Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 0:36

I wish I did not see this!!! Weep Weep Weep Albenka & Max did their best. They skated.. brillintly.. amazing.. I can't put it into words.. they are the true champions.. today.. they won the FD.. 98.61??????????? Where????? How????? It's impossible.. it's a nightmare No tell me it's not true... No Albieeeee... Max..... you were so passionate.... so strong... Weep saaad
nooooooooooooooooooooo.... Weep Weep pale Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 0:41

I'm sorry but I can't restrain!!!!!! Fu**ing judjeeeeeesssss !!!!!!!!! I hate them...I hate all this russian(i'm sorry,this is not personal),french and all this corrupted politics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't explain how I hate them!It's a big big big shame infront of the eye of the whole world!!!

Albena & Max are so perfect!So so so so much....whole world know that!!!!!!! They're our champions,they're the best!!!!! ohhh......Dear Albena & Max- love you forever!You're our gold champs...........

I'm so sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 0:47

But,girls,the audience told everything!
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 0:50

Morgana wrote:

Yes,that's right!But I'm very dissapointed of this politics
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 0:50

Goldy wrote:
Morgana wrote:

Yes,that's right!But I'm very dissapointed of this politics
Yes,but we can do NOTHING
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 0:51

Albena and Maxim!!! SIMPLY THE VERY BEST!

NOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOMMMMEEENNNNT ABOUT THE REST!!
THIS IS INSULTING THE AUDIENCES, REALLY
! scratch shocked
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 0:52

The most shameful European championships EVER!!!!!!

Sad Sad Sad Sad

There is nothing to be said.....

Sorry, girls, but the French dance was a level lower than the one of A&M!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 0:52

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad They skated like no other time...like this is for last time.....
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 0:55

quoting Goldy!

Quote :
They skated like no other time...like this is for last time...

It was their best gift to their fans!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 0:59

just want to say - watching their FD I couldn't help thinking that theirs is THE BEST FREE DANCE EVER!
That was a dance of love and passion, of life and death, obcession and hope. The most wonderful routine.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:02

Goldy wrote:
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad They skated like no other time...like this is for last time.....
pale pale pale ...like this was for the last time... pale pale pale I thought the same to myself, Goldy!!!! Weep they put everything to this dance.. tonight.. just like their hearts stayed there.. on the ice.. pale No
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:05

I don't know what to say... nooo The Russian pair get the highest mark for FD. And what is that looooooow mark for Albena & Maxim ? Sovsem togo chto li? shocked They skated without mistakes :dube: , properly, perfectly. :stari: Ow... it's too hard. Weep Poor Maxim after kiss & cry Weep , poor them on the podium... Weep Weep Weep I just don't understand. No

But it will be a huge lie if I tell you that I'm not happy for Isa & Olivier. zvet
Lana, I was wrong about some Machiavellian plans I told you earlier, and Val, I must apologize about what I said some weeks ago about an impossible gold medal for Isa & Olivier. Embarassed They deserve it. Rose
It was very very difficult for me tonight... pale I was very confused, and I'm still confused. Oh my poor head! I don't know if I have to be sad or happy. nooo

I must say congratulations to Pernelle & Matthieu too, because they skated well ! Congrats! Now, France have 3 places for Euros next year, so no more problems with French selections ! Yahoooo!!!

And Val, I don't know if Russian TV showed it to you, but after Fede & Massimo's program, our commentator was with Isa & Olivier, Muriel, Romain Haguenauer, and Pernelle & Matthieu. They were all together, it was so cute ! nice And after the interview, Isa & Pernelle jumped everywhere together, they hugged each other, looked to each other, and hugged again, they were very cute and totally crazy ! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

*MAGic diable* wrote:
they just showed Alex & Aline with their bans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! They are together and they yelled for Albie & Max!!! :dube: they are so cute, our Aline & Alex!!!! :luvzy:
Yes ! I saw them too ! :vo: They were so cute ! nice Hehe, our dear Alex & Aline... :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:08

OMG pale And.. Domnina won the FD.. it's a nonsence.. What on Earth is going on? Weep Where our World is rolling to? No Craaaaaaap.

