Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 19:16

Serena wrote:
OHHHHH!!!! Shocked HE should be banned!

He has been before, but evidently they do not ban judges from the ISU forever. Rolling Eyes I know for a fact that he was a judge at the 2002 Olympics. Suspect I haven't heard very much about him recently.

Part of an article from Time magazine, if you are interested:

Quote :
"The more serious problem is that the close ties of most judges to the national skating federations that name them to competitions lead some to act like operatives for their home-team skaters. At several competitions leading up to the '98 Winter Games in Nagano, Jean Senft, a Canadian Olympic judge, was disturbed to have been privy to conversations in which judges agreed in advance on the outcomes. When she complained to skating officials, they demanded proof. So Senft brought a tape recorder with her to the Nagano games. On the day of the pairs competitions, she surreptitiously taped a phone call from a Ukrainian judge, Yuri Balkov, who asked her to vote for the Ukrainian skaters in exchange for his support for the Canadian skaters Shae-Lynn Bourne and Victor Kraatz.

Senft submitted the tape to the I.S.U. As a result, Balkov was suspended from his duties for one year. But to Senft's astonishment, she was suspended for six months, a move by skating officials that would not do much to encourage other whistle blowers. "They felt I was part of the misconduct just by being on the other end of the phone," she says. "For heaven's sakes, if I were part of it, why would I bring it forward?" Meanwhile Balkov, his suspension complete, is at the Salt Lake City Games--as a judge in the controversial ice-dancing competition."
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 19:18

Serena wrote:
Quoting Lanaad!
Quote :
Do you know what i think will happen tonight-The judges will give the first place in the FD to A&M (of course only if they skate 200% clean) but with very small difference to the other scores and they ll stay third(the judges will do that only to say that the judging is not unfair) Dom/S will be second for the FD and overall(but i am not very sure-may be 1 overall) the french 3rd,but first/second overall

OHHH!! Lanaaadd! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad It's sooo unfair... shocked shocked

Since the CD i knew that there will be no fairness for A&M there,not because of the placement but because of the big difference in the points. For a CD 1 point is too much,when skated without mistakes...of course the hope die last,and mine died yesterday:(((It was very hard,and frankly said i couldn't stop crying for maybe half hour,and now still when i think of it the tears are coming again... But as Linichuk said: we can't do anything Sad
So just lets enjoy their FD and wish them luck,happiness and health.... and we ll wait for the WC to see who is the best in this game A&M of courseSmile))
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 19:23

Lana wrote:
Serena wrote:
OHHHHH!!!! Shocked HE should be banned!

He has been before, but evidently they do not ban judges from the ISU forever. Rolling Eyes I know for a fact that he was a judge at the 2002 Olympics. Suspect I haven't heard very much about him recently.

Part of an article from Time magazine, if you are interested:

Quote :
"The more serious problem is that the close ties of most judges to the national skating federations that name them to competitions lead some to act like operatives for their home-team skaters. At several competitions leading up to the '98 Winter Games in Nagano, Jean Senft, a Canadian Olympic judge, was disturbed to have been privy to conversations in which judges agreed in advance on the outcomes. When she complained to skating officials, they demanded proof. So Senft brought a tape recorder with her to the Nagano games. On the day of the pairs competitions, she surreptitiously taped a phone call from a Ukrainian judge, Yuri Balkov, who asked her to vote for the Ukrainian skaters in exchange for his support for the Canadian skaters Shae-Lynn Bourne and Victor Kraatz.

Senft submitted the tape to the I.S.U. As a result, Balkov was suspended from his duties for one year. But to Senft's astonishment, she was suspended for six months, a move by skating officials that would not do much to encourage other whistle blowers. "They felt I was part of the misconduct just by being on the other end of the phone," she says. "For heaven's sakes, if I were part of it, why would I bring it forward?" Meanwhile Balkov, his suspension complete, is at the Salt Lake City Games--as a judge in the controversial ice-dancing competition."

It makes me sick when i read it...........Such an ugly........and disgusting.....i don't know what to say....Probably only that my only hope is Raya Bakalova and she doesn't allow this kind of judging to affect again A&M
And please don't tell my anymore that the results(the big difference in the points) are fair Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 20:05

1 Sarah MEIER SUI 60.49 Bravo!
2 Carolina KOSTNER ITA 60.46
3 Elene GEDEVANISHVILI GEO 54.62 zvet
4 Julia SEBESTYEN HUN 53.87
5 Kiira KORPI FIN 53.84
6 Alexandra IEVLEVA RUS 50.28 :dube: lovely heart Yahoooo!!!

