Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:33

*MAGic diable* wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
It's my personal opinion again, but I think - A&M couldn't have lost the FD! It was the best routine of the night!
The best routine of the night. :stari: They should win the FD and they shouuuuuld become second after all the three dances at least. 3rd place tonight is a shame on judges. No When Albena & Max finished their dance I was already hoping that they could win, 'cause it was simply a miracle what they could create on the ice tonight.. but No crap OD. pale and judges. pale

Well, I think it's all about Oksana and Maxim - somebody wanted to put them higher, and I think it's TOO bad for this wonderful pair - people may begin (and some have already begun) to dislike them the way it was with Navkos...

So, my podium for the FD
A&M
Oksana&Maxim (it was magnetic)
Isa (it was also charming).

And Final podium is
Isa
A&M
Oksana &Max.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:35

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
I do agree, they deserve the champions' title, but not their place at the FD.
I think they should have been put third at the FD, still winning the Champs.
I think Isabelle & Olivier should have been put 2nd in the FD. Oksana & Maxim should be 3rd. Albena & Max might win the FD.
As for the final results - Isa & Olivier win, of course. They had a nice gab after the OD and the CD, but JMHO Albena & Max must finish onto 2nd. Rolling Eyes Not Oksana & Maxim. silent

Last edited by on Sat 27 Jan - 1:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:36

Marina wrote:
Well... I hope that I stayed very polite and that I didn't offend anybody, ...
Ouuuuuups... Embarassed I forgot the most important word in the sentence DIDN'T of course... Embarassed

Well... I don't know what to reply. But one thing is sure here, it's that A&M should be have the highest mark on FD, everybody is OK on this point !
To me, it's the Russian pair who doesn't deserve its place, because it's the pair who is 1st. And we're agree that Albena & Maxim should be 1st at FD.

But I think it's a bit strong to compare these Euros with Dortmund 2004. Suspect I'm nooooot sure at all that it's the same thing. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:39

Marina wrote:
But I think it's a bit strong to compare these Euros with Dortmund 2004. Suspect I'm nooooot sure at all that it's the same thing. Suspect
It's not the same thing, Marish! :lmd: Of course, not. The whole situation is different, the athletes are different. The sole thing in common is that Albena & Max didn't get marks and the place they deserved. But it's not the reason to compare these champs :wink:

Last edited by on Sat 27 Jan - 1:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:39

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I think Isabelle & Olivier should have been put 2nd in the FD. Oksana & Maxim should be 3rd. Albena & Max might win the FD.
As for the final results - Isa & Olivier win, of course. They had a nice gab after the OD and the CD, but JMHO Albena & Max must finish onto 2nd. Rolling Eyes Not Oksana & Maxim. silent
Ma Val, we think in the same way. Exactly the same. luv xoxo Kisssssssssss

And... what doeos JMHO mean ? :blush2: I can't understand this abreviation... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:40

Marina wrote:
Marina wrote:
Well... I hope that I stayed very polite and that I didn't offend anybody, ...
Ouuuuuups... Embarassed I forgot the most important word in the sentence DIDN'T of course... Embarassed

Well... I don't know what to reply. But one thing is sure here, it's that A&M should be have the highest mark on FD, everybody is OK on this point !
To me, it's the Russian pair who doesn't deserve its place, because it's the pair who is 1st. And we're agree that Albena & Maxim should be 1st at FD.

Yes, you are right - just the FD can be compared with it.
I've just written that it all must have been done cause smbd wanted Oksana and Maxim to win... And that' s very painful for me, really, I love them, but I understand - it's not their time yet.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:41

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Ma Val, we think in the same way. Exactly the same. luv xoxo Kisssssssssss

And... what doeos JMHO mean ? :blush2: I can't understand this abreviation... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
I know Kisssssssssss and Lanochka thinks the same! :blush2: I know it.. Embarassed :dube:
JMHO is just my humble opinion :wink: hehe sunny
Back to top Go down
Irra_Adams
AM bg team
AM bg team
Irra_Adams

Number of posts : 105
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:42

Albena and Max were BRILLIANT!!! Just brilliant!!! Max said everything in the interview!!! We don't cary about the marks!!! ALBENA AND MAX ARE THE BEST!!!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:44

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I know Kisssssssssss and Lanochka thinks the same! :blush2: I know it.. Embarassed :dube:
Yes, I know it too, we talked about it just before FD, and I was happy that were thinking the same, her, you and me.

Just my humble opinion... scratch Thank you ! Rose I'm going to bed less dumb than I was ! drunken
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:45

Irra_Adams wrote:
Albena and Max were BRILLIANT!!! Just brilliant!!! Max said everything in the interview!!! We don't cary about the marks!!! ALBENA AND MAX ARE THE BEST!!!
What did they say in the interview ? French TV only showed Isa & Olivier, and a bit Oksana & Maxim (but it was pretty difficult with them, Oksana doesn't speak English at all, she said only "Bonjour" in French :kataus: ).
Back to top Go down
hrisi_plamenova
AM in love
AM in love
hrisi_plamenova

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2006-04-27

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:46

Албенка и Макс са шампионите, другите могат само да им се поклонят!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:48

In Eurosport A&M were interviewed by Gwendal and they congratulated thir rival couples and said some words in bulgarian - that was cute Smile

