Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:48

[quote="Lindi"]
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Vania wrote:
What!?! affraid Attila broke his leg!!! But... when...how!? OMG! pale pale pale It's awful.... :disap:
I'm not sure he broke it.. but he is injured, it's 100% :disap: it happened at the morning FD practice.. saaad Weep

Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep it's so unfair!!!!!! :disap: Weep Weep Weep
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 16:52

*MAGic diable* wrote:
but I don't agree with you. Maxim Shabalin is almost perfect. You can't and you have no right to compare him with Zaporojetz (which IS an old russian car..). We understand you don't like russians, but it's not the reason to tell disagreable things about them.. I'm sorry. But I don't really like this argument. Please, don't feel offended.

Actually, I think you're right! Maxim (Shabalin) is a good skater, maybe Oksana too, but I just can't perceive or accept (I don't know the English word - it's възприемам in Bulgarian) as a couple! They look so different to each other. Somehow they don't fit! I hope you understand me right, I don't want to offend anyone!
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 17:03

*MAGic diable* wrote:
lanadd wrote:
Well actually it wasn't a compliment at all:)))Ok,anger,you're angry at your lover...that should be the look,you're angry but he/she still is the person you like/love,and not angry-like you see the murder of you father for example Razz .There is a bigggg difference........And Maxim for me was looking exactly like this.I understand that they are your favourites Shanti,but pleaseeeeeeeeeee
And about the comentator,he said also that you can compare the class of skating of M.Staviski and M.Shabalin to Ferrari and Zaporojetz(-this is an old russian car i think...Smile
You know, lanadd, I'm not a huge fan of Oksana & Maxim, but I don't agree with you. Maxim Shabalin is almost perfect. You can't and you have no right to compare him with Zaporojetz (which IS an old russian car..). We understand you don't like russians, but it's not the reason to tell disagreable things about them.. I'm sorry. But I don't really like this argument. Please, don't feel offended.

I am not saying anything,that is what the comentator said, and if you don't compare it with our Maxim he is very good,but our Maxim is known for the best male skater now,it is normal if you compare the other not so talanted people to him,that they will look hmmm how to say...not on his level
Well i am also getting angry when the people say Albena is too old to skate,but different people different opinions....

Oh i don't have anything against russians in general,how could you say that??? and even if i find it unfair Dom/S being with 3 points ahead of Den/Sta i know it is not their fault,but Gorshkov's and some of the judges-for example-the Piseev's scandalous boy-Yuri Balkov
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 17:14

mila wrote:
I found some article about Albena and Maxim.

ISU European Figure Skating Championships - Day 3
http://www.isu.org/vsite/vcontent/content/transnews/0,10869,4844-128590-19728-18885-266236-3787-4771-layout160-129898-news-item,00.html

[url=http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=75883][b]Bulgaria's
http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=75883

Oh they seems to be angry with their currently rank. but I agree with Lerachka about they had miskate in the midline footwork. we'll see their final result today...I really hope they could be higher rank than now!!! Very Happy
Thank you so much for the articles, Meg!!!! zvet Arigato! Rose Of course, they must be angry! It's a sportive anger!!!! And it must help! poklon cheers :respect: Bravo!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 17:29

We received some news from a girl who is at the Euro and she spoke with Raia Bakalova and Linichuk, and the bulgarian judges calmed her down and told her that she shouldn't worry,that this is happening only because there is no bulg.judge.She also said that she will be judging at the worlds,and the things will be totally different,of course,in favour of our Albena and Max Very Happy
Also one thing but i am not sure it is true-that the tittle will be given to the french,because they won't have judge at the worlds???Why shouldn't they have a judge there???
Well i am feeling a little bit better now(i ve heard that before,but when our judge is saying it feels better:)
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 17:30

Vania wrote:
Actually, I think you're right! Maxim (Shabalin) is a good skater, maybe Oksana too, but I just can't perceive or accept (I don't know the English word - it's възприемам in Bulgarian) as a couple! They look so different to each other. Somehow they don't fit! I hope you understand me right, I don't want to offend anyone!

