Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To stay.. or not to stay..

Go down 
+10
Albinka
Serena
alexandra
Bea
Marina
Grace
mila
Maria
Lana
*MAGic diable*
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What do you think? Albena and Maxim..
Of course, they stay!
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
Erm.. they stay I think! :)
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Vote_lcap38%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 9 ]
I don't want, but I think they retire.. :(
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
They will retire. Impossible to think anything else.
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
I don't care.
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 20:50

Lana wrote to Lera!
Quote :
You are so crazy, sestrichka! :lmd: hehe. That's right, though. You do have my phone number. Razz you must phone me, sometime! Laughing So, if Albena tries to tell you what their FD music is, you won't let her? Shocked Leeerooochkaaaa

DON"T THINK ABOUT IT, LERA, PLEASE!!

LET ALBENA TELL YOU!! poklon poklon poklon poklon

WE WANT TO KNOW!!! :<33: heart2 :<33: !!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 20:55

Lana wrote:
We do. :lmd: hehe. no, no trainings, until august. Wink it's a bit of a relief, because i am supposed to rest my injury. Smile But... i miss all the girls. Sad anyhow, so i'm home all of sunday. Razz
Wooow, what a huuge hint, sestrichka! :kataus: :<33: Sooo.. sunday... Laughing So, we don't have trainings until august together :kataus: are you sure we don't train together? :kataus:

Lana wrote:
:kataus: How likely is it that I will have another dream? Embarassed :kataus: Sestrichka, you must want to know the FD music. Wink How could you not? :kataus: hehe.
Erm.. :blush2: yes, of course, it would be very interesting to know Razz

Quote :
DON"T THINK ABOUT IT, LERA, PLEASE!!

LET ALBENA TELL YOU!! poklon poklon poklon poklon

WE WANT TO KNOW!!!
Ok, ok, Bea! Don't worry! :<33: I will make you know it Wink flower
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 21:22

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Quote :
:dying: I know!!! :kataus: We did tell IT!!!! Luckly, no one picked it up. Razz
:kataus: poor crazy girls :kataus: They wanted to know it so badly, but they couldn't pick it up :dying:

Well...lucky you!! :kataus: :kataus:
I saw some of your hints but I thought it's part of your teasings and your little games: "I know, I don't know" :kataus: :kataus: and when I realised you KNOW something, I just couldn't interpret the signs right. I knew deep inside that they might stay but I couldn't accept this. I was too pessimistic. I thought that if I imagine they'll stay, in fact they won't and then I would suffer a lot....I don't know..(reverse psychology) Very Happy Very Happy
But the emotions and the waiting had a reason..a good one!!

Anyway..I'm very, very happy...these days were full of good news so I'm in a very good mood. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 21:25

If Albena wants to tell you about the FD.....let her.
I'm sure you want to know. Don't you?? You want..... :mdr:
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 22:07

Hi girls!!! Basketball I'm back from shower!

Dear Lerachka! Albena wants to tell you about new FD!? wow! Very Happy I want to know it Embarassed you can call to them and ask it! :kataus:

I really miss them so much Miss u! when dose they come back to U.S? Akiyuki and Nozomi came back to U.S yesterday!

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 22:31

mila wrote:
Hi girls!!! Basketball I'm back from shower!

Dear Lerachka! Albena wants to tell you about new FD!? wow! Very Happy I want to know it Embarassed you can call to them and ask it! :kataus:

I really miss them so much Miss u! when dose they come back to U.S? Akiyuki and Nozomi came back to U.S yesterday!
Wow Smile Meg! You were in a shower! Razz How nice Smile is there very hot in Japan now? I'd like to go to shower, too Laughing
Erm.. :blush2: yes, I can call them, but I must call to the Serebriany bor ice rink first.. Embarassed because I promised Maxim to find out one thing.. :blush2: but I can't find their phone number.. Sad

Shocked And Akiyuki and Nozomi stay??? Shocked Are you going to call them when they will be in the U.S.? Embarassed

Quote :
If Albena wants to tell you about the FD.....let her.
I'm sure you want to know. Don't you?? You want.....
Well, yes, Alex :mdr: I think I want :mdr: if I know, I have sooo many variants what to do with the info Razz :kataus:

Last edited by on Sat 24 Jun - 23:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 23:25

Hi girls!!! Basketball

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Wow Smile Meg! You were in a shower! Razz How nice Smile is there very hot in Japan now? I'd like to go to shower, too Laughing
Erm.. :blush2: yes, I can call them, but I must call to the Serebriany bor ice rink first.. Embarassed because I promised Maxim to find out one thing.. :blush2: but I can't find their phone number.. Sad

