Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is your favorite FD ?

Go down 
+15
Anya
Serena
Vania
cute_n_gorgeous
Lana
elusive
Rady
marie
Maria
*MAGic diable*
Bea
geri
rosee
Elfaria
Marina
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Your favorite FD
"Sing, Sing, Sing" & "1941 Hollywood" (1996/1997 - 1997/1998)
What is your favorite FD ? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite FD ? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
"Sarabande" by Jon Lord-Bouree (1998/1999)
What is your favorite FD ? Vote_lcap2%What is your favorite FD ? Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Cirque du Soleil "Journey to the Heart" (1999/2000 - 2000/2001)
 2% [ 1 ]
Cirque du Soleil "O" (2001/2002)
 0% [ 0 ]
Afrah Baladi (2002/2003)
 0% [ 0 ]
Haendel "Suite No. 4 in D-Minor" (2003/2004)
What is your favorite FD ? Vote_lcap14%What is your favorite FD ? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
Bach to Africa (2004/2005)
 2% [ 1 ]
Adagio (2005/2006)
What is your favorite FD ? Vote_lcap22%What is your favorite FD ? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 11 ]
Seven Deadly Sins (2006/2007)
What is your favorite FD ? Vote_lcap57%What is your favorite FD ? Vote_rcap
 57% [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 49

AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

What is your favorite FD ? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 2:23

I didn't really know where to put this poll, but I really wanted to do it, to know what do you think about all the FDs they have already done in 11 seasons (yeah, 11 seasons ! Shocked ).

I think I should do another poll, with exhibitions... scratch It should be interesting... nice But if you can help Val poklon , I don't remember all the exhibitions they have skated, too many routines... drunken
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 11:31

Marina! It is not fair! santa

I cannot say which is my favourite! I equally adore Handel's Sarabande, the Adagio and the Seven Deadly Sins!

Actually, the program that grabbed my attention to Albenka and max was Handel's Sarabande... It was like a spell cast on me - I couldn't move or think while I was watching it... And since then I have such a great interest in A&M.

Hugs and kisses!

And let Santa be generous this year!

Ho ho ho! geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 11:39

I can't choose!

My favourites are: "Sarabande", Cirque du Soleil "O", "Afrah Baladi", "Haendel", "Seven Deadly Sins".
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 14:35

Elfaria wrote:

Totally agree! I can't choose - it's too hard! Could it be at least "my top 3" or even better - "top 9"!

I voted for Adagio... but it doesent mean that I like Haendel :dube: less, or Bach to Africa lovely heart , or Sarabande(do you remember this - it was lovable), or ... Oh my poor head!

Last edited by geri on Sat 23 Dec - 18:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 15:21

geri wrote:
Elfaria wrote:

Totally agree? I can't choose - it's too hard! Could it be at least "my top 3" or even better - "top 9"!
Yes of course, but that's the game ! Very Happy We have to choose ! But even if we choose a program, it doesn't mean that we don't love the others ! I love every Albena & Maxim's routine too ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 16:03

Marina, that's not fair! Ayayay! Ayayay! Ayayay! bec I like them all!! lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart
But, O.K this year's is super cool! Super beautiful! Super gorgeous! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 16:17

I chose "Seven Deadly Sins". First, I couldn't choose between Haendel and their new FD, but I watched Haendel again, and my favorite is 7DS. :luvzy:

OK, Haendel is fantastic, but I have some problems with the music. Classical part is wonderful but I don't like that much the modern part.
And in 7DS I loooooooove the modern arrangement, I find it so beautiful ! lovely heart

7DS's costumes are gorgeous, especially Albena's one, she's like a princess. :stari:
I love all the gestures in this routine, especially with the baby :dube: . It's like a dream... Albenochka & Maxim's baby, it shows their love. :dube:
1st position is so beautiful, and I especially love 2 lifts in it (the one when Albena is in Maxim's back, and the last lift). Very impressive ! Shocked

And the most important thing : 7DS is my favorite FD this year. I can't find another FD who impresses me that way this year... Alby & Max!!

Last edited by Marina on Sat 23 Dec - 18:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 16:59

I like the poll, Marishka! nice :luvzy:
And of course, I'll help you with exhibitions :respect: let's do it tonight :wink: :stari: and then.. ODs lol!

It's too hard to choose one FD Buh.. I just adore Sarabande & Hendel and Adagio and 7DS & Cirque du Soleil Buh.. :stari: and all the others!!! drunken
But I voted for "Bach to Africa" Cool it's quite strange, eh? :zy: I'm almost sure no one of you will vote for it :angel2: but it deserves to have some voices :mdr: it was a great routine.. very different and original.. very deep philosophically and it was the routine I watched for million times liiiiiiiiiiiiive :twist: :kataus: most of all :blush2: that's why I feel something special about it :dube: it was the season I could go to Odintsovo almost every single day, because I entered the University and my parents were not controlling me like they did when I was at school :cheer: and after the University I always went to Odintsovo :kataus: :kataus: sometimes even in place of University :blush2: :kataus: and WC-05.. :stari: I was there.. I saw everything live.. I experienced the strongest feelings.. pain.. injutice.. and these feelings are actually stronger than happiness Sad
sooo.. many special memories and my vote for Bach to Africa! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 19:29

Oh, your reasons are really good Val ! Of course, this FD is very special for you, I find it great, and you were very right to vote for it ! :vo:

As for me, I wanted to vote for "Afrah Baladi" too, but only one... (yay, I made the poll like that ! Rolling Eyes I'm cruel... Evil or Very Mad ).

