!!!!
They are all amazing...and the last 2 quite a surprise...good one. Davydov and Alban are amazing too!!

As for Albenka and Maxim..I can't explain how much it hurts Sad
I hope they will catch up Oksana and Shabalin. I wish them a clean skating..and to enjoy it!! Be freeeeee and happy!!!

Luv, Alex
have to go
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 2:45

Alex wrote!
Quote :
I'm happy beyond words for Brian...and now I really know who is my fav - Brian.

My favourite is Lambiel still! But he was not there!

BESOS!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 2:51

Yay ! Alex is here for a couple of minutes !

alexandra wrote:
I'm happy beyond words for Brian...and now I really know who is my fav - Brian. Sorry Bea...but Brian is more than Lambiel - for me Wink
Didn't you find that something special happens in the rink when he's here and when he skates a perfect program ? He's very powerful with this program I find.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 2:59

Lerka wrote:
Oh.no. pale so you did see that. Weep I don't know.what.to.say. :disap: Usually, I like to rewatch Albena & Max's routines to see something I couldn't notice at first, to understand the score better, but today I have no desire to make it.. No
Something about it was just "off".. that's it pale I didn't know how to say that in english.. just something so not Albenka & Maxim-ish pale they were strained and Maxim seemed to be tired a little. Weep Especially, when they were sitting in the Kiss-n-Cry.. did you noticed that, Lanchik? Maxim's eyes? There was something in his eyes.. too hard to explain.. maybe.. something inconsolable and "pushing aside"..

I'm trying so hard not to cry, right now. :disap: The.more.I.think.about.it.the.more.upset.I.become. Weep No You know I had to watch Albena and Maxim's OD, Lerchik. :wink: It's them, afterall. zvet :dube:

And I'm glad that I was able to express what you were feeling in English, Ler. Wink Their OD was them... but it wasn't. pale I cannot even explain it. Buh.. You thought there was something about Maxim's eyes, too? pale I didn't want to say anything... Weep but I saw something, too. No I.cannot.say.what.really... :disap: I was hoping I'd just imagine it. Rolling Eyes Buh.. Maybe, I will have to rewatch it to try & understand. Sad Buh.. But.not.today. No

As for the FD... Crying or Very sad I.don't.know. Suspect I just want things to go better than today. zvet
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 3:57

Alexandra wrote!
Quote :
And Thomas is amazing..I'm happy for him.I hope he will fight for gold in future years.

My favourite is STEPHY! we have something in common. Portuguese blood! lol! lol! lol! I find him much nicer than Brian and he must have a lot of sense of humour!Of course I am just imagining it! lol!
But, Brian won this evening!

As for my sweet Albena and Max I just don't know what to say shocked shocked shocked
Most girls here say that the frenchies and the russians skated better scratch I am sorry but I did not feel that! They may skate with all the thecnicalities but they were slow and stiff!

I don't know if I have the guts to watch the whole competition tomorrow! Perhaps only Albena and Max!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 4:11

Bea wrote!
Quote :
My favourite is STEPHY! we have something in common. Portuguese blood! lol! lol! lol! I find him much nicer than Brian and he must have a lot of sense of humour!Of course I am just imagining it!
OH!! BEA! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :luvzy:

and
Quote :
As for my sweet Albena and Max I just don't know what to say shocked shocked shocked
Most girls here say that the frenchies and the russians skated better scratch I am sorry but I did not feel that!

Why does it have to be like this???? What's going on is preposterous!
Albie and Max are muuuuuch better than Oxsana and Maxim S! :blink: , It's no use.. I'll never understand these goings on.. Aouch.. Aouch.. Aouch.. One day Ice dance this beautiful sport will pay for all these scandals..but the system is to blame!
Sovsem togo chto li? Sovsem togo chto li? Sovsem togo chto li? Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 8:25

*MAGic diable* wrote:
OMG... No Buh.. I just looked through the result details and I'm shocked.. Weep

Technical Element Scores:
3 Albena DENKOVA / Maxim STAVISKI BUL 27.02
4 Jana KHOKHLOVA / Sergei NOVITSKI RUS 28.11
8 Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE ITA 27.42
Buh.. little italian duet got 0.40 more than Albena & Max.. Shocked shocked it's impossible... they just came from the Juniors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buh.. I'm in shock. 8th place has higher TES than World champions.. here we are..
Lerka,can you see now.The only thing i understand is that the mistakes are not the main problem!!!!!!!
They had poor mark about their quality of skating,whick must be a constant mark!.And look,i am very critial about them(as usual),but yesterday if they were slow,so the others creeped.Even my dad,who is not a professionalist,told that Alb and Max were very faster that the rest.Look their thango wasn't the perfect one,i cofess,but it wasn't a disaster!I just can't agree with you!And guys,we are the people who are (the only ones)who are with Albi and max,we must support them.Now they are again in jungle surrounded by tigers,who are readyy to tear them in pieces.They stayed because of us!I don't know what to say....I feel terrible!
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 10:52

I's so sad. I don't know what to say. Albena and Max did make mistakes, but I don't think they deserved so low marks. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 11:20

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Sorry, guys, today I can't agree with you. Rolling Eyes Albena & Maxim's tango was a disaster today... ..... Maybe I'll upset you with these words, but Isabelle & Olivier were the best in the OD and Oksana & Max skated clearly.. at least... pale

Lerka, you're a specialist in FS and I believe you, because I didn't watch yet their tango Crying or Very sad ! I'm too upset to watch it... I don't want to... Weep Though, I don't like Oksana/Maxim's tango-I watched it couple of times! It's not a tango, there is no passion in it, they just go on the ice rink and skate...something Evil or Very Mad
As for Isa&Olivier, better they win the gold, not the Russians :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 19 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next