Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2007

Go down 
+34
hrisi_plamenova
Goldy
mila
geri
marie
MARI
viktoria
nyx
Destine
Shanti
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Alina
Tranquility
Reynnou
alexandra
Liz
Elfaria
Grace
YagudinRocks
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Serena
rosee
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
aline
Maria
Lana
Vania
lanadd
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 15:39

*MAGic diable* wrote:
P.S. And it's true that Masha & Max are not going to Warsaw Sad Maria got an injury at the training.. after the throw she cut her leg by her skate :disap: our national champions.. Crying or Very sad Weep
Thank you for telling us more ! zvet I didn't know what exactly she has.
I'm very disappointed about this No because I was very curious about them, I don't know them at all.

But Julia and Serguei are here !!!
My dream podium :
1. Aliona & Robin :respect:
2. Julia & Serguei :woow:
3. Marilyn & Yannick Embarassed (yes, I'm French, and I assumed very well !!! :kataus:)
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 15:39

*MAGic diable* wrote:
No, Vania!!!!! bla-bla-bla They love more Aliona & Robin, Maria & Maxim and Jess & Bryce!!!!!!!!! bla-bla-bla bla-bla-bla bla-bla-bla
lol! loveall

oops Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed sorry Rolling Eyes
Well, so I wish Maria&Maxim good luck for the Worlds Rolling Eyes I hope she'll be fine till then.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 15:48

Lerka wrote:
No, Vania!!!!! bla-bla-bla They love more Aliona & Robin, Maria & Maxim and Jess & Bryce!!!!!!!!! bla-bla-bla bla-bla-bla bla-bla-bla
lol! loveall

Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..

Canadian Nats, this week, Lerochka!!!!! Bravo! :dube: :stari: Jess & Bryce!!!! :luvzy: Buh.. I.am.so.nervous.for.them. pale Erm..

we should probably make me my own Nats topic, eh? Embarassed :kataus:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 16:23

Marina wrote:

My dream podium :
3. Marilyn & Yannick Embarassed (yes, I'm French, and I assumed very well !!! :kataus:)

It's exactly my dream podium Marina lol! :kataus: !
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 17:04

*~rachel~* wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Marina wrote:
alexandra wrote:
ahhh...10 days!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! I can't belive this!! I'm actually going....for the first time...I think I'll cry of emotions....or smth...or i don'y know.....everything is so new and beautiful....
Yes, it would be fantastic !!! :cheer:
Of course, I will watch carefully my TV, maybe I will see you, I hope ! And as you have a BG flag, TV will show you I think ! Bravo!

hehe Wink maybe.

I will let you know about the flag..and what I'll write. I will alslo write you sms during the competitions...and I'll tell you where I stay...and...

You want me to print letters for Albenka and Maxim? or for other skaters?You can send them. I promise I give them if I'll meet them...I hope. I must Smile Embarassed

and anything else??

wow..have to go now :cryy: and I don't know when I can check the forum again. I hope to talk to you before leaving!!! I have to return to Russia, Cold War and Second World War and decolonizations...and civil society...uhhh, stop me...these are the topics for my essays and I can't finish them affraid it's impossible. I have to work in Warsaw too...hope I'll have time. But I think that I'll spend all my time in the rink and visiting Warsaw..so...oops!

Oh, I missed you and now look at me, I'm talking completely not on the subject and incoeherent maybe.

loveall

huge hug...it was great being here!

It's great Alex you'll go now to Euro's, just a few days.... heart2 it would be supersuperfab!!!! Wheee!! I will look for a Bulgarian flag with a very enthousiastic girl waving it while watching TV :smile:

hehe...thanks a lot. Yes, I'm...can't describe. I actually don't realize yet. It's so close already and I don't realize it's euros.... it's like smth else. Like a trip to Warsaw. So far I was waiting for Euros at tv...and I was nervous and everything. Now...where's the tv? I'll be there? Wow... Smile
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 17:07

Marina wrote:

My dream podium :

I read somewhere that you were talking about Julia and Sergei Smile Did I mention that I'm with you? I like them too, very much...or I used to. I don't know what happend to them lately. It is like with Brian Joubert in the last season...hmm... pale
Back to top Go down
Reynnou
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Reynnou

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 17:50

*MAGic diable* wrote:

P.S. And it's true that Masha & Max are not going to Warsaw Sad Maria got an injury at the training.. after the throw she cut her leg by her skate :disap: our national champions.. Crying or Very sad Weep

Oh it's very bad they are a very good couple nooo

1-Aliona Robin Wink
2-Julia Sergei heart2
3-Marilyn Yannick (my best friend like Yannick so much because she thinks that he's so beautiful Smile )

