Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To stay.. or not to stay..

Go down 
+10
Albinka
Serena
alexandra
Bea
Marina
Grace
mila
Maria
Lana
*MAGic diable*
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What do you think? Albena and Maxim..
Of course, they stay!
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Vote_lcap33%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
Erm.. they stay I think! :)
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Vote_lcap38%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 9 ]
I don't want, but I think they retire.. :(
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Vote_lcap13%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
They will retire. Impossible to think anything else.
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Vote_lcap13%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
I don't care.
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 13:23

Grace wrote:
*"spill the beans" = to tell a secret (in case anyone doesn't know this phrase Smile)
Thank you, Grace! Kisssssssssss I love new expressions Razz and I was really curious about this one in english heart2

Quote :
I was really thinking was that maybe you two knew that they were retiring, and in order not to spill the beans* before you'd been given permission to spill the beans, maybe you were overcompensating a little by being extremely cheery.
Oh, I'm not really sure if I could be extremely cheery if the secret was "they retire" :kataus: but.. who knows.. :kataus: we will try next year Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 2:03

Maria wrote:
ALEX WROTE!
Quote :
I'm very, very happy to see you Maria. I miss you and your happy, sweet messages.
What you said is really nice heart2

I hope you have more time soon, to have the chance to rest and recover. Smile
Take care of you, kisses

THANK YOU Kisssssssssss FOR YOUR KIND WORDS!!! Kisssssssssss

loveall Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss lovely heart

anytime querida!! heart2

I realise how poor my grammar is...how poor my english is. I was supposed to say: "What you said was really nice" or "What you say is really nice". I'm sorry..I hate this feeling Sad
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 2:06

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Quote :
I was really thinking was that maybe you two knew that they were retiring, and in order not to spill the beans* before you'd been given permission to spill the beans, maybe you were overcompensating a little by being extremely cheery.
Oh, I'm not really sure if I could be extremely cheery if the secret was "they retire" :kataus: but.. who knows.. :kataus: we will try next year Laughing

Yes, I agree with you Lerochka. I couldn't be very cheery either. Especially if you wish they stay. But, who knows...It's easier to hide things when writing than when talking face-to face.

Hugs :<33:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 2:08

alexandra wrote:
I realise how poor my grammar is...how poor my english is. I was supposed to say: "What you said was really nice" or "What you say is really nice". I'm sorry..I hate this feeling Sad

not to be a grammar critic... Embarassed but, the correct variant is "what you said was really nice". Smile and Alex, your english isn't poor at all! Very Happy besides, by writing here you are only going to improve! zvet so, don't worry! Wink hehe
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 2:22

alexandra wrote:
Well, I haven't read your away message but I'm not sure I would have realised you know. I picked-up some hints but I think I "ignored" them. I knew about Lerka but not about you Lana. Smile You were, from my point of view, safe Razz

:kataus: You hadn't read it? :kataus: That's sort of funny. You were the only one here, who I talked to on MSN, when the away message was up. :wink: hmm... I'm not quite sure that I understand correctly. Embarassed (sorry Alex Embarassed) Did you think that Lerka might know? And that I wouldn't? Wink
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 2:24

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:

not to be a grammar critic... Embarassed but, the correct variant is "what you said was really nice". Smile and Alex, your english isn't poor at all! Very Happy besides, by writing here you are only going to improve! zvet so, don't worry! Wink hehe

Thank you dear Lana for everything you said, and of course for the right variant. Embarassed Looking back and reading some messages I see a lot of mistakes and sometimes I'm so confused that I probably mix everything..topicality, grammar...bleah.
Yes, I really hope to improve my english.

:<33:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 2:34

alexandra wrote:
Thank you dear Lana for everything you said, and of course for the right variant. Embarassed Looking back and reading some messages I see a lot of mistakes and sometimes I'm so confused that I probably mix everything..topicality, grammar...bleah.
Yes, I really hope to improve my english.

