Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To stay.. or not to stay..

Go down 
+10
Albinka
Serena
alexandra
Bea
Marina
Grace
mila
Maria
Lana
*MAGic diable*
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

What do you think? Albena and Maxim..
Of course, they stay!
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Vote_lcap33%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
Erm.. they stay I think! :)
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Vote_lcap38%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 9 ]
I don't want, but I think they retire.. :(
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Vote_lcap13%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
They will retire. Impossible to think anything else.
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Vote_lcap13%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
I don't care.
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 20:17

Lana wrote:

Erm... Alex? Erm.. What did you do to get rid of the corners in your room? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Well... first of all I read your messages, than Lerka's and than Grace's message. :kataus: :kataus:
Than I realised I love being here and write and talk to you all. Than I decided I shouldn't complain so much....

You are all very supportive and nice..I don't need my cold, heartless corners. Right?? lol!

loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jun - 11:25

Grace wrote:

Everyone here speaks much better English than I speak any of your native languages, so you should never be ashamed to write anything. Frankly, I'm amazed by all of you. heart2 :woow:

Thanks, Grace :<33: zvet you're so nice!

If I'm not wrong, I think you translated part of one BG interview of Albie and Max. It was you? I was surprised, do you speak Bulgarian?
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jun - 4:40

It was me, yes. My Bulgarian is terrible, I can hardly write or speak it, but I can read it okay because I do speak Russian and during my last year at law school I wrote my major paper about education law in Bulgaria, and an awful lot of that material was only available in Bulgarian. Shocked So I got a Bulgarian-English dictionary and spent a lot of time that semester translating, like, entire court decisions. Shocked It took a very, very, very long time.

Now I'm trying to reteach myself :study: because I'm applying for a position that might possibly end up with me in Bulgaria if I get the position at all. But unfortunately with my current job I have absolutely no time to study. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jun - 11:26

Grace wrote:
... an awful lot of that material was only available in Bulgarian. Shocked So I got a Bulgarian-English dictionary and spent a lot of time that semester translating, like, entire court decisions. Shocked It took a very, very, very long time.

Wow cheers this is wonderful! I mean, it's wonderful that you speak Russian and some Bulgarian zvet zvet

Grace wrote:
Now I'm trying to reteach myself :study: because I'm applying for a position that might possibly end up with me in Bulgaria if I get the position at all.

lol! I wish you good luck (if you want the job) and I hope you'll have more time to study Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss [/quote]
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jun - 13:31

Grace wrote! about the translation of the interview!
Quote :
It was me, yes. My Bulgarian is terrible, I can hardly write or speak it, but I can read it okay because I do speak Russian and during my last year at law school I wrote my major paper about education law in Bulgaria, and an awful lot of that material was only available in Bulgarian. Shocked So I got a Bulgarian-English dictionary and spent a lot of time that semester translating, like, entire court decisions. Shocked It took a very, very, very long time.

Now I'm trying to reteach myself :study: because I'm applying for a position that might possibly end up with me in Bulgaria if I get the position at all. But unfortunately with my current job I have absolutely no time to study. Razz

WOWWW, GRACE!!! THANK YOU!!
I am impressed!!!

I wish you good luck for your future job!!

BESOS!!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jul - 17:47

Grace wrote:

Dear Grace, your actual job sounds so hard. saaad You seem to have a lot of work and the pressure is high. I sincerelly hope you'll have some time for you, to relax, to relearn bulgarian and for everything else you want to do.
At least, I hope the job is rewarding Wink

Take care...

I forgot to thank you for the details about competitions. It was very interesting to read all that...beetwen lines Wink
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 2:11

alexandra wrote:
Dear Grace, your actual job sounds so hard. saaad You seem to have a lot of work and the pressure is high. I sincerelly hope you'll have some time for you, to relax, to relearn bulgarian and for everything else you want to do.
At least, I hope the job is rewarding Wink

Take care...

I forgot to thank you for the details about competitions. It was very interesting to read all that...beetwen lines Wink
You are very welcome. Wink

My job... oh, my job. It's not really that it's very difficult, it might be for someone with no legal training, but for a lawyer it's an easy job. It is high pressure, though-- my job is to review documents that might be used as evidence in a very big lawsuit, and the court order is that we have to have them ready on 1 August, but there are 25 MILLION pages of documents to get through. So I (and of course the other people who are also doing this job) work from 08.00 to 19.00 from Monday to Friday, and 08.30 to 17.00 on Saturday and Sunday. Tuesday will be my first day off in a month, because it's Independence Day here and even this law firm is not crazy enough to try to make us come in on a holiday like that. :kataus:

Of course, there are good things, too. I really like most of the people I'm working with, the job pays very well, and (the best thing :kataus: ) all of the documents we're reviewing are kept on a particular web server, so if we're at work and the server goes down (which it does quite often Wink) they have to pay us even though we're not working.

Yesterday the computers were down and I got paid $300 while doing nothing but watching the Portugal/England match. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 17:33

Grace wrote:

So I (and of course the other people who are also doing this job) work from 08.00 to 19.00 from Monday to Friday, and 08.30 to 17.00 on Saturday and Sunday. Tuesday will be my first day off in a month, because it's Independence Day here and even this law firm is not crazy enough to try to make us come in on a holiday like that. :kataus:

Almost 12 hours...huh. It's pretty much...so, I bet a day off is more than welcomed. Enjoy and relax...

Grace wrote:

Yesterday the computers were down and I got paid $300 while doing nothing but watching the Portugal/England match. :kataus:

hehehe....good for you Wink
So, this is the best part in your job, right?! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To stay.. or not to stay..
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6