Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To stay.. or not to stay..

Go down 
+10
Albinka
Serena
alexandra
Bea
Marina
Grace
mila
Maria
Lana
*MAGic diable*
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What do you think? Albena and Maxim..
Of course, they stay!
To stay.. or not to stay.. Vote_lcap33%To stay.. or not to stay.. Vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
Erm.. they stay I think! :)
To stay.. or not to stay.. Vote_lcap38%To stay.. or not to stay.. Vote_rcap
 38% [ 9 ]
I don't want, but I think they retire.. :(
To stay.. or not to stay.. Vote_lcap13%To stay.. or not to stay.. Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
They will retire. Impossible to think anything else.
To stay.. or not to stay.. Vote_lcap13%To stay.. or not to stay.. Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
I don't care.
To stay.. or not to stay.. Vote_lcap3%To stay.. or not to stay.. Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

To stay.. or not to stay.. Empty
PostSubject: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 0:03

Well.. let's start our wonderful conversation! lol! Still.. no important news for you, but.. you will have them VERY soon! :zy: :zy: :zy:

Last edited by on Sun 18 Jun - 0:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 0:14

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

"I don't care"??? Razz Lerochka, I cannot believe you put that as an option. Shocked It sounds so cold. :blink: Erm... are we supposed to tell you what we voted for? :blush2:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 0:24

Lana wrote:
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

"I don't care"??? Razz Lerochka, I cannot believe you put that as an option. Shocked It sounds so cold. :blink: Erm... are we supposed to tell you what we voted for? :blush2:
This was an option for N/K's fans who READ our forum!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: I'm very thoughtful, am I not? :zy: I think I know what you voted for, sestrichka! :kataus: :wink:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 2:08

DEAREST LERA, QUERIDA MIA!!! heart2

THIS IS A WONDERFUL IDEA!!! :stari: nice :surce:

YOU ARE A WONDERFUL ADMINISTRATOR!!! :surce:
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 2:38

Hi girls!!! Basketball

Dear Lerachka! it's so nice idea to put a poll like this! Razz I already voted!!!!!

I ONLY HOPE THEY STAY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 3:41

See, I don't like this because now if I vote that I don't care, it makes me sound coldhearted. :kataus: But I don't care, for many reasons that I've stated in this forum before. Smile It's not that I don't care about them, it's that I know they'll do what's right for them, so I'm fine with whatever they do. I don't have the slightest idea what they'll do, so I'm excited about the prospects for me to watch them if they stay and I'm excited about the prospects for them personally if they don't. Razz So, in case anyone's wondering, yeah, I'm the one who voted that I don't care. Wink

(Maybe I'm supposed to know or think that they're leaning a particular way? Wink Well, I don't, and I'm not going to guess. Razz lol! )
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 5:06

Lerka wrote:
This was an option for N/K's fans who READ our forum!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: I'm very thoughtful, am I not? :zy: I think I know what you voted for, sestrichka! :kataus: :wink:

:kataus: Yes, you are very thoughtful, sestrichka! :lmd: hmm... do your great-adminstrator-powers let you see who voted for what? Suspect Well, it's probably pretty obvious to you, which option I voted for. :kataus: Mind waves or such? :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 14:30

Lana wrote:
:kataus: Yes, you are very thoughtful, sestrichka! :lmd: hmm... do your great-adminstrator-powers let you see who voted for what? Suspect Well, it's probably pretty obvious to you, which option I voted for. :kataus: Mind waves or such? :kataus:
Embarassed Oops, but Grace is not N/K fan.. :blush2: but I understand her Rolling Eyes erm, not my great-adminstrator-powers, but only my sometimes-great-quickwitted-nature let me guess this Razz :kataus: Or maybe mind waves, yes :lmd: Laughing
Quote :
Maybe I'm supposed to know or think that they're leaning a particular way? Wink Well, I don't, and I'm not going to guess.
Ok Wink we will just tell it very soon Smile as for the poll.. it was just to see how many crazy girls like me we have :twist: :mdr: Crazee
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 15:23

My vote : "I don't want, but I think they retire.. Sad"

Now, I must explain why I have voted this option, right ? lol! OK... To tell you the truth, I don't know what to think, but I prefer to think that they retire. Like that, if they stay, I will be the happiest on the Earth ! Bravo! But if they retire although I thought they stay... I will do a nervous breakdown Sovsem togo chto li? .
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 18:02

Dear Girls!

I have just voted Errm..I think they stay , because that's waht I think it's going to happen! Surprised Basketball Basketball

They may have hesitated at first, but now they think they can win another competitions.., at least the Euros!

