Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite TV shows...

Go down 
+14
rachel
Destine
Buhtichka
sara
Marina
Reynnou
Maria
rosee
aline
cute_n_gorgeous
Bea
Serena
Vania
russianskaterdiva
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 21:01

quoting Bea!
Quote :
Our actors have a huge film market in Brazil! We have co productions between the two countries, but I prefer the portuguese actors and actresses..they are more european lol! lol!
The habit of choosing a song or a theme for a couple or a character comes from our coopetation with brazil and I think it has worked out fine for portuguese series! heart2 heart2 heart2 :stari:

Here is the link to the song you asked! http://www.swoopshare.com/file/80503ae51b4cb5e35c1e88d798f73aba/16+QUANDO+EU+TE+FALEI+DE+AMOR+%28VERS%C3O+2006%29.wma.html
:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:

It is a great hit here! In english When I spoke to you about love!

Enjoy! :woow
SOOOOO WELL PUT!
I love that song! :surce: :surce: :surce:THANKS! poklon Perhaps you should post it in the music thread!
WELL, about our actors!I looooove Marco de Almeida! He is the one who plays Goncalo!HE is just sooo fantastic! I looove to see him in the theatre especially! :surce: :stari: I saw him in the play THE PILLOWMAN :stari: :stari: and I just can't find the right words to describe his performance :stari: :stari: :stari: He seemed not of this world! :stari: The audience just sat there mesmerised! :stari:
About Maria J Bastos, I think she is sooo cute!!! :stari: :woow: :woow: :woow: No wonder TVI has chosen them! :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 21:13

Maria wrote!
Quote :
THE SONG IS SIMPLY GORGEOUS!!! SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. :surce:
I can understand almost everything! :kataus: :kataus: :wink:
Thanks for sharing it!
You are very welcome! heart2 Kisssssssssss

Serena wrote!\
Quote :
WELL, about our actors!I looooove Marco de Almeida! He is the one who plays Goncalo!HE is just sooo fantastic! I looove to see him in the theatre especially! :surce: :stari: I saw him in the play THE PILLOWMAN :stari: :stari:

OHHHH!!! YES! OH! That play is fantastic and he was fantastic!
:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
sara
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 3:10

I doubt many of you will have heard of some of these shows but im addicted to the tv!!

Favourites include :

Emmerdale
Coronation Street
Americas Next Top Model / Britains Next Top Model
Dancing On Ice
Footballers Wives
Dream Team
Roswell (even though it finished about 5 years ago xD .... still the re-runs!)
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar - 1:50

I have just found this video of our best portuguese actor heart2 heart2 in youtube!
I just feel like sharing this because we are very proud of him! :stari: :stari: heart2 He studied drama in London and New york and he has won all the prizes our country has to give.. :stari: :stari:
Best actor in the theatre and in the cinema.. :stari:
A fan has made this video, we have a look at the most important movies and series he has been in..romantic series and his last movie that tells about the disastrous portuguese colonial war in the seventies..A pity this video does not give a glimpse of his career in the theatre!
Everybody looooves him in Tempo de viver!!! :woow: :woow: :woow:
He is going to win all this year's awards again...
Forgive me for boring you with this!!!

Forgive me , but I just wanted to share this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlrYMfqCLEg
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar - 16:06

Marco is gorgeous! :dube: :dube: I haven't seen 20, 13 yet, but he is nominated for it.. in Portugal , of course... bla-bla-bla bla-bla-bla
ALL our theatre commentators say that he is going to have an awesome career... Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu Rose Rose :rose/
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar - 23:14

Bea wrote!
Quote :
I just feel like sharing this because we are very proud of him! :stari: :stari: heart2 He studied drama in London and New york and he has won all the prizes our country has to give.. :stari: :stari:
Best actor in the theatre and in the cinema.. :stari:
A fan has made this video, we have a look at the most important movies and series he has been in..romantic series and his last movie that tells about the disastrous portuguese colonial war in the seventies..A pity this video does not give a glimpse of his career in the theatre!
Everybody looooves him in Tempo de viver!!! :woow: :woow: :woow:
He is going to win all this year's awards again...
Forgive me for boring you with this!!!

OHHH! Bea! I like to know things about other countries and yours is just round the corner! lol! , so It's always a pleasure for me to know sth about your country! :wink: :wink:
That young actor is sooo handsome! :wink: :kataus: But, he does not look like portuguese people do..at least the ones I know..He is so blonde!!! :wink: Very different from Antonio Banderas! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: , don't you think????? :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 0:09

Maria wrote!
Quote :
OHHH! Bea! I like to know things about other countries and yours is just round the corner! lol! , so It's always a pleasure for me to know sth about your country! :wink: :wink:
That young actor is sooo handsome! :wink: :kataus: But, he does not look like portuguese people do..at least the ones I know..He is so blonde!!! :wink: Very different from Antonio Banderas! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: , don't you think????? :mdr

