Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite TV shows...

Go down 
+14
rachel
Destine
Buhtichka
sara
Marina
Reynnou
Maria
rosee
aline
cute_n_gorgeous
Bea
Serena
Vania
russianskaterdiva
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 21:19

Quoting Bea!

Quote :
I did not see the last episode on the 31st :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy:
I was abroad..but I guess the end is in youtube... :kataus: :kataus: the two of them kissing by the sea in Brazil... Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..

OHHH!!! You are back! Spin Here! The last episode! lol! :dube: :dube:
THEEE LAAST FOUR MINUTES AND THE LASSST MINUTE!!! :dube:
E.... Quando eu te falei em amor!!!!

Buh.. Buh..

And congratulations to Jose Wallenstein and Dalila Carmo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lo3n4dCo-E

Beijinhos!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 2:21

Serena wrote!
Quote :
Here! The last episode! lol! :dube: :dube:
THEEE LAAST FOUR MINUTES AND THE LASSST MINUTE!!! :dube:
E.... Quando eu te falei em amor!!!!

Buh.. Buh..

Thanks! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
Ai o Marco..!! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. :dube: :dube:
Thank God he didn't accept to film that Portuguese /Brazillian co production...Just think what we would have missed...
:blush2: :blush2:

The critics point out that this series great success is because of the themes like posh classes habits versus values.. :wink: Homosexuality ,swing.. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: indigo children :twist: , if it's acceptable that a woman should get pregnant from her death husband :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: 's frozen sperm :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: and making justice with one's own hands using sheer intelligence like Goncalo did! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

And, of course the great, great chemestry between Maria J and Marco!!!

It was unforgetable...
Beijos!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 9:45

Queridinhas, this TV show you're talking about, must be very interesting Smile Wink I think I'm already interested about it, maybe our TV will show it, someday :stari: nice

Kisses!
ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 16:20

That would be wonderful! I think TVI ( Independent Television ) and NBP have already sold some series especially to Brazil and Portuguese Commomweath countries...
These kind of series have got around 170 episodes and each is shown everyday except on sundays, around seven, eight months. Razz Razz Razz
We were influenced by brazilian Telenovelas twenty years ago, but now we have become masters in these kind of series, because we blend the europen culture with strong romance! :stari: :stari: Our series are very, very good indeed! Very popular in this country..

Beijinhos! Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 16:42

In Bulgaria, this kind of TV series are also very popular, but we don't have our own telenovela (well, one tv channel began some episodes, but it wasn't so succesfull, and they stopped it).
My favourite is the Brazilian telenovela Por amor :
http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Por_Amor
although it's a bit old - from 1997, but it was really very-very interesting.

Celuvki!
:3<>3:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr - 0:24

Serena wrote!
Quote :
We were influenced by brazilian Telenovelas twenty years ago, but now we have become masters in these kind of series, because we blend the europen culture with strong romance! :stari: :stari: Our series are very, very good indeed! Very popular in this country..

TRUE!! But now we are better than the brazillians... Razz Razz Razz Their telenovelas are very popular in our country still, but ours are much more moooooore popular.. Razz We have around ten series showing in our tvs right now between portuguese and brazillian telenovelas lol! lol! can you imagine that????? lol! lol!

As for the novela POR AMOR! I am sure we must have seen it in our country... there were soooooo many.....and always with great success, but now ours are the big hits heart2 heart2 heart2

I have to add that portuguese tvi has sold series to Spain lol! and to lots of Asian countries as well..
ILHA DOS AMORES that has began last week is already in High Definition and it's already for sale..
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr - 2:30

Just look at the pics I found in one of Marcos' Blogues! In Tempo de Viver!
Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Sexymarcooncalotdvfi1

Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy:

And Marco as Goncalo! :dube: :luvzy: :luvzy: Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Sexymarcogoncalokd0

And with Raquel on their honeymoon!Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Sexymarcoraquellindaxc1

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :luvzy: :luvzy:

Beijinhos!