FD. Results.
1 Oksana DOMNINA / Maxim SHABALIN RUS 100.39 51.07 49.32 8.18 8.11 8.25 8.36 8.29 pale
2 Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER FRA 99.19 50.57 48.62 8.21 8.00 8.11 8.14 8.11
3 Albena DENKOVA / Maxim STAVISKI BUL 98.61 50.40 48.21 8.07 7.86 8.14 8.18 8.04 Weep after the brilliant performance the judges put them onto 3rd.. again.. impossible... pale Weep
4 Jana KHOKHLOVA / Sergei NOVITSKI RUS 89.71 46.51 43.20 7.21 7.07 7.32 7.29 7.21
5 Sinead KERR / John KERR GBR 87.14 46.22 40.92 6.82 6.61 6.96 6.93 6.93 zvet
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:09

Well, even Russian commentators were FOR A&M.
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Imho, Isa should have been put third on the FD!
It's ridiculous and a sort of a mockery to win the champs wth such a programme!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:13

*MAGic diable* wrote:
5th ! That's great ! I enjoyed very much their FD, and I was thinking to you Val when I saw that they were 5th at the end.

98.61... Lerka with her injur But, it's not very far from Isa & Olivier's marks... (50.57 & 50.40, it's close). I think the big difference was made after CD and OD. That's why Isabelle & Olivier won.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:15

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
just want to say - watching their FD I couldn't help thinking that theirs is THE BEST FREE DANCE EVER!
That was a dance of love and passion, of life and death, obcession and hope. The most wonderful routine.

Not the best free dance program,but it was with so much love,passion and tension...electricity!Magic,that the whole audience felt!!!I like their Adagio and Hendel most...but Seven deadly sins was full with energy

*MAGic diable* their hearts became one!!! heart2
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:16

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
5th ! That's great ! I enjoyed very much their FD, and I was thinking to you Val when I saw that they were 5th at the end.

98.61... Lerka with her injur But, it's not very far from Isa & Olivier's marks... (50.57 & 50.40, it's close). I think the big difference was made after CD and OD. That's why Isabelle & Olivier won.

It's my personal opinion again, but I think - A&M couldn't have lost the FD! It was the best routine of the night! And Isa'a Free, surprisingly, wasn't that good (their previous ones used to be much more impressive and interesting).

So, it's a shame. It's just the same they did in Dortmund 2004....
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:17

Marina wrote:
Val, I must apologize about what I said some weeks ago about an impossible gold medal for Isa & Olivier. Embarassed They deserve it. Rose
Ok, I excuse you Laughing Razz but I told you it was not the end :cool: when I think about Albena & Max.. the tears come to my eyes.. I feel just horrible.. :disap: when I switch my thoughts to Isa & Olivier I understand that I'm very happy for them.. :dube: it was their sole chance to become champions and they did it!!!!!!! Congrats! when I think about them I remember European championships 2000 in Vienna and Marina & Gwendal's gorgeous victory.. la Marseillaise and my happiness.. Sad today russian TV didn't show me La Marseillaise.. they don't show not-russian anthems Weep

Quote :
I must say congratulations to Pernelle & Matthieu too, because they skated well ! Congrats! Now, France have 3 places for Euros next year, so no more problems with French selections ! Yahoooo!!!
Yes, congrats! They were enjoyable to watch!! :surce:

Quote :
And Val, I don't know if Russian TV showed it to you, but after Fede & Massimo's program, our commentator was with Isa & Olivier, Muriel, Romain Haguenauer, and Pernelle & Matthieu. They were all together, it was so cute ! nice And after the interview, Isa & Pernelle jumped everywhere together, they hugged each other, looked to each other, and hugged again, they were very cute and totally crazy ! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
No, they didn't show us that, of course :disap: I'd like to see that... Sorry..