You are very wlcome, querida!
Kisssssssssss lovely heart Kisssssssssss Rose

Marco is verrry blond, yes! bla-bla-bla He was born in Mozambique, that was a portuguese colony until 1975.I think he said in an interview that his parents still live there.And Mozambique is verry near to South africa and had lots of relations with the english so.perhsps there is an english ancestor in the middle :kataus: :kataus: :blink: :wink: :respect: ..Marco said that his family did not come back into Portugal in about 100 years,but almost all portuguese had to flee after the independence,, Erm.. Erm.. His parents went back, but his gandparents didn't. They stayed in |Lisbon and Marco Stayed with them...He studied in the theatre school there when he was 17 and graduated with the best marks ever :respect: :luvzy: , so he won a scholarship first to london and then to New york. Lucky young man don't you think???????. :wink: :wink: :wink: :cool:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar - 0:49

Quoting Bea!
Quote :
You are very wlcome, querida!
Kisssssssssss lovely heart Kisssssssssss Rose

Marco is verrry blond, yes! bla-bla-bla He was born in Mozambique, that was a portuguese colony until 1975.I think he said in an interview that his parents still live there.And Mozambique is verry near to South africa and had lots of relations with the english so.perhsps there is an english ancestor in the middle :kataus: :kataus: :blink: :wink: :respect: ..Marco said that his family did not come back into Portugal in about 100 years,but almost all portuguese had to flee after the independence,, Erm.. Erm.. His parents went back, but his gandparents didn't. They stayed in |Lisbon and Marco Stayed with them...He studied in the theatre school there when he was 17 and graduated with the best marks ever :respect: :luvzy: , so he won a scholarship first to london and then to New york. Lucky young man don't you think???????.

I read sth of the kind!He finally gave in to the pressure to do more tv series! :luvzy: :luvzy: I still prefer to see him on stage!!! :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: The Pillow Man and Romeo and Juliet were so breathtakig!Isn't it ironic that 20, 13 story is in Mozambique :erm:his birthplace??? Have thought about it??? :blink: :blink: I am going to vote for him for best actor!!! :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar - 1:20

Serena wrote!
Quote :
I still prefer to see him on stage!!! :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: The Pillow Man and Romeo and Juliet were so breathtakig!Isn't it ironic that 20, 13 story is in Mozambique :erm:his birthplace??? Have thought about it??? :blink: :blink: I am going to vote for him for best actor!!!

I am going to vote for him too! :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: I have just watched 20,13 this afternoon and Please don't laugh at me :disap: :blink: . but I just found out that actually 20 13 is a versicle of the Old Testament that condemns homosexuality...What was the director thinking about???? :blink: and then the second title/ Purgatorio/ I thought it had to do with the hell our troops lived there!. :blink: :blink: :blink:
I adored Marco's Performance!!! :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy:Fantastic, as usual!!! He had to deal with :mdr: the craziness and sexual trends of of his troops... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: and the crueltyof war!!!
Actually I think it's the 3 rd movie he does in Mozambique, plus the tv series Joia de Africa!So, I think it's not that ironic!!

I saw him in the Pillow Man too! Super!!! Fantastic! And I read that he was the one that Translated that famous play!!! :l
:luvzy: :luvzy:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Last edited by on Fri 23 Mar - 4:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar - 20:57

All that you teell here is very interesting, Bea!

Bea wrote!
Quote :
I am going to vote for him too! :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: I have just watched 20,13 this afternoon and Please don't laugh at me :disap: :blink: . but I just found out that actually 20 13 is a versicle of the Old Testament that condemns homosexuality...What was the director thinking about???? :blink: and then the second title/ Purgatorio/ I thought it had to do with the hell our troops lived there!.

Do you mean the general public votes for best actors??? scratch :scratch:Is that what you mean???? That's wonderful, I guess...
And that movie must be really interesting... Very Happy

Besos!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar - 21:01

Bea wrote!
Quote :
Marco is verrry blond, yes! bla-bla-bla He was born in Mozambique, that was a portuguese colony until 1975.I think he said in an interview that his parents still live there.And Mozambique is verry near to South africa and had lots of relations with the english so.perhsps there is an english ancestor in the middle :kataus: :kataus: :blink: :wink: :respect: ..Marco said that his family did not come back into Portugal in about 100 years,but almost all portuguese had to flee after the independence,, Erm.. Erm.. His parents went back, but his gandparents didn't. They stayed in |Lisbon and Marco Stayed with them...He studied in the theatre school there when he was 17 and graduated with the best marks ever :respect: :luvzy: , so he won a scholarship first to london and then to New york. Lucky young man don't you think?????