Sasha is in 6th!!!!!!! Bravo! :dube: lovely heart Wheeeeeee!!!!! Yahoooo!!! :stari: The top 6 is so completely fab!!! Buh.. :respect:

FD.is.next. pale Buh..
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 20:08

Lana wrote:
5 Kiira KORPI FIN 53.84

Sasha is in 6th!!!!!!! Bravo! :dube: lovely heart Wheeeeeee!!!!! Yahoooo!!! :stari: The top 6 is so completely fab!!! Buh.. :respect:

FD.is.next. pale Buh..
Thank you, Lanochka, for posting the results!!!!!!!!! zvet :stari: I'm verrrrry happy about the Ladies SP!!!!!! Sarah, Caro, Elene and Sasha did so weeeeeeeeell!!!!!!!! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Yay for Sasha!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo! :respect: :jump3: Kisssssssssss Yahoooo!!! :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 20:28

Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!

:dube: Bravo!Goooood Luck, Albenka & Maxim!!!!!!!!Bravo! :dube:

& Isabelle/Olivier, Sin/John... :luvzy: :stari:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 20:42

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Lana wrote:
5 Kiira KORPI FIN 53.84

FD.is.next. pale Buh..
Thank you, Lanochka, for posting the results!!!!!!!!! zvet :stari: I'm verrrrry happy about the Ladies SP!!!!!! Sarah, Caro, Elene and Sasha did so weeeeeeeeell!!!!!!!! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Yay for Sasha!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo! :respect: :jump3: Kisssssssssss Yahoooo!!! :stari:

I just don't understand why Caro is so close to Sarah???
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 20:43

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Oh well. :wink: Caro had a very bad year, last year. Sad I hope this will give her some of her confidence back! zvet But... I want Sarah to win, too. Bravo! :stari:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 20:44

I want to wish 2 things:

Just judgement
And A&M's fantastic performance!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 20:46

Lana wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Oh well. :wink: Caro had a very bad year, last year. Sad I hope this will give her some of her confidence back! zvet But... I want Sarah to win, too. Bravo! :stari:

Yes, I know, I rather like Caro, but Sarah has always been my favourite and, besides, she skated better. flower

I'm happy for Sasha and frustrated about my dear Lena (well, I tried to get ready to that but still...)
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 20:47

Lana wrote:

:dube: Bravo!Goooood Luck, Albenka & Maxim!!!!!!!!Bravo! :dube:

& Isabelle/Olivier, Sin/John... :luvzy: :stari:
Awww :dube: Great message, Lanchik!!! Bravo! :vo: zvet :stari:

:surce: :stari: :stari: Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! :stari: :stari: :surce:
Best of luck for you, dears!!!!!!
lovely heart Ние сме с вас, Албенче и Макс!!!!!!! lovely heart

Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! :stari: luv xoxo luv xoxo luv xoxo luv xoxo luv xoxo :stari: Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!

yeah.. and Sin & John :dube:
and Isa & Olivier Buh..
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 20:47

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
I want to wish 2 things:

Just judgement
And A&M's fantastic performance!

A perfect wish, Vala!!! zvet I want the same thing. :wink: :stari:
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 21:00

Oksana and Maxim are both good skaters I think, but it's like Vania says, together they miss something quite important. Albena and Max for example skated their tango at GPF like you thought watching it that they were telling their whole life-story to eachother. heart2 I like Yana and Sergei more!!! cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 21:11

Hi girls!!! Basketball

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: I heart2 LOVE heart2 ALBENA and MAXIM!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:stari: :stari: Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! GOOD LUCK!!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! :stari: :stari:

Oh it's late night here...I have to go bed soon, I'll see their result early morning!!! Very Happy

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 21:56

Lana wrote:
5 Kiira KORPI FIN 53.84
I'm very impatient to see Sasha Ievleva. She seems to be a very good and cute skater.
As for Sarah Meier, I hope she will win ! I like her very much, she's very good, and full of grace, I like that !

I hope that Anne-Sophie Calvez didn't skate a bad SP, full of mistakes. And I hope that Sonia Radeva didn't that neither ! I'm going to check results right now.

