Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Destine
AM in love
AM in love
Destine

Number of posts : 140
Residence : Hate drawing... hate painting... hate all exams!!! I'm fed up with it!!!!
Registration date : 2006-10-07

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jan - 23:36

I'm so happy about Isa & Olli!!!! I thing, that they was really the bests today... But it not the last dance.... I can't believe judges will kept them at the first place....
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jan - 23:46

Let's talk about pairs... (even if everybody here prefers ice dancing, and me too !).
Results are here ! Very Happy

I have read that Obertas/Slavnov were very good, better than Masha & Lesha, even if Julia mad a mistake on a side-by-side jump, but she didn't fall (she returned the jump ? scratch In French, we say "retourner un saut" Suspect ).
And Aliona fell on a throw jump.
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jan - 23:59

Alright....I neeed to breathe....I am of course sooo happy that Isa and Oliv are doing well, but ALBIE AND MAX ARE BEHIND THE RUSSIANS IN THIRD?!?!?!?!? Vse Somebody shoot me....I only pray that they will come out on top during the OD and FD.... :blink: But I will be sooo mad and really understand why they want to leave the sport if they are not the champions in the end. And well...they came back from 2nd in the OD at the GPF, right? And they beat Isa and Oliv and Oksana and Maxim at the GPF and the French at TEB, right? I guess the only thing I can do is pray that they will come back up to the top...and that the others make mistakes Erm.. ...and I watched the CDs.... the two mistakes that Oksana made don't make sense to why Albie and Max are behind them... Oh my poor head!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 0:08

Shanti wrote:

Albena & Maxim should be first in the OD (Oksana&Maxim 2nd and Faiella&Scalli ... well ... 6th *pardon*)
Yes, Albena & Max should be first after the OD, Isa & Olivier - second & the Kerrs should be third Razz lol! Now kill me! But I don't like Oksana & Max's tango, you know it and I would place them to the 4th only :teasing: of course, they are not going to be placed like that, though Razz

Quote :
I'm already listening to my Tango MP3 collection to get ready for the OD Wink
Verochka, can't you upload something, pretty pretty please? poklon heart2 :woow: bow Rose Laughing
Vera wrote:
btw, do you have any idea if anyone is skating to "Adios Nonino"? That's my second favourite tango and definitely don't want to miss it.
Erm.. Erm.. no, I don't think I remember someone.. scratch and I don't even think I'm thinking of the right music.. Erm..
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 0:10

Men starting order :

1 Philipp TISCHENDORF GER
2 Ari-Pekka NURMENKARI FIN
3 Manuel KOLL AUT
4 John HAMER GBR
5 Alper UCAR TUR

Warm-Up Group 2
6 Adrian MATEI ROM
7 Javier FERNANDEZ ESP
8 Michael CHROLENKO NOR
9 Sergei KOTOV ISR
10 Igor MACYPURA SVK

Warm-Up Group 3
11 Zoltan KELEMEN ROM
12 Ivan BLAGOV AZE
13 Przemyslaw DOMANSKI POL
14 Naiden BORICHEV BUL
15 Boris MARTINEC CRO
16 Karel ZELENKA ITA

Warm-Up Group 4
17 Anton KOVALEVSKI UKR
18 Jamal OTHMAN SUI
19 Andrei LUTAI RUS
20 Gregor URBAS SLO
21 Moris PFEIFHOFER SUI

Warm-Up Group 5
22 Pavel KASKA CZE
23 Alban PREAUBERT FRA
24 Sergei DOBRIN RUS
25 Kristoffer BERNTSSON SWE
26 Andrei GRIAZEV RUS

Warm-Up Group 6
27 Yannick PONSERO FRA
28 Brian JOUBERT FRA
29 Stefan LINDEMANN GER
30 Kevin VAN DER PERREN BEL
31 Sergei DAVYDOV BLR
32 Tomas VERNER CZE

All the best skaters are in the 2 last groups, I hope everything will be fine for our 3 french guys !!! And for Tomas Verner too (I know that Lana... :dube: ). lol! And gooooo Serguei Dobrin too, I like him !
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 0:14

Destine wrote:
I'm so happy about Isa & Olli!!!! I thing, that they was really the bests today... But it not the last dance.... I can't believe judges will kept them at the first place....
Well.. I'm very-very happy for Isabelle & Olivier. I think they deserve their score.. :dube: they were brilliant today. Good speed. Beautiful edges and lines, especially Isa's arms.. :dube: so elegant.. :stari: Nice close positions. No doubt, they were really strong technically today. Cool
But Albena & Maxim didn't make their Waltz worse!!! Evil or Very Mad No, they were as good. And in my opinion, Albena & Maxim and Isabelle & Olivier might share first & second place having almost the same score.

