Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 11:23

lanadd wrote:

20 Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER FRA 1 100.28
21 Jana KHOKHLOVA / Sergei NOVITSKI RUS 5 86.05
22 Oksana DOMNINA / Maxim SHABALIN RUS 2 98.77
23 Albena DENKOVA / Maxim STAVISKI BUL 3 95.12
24 Federica FAIELLA / Massimo SCALI

Thanks, lanadd, you're right! I think the starting order is good for them! Oh, I'm still hoping they could win the silver! For the gold, I believe it's impossible, but.... who knows. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 11:37

Marina wrote:
Yay ! Alex is here for a couple of minutes !

alexandra wrote:
I'm happy beyond words for Brian...and now I really know who is my fav - Brian. Sorry Bea...but Brian is more than Lambiel - for me Wink
Didn't you find that something special happens in the rink when he's here and when he skates a perfect program ? He's very powerful with this program I find.

Congrats for Brian! lol!
Yes, Marina, I agree! He has a sort of charisma on the ice. Still, my favourite is Steph, but Brian is right behind him Wink
And his music... cheers Metallica...and part of Albena and Maxim's music...it was fabulous!
Kevin also did it well, I watch him for the first time and I'm quite impressed.
flower flower flower flower

Good luck to our Sonia Radeva today! I'm going to check the starting order for the ladies.
Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
Shanti
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 13:39

Vania wrote:
Though, I don't like Oksana/Maxim's tango-I watched it couple of times! It's not a tango, there is no passion in it, they just go on the ice rink and skate...something Evil or Very Mad

Actually, you're wrong. You're free to dislike it, but it IS tango, a very classical one by the way. Smile
I'm not too fond of it either, btw

If you need an example of a NOT tango, you could've mentioned Khokhlova/Novitski. This would be a valid example.
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 14:31

Hi girls!!! Basketball

I found some article about Albena and Maxim.

ISU European Figure Skating Championships - Day 3

Denkova/Staviski’s expressive “Libertango” was highlighted by interesting lifts and demanding footwork. The Technical Panel graded the twizzles a level four and the side by side steps as well as the diagonal step sequence a level three. However, the spin was called a combination spin that got just a level one. The reigning World Champions earned 56.56 points (27.02/29.54) and now have 95.12 overall. “Of course we skated with full power as always and sometimes during the performance today we wanted to stretch (to push) the barrier (of the ice rink) a little bit. Maybe it wasn’t our best dance”, Denkova admitted. “I really hope that we’ll do our best tomorrow in the free dance. We do the same spin in the OD and free dance in all the competitions so far, and we had the same problem in the Grand Prix Final and here today. We don’t know what the reason is. We have to check on the video replay”, she continued when asked about the level one for the spin.

http://www.isu.org/vsite/vcontent/content/transnews/0,10869,4844-128590-19728-18885-266236-3787-4771-layout160-129898-news-item,00.html

Bulgaria's Albena and Maxim: We're Furious!

Sports: 26 January 2007, Friday.

World ice-skating champions Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski go the third at the European championship in Warsaw, hours before Friday's final free dance.

The Bulgarian couple achieved 56.56 points for their original dance on Thursday and scored 95.12 points overall.

Despite the fact that the French couple Isabelle Delobel and Olivier Schonfelder presented a much easier and not so exiting program, they scored the best results and headed the list. Hardly more than a half-point behind them is the Russian pair Oksana Domnina and Maksim Shabalin.

Albena and Maxim are puzzled about their assessment, as they can't see their mistakes. They think that the minor ones are due to the skating-rink's smaller size.

"It's quite strange, I can't understand what's going on", said Albena.