As for dance... I have read everything you wrote today, and I must say that I don't like everything you have written. Sorry..
About Isa & Olivier, don't forget that at every competitions, jugdes gave them very bad marks because they didn't want them to win, even if they deserved medals. Everybody was very unfair with them. Evil or Very Mad
OK, they weren't the best the previous seasons, it was obvious, but they deserved to be on some podiums, and they were on a podium only 2 years ago.
Maybe this year (erm... these championships only, because they were 4th at GPF Suspect), something happens with judges who understand that they were terrible with them. Maybe Isa & Olivier had very high marks in Warsaw, but I'm happy about that, they deserve medals too, they had terrible moments.

Anyway... sunny GOOD LUCK ALBENA & MAXIM, WE LOOOOOOOVE YOU !!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 22:00

ALBENA AND MAXIM!!! WE LOOOOOOVE
YOU!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 22:41

:stari: :stari: heart2 heart2

:surce: :surce: GOOD LUCK FOR THIS EVENING!!! bg2 bg2

you are they best!!! Forever in our hearts!

bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 23:37

I don't like the judging Weep already Weep I think Pernelle & Mathieu must have been placed higher than both Kristin FRASER & Igor LUKANIN and Anna CAPPELLINI & Luca LANOTTE :disap: it's true that Pernelle had a huuuge mistake in twizzles, but both Kristin & Igor and Anna & Luca had bigger mistakes :disap: I'm not a fan of Pernelle & Mathieu, but it's not fair!!! Not fair at all!!!! Weep Their FD to Edith Piaf's songs is verrrry beautiful and strong. I'm just in love with one rotational lift :luvzy: Buh.. Kristin had a mistake in twizzles, too and also they almost fell in the second part of their program.. as for Anna & Luca.. Luca fell. And they are both still ahead of the young french duet. Sad I'm starting to be.very.nervous. pale

P.S. I'm still under the spell after Sin & John's LOTM Buh.. you are sooo gorgeous, guys!!!!!!!!! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. and Jooooohn.. you have a new costume.. another amazing one.. my Uncas.. Buh.. Buh.. :dube: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 23:43

Lerka wrote:
I don't like the judging Weep already Weep I think Pernelle & Mathieu must have been placed higher than both Kristin FRASER & Igor LUKANIN and Anna CAPPELLINI & Luca LANOTTE :disap:

Weep Weep Weep Oh no... No It musn't be so. Sad I am so nervous, sestrichka!!!!! Weep Crying or Very sad :disap:

Final.group.is.on.now. Buh.. pale
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 23:46

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:
I don't like the judging Weep already Weep I think Pernelle & Mathieu must have been placed higher than both Kristin FRASER & Igor LUKANIN and Anna CAPPELLINI & Luca LANOTTE :disap:

Weep Weep Weep Oh no... No It musn't be so. Sad I am so nervous, sestrichka!!!!! Weep Crying or Very sad :disap:

Final.group.is.on.now. Buh.. pale
I.know. pale they.are.on.the.ice. Buh.. pale i.can't.breathe. Buh.. and they just showed Alex & Aline with their bans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! They are together and they yelled for Albie & Max!!! :dube: they are so cute, our Aline & Alex!!!! :luvzy: Wheeeee!!!! Isa & Oliv.... pale Buh.. I'm going to my TV. pale Please, God, help.us. pale
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 23:50

Lerka wrote:
I.know. pale they.are.on.the.ice. Buh.. pale i.can't.breathe. Buh.. and they just showed Alex & Aline with their bans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! They are together and they yelled for Albie & Max!!! :dube: they are so cute, our Aline & Alex!!!! :luvzy: Wheeeee!!!! Isa & Oliv.... pale Buh.. I'm going to my TV. pale Please, God, help.us. pale

Oh.my.god.I.am.so.scared. pale Buh.. pale But awww... I wish I'd seen Alex & Aline!!!!!!! :wink: hehe. Bravo! It sounds so fab!!! zvet I still haven't seen their bans. Sad It's too bad. Erm..
Okay.must.breathe. Buh.. pale Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Weep pale Buh..
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 0:11

Oksana & Maxim are after Isabelle & Olivier!!!!!!!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Yahoooo!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!! Very Happy Bravo! :respect: tchin-tchin Only a 0.31 difference!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 0:21

Albena & Maxim are third. :disap: Sad It's really too bad. No I would love to know how they did. zvet I hope they were fabulous. saaad
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 0:22

Albena and max are the Champions!But only in my heart,in the every single heart!
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 0:23

This is a charade!!!

I am through with ICE DANCE ! THEY ALREADY KNEW!! shocked shocked

ALBENA AND MAXIM WERE F A B U L O U S!!!

zvet zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next