Btw, the Kerrs were gorgeous. drunken Very pretty Waltz. :stari:
Back to top Go down
Shanti
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 0:46

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Yes, Albena & Max should be first after the OD, Isa & Olivier - second & the Kerrs should be third Razz lol! Now kill me! But I don't like Oksana & Max's tango, you know it and I would place them to the 4th only :teasing:

Nope, won't kill you Razz You're too precious Smile Besides, I can easily find some other "victim" who disagrees with me Razz Besides, if they [DomSha] happen to win the event I may well end up being peaceful and kind and decide not to kill anyone at all Razz Very Happy LOL

Quote :
Quote :
I'm already listening to my Tango MP3 collection to get ready for the OD Wink
Verochka, can't you upload something, pretty pretty
please? poklon heart2 :woow: bow Rose Laughing

Do you know exactly what you want?
Otherwise you may need to wait till I make the list of what I have Smile (as it's more than 300 tango's Wink )
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 0:47

Yaaaay!!!!! Razz Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Russian TV was soooo very nice that they showed us all the best couples after Compulsories! :luvzy: :respect: And even more.. they showed Nastya & Vazgen, Albenochka & Max, all the russian couples of course, Isabelle & Olivier, Sin & John, Fede & Massi Bravo! I was even a bit surprised, but happy :dube:
Platov commented it for us :cool: but I didn't like his comments... Weep He was admiring Domnina & Shabalin all the time, he even said they might win today.. :disap: I didn't expect that from Evgeny.. he said lots of disagreable things about Isabelle & Olivier, said that he was super surprised to see them at the top etc.. in his opinion they might finish third today. Surprised I know that Russian TV pay him for beeing "russian" in his comments, but it was too much.. Rolling Eyes
And then Russian TV showed us Pairs SP! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
The results (I mean first 4 places) are quite disputable. Noone could skate absolutely clearly.. :disap: Aliona, Yulia, Masha and polish skaters, they all had mistakes, not huge ones, but still. :cool:
I'm glad Alionka & Robin are first! And I'm very happy Yulia Serguei were good. :dube: I wish they could do the podium tomorrow.. Thanks! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-06-18

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 0:53

I'm going to put in my two cents, too. My boyfriend's away at work and my TV won't listen. :-)

ALBENKA AND MAX: Well, that placing's nothing new, is it? Anytime the top-placed Russian team retires, the next best one seems to get a huge lift up from the judges. And while Albenka and Max were very polite in not pointing that out, Albenka very nicely reminded Gwendal Peizerat that at a certain recent Grand Prix finals, a certain Bulgarian couple had placed distinctly better than a certain Russian one. :-)

Much as I like Isabel and Olivier - and I do -, I doubt they'll be able to hold on to this lead, at least not if the judging is fair. Their OD's nowhere near as good as the Libertango and their free dance has nothing on 2005's "Frida". I don't think it's even as good as last year's. But of course I'm not a technical controller or judge.

By the way, did anyone see the first short Eurosport interview? Gwendal asked Max if the Golden Waltz was a good dance for them, and Max said with a shrug "Yes, it's golden, so... that's good". :-)

PAIRS:
I love Petrova/Tikhonov, and they really should have placed first. And Obertas/Slavnov were nowhere near as good, so that placing is fair, I think. But Maria and Alexej should have made first, or at least got less of a margin. Still, if they're doing really well at the free they might win...