The Bulgarians don't believe they have real chance to win the competition but they go all-out for the medals.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=75883

Oh they seems to be angry with their currently rank. but I agree with Lerachka about they had miskate in the midline footwork. we'll see their final result today...I really hope they could be higher rank than now!!! Very Happy

Kisses!
Meg

Last edited by on Fri 26 Jan - 14:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 14:34

Shanti wrote:
Vania wrote:
Though, I don't like Oksana/Maxim's tango-I watched it couple of times! It's not a tango, there is no passion in it, they just go on the ice rink and skate...something Evil or Very Mad

Actually, you're wrong. You're free to dislike it, but it IS tango, a very classical one by the way. Smile

If you need an example of a NOT tango, you could've mentioned Khokhlova/Novitski. This would be a valid example.

But the interpretation is awlful:(((( The comantator said at the end that he had the feeling that these two will kill themselves from anger.It was anger,and not a passion.Plus their lift-probably it is a very difficult one-but it looks like pulled off from some scary movie.....nothing tango at all
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 14:40

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:
Yeah.. level 1 for the spin. Again. No It was the same in St.Petersbourg.

They.have.to.change.that.spin. :disap: If it keeps getting level 1 for whatever reason, it muuuuust be changed before Worlds. Buh.. The gap would have been a lot smaller, if they'd gotten their usual level for a spin. No
They definitely should do something with it. If they'd gotten lever 4 it would be much better for us.. Rolling Eyes and for them, too.. so.. ufffffff... crap.

And yes! Look!!! Brian won!!! :kataus: Wheee!! He did only one quad, but still :mdr: Poor sunshine is only third Sad ah oh Weep Still.. podium for him! cheers Well done! :wink:

Yes they'd better change it,and also i believe they can make a new much more beautiful...
I don't care very much for the EC anymore,for me it is clear-scandal judging- but i am worried for the Worlds,because when these two couple have beaten them now,they will want to do it there also.Will these happen again?Albena said that it will be different at the worlds,at least there will be a bulg.judge,but i am not sure what to think anymore....If this happens at the worlds it will be really toooo much Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 14:48

Morgana wrote!
Quote :
And look,i am very critial about them(as usual),but yesterday if they were slow,so the others creeped.Even my dad,who is not a professionalist,told that Alb and Max were very faster that the rest.Look their thango wasn't the perfect one,i cofess,but it wasn't a disaster!I just can't agree with you!And guys,we are the people who are (the only ones)who are with Albi and max,we must support them.

THE WORD creep IS SO ACCURATE! lol! lol! I don't think I'll watch ice dance again soon after today's Free!
The scores in ice dance are more often a charade than they are accurate, soo I am having enough! shocked
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 14:58

Now, I just want to say this about Brian!
Dear fans , you know that I am not one of his fans, but I have to say that I have watched very carefully that part that Eurosport repeated sooooo often lol! A day in Brian's Joubert's life! :zy:
But I think Eurosport has been exaggerating with the pub.I have watched it six times already Shocked :zy: and I haven't followed all competitions live! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :blink:
I am sure that his fans must have been overwhelmed with that stuff, but for me Stephy still is the nicer and the better of the two and I haven't watched A day in Stephane's Lambiel life six times! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Weep Weep Weep
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:04

:toodoo: :stari: Sasha, goooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stari: :toodoo:

I'm so glad!!! Our Sasha Ievleva did a wonderful SP!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! The judges gave her a very low PCS Sad but still her Technical Element score is high!!! More than 30 points!!!!!!! :dube: Bravo! Her golden dress is so stylish.. so pretty.. :luvzy: she is great!!!!!!!! Gooo Sasha!!! Gooooo!!!!! :respect: Bravo! She is first from 11 girls who skated zvet baaa Cool! :cool:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:10

*MAGic diable* wrote:
:toodoo: :stari: Sasha, goooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stari: :toodoo:

I'm so glad!!! Our Sasha Ievleva did a wonderful SP!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! The judges gave her a very low PCS Sad but still her Technical Element score is high!!! More than 30 points!!!!!!! :dube: Bravo! Her golden dress is so stylish.. so pretty.. :luvzy: she is great!!!!!!!! Gooo Sasha!!! Gooooo!!!!! :respect: Bravo! She is first from 11 girls who skated zvet baaa Cool! :cool:
Yayy... She skated really good....good luck her..
Back to top Go down
Shanti
AM in love
AM in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:12

lanadd wrote:
Shanti wrote:

But the interpretation is awlful:(((( The comantator said at the end that he had the feeling that these two will kill themselves from anger.It was anger,and not a passion.Plus their lift-probably it is a very difficult one-but it looks like pulled off from some scary movie.....nothing tango at all

Apparently you haven't heard one of the "myths" from the tango history. According to it two lovers got into an argument before a dance and thus the tension of tango.
So, "angry" is ONE OF a perfectly appropriate interpretations. Smile
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:17

Lindi wrote:
Thank you, Lindi! zvet I'm so sorry about Attila.. :disap: they are just so unlucky.. Weep Nora's hand at Worlds and now Attila's leg.. Weep Alex wrote me a message that he could probably break the leg.. Weep Nora cried Weep saaad nooo It was so heartbreaking to read that.. No

Two photos of Sasha from Yahoo! Bravo!
Look at her.. :woow: :woow: :woow: she is so gorgeous... heart2 zvet :stari: baaa

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Sasha1cv3European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Sasha2ff5
Back to top Go down
Shanti
AM in love
AM in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:23

Forgive my ignorance, Sasha Who???

But yes, she looks great ⭐ . Elegant positions and gorgeous dress Smile

So cheers whoever she is Wink
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:25

Lerka wrote:
Look at her.. :woow: :woow: :woow: she is so gorgeous... heart2 zvet :stari: baaa

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Sasha1cv3European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Sasha2ff5

She's lovely, Lerochka!!!! Bravo! zvet Sasha has such a flexible back!!! Buh.. I love the first picture! lovely heart And.she.actually.looks.good.in.gold. Shocked :respect: No one ever looks good in gold!!! :kataus: I must see her program!!!! :luvzy: Sasha seems very fab, Ler. Rose :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:25

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Lindi wrote:
Thank you, Lindi! zvet I'm so sorry about Attila.. :disap: they are just so unlucky.. Weep Nora's hand at Worlds and now Attila's leg.. Weep Alex wrote me a message that he could probably break the leg.. Weep Nora cried Weep saaad nooo It was so heartbreaking to read that.. No

Oh my
I'm soo sad now:((
Yayy hope she will good tomorrow..
Yayy the israelien girl was also great;)
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:26

Shanti wrote:
lanadd wrote:
Shanti wrote:

Apparently you haven't heard one of the "myths" from the tango history. According to it two lovers got into an argument before a dance and thus the tension of tango.
That is right! Bravo! Anger or passion or better both feelings are a perfect interpretation of tango :dube: So, if the comentator of your TV said that "he had the feeling that these two will kill themselves from anger" it was a compliment, actually, because I still can see nothing about Oksana's face.. any emotions. No passion, no anger, no love, no contempt. Just nothing. Rolling Eyes This upsets me. Maxim is gorgeous. He lives in his tango and I'm very glad that Oksana's indifference doesn't seem to trouble him Razz
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:34

*MAGic diable* wrote:
She is first from 11 girls who skated zvet baaa Cool! :cool:

14 girls already :wink: She looks gorgeous, indeed! I like her dress.