:stari: Oh, I completely & utterly agree with you, Vania! zvet Maxim is a wonderful skater and Oksana is technically pretty good, too. :wink: But together something seems to be missing. Sad It's a shame! :disap: Because, I would like to like them. Crying or Very sad Last year, I found them so much stronger! Buh.. I don't understand why Oksana & Maxim are no longer like that. Rolling Eyes I almost wish that we could find Maxim Shabalin another partner. :blush2: :zy: He's fab. :dube: Or get Oksana acting classes, maybe. Wink She needs to be more expressive! zvet
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 17:45

Lana wrote:
Vania wrote:

:stari: Oh, I completely & utterly agree with you, Vania! zvet Maxim is a wonderful skater and Oksana is technically pretty good, too. :wink: But together something seems to be missing. Sad It's a shame! :disap: Because, I would like to like them. Crying or Very sad Last year, I found them so much stronger! Buh.. I don't understand why Oksana & Maxim are no longer like that. Rolling Eyes I almost wish that we could find Maxim Shabalin another partner. :blush2: :zy: He's fab. :dube: Or get Oksana acting classes, maybe. Wink She needs to be more expressive! zvet

I am confused now, i ve heard so many times that she is the better skater in the couple, i think that there were actually a rumour that she want to change him with Kostomarov...???However they don't impressed me much so i don't really care very much how is the best from these two
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 17:47

lanadd wrote:
I am confused now, i ve heard so many times that she is the better skater in the couple, i think that there were actually a rumour that she want to change him with Kostomarov...???However they don't impressed me much so i don't really care very much how is the best from these two

Well, it's a matter of opinion. :wink: I simply think that Maxim is the better skater of the pair. zvet I sort of like Oksana & Maxim, so I'd like to see them improve. :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 17:49

Quoting lannaa!
Quote :
for example-the Piseev's scandalous boy-Yuri Balkov

THAT was the one who was sitting in the juges place with a blonde very skinny girl next to him in Moscow ?????? lol! Shocked
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 17:53

Vania wrote:
lanadd wrote:

And about the comentator,he said also that you can compare the class of skating of M.Staviski and M.Shabalin to Ferrari and Zaporojetz(-this is an old russian car i think...Smile

:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:

You talk about Vitomir? Or about the comentator of the British Eurosport?

I am talking about Vitomir of course,i don't think that the british knows what zaporojetz is:))
But the people here though that i have made this up and said that i don't like russian...I am just saying what i ve heard,actually i don't have enough sense of humour to say something like that:))
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 17:56

Serena wrote:
Quoting lannaa!
Quote :

THAT was the one who was sitting in the juges place with a blonde very skinny girl next to him in Moscow ?????? lol! Shocked

I don't know probably ....yes...
But as i heard this Piseev's friend has been removed from the isu because of scandal judging, now why is he back????? affraid (we see that he didn't forgot his old habits) Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 18:00

lanadd wrote:
We received some news from a girl who is at the Euro and she spoke with Raia Bakalova and Linichuk, and the bulgarian judges calmed her down and told her that she shouldn't worry,that this is happening only because there is no bulg.judge.She also said that she will be judging at the worlds,and the things will be totally different,of course,in favour of our Albena and Max Very Happy

I hope so Smile You talk about Maria, right, she's in Warsaw Smile

lanadd wrote:

Also one thing but i am not sure it is true-that the tittle will be given to the french,because they won't have judge at the worlds???Why shouldn't they have a judge there???

Hum, it's a strange logic. I thought that the judges wanted to compensate somehow Isa&Olivier, because they are always 4th Rolling Eyes I think they don't have medals from big championships, except Grand Prix series. Of course, that was before to understand that A&M have REALLY make mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 18:03

lanadd wrote:

I am talking about Vitomir of course,i don't think that the british knows what zaporojetz is:))
But the people here though that i have made this up and said that i don't like russian...I am just saying what i ve heard,actually i don't have enough sense of humour to say something like that:))

I understand you, lanadd, don't worry flower . I'm sure Lerka understands you well too. Vitomir is quite funny sometimes, maybe a bit biaised, but I can understand him - he's Bulgarian Wink . But maybe, sometimes, he's not so objective, but that's another question....
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 18:10

Quoting Lanaad!
Quote :
"]
Serena wrote:
Quoting lannaa!
Quote :

But as i heard this Piseev's friend has been removed from the isu because of scandal judging, now why is he back????? affraid (we see that he didn't forgot his old habits)

O M G!!! affraid affraid affraid this is so outrageous! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 18:21

Serena wrote:
Quoting Lanaad!
Quote :
"]
Serena wrote:
Quoting lannaa!
Quote :