No wonder young people here don't have time for skating!!! With so many loooove stories on tv, we cannot concentrate!
:blink: Shocked shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 2:10

Quoting Bea!
Quote :
We have around ten series showing in our tvs right now between portuguese and brazillian telenovelas lol! lol! can you imagine that????? lol! lol!

Actually there are thirteen novelas showing in our country right now.. lol! lol! lol! Three are brazilian, Basketball one is brazilian/portuguese Basketball and the rest are ours.. geek geek Razz Razz

Vania, you talk about a brazilian novela , POR AMOR.. :stari: :stari:
Was it shown in your country??? I don't remember very well, but surely it must have been shown here too..We have been watching brazilian novelas for the last thirty years, so my mother tells me.. Laughing Laughing

P.S. Bea . that fotolog is smashing...Marco arrasou com a concorrencia lol! :dube: :dube: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Demasiado sexy... :luvzy: :luvzy:

Beijinhos!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 10:35

Serena wrote:

Vania, you talk about a brazilian novela , POR AMOR.. :stari: :stari:
Was it shown in your country??? I don't remember very well, but surely it must have been shown here too..We have been watching brazilian novelas for the last thirty years, so my mother tells me.. Laughing Laughing

Yes, it was shown here, I posted a link to the page in Wikipedia about this telenovela, here it is again:
http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Por_Amor
Quote :
Helena é mais do que mãe: é a verdadeira amiga da filha Maria Eduarda, e faz de tudo para que ela aceite o pai alcoólatra, Orestes' . Mas Eduarda só tem olhos para o seu grande amor, Marcelo. O rapaz sofre com a perseguição da ex-namorada, Laura, inconformada, por ter sido preterida. A mãe de Marcelo,Branca, também não gostou da escolha do filho. Branca é uma mulher de personalidade forte que adora mandar na vida dos outros. Tem adoração pelo filho Marcelo, mas despreza os outros dois, a personalística Milena e o reservado Leonardo. Branca controla inclusive a vida da amiga Isabel, que tem um caso com Atílio, um homem que está a procura de um grande amor. Mas Branca é na verdade apaixonada por Atílio e fica transtornada quando descobre que ele e Helena iniciaram um romance.

Helena e Atílio se casam, assim como Eduarda e Marcelo (para infelicidade de Branca, Laura e Isabel). Mãe e filha engravidam na mesma época e acabam dando a luz no mesmo dia e horário, no mesmo hospital, aos cuidados do jovem médico César, eterno apaixonado por Eduarda. O filho de Helena nasce saudável, mas Eduarda sofre complicações no parto e seu filho nasce morto. Para complicar a situação da moça, ela nunca mais poderá ter filhos. Helena imagina que será um golpe duro demais para a filha e, desesperada, faz um pacto com o médico. Troca as crianças. Eduarda cria o irmãozinho pensando ser ele seu próprio filho, enquanto Atílio sofre pensando que seu filho nasceu morto. A única pessoa que sabe desse segredo é César, que concordou com a troca pelo mesmo objetivo que a mãe: não fazer Eduarda sofrer. Mas o sofrimento maior é o de Helena, que é obrigada a tratar o filho como neto, e ainda vê o seu relacionamento com Atílio desmoronar, apesar do grande amor que um sente pelo outro.

It's in Portuguese Smile Does it sound familiar to you? Maybe it was shown in Portugal too. I think it's the best telenovela I've ever watched. I'M not a big fan of them, but this one was really very interesting! ohhhh

Hugs!
flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

Number of posts : 89
Residence : England

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 15:20

Ugly Betty is about a hispanic girl from Queens in New York who lands a job at 'Mode' magazine, a fashion mag. Basically she is the opposite of what people who work at places like this are 'expected' to be like. She is really adorable, sensible, kind, funny, looks after people, especially her boss Daniel.