Quite an interesting career...You know, I don't think Antonio Banderas studied either in London or in New York!!!!
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar - 4:15

Maria wrote!
Quote :
Do you mean the general public votes for best actors??? scratch :scratch:Is that what you mean???? That's wonderful, I guess...
And that movie must be really interesting...
Actually we do! Razz It's a Gala organized by one of our private Tvs, but it's verrrry popular!This year it's scheduled for 31st March in Lisbon!
Of course there are other prizes awarded by institutions and the government . ...and the theatre and the cinema!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar - 23:49

Quoting Bea!
Quote :
I have just watched 20,13 this afternoon and Please don't laugh at me :disap: :blink: . but I just found out that actually 20 13 is a versicle of the Old Testament that condemns homosexuality...What was the director thinking about???? :blink: and then the second title/ Purgatorio/ I thought it had to do with the hell our troops lived there!.

Of course I won't laugh at you... silent :wink: I guess most people didn't know that.. I only found out when I read the sinopsis! :wink: :wink:
And , actually...I think it is from a book from the Old Testament , not only a versicle....
And Purgatorio!With that word I guess that the director wants to say that we as people have already payed the price for the politics of colonialism and now we are forgiven... :wink: :blush2: :wink: :wink:
Back to top Go down
Buhtichka
new here..
new here..

Number of posts : 1
Residence : Varna
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 11:55

1. The X Files
2. Friends
3. One Tree Hill

I also like Grey's Anatomy, The War At Home and much more. From the reality shows I like The Amazing Race, Survivor and America's Next Top Model.
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 16:20

I remember X Files! Very popular!! Still on the cable tv..here!
When I first saw the series some five or six years ago, I used to have nightmares with it.. affraid affraid . I had a friend, a young man ,that just couldn't stomach it...can you believe???? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Destine
AM in love
AM in love
Destine

Number of posts : 140
Residence : Hate drawing... hate painting... hate all exams!!! I'm fed up with it!!!!
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 19:38

Ohhh.... I love X Files!!!!!!!! For a lng years i was a big fan of this show!!! :face:
Back to top Go down
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

Number of posts : 89
Residence : England

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 13:45

Does anyone watch Ugly Betty? I think it's GREAT!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 19:02

rachel wrote:

Oh, here in Russia we have an adaptation of this film - it was quite nace - my grandma watches it - for the second time. (though it's not as if our Katya became really beautiful at the end) Razz
Back to top Go down
Destine
AM in love
AM in love
Destine

Number of posts : 140
Residence : Hate drawing... hate painting... hate all exams!!! I'm fed up with it!!!!
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 20:50

Yeah... She isn't beautiful at the end.. I hate this show!!!!!!!!I hate the mian song from it!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 21:03

No, I don' t know that show...But, I like X files!!It's thrilling..
Now a question about a very popular series HEROES..It's from the Us.. Do any of you know or has seen it??? One of our private tvs / TVI is going to show it..They say it's awesome.. Have any of you seen it???
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 21:29

rachel wrote:

I do!!! Hey! I love that show. Bravo! It's just fabulous!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 22:52

The show Ugly Betty doesn't show here . What is it about??? As for the series heroes, I think it's a kind of X MEN but , for tv...
I guess!! scratch
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 1:02

Oh! By the way..
Ugly Betty showed today for the first time in SIC one of our Independent tvs..
But , people here are not very interested , because most people here watch TVI the other independent tv that shows series with the best portuguese actors :woow: and catch more than half of the viewers..Portuguese series are all the rage now here as they have never been before heart2 heart2 and foreign series are usually shown on cable tv or only in the afternoon...

Portuguese are a very romantic people...they only like strong love stories..
The most seen series ever finished last week and has conquered this country from north to south from east to west till the islands...has almost sent the two main actors into hiding lol! because people just adore themmm. SIMPLY THE BEST ROMANTIC PAIR EVER IN PORTUGUESE FICTION... :woow: :woow:
A fan has created this video...I looove the song and the last part..the very end..It's beautiful :woow: :woow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-cRJ3lB-MY

This is the kind of fiction portuguese people looove... :woow: :woow: :woow:

Beijinhos!
Back to top Go down
Allegro
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 87
Residence : In mountain, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 10:06

My favourite shows are Sport World, The Sunday Stadium, The Masters Of The TV, Speciality, Who Wants To Be Rich and 10 the most...
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 14:48

Serena wrote.
Quote :
Portuguese are a very romantic people...they only like strong love stories..
The most seen series ever finished last week and has conquered this country from north to south from east to west till the islands...has almost sent the two main actors into hiding lol! because people just adore themmm. SIMPLY THE BEST ROMANTIC PAIR EVER IN PORTUGUESE FICTION... :woow: :woow:
A fan has created this video...I looove the song and the last part..the very end..It's beautiful :woow: :woow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-cRJ3lB-MY

This is the kind of fiction portuguese people looove... :woow: :woow: :woow:
SOOOO TRUE!!!This video is soooo gorgeous and the song.. Shocked Shocked Shocked Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
that was quite artistic..quite real for the two of them... Buh.. Buh.. :kataus: :kataus:
There ´s sth going on between them :luvzy: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Of course they keep silent... :mdr: :wink:

I did not see the last episode on the 31st :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy:
I was abroad..but I guess the end is in youtube... :kataus: :kataus: the two of them kissing by the sea in Brazil... Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..

The best ever...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite TV shows...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next