But as i heard this Piseev's friend has been removed from the isu because of scandal judging, now why is he back????? affraid (we see that he didn't forgot his old habits)

O M G!!! affraid affraid affraid this is so outrageous! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yes but does anyone knows its history what does he made exactly before??I have only heard he was Piseev's boy when coming to raise some couple up or the opposite and that he has been suspended.....
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 18:22

[quote="Vania"]
lanadd wrote:

I hope so Smile You talk about Maria, right, she's in Warsaw Smile

[quote="lanadd"]

Yes exactly for her, she've done a great job so far:))) A great girl she is.....
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 18:28

I 'd like to know more details about that young man... affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Embarassed
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 18:38

Serena wrote:
I 'd like to know more details about that young man... affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Embarassed
that is all i can tell you:
"Yuri Balkov has been implicated in every ice-dance scandal and bit of questionable judging since the Nagano Olympics in 1998. He's been suspended for block judging, and is Piseev's "go-to" guy when a fix is necessary. I think he's Bulgarian, but I'm not 100% sure on that one.

In any case, in 2001 the judge from Balkov's country from Worlds was sent home for no reason other than Piseev wanted Balkov on the panel and Speedy made it happen. Yuri was parachuted in. You will recall that was the event in which the French "wuz robbed" and the Italians won the ice dance. L&A were 3rd (their first Worlds medal). The Lithuanians were 5th, and the entire audience booed the judging.

The next season saw Yuri vote the Italians down to 3rd at Europeans, and moving L&A to 2nd, officially announcing Piseev's intention to move L&A up.

Balkov's sleezy history is long and shameful. Every dedicated ice-dance fan of my acquaintance boos loudly at every event when his name is announced. Why he hasn't been barred from the sport is a disgrace"

And for 2 other judges from the pannel "Walter Zuccaro is from Italy, also implicated in the 2001 mess at Worlds. Katy Alpern has been on the "block side" of too many questionable panels in the past."
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 18:46

Lannad, queridinha! heart2
Thank you for explaining everything! YES!! I remember the specific competitions you talk abouT.. shocked shocked shocked

NOW WE KNOW!!! shocked shocked

What shocks me the most is that he is bulgarian???That I just can't undeerstand!
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 18:52

Serena wrote:
Lannad, queridinha! heart2
Thank you for explaining everything! YES!! I remember the specific competitions you talk abouT.. shocked shocked shocked

NOW WE KNOW!!! shocked shocked

What shocks me the most is that he is bulgarian???That I just can't undeerstand!

No, i am 100 % sure that he is not bulgarian,the person is wrong here,he doesn't have a bulgarian name even.I think he is probably from some of the country of the former soviet union
Well i know that right after the CD, but i didn't though it was necessary to write it because we all know why the results are like this, and talking about people like him makes even more sad, but it is really disgusting to see people like him back in the judge's panel
Do you know what i think will happen tonight-The judges will give the first place in the FD to A&M (of course only if they skate 200% clean) but with very small difference to the other scores and they ll stay third(the judges will do that only to say that the judging is not unfair) Dom/S will be second for the FD and overall(but i am not very sure-may be 1 overall) the french 3rd,but first/second overall
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 19:05

Isn't Yuri Balkov, a Ukrainian judge? Suspect
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 19:09

Lana wrote:

Yes exactly the same.Do you know something about him?I have to tell you that i looked at the last worlds,to all the GP and the GPF and he wasn't judging there,but unfortunately he is in the europeans

Last edited by on Fri 26 Jan - 19:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 19:11

Quoting Lanaad!
Quote :
Do you know what i think will happen tonight-The judges will give the first place in the FD to A&M (of course only if they skate 200% clean) but with very small difference to the other scores and they ll stay third(the judges will do that only to say that the judging is not unfair) Dom/S will be second for the FD and overall(but i am not very sure-may be 1 overall) the french 3rd,but first/second overall

OHHH!! Lanaaadd! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad It's sooo unfair... shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 19:12

lanadd wrote:
Lana wrote:

Yes exactly the same.Do you know something about him?

Yes, actually. Erm.. I've heard quite a lot about him.
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 19:14

quoting Lannadd again!
Quote :

Yes exactly the same.Do you know something about him?I have to tell you that i looked at the last worlds,to all the GP and the GPF and he wasn't judging there,but unfortunately he is in the europeans[/quote]
OHHHHH!!!! Shocked HE should be banned!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 21 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next