:<33:

Well, mistakes are normal. Wink But you write so much!!! Shocked And not just the amount of messages, but the length of them. Wink I actually really admire that. Rose I would never have the confidence to write such long texts in my 2nd or 3rd language. Erm.. You said, that you hope to improve your english... but you already have, Alex! :<33: There is a huge difference between your messages here and the ones you wrote a year ago on the MSN group. :wink: You might not see it, but I honestly do! zvet
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 2:56

Lana wrote:

Well, mistakes are normal. Wink But you write so much!!! Shocked And not just the amount of messages, but the length of them. Wink I actually really admire that. Rose I would never have the confidence to write such long texts in my 2nd or 3rd language. Erm..
But I have to...Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I feel the need to comunicate. This urge is higher here, on the forum. Although I know it's public and that my english is not the best..and that when a native speaker reads my messages he/she probably laughs a lot....Embarassed Embarassed I don't know...I should probably write less.
I feel the need to crawl in a corner and stay there till my english is better Embarassed Embarassed

Quote :

You said, that you hope to improve your english... but you already have, Alex! :<33: There is a huge difference between your messages here and the ones you wrote a year ago on the MSN group. :wink: You might not see it, but I honestly do! zvet[/size]

You really think so? Embarassed
heart2 thank you my dear!! heart2
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 9:58

alexandra wrote:

I feel the need to crawl in a corner and stay there till my english is better Embarassed Embarassed [/size]
Yeah, let's all crawl in a corner and stay there till our english becomes better! :kataus: and that will never happen Exclamation if we just stand and wait Smile we must practice it by writing loooonnnnggg messages to make Lana laugh and maybe.. correct them sometimes.. :blush2: Rose when they are toooo bad! Laughing Otherwise, poor Lanochka could talk only with herself or with Grace sometimes Laughing because, Alex, remember, you are not native speaker, I am not, Maria is not, Bea is not, Vania is not... Razz but we talk with eachother, we understand eachother, Lana understands us Kisssssssssss Grace understands us Rose and.. it's a pleasure for everyone!!!!!!!!!!! :stari:
I'm often very confused with my english, too.. but.. I neeeed talking with you all!!!!
:<33: :<33: :<33: loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 16:04

alexandra wrote:
But I have to...Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I feel the need to comunicate. This urge is higher here, on the forum. Although I know it's public and that my english is not the best..and that when a native speaker reads my messages he/she probably laughs a lot....Embarassed Embarassed I don't know...I should probably write less.
I feel the need to crawl in a corner and stay there till my english is better Embarassed Embarassed

Aleeex... I hope you aren't implying that I laugh at your messages. Suspect Because, I have never done so. Wink The truth is that english is very, very good. It's almost good enough that you could get away with pretending to be a native speaker. Smile Anyhow, when I read your messages, I don't care about the grammar or spelling. I just care about what you've written. Wink So, you musn't say things like that you need to write less. Suspect
Nooo, Alex... Where are you going? Shocked Get out of that corner!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 16:23

Lerka wrote:
Yeah, let's all crawl in a corner and stay there till our english becomes better! :kataus: and that will never happen Exclamation if we just stand and wait Smile we must practice it by writing loooonnnnggg messages to make Lana laugh and maybe.. correct them sometimes.. :blush2: Rose when they are toooo bad! Laughing

Not another person implying that I laugh at you, when you make english mistakes. No You must know that's not true, sestrichka. :disap: I don't go around correcting what you've written, either. Embarassed If someone asks a question about grammar, I will definitly answer it. Smile but otherwise, do you see me going around correcting everyone? Wink I do think you definitly have a point, Lerochka. Rose If you all go off into corners, you won't get any practice. Smile So, no corners. Pleeease. :kataus: I would miss you all too much! :<33: No sestrichka? No Alex? Crying or Very sad Weep
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 18:22

Do you know if Albie and Max are already in America confused do they train again?
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 21:37

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Do you know if Albie and Max are already in America confused do they train again?
[/quote]

Perhaps they are! sunny sunny Very Happy Very Happy

Please, LERA, say something about the matter! :wink: :wink:

:dube:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 23:02

Lana wrote:
Not another person implying that I laugh at you, when you make english mistakes. No You must know that's not true, sestrichka. :disap: I don't go around correcting what you've written, either. Embarassed If someone asks a question about grammar, I will definitly answer it. Smile but otherwise, do you see me going around correcting everyone? Wink I do think you definitly have a point, Lerochka. Rose If you all go off into corners, you won't get any practice. Smile So, no corners. Pleeease. :kataus: I would miss you all too much! :<33: No sestrichka? No Alex? Crying or Very sad Weep
no, no, I don't imply that you laugh at us :lmd: I know that you don't, sestrichka! :flag: Rose but I guess it's still funny a bit :wink: :blush2: or maybe even cute in a way.. :twist: And I know that you have never gone around correcting our mistakes.. I just wanted to say that it could be very useful sometimes :wink: if our mistakes are not "tiny" it would be so great if you could correct them :angel2: to teach us \/ I would be a very diligent pupil \/ Ugu-ugu Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! Lerka with her injur And, yesss Razz no corners :wink: I will die there without you! Vse
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 23:24

Lerka wrote:
no, no, I don't imply that you laugh at us :lmd: I know that you don't, sestrichka! :flag: Rose but I guess it's still funny a bit :wink: :blush2: or maybe even cute in a way.. :twist: And I know that you have never gone around correcting our mistakes.. I just wanted to say that it could be very useful sometimes :wink: if our mistakes are not "tiny" it would be so great if you could correct them :angel2: to teach us \/ I would be a very diligent pupil \/ Ugu-ugu Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! Lerka with her injur And, yesss Razz no corners :wink: I will die there without you! Vse

It seems I have misunderstood you, sestrichka! :lmd: It's true that sometimes the way you phrase things is cute. zvet Not wrong, but different, you know? Wink Anyhow, Lerochka usually your mistakes are tiny. :respect: Bravo! If I see anything "huge", I'll inform you if you like. :wink: But otherwise, it's not really necessary! Kisssssssssss And gooood, we can do without the corners! sunny (This smiley is so gruesome -> Vse I perfer this one -> just because we love It's more friendly. :kataus:)
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 2:14

*MAGic diable* wrote:
alexandra wrote:

I feel the need to crawl in a corner and stay there till my english is better Embarassed Embarassed [/size]
Yeah, let's all crawl in a corner and stay there till our english becomes better! :kataus: and that will never happen Exclamation if we just stand and wait Smile we must practice it by writing loooonnnnggg messages to make Lana laugh and maybe.. correct them sometimes.. :blush2: Rose when they are toooo bad! Laughing Otherwise, poor Lanochka could talk only with herself or with Grace sometimes Laughing because, Alex, remember, you are not native speaker, I am not, Maria is not, Bea is not, Vania is not... Razz but we talk with eachother, we understand eachother, Lana understands us Kisssssssssss Grace understands us Rose and.. it's a pleasure for everyone!!!!!!!!!!! :stari:
I'm often very confused with my english, too.. but.. I neeeed talking with you all!!!!
:<33: :<33: :<33: loveall :stari:

I like what you say!! I like the way you think!!
It's very logical and it definelty made me feel better :<33: To tell you the truth I was very worried and ashamed yesterday but now I really feel better. I can and I will improve my english :vo:

Lana laughs when reading long messages, eh? :mdr2: like this?! At least I know how to make her feel better when necessary. :kataus: I will type Erm..work:) and type Erm..work:) and...guess what...type Erm..work:)

:kataus: :kataus:

What matters in the end is that we can comunicate here..all of us. And this is just perfect!!

You're very kind, both of you lovely heart
Thanks you :blush2:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 2:27

Lana wrote:
Aleeex... I hope you aren't implying that I laugh at your messages. Suspect Because, I have never done so. Wink The truth is that english is very, very good. It's almost good enough that you could get away with pretending to be a native speaker. Smile Anyhow, when I read your messages, I don't care about the grammar or spelling. I just care about what you've written. Wink So, you musn't say things like that you need to write less. Suspect
Nooo, Alex... Where are you going? Shocked Get out of that corner!!! Sad

No, of course i don't think you laugh "evilish" when reading our messages but I imagine it's funny to see mistakes, and like Lerka said, maybe cute. I was talking about other people (that I don't know). They might laugh but I shouldn't care, right?! I was feeling ashamed but it has nothing to do with you and your reactions..cause you actually had none. I meant to say that you never reacted bad...not ever.
By the way, your words are so sweet. They mean a lot, you know!? Kisssssssssss and Alex runs to buy flowers to give Lana zvet zvet. Long time without flowers, right?! I can't recall the last time I gave you any. So..I'm running...and here you go zvet

My room doesn't have corners anymore :kataus: so I'm not running anywhere, nor hidding. And I would also miss you like hell
loveall
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 2:56

OHH!!