MEN:
I just scrolled over the list someone so nicely posted, and Ilja Klimkin seems to be absent. Don't tell me he's not competing! He's my favourite in all of the men's competition!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 0:55

Shanti wrote:
Nope, won't kill you Razz You're too precious Smile Besides, I can easily find some other "victim" who disagrees with me Razz Besides, if they [DomSha] happen to win the event I may well end up being peaceful and kind and decide not to kill anyone at all Razz Very Happy LOL
Razz Greaaaat! Lerka stays alive :cool: Friends Ohhh :kataus: I hope that won't happen this year Razz [DomSha's victory Razz ] besides, we must end up with the podium consisting of DomSha, DenSta and the Kerss to make you absolutely peaceful & kind & so on & so on and that won't happen this year bla-bla-bla geek Weep we have to wait a bit :disap: maybe next year, in Croatia you could see a podium of your dream with Oksana & Max winning the event Razz
I start talking nonsence.. it happens after a very hard day Cool luv xoxo

Shanti wrote:

Otherwise you may need to wait till I make the list of what I have Smile (as it's more than 300 tango's Wink )
Erm... maybe.. your favourites? Laughing
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 0:57

Shanti wrote:
Besides, if they [DomSha] happen to win the event I may well end up being peaceful and kind and decide not to kill anyone at all Razz Very Happy LOL

Well, if AM do better and DomSha win, I will just have to murder the judges and then check myself in to an asylum...and wait out the results of Worlds in a straight jacket...Oh my poor head!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:02

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Alright....I neeed to breathe....I am of course sooo happy that Isa and Oliv are doing well, but ALBIE AND MAX ARE BEHIND THE RUSSIANS IN THIRD?!?!?!?!? Vse Somebody shoot me....
Shoot you, serisha? Laughing Nooo, don't even dream of it! Razz You are going to suffer again & again during the OD and the FD Razz bla-bla-bla Weep and we all are going to suffer with you, I guess... :disap: but shooting eachother is not the best way to solve the problem! bla-bla-bla What are going Alex & Aline say when they are back and they see an uninhabited forum? Suspect :kataus: And lots of corpses around Pffff noooo Razz we stay & fight with Albie & Max! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:04

Lyra wrote:
Shanti wrote:
Besides, if they [DomSha] happen to win the event I may well end up being peaceful and kind and decide not to kill anyone at all Razz Very Happy LOL

Well, if AM do better and DomSha win, I will just have to murder the judges and then check myself in to an asylum...and wait out the results of Worlds in a straight jacket...Oh my poor head!

Oh dear. :kataus: Well, we can't let that happen. :zy: Lerochka, any ideas on how to keep Lyra from murdering judges and loosing her mind? bla-bla-bla
A stress ball, perhaps? Laughing I can't use those, because I always feel like chucking them at people. Embarassed :angel2:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:12

*MAGic diable* wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:
Alright....I neeed to breathe....I am of course sooo happy that Isa and Oliv are doing well, but ALBIE AND MAX ARE BEHIND THE RUSSIANS IN THIRD?!?!?!?!? Vse Somebody shoot me....
Shoot you, serisha? Laughing Nooo, don't even dream of it! Razz You are going to suffer again & again during the OD and the FD Razz bla-bla-bla Weep and we all are going to suffer with you, I guess... :disap: but shooting eachother is not the best way to solve the problem! bla-bla-bla What are going Alex & Aline say when they are back and they see an uninhabited forum? Suspect :kataus: And lots of corpses around Pffff noooo Razz we stay & fight with Albie & Max! Alby & Max!!

Alright....they will think we have gone to Hawaii without them... lol! Or maybe that Vania has called her spaceship back to take us away from here...so we can live in paradise and ride our pink donkeys alll daaay loong!!! And eat tons of chocolate and never gain weight!! Now that is paradise!! drunken

Lana wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Shanti wrote:

Oh dear. :kataus: Well, we can't let that happen. :zy: Lerochka, any ideas on how to keep Lyra from murdering judges and loosing her mind? bla-bla-bla
A stress ball, perhaps? Laughing I can't use those, because I always feel like chucking them at people. Embarassed :angel2:

I don't feel like chucking them at people...I actually do it most of the time...and I've already lost my mind...so that's not a problem...I know!!! We can bribe the judges with their lives, so they won't let anyone except Albie and Max win this season!!! Razz Next season, unless Albie and Max are still on the sceane, I won't really care... Embarassed And flying monkeys could win for all I care... lol! Razz