Last edited by on Sat 27 Jan - 1:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:18

Goldy wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Not the best free dance program,but it was with so much love,passion and tension...electricity!Magic,that the whole audience felt!!!I like their Adagio and Hendel most...but Seven deadly sins was full with energy

I still think this one is the most powerful ever created! Really! You can hardly breathe while watching it.
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:22

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Erm... I should go to bed now, because I begin to be red, very very red.

I just cannot let you said something like that. No Their program is brilliant. I don't ask you to love it or not, it's your own problem. But, you cannot say that Isabelle & Olivier's program is bad or something like that. That is not true. They have very difficult lifts (like Albena & Maxim, I totally agree), and they are very original (just like Albena & Maxim, again). So, with their originality and their technical strenght, you can't say that it's a mockery, and qualify their program of "such a program". They deserve their victory for the same reasons that Albena & Maxim would deserve it if they had won.

OK... Isa & Olivier are not as powerful, as emotionnal, as sparkling as Albena & Maxim, I totally agree, that's why Albena & Maxim are my favorite. Buuuuuuuuut, you cannot say that this victory is stolen. That is not true.

Well... I hope that I stayed very polite and that I didn't offend anybody, but I think that some things have to be told. I'm sorry if I said something bad, but I try to tell what I think in considering every point of view and in staying the more polite I should. Smile

Last edited by on Sat 27 Jan - 1:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:22

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Goldy wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

I still think this one is the most powerful ever created! Really! You can hardly breathe while watching it.

I'm sorry...i didn't read it right Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
goodnight girls..i must sleep...i can't stand anymore...i'm so sad
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:23

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
It's my personal opinion again, but I think - A&M couldn't have lost the FD! It was the best routine of the night!
The best routine of the night. :stari: They should win the FD and they shouuuuuld become second after all the three dances at least. 3rd place tonight is a shame on judges. No When Albena & Max finished their dance I was already hoping that they could win, 'cause it was simply a miracle what they could create on the ice tonight.. but No crap OD. pale and judges. pale

Last edited by on Sat 27 Jan - 1:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:25

*MAGic diable* wrote:
when I think about Albena & Max.. the tears come to my eyes.. I feel just horrible.. :disap: when I switch my thoughts to Isa & Olivier I understand that I'm very happy for them.. :dube:
I'm doing the same you know...

And don't worry, French TV doesn't show no-french anthems neither... nooo
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:27

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
when I think about Albena & Max.. the tears come to my eyes.. I feel just horrible.. :disap: when I switch my thoughts to Isa & Olivier I understand that I'm very happy for them.. :dube:
I'm doing the same you know...

And don't worry, French TV doesn't show no-french anthems neither... nooo
I prefer to have a french TV :mdr:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:29

Marina wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Erm... I should go to bed now, because I begin to be red, very very red.

I just cannot let you said something like that. No Their program is brilliant. I don't ask you to love it or not, it's your own problem. But, you cannot say that Isabelle & Olivier's program is bad or something like that. That is not true. They have very difficult lifts (like Albena & Maxim, I totally agree), and they are very original (just like Albena & Maxim, again). So, with their originality and their technical strenght, you can't say that it's a mockery, and qualify their program of "such a program". They deserve their victory for the same reasons that Albena & Maxim would deserve it if they had won.

OK... Isa & Olivier are not as powerful, as emotionnal, as sparkling as Albena & Maxim, I totally agree, that's why Albena & Maxim are my favorite. Buuuuuuuuut, you cannot say that this victory is stolen. That is not true.

Well... I hope that I stayed very polite and that I offend anybody, but I think that some things have to be told. I'm sorry if I said something bad, but I try to tell what I think in considering every point of view and in staying the more polite I should. Smile

Didn't mean to offend anybody either.
Just think it's a mockery on the part of the judges - Isa had gorgeous programmes which were just masterpieces - and they were not appreciated. This one - to my point of view is not a Masterpiece - and A&M's is.
I do agree, they deserve the champions' title, but not their place at the FD.
I think they should have been put third at the FD, still winning the Champs.
And it's quite obvious that after the FD A&M should have been like MUCH higher than the others.
Sorry for offending you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 23 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next