I guess that I must make lots of mistakes too! :blink: :kataus:

I don't mind if the native english speakers want to correct Oh my poor head! me Erm.. Erm.. Don't worry Don't worry

lovely heart lovely heart

Beijinhos!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 3:29

alexandra wrote:
Lana laughs when reading long messages, eh? :mdr2: like this?! At least I know how to make her feel better when necessary. :kataus: I will type Erm..work:) and type Erm..work:) and...guess what...type Erm..work:)

*grumbles* No, it's more like this Twisted Evil and not this :mdr2:, actually. Lana is a very meeeean person. bla-bla-bla The things that you write make me feel better, Alex. lovely heart Not your occastional grammar errors. Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 3:41

alexandra wrote:
And I would also miss you like hell loveall
Well, as Lana's fellow native English speaker, I must say that the grammar in that sentence was perfect. :vo: lol!

Everyone here speaks much better English than I speak any of your native languages, so you should never be ashamed to write anything. Frankly, I'm amazed by all of you. heart2 :woow:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 3:47

alexandra wrote:
I was talking about other people (that I don't know). They might laugh but I shouldn't care, right?! I was feeling ashamed but it has nothing to do with you and your reactions..cause you actually had none. I meant to say that you never reacted bad...not ever.
By the way, your words are so sweet. They mean a lot, you know!? Kisssssssssss and Alex runs to buy flowers to give Lana zvet zvet. Long time without flowers, right?! I can't recall the last time I gave you any. So..I'm running...and here you go zvet

My room doesn't have corners anymore :kataus: so I'm not running anywhere, nor hidding. And I would also miss you like hell
loveall

I wouldn't worry about the opinions of strangers, Alex. Wink Besides, if they spend their time reading your messages to laugh at your mistakes... they need to get a life. Razz Hear that strangers? :kataus: I don't think that's very likely, anyways. lovely heart
Woww... flowers for me? :blush2: Thank you, Alex! Wink But I was only being honest. Kisssssssssss Still, flowers are very nice to receive! Very Happy So, thank you, darling! Thanks! Thanks!

Erm... Alex? Erm.. What did you do to get rid of the corners in your room? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 3:52

Grace wrote!

Quote :
Everyone here speaks much better English than I speak any of your native languages, so you should never be ashamed to write anything. Frankly, I'm amazed by all of you

THANK YOU, GRACE Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss lovely heart

YOU ARE VERY KIND!!! lovely heart

WONDERFUL ATHMOSPHERE!!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!

lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 19:32

Serena wrote:
OHH!!

I guess that I must make lots of mistakes too! :blink: :kataus:

I don't mind if the native english speakers want to correct Oh my poor head! me Erm.. Erm.. Don't worry Don't worry

lovely heart lovely heart

Beijinhos!

Yes, I agree. Even if I was feeling bad for my mistakes I could use help and corrections. They are very useful... Wink
Don't mind at all...If I am to be upset on somebody or so, that would be on me - for not learning enough gramamr Razz and vocabulary.

Kisses :<33:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 19:58

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:

*grumbles* No, it's more like this Twisted Evil and not this :mdr2:, actually. Lana is a very meeeean person. bla-bla-bla The things that you write make me feel better, Alex. lovely heart Not your occastional grammar errors. Kisssssssssss

heart2 Ok, I got the point. Smile I'm glad it's like this... you're very sweet Lana
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 20:04

Grace wrote:
alexandra wrote:
And I would also miss you like hell loveall
Well, as Lana's fellow native English speaker, I must say that the grammar in that sentence was perfect. :vo: lol!

Everyone here speaks much better English than I speak any of your native languages, so you should never be ashamed to write anything. Frankly, I'm amazed by all of you. heart2 :woow:

Hehee... Yahoooo!!!
Thank you dear Grace, what you said was very considerate and nice. It's very thoughtful of you. Thanks! Thanks! :smile:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To stay.. or not to stay..
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next