Good luck to Sonia Radeva. Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:34

Lerka wrote:
I still can see nothing about Oksana's face.. any emotions. No passion, no anger, no love, no contempt. Just nothing. Rolling Eyes This upsets me. Maxim is gorgeous. He lives in his tango and I'm very glad that Oksana's indifference doesn't seem to trouble him Razz

Oksana is always completely expressionless in the OD. :disap: The passion in that tango is very one-sided Razz -- it's all coming from Maxim! Erm.. Buh.. He just smolders. :luvzy: lovely heart I think he's completely fab-u-lous!!!! :dube: Buh.. Too bad he doesn't have another partner. Embarassed :blush2: Razz
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:36

*MAGic diable* wrote:

What!?! affraid Attila broke his leg!!! But... when...how!? OMG! pale pale pale It's awful.... :disap:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:38

Vania wrote:
14 girls already :wink: She looks gorgeous, indeed! I like her dress.
Good luck to Sonia Radeva. Alby & Max!!
Yessss, 14 girls already!! Bravo! I wish Sasha could be in top ten.. :dube: somewhere high.. :blush2: I'm glad you liked her, too, milichka! zvet
And yes!!! Good luck for Sonia!!! Alby & Max!! and good luck for Anne Sophie Calvez!!!!!!!!! zvet zvet zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:38

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Shanti wrote:
lanadd wrote:
Shanti wrote:

That is right! Bravo! Anger or passion or better both feelings are a perfect interpretation of tango :dube: So, if the comentator of your TV said that "he had the feeling that these two will kill themselves from anger" it was a compliment, actually, because I still can see nothing about Oksana's face.. any emotions. No passion, no anger, no love, no contempt. Just nothing. Rolling Eyes This upsets me. Maxim is gorgeous. He lives in his tango and I'm very glad that Oksana's indifference doesn't seem to trouble him Razz

Well actually it wasn't a compliment at all:)))And about the comentator,he said also that you can compare the class of skating of M.Staviski and M.Shabalin to Ferrari and Zaporojetz(-this is an old russian car i think...Smile

Ok,anger,you're angry at your lover...that should be the look,you're angry but he/she still is the person you like/love,and not angry-like you see the murder of you father for example Razz .There is a bigggg difference........And Maxim for me was looking exactly like this. And with A&M there was anger-she pushed him,she looked at him mad,but then she was passionate and tender-this i call real interpretation(and not only with the face but made with so beautiful movement)I understand that they are your favourites Shanti,but pleaseeeeeeeeeee The tango of A&M is "brilliant" in each aspect-thats not only the fans opinion,check here for example http://www.caretoicedance.com/2006_gpf_prediction.html

Last edited by on Fri 26 Jan - 17:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:39

Vania wrote:
What!?! affraid Attila broke his leg!!! But... when...how!? OMG! pale pale pale It's awful.... :disap:
I'm not sure he broke it.. but he is injured, it's 100% :disap: it happened at the morning FD practice.. saaad Weep
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:41

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Vania wrote:
I'm not sure he broke it.. but he is injured, it's 100% :disap: it happened at the morning FD practice.. saaad Weep

Yeah he broked...Sad(((
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:44

lanadd wrote:
Well actually it wasn't a compliment at all:)))Ok,anger,you're angry at your lover...that should be the look,you're angry but he/she still is the person you like/love,and not angry-like you see the murder of you father for example Razz .There is a bigggg difference........And Maxim for me was looking exactly like this.I understand that they are your favourites Shanti,but pleaseeeeeeeeeee
And about the comentator,he said also that you can compare the class of skating of M.Staviski and M.Shabalin to Ferrari and Zaporojetz(-this is an old russian car i think...Smile
You know, lanadd, I'm not a huge fan of Oksana & Maxim, but I don't agree with you. Maxim Shabalin is almost perfect. You can't and you have no right to compare him with Zaporojetz (which IS an old russian car..). We understand you don't like russians, but it's not the reason to tell disagreable things about them.. I'm sorry. But I don't really like this argument. Please, don't feel offended.

Last edited by on Fri 26 Jan - 16:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:45

lanadd wrote:

And about the comentator,he said also that you can compare the class of skating of M.Staviski and M.Shabalin to Ferrari and Zaporojetz(-this is an old russian car i think...Smile

:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:

You talk about Vitomir? Or about the comentator of the British Eurosport?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 20 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next