Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite TV shows...

Go down 
+14
rachel
Destine
Buhtichka
sara
Marina
Reynnou
Maria
rosee
aline
cute_n_gorgeous
Bea
Serena
Vania
russianskaterdiva
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 1:21

All this you are talking about is very interesting!!
here that kind of series are very popular too.. lol! and we get the ones that are produced in Mexico, Colombia and the other spanish speaking countries..
Zorro is a soap opera that has began last month and is already very popular..It'a a coproduction of various spanish speaking countries..

Bea wrote! about that young portuguese actor.. :woow: :stari:

Quote :
He graduated with the best marks ever, the highest possible! :respect: :luvzy: :respect:
I think he was born in the wrong country..you know what I mean :

What do you mean Bea??? Can you enlighten me , please????
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 1:26

Maria asked!
Quote :
Bea wrote! about that young portuguese actor.. :woow: :stari:

Quote :
He graduated with the best marks ever, the highest possible! :respect: :luvzy: :respect:
I think he was born in the wrong country..you know what I mean :

What do you mean Bea??? Can you enlighten me , please????

Well. Maria I'll try to explain..what I meant

The fact is that we sense , we as people that Marco is very special, because of his looks ( hardly any portuguese young man is that blond lol! )AND BECAUSE OF HIS TALENT.. :stari: :stari: He is gorgeous, classy and sexy... and extremely talented:stari: :stari: and at the same time,extremely nice, very down to earth and keeps himself to himself.
He is the only portuguese actor that can make a great success and reach down to every layer of portuguese society and people of every age..He simply is magnetic!!! :stari: :stari: :dube: :dube: :kataus:
His popularity in this country is enormous and everybody thinks he has created the best characters ever on portuguese tv...and cinema.
Everybody feels that if he had been born in another country, an english speaking country,he would be able to have an international career, because he is verrrryyy talented!!!! :stari:
But, at the same time we are very proud of him and are happy that he goes on delighting us, on stage and on tv... heart2 heart2 heart2
He is becoming very popular in portuguese speaking countries especially in Mozambique, where he was born , a land that he loves dearly and where his family lives!
Perhaps all this popularity in portuguese speaking countries makes up for the international career he might have had, had he been born in an english speaking country.. We don't want to lose him, .....but down deep, we feel that he is too good to be true and we are fortunate to have him still.
Now some gorgeous pics of Marco!

Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Sexymarcoinbuziosfe7

Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Marcoinblackaq2

Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Sexymarcoathisfinestgc2

and some news out of some magazines!Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Sexymarcoatleisuremv0.th

URL=http://imageshack.us]Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Sexymarcoandlovelyracheom2[/URL]

Beijos!!!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 12:45

Quoting Bea!
Quote :
Everybody feels that if he had been born in another country, an english speaking country,he would be able to have an international career, because he is verrrryyy talented!!!!
But, at the same time we are very proud of him and are happy that he goes on delighting us, on stage and on tv...
He is becoming very popular in portuguese speaking countries

o. k. I may sound selfish, but I hope he doesnt have an international career, he would have to leave our country.. Sad shocked
He is also becoming very popular in Brazil"!!! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 16:54

Bea wrote!
Quote :
Everybody feels that if he had been born in another country, an english speaking country,he would be able to have an international career, because he is verrrryyy talented!!!!

BUT HE HAS, BEA!!! Rose Not the internatinal career we usually think about in show business, :wink: :wink: but an international career all the same :wink: you have mentioned Brazil and other portuguese language countries.. bla-bla-bla bla-bla-bla lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart :dube: so, how international is he????? :wink:
Have you never thought of the matter in this way??? :wink: :wink: :wink:

I just loooove the pics!!! :dube: :dube: He is gorgeous!!! :dube:

BESOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 1:44

Maria wrote!
Quote :
BUT HE HAS, BEA!!! Rose Not the internatinal career we usually think about in show business, :wink: :wink: but an international career all the same :wink: you have mentioned Brazil and other portuguese language countries.. bla-bla-bla bla-bla-bla lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart :dube: so, how international is he????? :wink:
Have you never thought of the matter in this way???

Well, since you put it that way!!!Yes you have a point..
Yes, he has plenty of work but most portuguese speaking countries are very poor..He won't have an international career in terms of makig big money... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes But he says money isn't that important!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
But he and other portuguese actors have plenty of adventure in their careers.. Razz Razz For instance, I know that Marco and a group have toured Mozambique for months on end with their theatre company so, life for him has been rewarding , so he says!!
Serena, I am selfish too!
And..
He has been voted the sexiest portuguese man :dube: :dube: :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: our very special one!!!
:luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy:

Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Sexyfotomarcoomaissexydwe8.th

pics that was published today after the result of the poll!Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Sexymw3fh5.th

Ilha dos Amores , the series he is acting in now is already the most watched
show on portuguese tv!!!
:mdr: :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 19 May - 1:48

Quoting Bea.

Quote :
He has been voted the sexiest portuguese man :dube: :dube: :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: our very special one!!! :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy:

Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Sexyfotomarcoomaissexydwe8.th
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: This poll shows the absession portuguese women have about these kind of blonde men!!!:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Dark haired men get sooo jealous!!

Quote :
because of his looks ( hardly any portuguese young man is that blond lol! )AND BECAUSE OF HIS TALENT

YESSS!! Hardly any portuguese young man is that blonde!!:kataus: So true!
I read a sentence about we as people in a book that made me roll with laughter...
An english man was asking another englishman..
Why the hell do you wish to visit Portugal for??? They are all arabs there!!!!:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :blink: :blink:

Beijinhos!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 19 May - 13:26

Bea, Soooo,
You see!I HAVE A POINT!!!:wink: AND HE SEEMS TO HAVE QUITE AN ADVENTUROUS LIFE, NO????

Serena!:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
That is preposterous!!!:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Some people never cease to surprise us!:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 20 May - 14:49

Serena wrote!
Quote :

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus::kataus: This poll shows the absession portuguese women have about these kind of blonde men!!!:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

SOOOOO TRUE!! BECAUSE HERE THERE AREN.T ANY!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 May - 1:51

Marco is wearing his hair brown now in ILHA DOS AMORES!!:kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
He looks very sexy , but I hope he will be blonde again when he performs Romeo and Juliet again this Summer.:wink: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: .After all it's his natural colour ...and we looove his blonde hair!!:wink: :wink: :wink: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Beijinhos!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 1:54

Oh YEAAAAHHHHP !!! Blonde again!!! Pleaaaaaase!
It's gorgeous the contrast between him and Carla who is so dark!!!
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 May - 21:44

:woow: I read an interview with Marco today!! heart2

He tells a lots of things!!:vo: He tells about his father reaction when he told him that he wanted to go alone to Lisbon, away from Mozambique:shock: , to study theatre..lol!
His father told him!!

Oh , you are crazy..more crazy than I thought..I hope you come to your senses...

I am glad he didn't...:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :wink:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 23:58

No one watches desperate housewives?????lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun - 1:53

i on't have the right channel to watch it
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun - 2:41

Maria wrote:

I do.
:angel2: :angel2: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun - 10:03

Maria wrote:

I do, but only the first season. I missed many episodes from the second one and I feel "lost" Laughing I missed so many interesting things.... Did the third season already begin?
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun - 10:30

I do watch it too but just the 1st and the 2nd season
Back to top Go down
JonyLeaber
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 10
Residence : Banindfoe
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec - 14:53

By Shamila Janakiraman, TMCnet Contributor TV4U announced the addition of more than two dozen classic Christmas TV shows to its TVS Holiday

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite TV shows...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4