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Destine
AM in love
AM in love
Destine

Number of posts : 140
Residence : Hate drawing... hate painting... hate all exams!!! I'm fed up with it!!!!
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:13

Quote :
I didn't expect that from Evgeny.. he said lots of disagreable things about Isabelle & Olivier, said that he was super surprised to see them at the top etc.. in his opinion they might finish third today. Surprised

Yes!! We already were speaking with you about it!!! And i can't understand!!! How did he could speak so bad about Isa & Oli!!!!
It was unfair from his side!!
Back to top Go down
Shanti
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:15

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I hope that won't happen this year Razz [DomSha's victory Razz ]

Relax, it won't happen. No way. Besides, I'm perfectly happy as long as DenSta are on top and DomSha on the podium. Smile Not to mention I have some other favourites Wink

Shanti wrote:
Quote :

Erm... maybe.. your favourites? Laughing

Do you want to dance to them or just something to listen?
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:17

Lana wrote:
I see only one sole way, sestrichka! Razz :lmd: Hawaii :zy: bla-bla-bla Ok, seriously.. I just hope that won't happen. Can we dream, eh? pale
Btw, a stress ball is a nice thing Razz my dad has two... but I don't think it would help Lyra, though :zy:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:21

Lyra wrote:
And eat tons of chocolate and never gain weight!! Now that is paradise!! drunken

Let me guess. :kataus: Competition Diet? Buh..

Quote :
I don't feel like chucking them at people...I actually do it most of the time...and I've already lost my mind...so that's not a problem...I know!!!

Apparently, stress balls aren't effective for you, either. Razz On to Plan B... Laughing

I actually don't think we should start panicking, until after the ODs. :wink: If AM are still in 3rd place at that point... Buh.. pale we should be worried. Rolling Eyes But it's only the first part of the competition! zvet *fingers crossed* I hope things will improve!!!! zvet :dube: :stari:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:21

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Lana wrote:
I see only one sole way, sestrichka! Razz :lmd: Hawaii :zy: bla-bla-bla Ok, seriously.. I just hope that won't happen. Can we dream, eh? pale
Btw, a stress ball is a nice thing Razz my dad has two... but I don't think it would help Lyra, though :zy:

I don't think Hawaii would even help me at this point...I can't stop laughing....I'm twitching...and I can't stop thinking about flying monkeys....and I need help!!!! Weep

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:24

russianskaterdiva wrote:

I don't think Hawaii would even help me at this point...I can't stop laughing....I'm twitching...and I can't stop thinking about flying monkeys....and I need help!!!! Weep
Oh.no. pale Lyra needs psychological help Weep Erm..
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:25

Lerka wrote:

Hawaii!!!! Summer)) tchin-tchin If only! bla-bla-bla But, we'd have to drag Lyra on a plane first. pale And frankly, I'm sort of afraid of her. Razz :zy: Especially, if she has stress balls. Buh.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:28

Lerka wrote:
Lyra wrote:

Oh.no. pale Lyra needs psychological help Weep Erm..

Ahhhh... pale I don't know if we can deal with that, Lerka. Erm.. Weep Any experience in psychology? bla-bla-bla :stari:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:29

I really do have a psychiatrist though...but I'll explain later...:zy: And I don't bite!! Weep

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:30

Shanti wrote:
Relax, it won't happen. No way. Besides, I'm perfectly happy as long as DenSta are on top and DomSha on the podium. Smile Not to mention I have some other favourites Wink
Ok Razz Friends so we share the podium! :lmd: :vo: :stari: But.. we never know what can happen.. we will see in two days.. shocked

Quote :
Do you want to dance to them or just something to listen?
Just to listen Wink

Ps: I'd like to go somewhere for a couple of minutes Razz see ya Arrow drunken
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:32

Lyra wrote:
I really do have a psychiatrist though...but I'll explain later...:zy: And I don't bite!! Weep

Erm... Erm.. Okay. Erm..

Off topic as usual!) Off topic as usual!) Okay, back to Euros! Razz If you need a topic about flying monkies, Lyra... we will make you one. :kataus: :teasing:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 13 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next