It's SO good, very funny but also heartening and interesting (she has a very cool family but who are always short of money).

loveall
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 15:23

OHHH!!! Vania!! Tudo isto e muito familiar para mim..E a minha lingua! lol! lol! lol! :dube: Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Do you understand what is written there???? Percebes o que esta la escrito???? Shocked Shocked Shocked

At first telenovelas were not considered noble art here, and there was a big controversy, but young portuguese actors wanted work and accepted to do them ohhhh ohhhh Intelectuals said it was third world trash lol! lol! , but we are a small country and our actors wanted to make money..

Now it's the opposite.. The best actors like Marco :dube: :dube: :dube: are offered fortunes to act in novelas...

He is our Brad Pitt...For us he is even better...
Can you imagine the times he really kissed Maria Joao :dube: :mdr: :mdr: Kissed her in earnest?????
:kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 15:44

Bea wrote:
[b] OHHH!!! Vania!! Tudo isto e muito familiar para mim..E a minha lingua! lol! lol! lol! :dube: Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Do you understand what is written there???? Percebes o que esta la escrito???? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sim, perceibo quase tudo lol! Besides, I've watched the telenovela, and I know what they speak about. cheers
When I asked you Does it sounds familiar to you, I meant the telenovela, not the language Wink I meant have you watched it?

BEIJOS!
:kiss: :surce: :kiss: :surce: :kiss: :surce:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 22:25

WOWWW!! Vania, queridinha! Yes, I read the sinopsis. I asked my mum and she remembers..She liked it very much! It had feelings that rings a chord in womens' hearts! Embarassed

Quoting Bea.

Quote :
At first telenovelas were not considered noble art here, and there was a big controversy, but young portuguese actors wanted work and accepted to do them ohhhh ohhhh Intelectuals said it was third world trash lol! lol! , but we are a small country and our actors wanted to make money..

Now it's the opposite.. The best actors like Marco :dube: :dube: :dube: are offered fortunes to act in novelas...

I don't blame our actors back then.. Ayayay! We are a very small country, they had to fight to have work outside the theatre, only available to very few, sooo they fought and they won.. :mdr:
How on earth were we going to compete with the english spaeking countries and the spanish speaking countries????
And now we do!!!! Even with Brazil!!! :dube: Razz Razz Razz

Still quoting Bea!
Quote :
Can you imagine the times he really kissed Maria Joao :dube: :mdr: :mdr: Kissed her in earnest?????

It was soooo obvious, wasn't it???? They really enjoyed it... lol! :zy:
I read in a magazine That Maria J cried in front of everybody when they finished Tempo de Viver, because now Marco is going to be on location in Azores.....for quite a while..
:surce:

Beijinhos para todas! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr - 15:11

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Sim, perceibo quase tudo lol! Besides, I've watched the telenovela, and I know what they speak about. cheers
When I asked you Does it sounds familiar to you, I meant the telenovela, not the language Wink I meant have you watched it?

OHH! you are a dear..queridinha.. But you said before that you were learning so.. heart2 heart2 heart2
I don't think I have watched it, but it did show here. some years ago.I only watch one novela, when I like the story or the actors Razz Razz as it was the case with Tempo de Viver and now Ilha dos Amores!! :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:

Serena wrote!

Quote :

It was soooo obvious, wasn't it???? They really enjoyed it... lol! :zy:
I read in a magazine That Maria J cried in front of everybody when they finished Tempo de Viver, because now Marco is going to be on location in Azores.....for quite a while..
:surce:

Very obvious! But those magazines don't respect privacy, damn them!!???
I don't blame the actors that accepted to act in novelas back then..either . they were very smart. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Now there is plenty of work.. :wink: :wink:

Thanks, Rachel for saying what Betty Feia is about.
It is showing here after all, on saturdays in the afternoon..
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr - 20:32

Just to say that they have already sold ILHA DOS AMORES to Spain!! lol! lol!