Yes, so hot and wet are here! pale we have to spend in "rainning season" from beginning of June to beginning of July! I don't like this pale So are they trainning in Bulgaria now? I'm not familiar to hear "Serebriany bor ice rink"... Smile Ohhhhh you promised to call them "one thing" :blush2:

Quote :
Shocked And Akiyuki and Nozomi stay??? Shocked Are you going to call them when they will be in the U.S.? Embarassed

Call to who? Embarassed Akiyuki and Nozomi? I don't know their phone number shocked I have read post about Akiyuki and Nozomi on their official forum, according to it, they came back to U.S yesterday! and will come back to Japan again for ice show mid of July! Very Happy

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 23:33

Lerka wrote:
Wooow, what a huuge hint, sestrichka! :kataus: :<33: Sooo.. sunday... Laughing So, we don't have trainings until august together :kataus: are you sure we don't train together? :kataus:

I know! :kataus: Well, apparently if the hints aren't super huge... no one will pick them up! Razz :lmd: Are training schedules are the same, too? :kataus: I should have known!!! Laughing This always happens. Razz zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 23:34

mila wrote:
Yes, so hot and wet are here! pale we have to spend in "rainning season" from beginning of June to beginning of July! I don't like this pale So are they trainning in Bulgaria now? I'm not familiar to hear "Serebriany bor ice rink"... Smile Ohhhhh you promised to call them "one thing" :blush2:
Uff.. yes, it's too hot in Moscow now, too. Not wet, but only very hot and stuffy. You can see people in the streets with fans. It's so funny Laughing Laughing Laughing yes, Albena and Maxim are in Bulgaria now, but they are planning to return to the USA next week already.. I love you And "Serebriany bor ice rink" is just one ice rink at the north of Moscow Wink don't worry, Meg! Not all the people in Moscow know about it :wink:

mila wrote:
Call to who? Embarassed Akiyuki and Nozomi? I don't know their phone number shocked I have read post about Akiyuki and Nozomi on their official forum, according to it, they came back to U.S yesterday! and will come back to Japan again for ice show mid of July! Very Happy
No.. :blush2: To call to Albena and Maxim, of course.. :blush2:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 23:38

Lana wrote:
I know! :kataus: Well, apparently if the hints aren't super huge... no one will pick them up! Razz :lmd: Are training schedules are the same, too? :kataus: I should have known!!! Laughing This always happens. Razz zvet
:kataus: ok :kataus: but, I do understand the hints Razz sometimes :kataus: and only VERY HUGE ones :kataus: Razz :lmd: yes, injured girls who have no trainings until august Wink who are they?! lol!
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 23:57

Hi girls!!! Basketball

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Uff.. yes, it's too hot in Moscow now, too. Not wet, but only very hot and stuffy. You can see people in the streets with fans. It's so funny Laughing Laughing Laughing yes, Albena and Maxim are in Bulgaria now, but they are planning to return to the USA next week already.. I love you And "Serebriany bor ice rink" is just one ice rink at the north of Moscow Wink don't worry, Meg! Not all the people in Moscow know about it :wink:

There aren't wet! that's good weather! sunny I don't like wet..... pale I'm uncomfortable with this! and my hair spread with wet weather! pale Ohhhh finally, Albena and Maxim are going to concentrate trainning in U.S!! cheers I'm soooooooooo curious about their program!!!!! Very Happy

mila wrote:
No.. :blush2: To call to Albena and Maxim, of course.. :blush2:

Erm... Embarassed I want to talk with them... :blush2: but I'm afraid if they'd be uncomfortable with my calling shocked and I'm always nervous when I call to them!! Embarassed

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 1:07

Am I completely psychic or just a total liar if I say that I knew that both Lera and Lana knew and that Albena and Maxim were staying in? :kataus: It wasn't hard to figure out that Lera knew, and I decided that Lana must know too when her MSN away message switched from stretching stretching incessantly stretching (or whatever Smile) to "i know" (now, whether or not that's actually related, I have no idea, but I decided all on my own that that meant that she knew about Albena and Max's decision :kataus: ).

And you were both way too cheerful for the news to be that they were retiring. :kataus:

I actually didn't pick up on the baby hint, I guess I have too many friends who are about the same age and saying "We want kids, but we just want to be married for awhile first!", so I was like, well, Albena and Maxim not having kids right away means absolutely nothing to me. lol! My only issue was that I really did think that there was a possibility that Lana and Lera were both just really pulling one over on the whole board, so I had an itty bitty shred of doubt. However, also there was a little thing from Artur Verner that said they were staying in at least for Europeans so Grace made a math problem out of it like
Lera cheerful + Lana's away message (Lana cheerful) + Artur Verner = Grace should just go ahead and plan to go to Worlds next year.

:kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 1:17

Grace wrote:
Am I completely psychic or just a total liar if I say that I knew that both Lera and Lana knew and that Albena and Maxim were staying in? :kataus: It wasn't hard to figure out that Lera knew, and I decided that Lana must know too when her MSN away message switched from stretching stretching incessantly stretching (or whatever Smile) to "i know" (now, whether or not that's actually related, I have no idea, but I decided all on my own that that meant that she knew about Albena and Max's decision :kataus: ).
:kataus: :kataus: Ohh, Lana!! :kataus: I haven't been to MSN for agggesss! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Yes, I knew that Grace knew that we knew and that she knew their decision :kataus: jocolor lol! Grace, your story is a real detective Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 1:35

Lera wrote!
Quote :
I haven't been to MSN for agggesss! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Yes, I knew that Grace knew that we knew and that she knew their decision :kataus: jocolor lol! Grace, your story is a real detective :lol

YOU ARE SOOO CUTE, LERA!! :<33:

I HAVEN'T BEEN TO MINE EITHER! nooo nooo

BUT, I know what's really important concerning Albie and Max through this wonderful FORUM! :stari: :stari: :vo:

BESOS!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 1:42

Maria wrote:
YOU ARE SOOO CUTE, LERA!! :<33:
I HAVEN'T BEEN TO MINE EITHER! nooo nooo
BESOS!!!
Ohhh, thank you, querida mia! :<33: :dube: I just thought: "Where is our dear Maria?" scratch And now you are here, with us! Bravo!
But I understand you must be very busy :<33:
BESOS :<33: :<33: zvet
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 1:55

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Ohhh, thank you, querida mia! :<33: :dube: I just thought: "Where is our dear Maria?" scratch And now you are here, with us! Bravo!
But I understand you must be very busy :<33:
BESOS

I am ALWAYS WITH YOU, queridas mias! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 , even if these last weeks have been very difficult and I have still loads of work! Smile Smile Smile

ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT SKATING AND ABOUT ALBIE AND MAX! heart2 heart2 sunny sunny

I AN SOOOO HAPPY THAT I AM GOING TO SEE THEM SKATING AGAIN!

sunny sunny sunny sunny ☀THIS HAS ALREADY BRIGHTENED MY DAYS!!! sunny sunny sunny sunny

LOVE YOU ALL! loveall
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 3:17

Lerka wrote:
:kataus: ok :kataus: but, I do understand the hints Razz sometimes :kataus: and only VERY HUGE ones :kataus: Razz :lmd: yes, injured girls who have no trainings until august Wink who are they?! lol!

:kataus: Well, we aren't exactly subtle. :kataus: Anyhow, I am around all day tomorrow, because England is playing. Laughing My father, who has randomly decided to become a huge football fan, will be glued to the TV set. Shocked Rolling Eyes :mdr2: Was that HUGE enough for you, sestrichka? :kataus:
Still injured... Lerka with her injur How dull. Apparently, the sports therapist will have to "release" my hip, if this continues. Rolling Eyes How fun.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 3:34

Grace wrote:

:kataus: Ack, I hadn't realized that anyone actually *read* my MSN away message. :kataus: Fine. I will admit it. Razz The stupid message was about them staying. I changed it, after a day, though. :zy: I decided that I was underestimating all the AM fans on my MSN list. :kataus: I should have known that you would have figured it out, Grace! :kataus: In the future, I should just keep my away message empty. Razz Ha!

Quote :
And you were both way too cheerful for the news to be that they were retiring. :kataus:

True. :kataus: See, Lerochka? We really aren't subtle in the slightest. Embarassed

Quote :
My only issue was that I really did think that there was a possibility that Lana and Lera were both just really pulling one over on the whole board, so I had an itty bitty shred of doubt. However, also there was a little thing from Artur Verner that said they were staying in at least for Europeans so Grace made a math problem out of it like
Lera cheerful + Lana's away message (Lana cheerful) + Artur Verner = Grace should just go ahead and plan to go to Worlds next year.

