Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:29

I DON"T BELIEVE IT! They got the 1st level for their spin!!!!!
It seems to me the absence of a bulgarian judge is a tragedy!!!

P.s. the technical controller is italian...

P.P.S. The most awful judgement I remember!!!!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:32

Nothing changed! This is outrageous! shocked shocked shocked
I don't know what to think.... nooo nooo nooo
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:37

Two sooo slow tangos in the 1 st and nd place... shocked shocked

The technical controller is italian... Is he Maurizio???? I know ! It's not funy!
nooo
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:39

Quoting cute and gorgeous!
Quote :
I DON"T BELIEVE IT! They got the 1st level for their spin!!!!!
It seems to me the absence of a bulgarian judge is a tragedy!!!

P.s. the technical controller is italian...

The italian controller, does he know anything od ice dance??? lol!
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:40

I know it is awful ,and i don't think they deserve level 1 on their spin.And true she tript and Max make a litle mistake on the twizles of course he covered very mature but still and the judges were waiting for this .But common 3 points away from Domnina and Shabalin.I think Artur Werner was right in his article about Boris Chait Embarassed I am sorry that was out of line i am just so sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:43

Viktoria!
Quote :
I think Artur Werner was right in his article about Boris Chait Embarassed I am sorry that was out of line i am just so sad :cr

Dear, please...could you be more specific????
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:43

Bea wrote:
Two sooo slow tangos in the 1 st and nd place... shocked shocked

The technical controller is italian... Is he Maurizio???? I know ! It's not funy!
nooo

well, o'k, I confess - there was a small mistake in A&M's dance.... But 5 points..... it's ABSURD as Max has said!!!!

P.S. The Italians - both pairs are put TOOO high!!!! Absurdly high!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:45

You know girls why i feel sooo awful now???? Albena and Max stayed for one more year because all of us(their fans) and if they hadn't, they wouldn't have to experience the humiliation they've experienced today......... And i am feeling sooooooooooo guilty about that
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:47

OH! YES!!! WE wanted them to stay...... : saaad
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:48

Morgana wrote:
viktoria wrote:
Rolling Eyes Those judges are Judas but we know who are the champions.I uplouded Albi and Max OD in media and download under EC 2007. loveall
Yes,Viks,but it is awful to be always undermarked!

Elfaria wrote:
Irra, ask the judges! They know! Because everything is decided before the competition itself! And this is so unfair! And Albenka and Max's tango is the dance of passion which was the BEST.

Ohhhh, I want to cry too Sad

Sorry, guys, today I can't agree with you. Rolling Eyes Albena & Maxim's tango was a disaster today... it was not clear.. and Albena had a mistake in the end of Midline Footwork.. she actually was unlucky and touched the side of the rink.. :disap: I'm depressed, but today the judging was.fair. Sorry. Maybe I'll upset you with these words, but Isabelle & Olivier were the best in the OD and Oksana & Max skated clearly.. at least... pale

Last edited by on Thu 25 Jan - 19:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:50

O.K Lera! But their tangos were so slow...they were on the ice for God's sake! Not in a ballroom!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:52

FEDE and MaSSI were also complaining about the techical controller! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:53

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Morgana wrote:
viktoria wrote:
Rolling Eyes Those judges are Judas but we know who are the champions.I uplouded Albi and Max OD in media and download under EC 2007. loveall

Elfaria wrote:
Irra, ask the judges! They know! Because everything is decided before the competition itself! And this is so unfair! And Albenka and Max's tango is the dance of passion which was the BEST.

Sorry, guys, today I can't agree with you. Rolling Eyes Albena & Maxim's tango was a disaster today... it was not clear.. and Albena had a mistake in the end of Midline Footwork.. she actually was unlucky and touched the side of the rink.. :disap: I'm depressed, but today the judging was.fair. Sorry. Maybe I'll upset you with these words, but Isabelle & Olivier were the best in the OD and Oksana & Max skated clearly.. at least... pale

Lera!!!!! The french's skating wasn't perfect either!!!!! it was better but not 5 points better!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:54

Serena wrote!
Quote :
FEDE and MaSSI were also complaining about the techical controller!

Yes! they were! But he was italian! scratch
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:54

Serena wrote:
FEDE and MaSSI were also complaining about the techical controller! Rolling Eyes

well, they should be the last people to complain of him! They as well as Anna and luca were put too high!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:55

Bea wrote:
O.K Lera! But their tangos were so slow...they were on the ice for God's sake! Not in a ballroom!
Not true again. No Albena & Maxim's tango was quite slow as well. I was just shocked with the speed at the beginning. Shocked :disap: it was clear Albena was not feeling ok. They were not in tango at the beginning at all. I was just like: " Shocked No Weep Dears.. pale what's happening???? You MUST fight!!!! You must do it!!!! Pleaaasseee...." but Maxim was not perfect in first footwork sequence, then Albie's mistake.. No it was just heartbreaking.. it was their worst skating of the season.. Then they got nice speed, but... it couldn't help much already.
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:57

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Morgana wrote:
viktoria wrote:

Elfaria wrote:

you are right Lerka...but it's very sad... nooo saaad why did they actually got a level 1 for that spin? it looked just like always....
but then the Italians...I can't believe their marks, Yana and Sergei were almost perfect and very original!!! heart2
I hope they will manage to shine in their brilliant free!!! Go AM!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:58

Probably they were too nervous? And even more nervous after Albenka's strubbling? They didn't skated with the heart and passion we know....
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:59

:| I am sorry Serena as i said it is out of line but i gues i have to explain.It is his opinion but now i think it makes more sense.Artur Werner is a Russain jornalist and in one of his articules he mentioned that Boris Chait became friend with Gorshkov and he was mad about events 5 years ago when Albena started petition about judging and he promised that they will never be champions.So i think is a mafia thing.lol!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:01

OH! the stumble! I noticed it right away! shocked And I thought ! OMG! What's happening???
But, their tango is more captivating and beautiful than the others!

Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:01

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Lera!!!!! The french's skating wasn't perfect either!!!!! it was better but not 5 points better!!!!!!
Not perfect, but better.. much better.. not 5, btw, 4 points better. I know we all wanted Albena & Max to win.. we still want. But Isabelle & Olivier look gorgeous in Warsaw. I'm very happy for them. Although.. Albenka..my Albenka.. I feel so bad for her.. Sad
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:03

Quote :
I'm absolutely agree!
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:06

QUOTING VIKTORIA!
Quote :
I am sorry Serena as i said it is out of line but i gues i have to explain.It is his opinion but now i think it makes more sense.Artur Werner is a Russain jornalist and in one of his articules he mentioned that Boris Chait became friend with Gorshkov and he was mad about events 5 years ago when Albena started petition about judging and he promised that they will never be champions.So i think is a mafia thing.:lol!

oh! yes! i KNOW THE WHOLE STORY! affraid affraid
And Gorshov is his friend!

Lera, what you think about OXana and Maxim being in the second place!???
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:08

Well, I should say - and that' s my personal opinion - A&M were very ""tangoish". Oksana and Max were the best (just cause they skated very good technically), the Frenches just a bit worse and A&M are 1 point less... Their compomenets were good enough to make up for the mistakes!

Last edited by on Thu 25 Jan - 20:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:10

Cute and gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
Well, I should say - and that' s my personal opinion - A&M were very ""tangoish". Oksana and Max were the best, the Frenches just a bit worse and A&M are 1 point less... Their compomenets were good enough to make up for the mistakes

I doooo agree about the tangooooooish thing! heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 17 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next