It anyone is interested this is the opening that was finally chosen for the series!
It's very beautiful and Romantic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZi4DH6fyhQ

Beijinhos!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr - 18:58

Serena wrote!
Quote :
Just to say that they have already sold ILHA DOS AMORES to Spain!! lol! lol!

YEAHHH!! Because half of TVI administration board is spanish! lol!

People here still haven't forgotten TEMPO DE VIVER and GONCALO E RAQUEL..In Morangos forum we have been asking time and again for the vid of their first meeting in the graveyard near their family graves, when they fell in love at first sight :kataus: OHHH!! we must be carzy... :kataus: :kataus: Can you imagine a country where the most popular romantic TV scene is aa meeting in the graveyard.. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: But it is... :kataus: and the full song Quando eu te falei de amor in the grave yard... :kataus: :kataus:
It sounds strange but savagely beautiful! :kataus: :kataus:
Finally today someone posted it... :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:
The first minute and a half is lovely, sweet shy Raquel crying near her family grave...you can skip it...the rest is her first meeting with Goncalo/Marco :dube: :dube: :dube: :kataus: savagely sexy and beautiful...Ohhh!! we must be crazy... :zy:
:zy: :surce: :zy: unforgetable..if this goes on like this, TVI will have to do a sequel... :zy:
Enjoy..

LOOOVE AT FIRST SIGHT IN A PORTUGUESE GRAVEYARD..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u--POAI2HM

Forgive us, but we here cannot resist...

BEIJOS!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr - 17:25

Queridas mias. I didn't know about that, but it doesn't come as a surprise.. Our two countries are becoming very close when we talk about business, no???

Bea,
You have a gorgeous sense of humour heart2 , the way you describe the most popular romantic scene in tour country's tv.. heart2 heart2 :stari: :stari: But, you are sooo right..

IT's savagely beautiful!!! The song, the actors ,the athmosphere!

:dube: :luvzy: :dube: :luvzy: :dube: :luvzy: :wink:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr - 23:22

Maria querida wrote!
Quote :
Bea,
You have a gorgeous sense of humour heart2 , the way you describe the most popular romantic scene in tour country's tv.. heart2 heart2 :stari: :stari: [size=18]But, you are sooo right..

IT's savagely beautiful!!! The song, the actors ,the athmosphere!

OHHH!!! thanks!! Embarassed :dube: I think my people have sense of humour :lol!:we do... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Yes, it's Marco at his best... :dube: :dube: :kataus: It's the best portuguese actor for the last almost hundred years :dube: :dube: we are savagely proud of him...
:dube: :dube: :luvzy: :respect:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr - 23:58

Quoting Bea!
Quote :
It's the best portuguese actor for the last almost hundred years

Absolutely!!! Not the smallest doubt about it.. :dube: heart2 heart2 :stari: :stari:

I read a very long, long interview with him on today's Sunday edition of Publico!
He tells us about his chilhood in Mozambique in a very sweet way.Even in the middle of civil war, the portuguese population of Maputo were happy... Shocked, he said! And his parents and his brother and sister still live there...He is the only one of the family who lives in Lisbon!
He says he won't actt in other novela after Ilha dos Amores is over, although the pressure is enormous , he says! I don't know how he copes with all the pressure from the TVI Big bosses... shocked shocked
He wants some time to go back to the theatre. I hope he does ! He is fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 19:20

Serena wrote!
Quote :
He says he won't actt in other novela after Ilha dos Amores is over, although the pressure is enormous , he says! I don't know how he copes with all the pressure from the TVI Big bosses... shocked shocked
He wants some time to go back to the theatre. I hope he does ! He is fantastic!