Pull one on the whole board? :kataus: Would we actually do something like that, Grace? :kataus: It would be quite crazy, if this had all been just a conspiracy plot between me and Lerka. Wink I hadn't heard about that Artur Verner thing. Suspect Okay, I seriously need those Russian lessons. Laughing Very clever math problem. :kataus: The moral of this story is that you should never ever underestimate Grace. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 17:52

Lana wrote about the hints!
Quote :
kataus: Ack, I hadn't realized that anyone actually *read* my MSN away message. :kataus: Fine. I will admit it. Razz The stupid message was about them staying. I changed it, after a day, though

I think I read it..but I did not realize what you meat at the time!!
scratch scratch scratch

Are you stupid of so BEA!!!

BUT ..I AM GLAD THEY STAYYY Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 18:13

Bea wrote:
I think I read it..but I did not realize what you meat at the time!!
scratch scratch scratch

Well, usually my away message or MSN name has nothing to do with skating. Embarassed It wasn't meant as a hint, either. Wink It was just me being cheeky. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 21:23

Lerka wrote:
:kataus: :kataus: Ohh, Lana!! :kataus: I haven't been to MSN for agggesss! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Yes, I knew that Grace knew that we knew and that she knew their decision :kataus: jocolor lol!

:kataus: I know youuu haven't been on MSN for ages, sestrichka. :kataus: Maybe you should, so you can supervise what I make my "away messages". Embarassed :zy: :kataus: And I actually did have a suspicion that Grace knew. Wink
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 1:34

Hmm..this whole detective story is very interesting.
subtle..not subtle...too subtle...not subtle enough...decisions, decisions!!

It's hard, eh? :kataus:

Well, I haven't read your away message but I'm not sure I would have realised you know. I picked-up some hints but I think I "ignored" them. I knew about Lerka but not about you Lana. Smile You were, from my point of view, safe Razz

Grace, you are great!! Relaxed, calm and very rational. I can't play by this rules...I'm more of a chaotic person. I love your deductions Wink

Yahoooo!!! <- this is so cute!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! That's me..I'm that happy right now, because of the decision Alby & Max!!
Yahoooo!!! Weeeeee.... Yahoooo!!!
Alex is almost screaming, yelling and jumping. I'm very enthusiastic about this....and curious Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 1:53

Maria wrote:

I am ALWAYS WITH YOU, queridas mias! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 , even if these last weeks have been very difficult and I have still loads of work! Smile Smile Smile

ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT SKATING AND ABOUT ALBIE AND MAX! heart2 heart2 sunny sunny

I AN SOOOO HAPPY THAT I AM GOING TO SEE THEM SKATING AGAIN!

sunny sunny sunny sunny ☀THIS HAS ALREADY BRIGHTENED MY DAYS!!! sunny sunny sunny sunny

LOVE YOU ALL! loveall

I'm very, very happy to see you Maria. I miss you and your happy, sweet messages.
What you said is really nice heart2

I hope you have more time soon, to have the chance to rest and recover. Smile
Take care of you, kisses :<33:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 3:46

Lana wrote:
Pull one on the whole board? :kataus: Would we actually do something like that, Grace? :kataus: It would be quite crazy, if this had all been just a conspiracy plot between me and Lerka. Wink
Wow, I'm going to have a hard time explaining this. :kataus: I didn't mean it as in a "conspiracy", what I was really thinking was that maybe you two knew that they were retiring, and in order not to spill the beans* before you'd been given permission to spill the beans, maybe you were overcompensating a little by being extremely cheery. :vo: So I didn't really mean it like you would be trying to trick us, just that you were trying very very hard to keep the secret properly.

Quote :
I hadn't heard about that Artur Verner thing. Suspect Okay, I seriously need those Russian lessons. Laughing Very clever math problem. :kataus: The moral of this story is that you should never ever underestimate Grace. Wink
Well. I try. :kataus:

alexandra wrote:
Grace, you are great!! Relaxed, calm and very rational. I can't play by this rules...I'm more of a chaotic person. I love your deductions Wink
Oh no, I'm not really that relaxed, calm, or rational. Wink But since I have been to law school, I've learned to think logically, so as you see I put this particular mystery together like a math problem. :kataus: "Hmmmm.... if I know that Lera knows and she's very cheerful, and if Lana's away message says blah and I know Lera would probably tell her, then..." :kataus: It's all about the "if/then" statements. lol!

*"spill the beans" = to tell a secret (in case anyone doesn't know this phrase Smile)
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 11:11

ALEX WROTE!
Quote :
I'm very, very happy to see you Maria. I miss you and your happy, sweet messages.
What you said is really nice heart2

I hope you have more time soon, to have the chance to rest and recover. Smile
Take care of you, kisses

THANK YOU Kisssssssssss FOR YOUR KIND WORDS!!! Kisssssssssss

loveall Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To stay.. or not to stay..
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next