(I just watched again "Afrah Baladi", and I think I prefer the Egyptian routine instead of Haendel... scratch Yay, my top 3 would be like that I think : 7SD, Afrah Baladi and Haendel I think..., but there is Bach to Africa too, and O...).
Anyhow, I have already voted, so now it doesn't really matter which routine is 2nd or 3rd in my heart after 7DS... Buh..
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 19:45

Lera wrote!
Quote :
I like the poll, Marishka! nice :luvzy:
And of course, I'll help you with exhibitions :respect: let's do it tonight :wink: :stari: and then.. ODs lol!

It's too hard to choose one FD Buh.. I just adore Sarabande & Hendel and Adagio and 7DS & Cirque du Soleil Buh.. :stari: and all the others!!! drunken
But I voted for "Bach to Africa"
other polls! :cheer: :cheer: Wonderful!! :jump2:
I voted for SDS, but I want to add that I have always admired Bach to Africa as and the courage they hadto choose that beautiful music! It was both innovation and Challenge!

What is your favorite FD ? Espanhabs1

BESOS!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 22:49

Lera wrote!
Quote :

Yes!!! :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: that's great!!! Bravo! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 23:18

I adore Adagio and Haendel but I voted for haendel Very Happy IN fact every program is a favourite of mine except 'back to Africa'
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 23:34

marie wrote:
I adore Adagio and Haendel but I voted for haendel Very Happy IN fact every program is a favourite of mine except 'back to Africa'
:kataus: :kataus: you see!!! :kataus: I told I knew many people who were not in raptures with Bach to Africa :stari: lol!
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 23:49

*MAGic diable* wrote:
marie wrote:
:kataus: :kataus: you see!!! :kataus: I told I knew many people who were not in raptures with Bach to Africa :stari: lol!

ohh so in fact it's called Bach to Africa Laughing lol my mistake. It was pretty weird and Albena looked like a weirdo with that hairstyle geek
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 23:58

I LOOOOOOVE Bach to Afirca! In fact it's one of my favourites after Adagio and SdS! lol! I fell in love with that routine immediately.. :stari: :stari: About Albie's hair , I thinkthat that was the idea!
The combination of classical and modern music has a unique and tremendous effect....I SIMPLY ADOOORE IT! heart2
My husband prefers Bach to Africa to the other routines! He says it's different ! That they should have won!!

What is your favorite FD ? Espanhabs1
Back to top Go down
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-04-08

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 0:05

all their programs are gorgeous poklon heart2 , so... it's very difficult for me to vote for only one :vo:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
elusive
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
elusive

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-11-23

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 1:28

I think that "Seven Deadly Sins" is the best of all,because it`s on a hight level and everything is just perfect.I also love Haendel "Suite No. 4 in D-Minor" , but I can vote for one and that`s "Seven Deadly Sins". Smile
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 1:43

I voted for Handel. :wink: I can't even explain why. Embarassed All of their programs mean something different to me. :dube: But for whatever reason, I thought of Handel immediately. :luvzy: lovely heart There is something absolutely genius about that program. :stari: I remember seeing this FD at Skate Canada. (At the time, I liked them alot from the 2002 OG & 2002-03 season, but they weren't my favourite team. Erm..) And I remember how muuuuuch I loved this program and how furiiiiious I was when N/K beat them at SC. :kataus: So after that, Albena and Maxim went from being one of my favourite teams to my favourite team. zvet Their Handel FD is really special to me for that reason. :dube: :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 1:45

Lana wrote:
So after that, Albena and Maxim went from being one of my favourite teams to my favourite team. zvet Their Handel FD is really special to me for that reason. :dube: :stari:
The reason is very clear! :respect: lol! :stari: I absolutely adore Handel.. :woow: it's Buh..
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 1:49

Lerka wrote:
The reason is very clear! :respect: lol! :stari: I absolutely adore Handel.. :woow: it's Buh..

Yes. :wink: I thought I would vote for Adagio... but Handel actually means more to me. Buh.. :luvzy: It's beautiful. :stari:

I liked BtA, too. :wink: That was a hard season, though. Embarassed I remember being so upset over the judging that it was almost hard to appreciate the skating. :disap:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 2:00

As I said before I voted for SDS, but I lik them all! They are all gorgeous!
BUT..the one they dared more Razz Razz was was Bach to Africa! Razz Razz It was so defying! Razz Razz Razz They pushed skating to the limit... Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
But I like Handel, and Adagio and Egypt, and...... :surce: :surce:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 21:19

I CAN"T CHOOSE!!!!! NOOOO! I absolutely LOVE them all! In every dance there is somthing soooo wonderful and peculiar that you can't even say that some of them is better than the others.
flower
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 21:21

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
I CAN"T CHOOSE!!!!! NOOOO! I absolutely LOVE them all! In every dance there is somthing soooo wonderful and peculiar that you can't even say that some of them is better than the others.
flower
Ahhhhhahahahaha!!!! :teasing: It's a game, Valechka!!! Razz :luvzy: BTW, I'm happy to see you again, I haven't seen you for a couple of days and I thought to myself: "Where is Vala?" Sad " I missed you! Rose
luv loveall :stari:

P.S. CHOOOOOOSE!!!!! bla-bla-bla lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 12:12

Oh, it's hard to choose ONLY ONE FD!!! Rolling Eyes I lovvve them all!
Though, I voted for Sarabande! Wink
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 16:54

Vania wrote:
Oh, it's hard to choose ONLY ONE FD!!! Rolling Eyes I lovvve them all!
Though, I voted for Sarabande! Wink
Ohh, Vania :dube: I'm so glad you voted for it zvet Look!!! We are the only users to vote for Sarabanda & Bach to Africa!!! Razz :respect: Bravo! bla-bla-bla :stari:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite FD ?   What is your favorite FD ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite FD ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next