This 3 pairs form a good podium for the euros
Back to top Go down
http://kimi17andsummer7.skyblog.com
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 22:39

The pairs competition is very interesting too! I like Aliona and Robin sooo much! They are going to be first! That's my prediction!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 22:45

January 17, 2007

Stephane has withdrawn from the European Championships in Warsaw. At the moment, he is not motivated enough to compete and needs a bit of time for himself. Moris Pfeifhofer will be the substitute. Sad

Sorry, sestrichka! pale Kisssssssssss Sorry, Bea, Maria and other girls.. I know how you love, Stéph.. :disap:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 22:48

Very very bad news : Stéphane won't be in Warsaw. No

Quote :
Stéphane Lambiel déclare forfait pour Varsovie

LE MATIN AVEC LES AGENCES
17 janvier 2007

Stéphane Lambiel n'ira pas aux Championnats d'Europe la semaine prochaine à Varsovie. Le double champion du monde a expliqué qu'il avait besoin de "prendre du recul et de recharger ses batteries". Il n'a plus le feu sacré en ce moment.

Stéphane Lambiel et son attachée de presse Gabrielle Rey avaient convoqué la presse à Lausanne, initialement pour une présentation "de routine" des Championnats d'Europe. Mais l'ordonnancement a été bousculé au dernier moment. Lambiel a d'emblée pris la parole pour dire qu'"aujourd'hui est un moment important pour moi. Le petit prince que je suis a besoin de prendre du recul. Le feu sacré qui m'a animé durant toutes ces dernières années n'est pas là, j'ai mis du temps à le comprendre mais aujourd'hui je l'ai accepté".

Fin de carrière?
En conséquence, le double champion du monde ne se rendra pas la semaine prochaine aux Championnats d'Europe à Varsovie. Il a pris cette décision mardi, "seul". Tout son entourage n'est pas au courant. Il n'a pris aucune décision pour la suite de la saison, ni sur les Mondiaux de Tokyo en mars, ni sur la suite de sa carrière. "Je n'exclus rien", a-t-il dit.

Stéphane Lambiel envisage quelques pistes comme une nouvelle formation ou la reprise de ses études. "J'ai besoin de temps pour moi pour mieux rebondir", a-t-il encore précisé, "je veux faire de nouvelles expériences". Lambiel a ajouté qu'il y avait eu "des crises" à l'entraînement ces derniers temps, comme toujours. "Mais je continue à patiner et à m'entraîner. La forme, pourtant, aurait été là. "J'ai passé 20 fois le triple axel à l'entraînement l'autre jour", a-t-il encore dit.

©️ Le Matin Online

The article is in French I'm sorry, but you can check his official website, there is an English page, right ?
To sum up the article, Stéphane is not in a good mood to go in Warsaw, and he doesn't know what to do for the rest of the season.
And he said that he jumped the triple axel 20 times at training some days ago.

I don't know what to think except that it's sad. Brian will be European champion for sure, but it won't be very exciting I find.
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 22:49

Vaaaaaaaaal !!! we have posted at the same time ! lol! With the same thing to say ! lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 22:49

alexandra wrote:
Marina wrote:

My dream podium :

I read somewhere that you were talking about Julia and Sergei Smile Did I mention that I'm with you? I like them too, very much...or I used to. I don't know what happend to them lately. It is like with Brian Joubert in the last season...hmm... pale
I'm also very french, but I'm afraid Marilyn & Yannick won't be on the podium Weep Masha & Lesha have more chances if they skate well.. or.. Dorota & Marius Siudek Erm.. because it's their home championship and Poland has not anyone except them Rolling Eyes and ISU musssst thank Poland for the organisation! :respect:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 22:51

Marina wrote:
Vaaaaaaaaal !!! we have posted at the same time ! lol! With the same thing to say ! lol!
Oh my!!!!!!!! lol! Sad news, but funny situation!!!! I love you, Marinka!!! You made me laugh, although I was quite sad about Stéph! :wink: Kisssssssssss And yes, no doubt, Brian HAS to WIN!!!!! We are going to hear La Marseillaise!!! :stari: lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 22:54

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I'm also very french, but I'm afraid Marilyn & Yannick won't be on the podium Weep Masha & Lesha have more chances if they skate well.. or.. Dorota & Marius Siudek Erm.. because it's their home championship and Poland has not anyone except them Rolling Eyes and ISU musssst thank Poland for the organisation! :respect:
Yes, I know but... I hope ! drunken I like them very much, and I think they deserve a medal if they skate well (if I remember well, they were 6th last year, it was good).
We miss medals in pairs sine Sarah & Stéphane had retired. saaad
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 22:55