Last edited by on Sat 27 Jan - 1:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:49

Marina wrote:
Irra_Adams wrote:
What did they say in the interview ? French TV only showed Isa & Olivier, and a bit Oksana & Maxim (but it was pretty difficult with them, Oksana doesn't speak English at all, she said only "Bonjour" in French :kataus: ).
"bonjour"??? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Really??? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Oh.my.Gosh.it.is.so.funny lol! I'd like to know more about the interviews, too :blush2: in Russia, they didn't show interviews at all :disap:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 1:50

Marina wrote:
Just my humble opinion... scratch Thank you ! Rose I'm going to bed less dumb than I was ! drunken
Ah yes! And also JMHO is just my honest opinion! Wink :luvzy: hehe : ) both! drunken
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 2:28

Hola , queridas mias! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2
Hola, Albie and Max! heart2 heart2

Here goes my verrrry sincere opinion!
This eternal make believe that everything that happens in ice dance is accurate and that Isa and Olivier deserved to win tonight.,that Ok and Maxim S devserved the 2nd place, all this everything. shocked .this awful attitude towards this sport must STOP if people that love this sport wants it to be credible in the eyes of the fans!
All the show outside the skating was a disgrace! [b]A complete disgrace!!!shocked shocked AND I KNOW THAT IT IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE LIKE THIS shocked ME DA RABIA!!!
Some people , in my country even said that ice Dance should be taken out of the Olympics if this intorable situation goes on....

[b]ALBIE AND MAX ARE THE BEST!!!

ALBENA AND MAXIM FOREVER!

:dube: :dube: Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 3:20

Here is the interview before medal ceremony -Albena and Max with Gwendal ,Olivier and Isa
http://www.savefile.com/files/444474 sunny
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 7:03

All I can say is that I'm sorry if I offend anyone with my following words...

I cannot believe what has taken place here...those damned judges have corrupted this beautiful sport once more. I am sorry...but I can't help but feel contempt when I read results of this competition. Yes, Isa and Oliv may have done well...but they did not do 5 points better...they did not have the passion that A&M had...all I can say is that I am losing faith in this sport...it had already faltered but is now on a downhill plummet. I can only imagine how A&M must feel...to have lost the only thing that they really wanted because of scandalous and screwy judging...this world of sparkly costumes and diverse music is coming to a twisted and erratic halt...I agree with Bea...after this I may never want to watch ice dance again...European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Wall10

And as for those judges...European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Uh_oh_10 European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Judge_10

Vse
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 9:41

Maria wrote:
Hola , queridas mias! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2
Hola, Albie and Max! heart2 heart2

Here goes my verrrry sincere opinion!
This eternal make believe that everything that happens in ice dance is accurate and that Isa and Olivier deserved to win tonight.,that Ok and Maxim S devserved the 2nd place, all this everything. shocked .this awful attitude towards this sport must STOP if people that love this sport wants it to be credible in the eyes of the fans!
All the show outside the skating was a disgrace! [b]A complete disgrace!!!shocked shocked AND I KNOW THAT IT IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE LIKE THIS shocked ME DA RABIA!!!
Some people , in my country even said that ice Dance should be taken out of the Olympics if this intorable situation goes on....

[b]ALBIE AND MAX ARE THE BEST!!!

ALBENA AND MAXIM FOREVER!

:dube: :dube: Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss

Dear Maria,

I think you're so right!This must stop...all the fans must make a subscription to make this judge system more realistic.I don't know that ISU would accept it,but something must change
Back to top Go down
daya
new here..
new here..
daya

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 12:19

Albi i Max, we love you :3<>3:
Back to top Go down
Irra_Adams
AM bg team
AM bg team
Irra_Adams

Number of posts : 105
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 12:19

Marina wrote:
Irra_Adams wrote:
Albena and Max were BRILLIANT!!! Just brilliant!!! Max said everything in the interview!!! We don't care about the marks!!! ALBENA AND MAX ARE THE BEST!!!
He said that he don't care about the marks and the place, they took. They only wanted fans to be happy!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 12:27

Irra_Adams wrote:
Marina wrote:
He said that he don't care about the marks and the place, they took. They only wanted fans to be happy!!!
their fans don't look happy at all Sad :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 13:38

Albie&Max are the best! bg2
They skated brilliant yesterday..
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 14:14

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Irra_Adams wrote:
Marina wrote:
their fans don't look happy at all Sad :kataus: :kataus:
Yes, their fans don't look happy.
Max was very brave to say that he doesn't care about marks (but I don't know if it's true...).

About French interviews, I will try to find them on internet, or I will transcript them if you want Val ! :wink:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 15:10

Hi! I am calmer now! Embarassed
Of course I 'll watch ice dance while Albena and Max are competing!
My family that don't care for this sport much, even my brother ,who is a feather head was so disappointed with the results..I am sure he doesn't even want to begin to understand! lol!
NOW...I word for Gwendal!
Thanks for that wonderful interview before the medal ceremony! Kisssssssssss
I think that Albena and Max's fans were a little happier after that!
Thanks!
Rose
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 15:13

Lera wrote!
Quote :
I think you're so right!This must stop...all the fans must make a subscription to make this judge system more realistic.I don't know that ISU would accept it,but something must change

I agree, but I don't think they are going to heed us! :shocked:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 24 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next