I don't believe it. shocked Tvi and NBP want to sell our series to Brazil and Spain and other countries if possible, so they are going to put even more pressure on Marco, shocked shocked shocked because they know he is the only one who is up to the challenge! And , his character in Ilha dos Amores is making a tremendous success again, :stari: :stari: :woow: so , I don't believe he is going to have his way so soon.. shocked
He said some days ago that he didn't have a decent holiday this last year... and that he hasn't signed a contract with TvI yet...They are going to offer him a fortune again... lol! lol!

Of course I wouldn't mind seeing him more often on tv, but I understand what he is trying to say...
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 17:16

In the first series NBP sold to Brazil , some years ago, the brazilians had to put subtitles/ captions, because most people in Brazil didn't understand european portuguese.. Shocked :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :respect: Now, our actors are talking the way brazilians do, but with european portuguese accent.. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!
Can you imagine that???? I find it very difficult and I am portuguese... Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Aouch.. Aouch.. Aouch.. Aouch..

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :blink:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 17:33

Serena wrote:
Now, our actors are talking the way brazilians do, but with european portuguese accent.. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!
Can you imagine that???? I find it very difficult and I am portuguese...

Huh, it seems very complicated Evil or Very Mad As I know, there are many words with different meaning in Portugal and Brazil. It would cause problems and misunderstanding Razz, definitely.
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 12 May - 15:16

Vania wrote!
Quote :
"]
Serena wrote:
Now, our actors are talking the way brazilians do, but with european portuguese accent.. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!
Can you imagine that???? I find it very difficult and I am portuguese...

Huh, it seems very complicated Evil or Very Mad As I know, there are many words with different meaning in Portugal and Brazil. It would cause problems and misunderstanding Razz, definitely

Definitely!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Our actors , poor them!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: . Some of them refuse to do so! :kataus: :kataus: . They say we didn't need sybtitles!!! :kataus: :kataus: when we began to watch their novelas! :blink: , but now they have to do it.. :kataus: :kataus:

Brazillians say!
Bacana!! :kataus: We say muito fixe!! :blink: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: COOL , in english!!! :kataus: :kataus:
Brazillians say, dirigir.. :kataus: :kataus: we say, conduzir :kataus: :kataus: in english to DRIVE! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Brazillians say celular, we say, telemovel , :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: in english MOBILE PHONE :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Sooo, you see!!!
:wink:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May - 20:09

Quoting Bea!
Quote :
Our actors , poor them!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: . Some of them refuse to do so! :kataus: :kataus: . They say we didn't need sybtitles!!! :kataus: :kataus: when we began to watch their novelas!

No, we didn't and we leanrt a lot of brazilian portuguese words!!! lol!

Bea!
I loooooooooove the photo in your avatar! heart2 heart2 :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy:
It's Marco in Romeo and Juliet..I looove that play!!! :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: He was sooo handsome!! :luvzy: :dube:
Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Soooo blond!! Buh..
I hope he will do that play again soon!!! :wink: Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!
It was unforgetable to see him live!!! Oh my poor head! :dube: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May - 22:11

Serena wrote!
Quote :
Bea!
I loooooooooove the photo in your avatar! heart2 heart2 :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy:
It's Marco in Romeo and Juliet..I looove that play!!! :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: He was sooo handsome!! :luvzy: :dube:
Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Soooo blond!! Buh..
I hope he will do that play again soon!!! :wink: Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!
It was unforgetable to see him live!!!

Absolutely!!!One of the most fantastic performances I have seen on stage!! drunken drunken drunken :dube: He graduated with the best marks ever, the highest possible! :respect: :luvzy: :respect:
I think he was born in the wrong country..you know what I mean :blink: :respect:
Of course we have other handsome actors.. but he is special!! He is handsome and he is a fantastic actor... :luvzy: :luvzy:
I read that he is going back to the theatre for a couple of months this summer and that he is going to play romeo and Juliet and the Pillowman again!!! Rose Rose I doooooo hope I can watch it again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows...   Favorite TV shows... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite TV shows...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next