Marina wrote!
Quote :
To sum up the article, Stéphane is not in a good mood to go in Warsaw, and he doesn't know what to do for the rest of the season.
And he said that he jumped the triple axel 20 times at training some days ago.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy:
OHHHH! NOOOO!!! I am going to miss him soooo much!!! :cryy:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 23:01

Marinka wrote:
We miss medals in pairs sine Sarah & Stéphane had retired.
Yes, I know.. saaad moi aussi.. but Sarah and Stephane were so gorgeous.. original.. I loved them so much :dube: their style, they routines.. :dube: them as persons... and Sarah's cute Yorkshire terrier Cookie :luvzy: :kataus: Unfortunately, I can't say the same about Marilyn & Yannick. I like them, but.. I don't have such a spark Sarah & Steph had. And have ^^

Bea wrote:
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy:
OHHHH! NOOOO!!! I am going to miss him soooo much!!! :cryy:
Bea No No No queridinha.. I'm so so sorry.. Kisssssssssss Weep Weep Weep I understand what are you feeling now.. pale heart2 Weep Sad
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 23:22

what??? Lambiel will not be at Warsaw...so Alban can be second, I believe in him......and why not...brian, alban and yannick, i think i'm dreaming but...may be not, I cross my fingers for the french team and of course albie and max !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 23:42

aline wrote:
what??? Lambiel will not be at Warsaw...so Alban can be second, I believe in him......and why not...brian, alban and yannick, i think i'm dreaming but...may be not, I cross my fingers for the french team and of course albie and max !!!!
Hmm Suspect three french guys on the podium?? Razz Why not :zy: I love this idea.. :dube: Allez, les gars!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 23:46

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Unfortunately, I can't say the same about Marilyn & Yannick. I like them, but.. I don't have such a spark Sarah & Steph had. And have ^^
Suuuuuuure, I understand, it's the same for me of course. Sarah & Stéphane are Sarah & Stéphane, the best pair that France never had, but a medal wold be fantastic !

As for Alban, I hope that he will be 2nd, or at least on the podium, it's very very possible I know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 23:50

*MAGic diable* wrote:
aline wrote:
Hmm Suspect three french guys on the podium?? Razz Why not :zy: I love this idea.. :dube: Allez, les gars!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Hehe, yes it would be fantastic. :angel2: It's a dream I think, but the idea is great !!! Bravo! I'm impatient to see what Yannick is able to do in a big competition. Suspect He did very good job in Juniors (silver medalist at Junior Worlds and bronze medalist last year).
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 0:01

Marina wrote:
Suuuuuuure, I understand, it's the same for me of course. Sarah & Stéphane are Sarah & Stéphane, the best pair that France never had, but a medal wold be fantastic !
Ohhh Kisssssssssss so we have the same opinon as usual cheers zvet Super! :stari:

And.. actually.. if it's not Yannick.. Suspect who can be the third guy on the podium? lol!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 0:16

*MAGic diable* wrote:
And.. actually.. if it's not Yannick.. Suspect who can be the third guy on the podium? lol!
Good question. No European guys at GPF except Brian and Alban, Stéph won't be here... Suspect I'm thinking about Serguei Dobrin. scratch What do you think about it ?
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 0:32

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Good question. No European guys at GPF except Brian and Alban, Stéph won't be here... Suspect I'm thinking about Serguei Dobrin. scratch What do you think about it ?
Euh.. Dobrin???? Shocked Noo.. I don't think so.. Razz scratch Three frenches!!! :kataus: I can't think of anyone else!!! Cool :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 0:34

*MAGic diable* wrote:
January 17, 2007

Stephane has withdrawn from the European Championships in Warsaw. At the moment, he is not motivated enough to compete and needs a bit of time for himself. Moris Pfeifhofer will be the substitute. Sad

Sorry, sestrichka! pale Kisssssssssss Sorry, Bea, Maria and other girls.. I know how you love, Stéph.. :disap:

Nooooooo Vse Vse Vse Vse Vse Vse In my dream yesterday Steph became European champion Miss u! erm...obviously my dream won't come true...not this year :disap: :disap:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 0:35

I am really sorry that Stephane Lambiel isn't going to Warsaw! shocked shocked Sad But...he may have a good reason...
Let's hope he won't quit for good! shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Figure Skating Championships 2007   European Figure Skating Championships 2007 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Figure Skating Championships 2007
Page 6 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next