Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 16:10

Vania wrote:
I just hope that the competition will finish till 18,30 (Bulgarian time) because at this hour I'm leaving the office and I wish to know the results before to go. If not, I'll ruuuuuuuuun home to watch drunken
I think it will finish :wink: At least the last-by-one Warm-Up Group where "everyone" skates Cool I mean Albenka & Max, Isa & Oliv and Oksana & Maxim.. Rolling Eyes Buh.. Uffff... I don't liiiike the starting ordeeerrrr Weep my gosh... pale but ok, at least Albena & Max are going to skate their best today, 'cause they have nothing to lose from their 3rd place! cheers It's good for them at this point. It will be much harder for Isabelle & Olivier. Very hard. No I'm really afraid that this "leading" situation is pressing them in a way..Sad

Quote :
GOOD LUCK, A&M! WE ARE WITH YOU! CAN YOU FEEL OUR POSITIVE ENERGY heart2 heart2 heart2
:surce: :stari: Alby & Max!! Good luck, our dears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alby & Max!! :stari: :surce:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 16:26

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Go, go, Sunshine!!! :kataus: You must finish on the podium tonight!!!! :dying: :dying:
Mdr. I don't like at all his SP. I don't like at all his style. It's... strange. Suspect And his costume too. But he was good, very good.

I'm nervous ! OD and men LP, I'm soooooo nervous...
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 16:46

you can watch the competition from here http://www.bgtelevizia.com/index.php
from the left side you choose either Kanal 1 ot TV Bulgaria,enter the pasword and the user name snown there...
It starts in 40 minutes(16.25-bulgarian time)
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 16:50

Well, I have decided to miss my belly dance class tonight so that I could support A&M $) flower
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 18:01

O. k ! iT'S ALMOST THEIR TURN...IN A FEW MINUTES THEY WILL BE IN THE ICE!

GOOD LUCK!
WE LOOOOOOOVE YOU!

bg2 :surce: bg2 :surce: :surce: bg2
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 18:07

Carron/Jost, the other French pair, are first ! I hope they will be in the top 10 ! It will be great.

And... Albena & Maxim's turn is soon... I'm more and more nervous...
GOOD LUCK !!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 18:37

95,12!!!
Will that be good enough? Oh, I wish I could remember their results in the previous competitions......
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 18:46

NO!!!!

They need 5 points more to beat the french...

I am more than disappointed Sad

I can only imagine how bitter Albi and Max feel...

We love you, darlings, you are the best!

Julin said it "If you want Albena and Maxim to win, give the vote to the audience, not to the judges"

Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 18:48

Their tango was the best for me...but I am no expert ! I am just a nineteeen year old portuguese insignificant girl!
After tomorrow's free I'll never watch ice dance again! shocked
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 18:49

My heart is broken.............thats all i can say............
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 18:49

1 Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER FRA 100.28
2 Oksana DOMNINA / Maxim SHABALIN RUS 98.77
3 Albena DENKOVA / Maxim STAVISKI BUL 95.12

Noooooooo!!!! Is this the end?

It's not possible! It's a huge difference! I can't explain why? Why?
Vse Vse Vse Vse Vse

Maybe someone wants to compensate the French, but.... OMG! I still can't believe it's true! Please, someone wakes me up and tells me it's a nightmare!
Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 18:50

Bea wrote:

After tomorrow's free I'll never watch ice dance again! shocked

Me neither!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 18:55

Vania wrote:
1 Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER FRA 100.28
2 Oksana DOMNINA / Maxim SHABALIN RUS 98.77
3 Albena DENKOVA / Maxim STAVISKI BUL 95.12
I have read that Albena did a mistake.
But I agree, it looks like a nightmare. No I see something like that : Isa & Olivier won't be European champions No , Albena & Maxim neither No , because the Russian will. pale I'm afraid. I thought that tangos will fix things, but no... Anyway, I keep hoping, but I'm afraid.

I just... want to cry ! Weep Weep Weep

Of course, I'm happy for Isa & Olivier Bravo! , they deserve it if they skate well (I'm sure of this, because if they did mistakes, judges won't put them at the 1st place, that's obvious). But I'm not as happy as I should be, because I feel pessimistic about their victory. Judges like them, but not enough to let them win Euros... pale
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:00

Marina wrote:

Oh, I see Crying or Very sad Poor Albie! How does she feel now :disap: ! I wish to hug her and tell her everything will be fine! Kisssssssssss

*Vania wants to cry* Weep

COURAGE, DEAREST ALBIE AND MAX! WE'LL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU!
Alby & Max!! lovely heart Alby & Max!! lovely heart Alby & Max!! lovely heart Alby & Max!! lovely heart Alby & Max!! lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:02

Vania wrote:
Marina wrote:

Oh, I see Crying or Very sad Poor Albie! How does she feel now :disap: ! I wish to hug her and tell her everything will be fine! Kisssssssssss

*Vania wants to cry* Weep

COURAGE, DEAREST ALBIE AND MAX! WE'LL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU!
Alby & Max!! lovely heart Alby & Max!! lovely heart Alby & Max!! lovely heart Alby & Max!! lovely heart Alby & Max!! lovely heart
I feel the same way,but Albi and Max were awesome!Go!Go!Go!
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
Irra_Adams
AM bg team
AM bg team
Irra_Adams

Number of posts : 105
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:03

Why, why this happen to Albenka and Max? I have never imagine sth like this! It's so unbelievable.... Could some explian why Dom/Shab are before Albena and Max, even why Del/Shon are before A&M? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:09

Irra, ask the judges! They know! Because everything is decided before the competition itself! And this is so unfair! And Albenka and Max's tango is the dance of passion which was the BEST.

Ohhhh, I want to cry too Sad
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:11

Girls,if i were Albi and Max i woudn't go on the medal ceremony,to be congratulated from those who insulted them!
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:12

Quote :
Girls,if i were Albi and Max i woudn't go on the medal ceremony,to be congratulated from those who insulted them!

If I were them.. I will do that too

But Albenka and Max are too good people to do such a thing. They are brave and strong...
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:13

Rolling Eyes Those judges are Judas but we know who are the champions.I uplouded Albi and Max OD in media and download under EC 2007. loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:16

Thanks, Viktoria, but I'm so disappointed that I even don't want to watch it Weep maybe tomorrow, when I'm not so mad on the judges...

Thanks again! Kisssssssssss You're wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:17

viktoria wrote:
Rolling Eyes Those judges are Judas but we know who are the champions.I uplouded Albi and Max OD in media and download under EC 2007. loveall
Yes,Viks,but it is awful to be always undermarked!
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:23

But do you want to tell you what's the truth!
The judjes tought last year:"These two(Albi and Max)will retired the next year,so let's give them the gold now and then we will do our MAFIA things.
And what happened Albi and Max are here and judjes wants to give the one big slap!
I am totally pissed off!
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:27

Quote :
The judjes tought last year:"These two(Albi and Max)will retired the next year,so let's give them the gold now and then we will do our MAFIA things.
And what happened Albi and Max are here and judjes wants to give the one big slap!
I am totally pissed off!

Morgana, I totally agree!!! I have said that somewhere here in this forum too!

And this awful french eurosport - they are constantly showing Albena's mistake.. which I cannot call a mistake - the rink is too short.. and her skate touched the rink. Awful!
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 19:28

Elfaria wrote:
Quote :
I am totally pissed off!

Morgana, I totally agree!!! I have said that somewhere here in this forum too!

And this awful french eurosport - they are constantly showing Albena's mistake.. which I cannot call a mistake - the rink is too short.. and her skate touched the rink. Awful!
Yes,totally!What is her mistake?-That she is too good and too fast and the rink too short!Ridiculous!Hilarious!

Last edited by on Thu 25 Jan - 19:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next