I won't be desperate, if they retire!! I'll miss them verrrrry much Sad Sad because I care for them verrrry much , but what can I do???
I have to accept their choice!

loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 18:18

hello... Hey! Hey!

The poll is a great idea, this is the first we have and it's very interesting. Thanks Lerochka :<33:

I voted..and I agree with Marina. Sad Sad I'm pessimistic as always. It hurts to imagine this perspective but I think they will retire Sad from competitions. It's like a self-defence mechanism, you said it perfectly mon petite Marina!! It's too much painful to think they'll stay and than realise the contrary Sad
On the other hand, if they retire I'm sure this was because they considerd this the best choice, so I will be happy for them. I am happy if they are happy with their decisions....

Although I have so many reasons .... they could...I will miss them Sad Sad so much..I don't know..Sad

I'm sorry girls, I really have to go, I don't have time so I don't think I'll answer to most of the messages Sad See you soon.

Many, many kisses my dears. :<33:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 22:28

I already voted yesterday , but I feel I have to explain why I vete that they stay! Smile Smile

In my case it's just a hunch! I think that they are going to risk heart2
another season! heart2 :teasing: :teasing:

Of course I run the risk of being very disappointed, because I love them very much!!!
:surce: :surce: :surce:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun - 0:01

QUERIDAS MIAS!

I think I have to expain why I voted ERMM..They stay , I think! Very Happy

I voted this way because I think Albena and Max have everything to repeat the great victory of this season! Very Happy
They must have sought some advice and after having thought it over with their coaches..I think their decision will be TO STAY!

I hope I am not very wrong! shocked shocked
If they don't stay ,I understand, but I am going to miss them very much!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad

OS QUIERO MUCHISIMO, ALBIE Y MAX!!

LOOOOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!! :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun - 1:16

Maria wrote
Quote :
I hope I am not very wrong! shocked shocked
If they don't stay ,I understand, but I am going to miss them very much!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad

WELL..LET´S BE REALISTIC! :zy: Hey!
THEY CAN HAVE GOOD CHANCES TO WIN AGAIN!!! bg2 bg2
BUT..THEY MAY JUST WANT TO STOP!!
IF THEY DO, WE HAVE TO UNDESRTAND!!

:dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Albinka
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
Albinka

Number of posts : 16
Residence : Rostov
Registration date : 2006-04-08

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun - 8:01

Hi, girls! Very Happy
I would like to be optimistic like you, but I can't. I remember after Calgary I asked Lerka if Albena and Maxim could stay and she said for me that they retire for 99,99999..% Sad Then I was too sad but I submited this and now I think they don't stay. But if they stay... I don't know what I will do! I die from happiness! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun - 12:36

Albinka wrote!
Quote :
I remember after Calgary I asked Lerka if Albena and Maxim could stay and she said for me that they retire for 99,99999..% Sad Then I was too sad but I submited this and now I think they don't stay. But if they stay... I don't know what I will do! I die from happiness! lol![/

Thanks for sharing all you know with us!
What can I say???
Wish them all the happiness in the world and I miss them! Sad
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun - 12:47

Albinka wrote:
I remember after Calgary I asked Lerka if Albena and Maxim could stay and she said for me that they retire for 99,99999..% Sad

I die from happiness! lol!

Well, there's still 0,000001% chance that they stay! I love you And maybe this chance is higher now Suspect it's not necessary to tell this, it's clear that I'LL BE VERRRRRRRY HAPPY lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun - 14:12

Vania wrote:
Albinka wrote:
I remember after Calgary I asked Lerka if Albena and Maxim could stay and she said for me that they retire for 99,99999..% Sad

I die from happiness! lol!

Well, there's still 0,000001% chance that they stay! I love you And maybe this chance is higher now Suspect it's not necessary to tell this, it's clear that I'LL BE VERRRRRRRY HAPPY lol! lol!
Ohhh, Vanichka, you are so optimistic! Very Happy flower lol! But, you are right, I told about 99,99999% just after Worlds, but.. it was 3 months ago! lol! So.. I think now we have another correlation of percentage. :twist:
So, queridinha Bea, it's to early to miss them! :angel2:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jun - 0:00

LERA WROTE!!
Quote :
But, you are right, I told about 99,99999% just after Worlds, but.. it was 3 months ago! lol! So.. I think now we have another correlation of percentage. :twist:
So, queridinha Bea, it's to early to miss them

OHHH!!! DEAR, DEAREST LERA!!! THAT WAS THREE MONTHS AGO!! SOOO , THEY MAY HAVE CHANGE THEIR MINDS! sunny sunny

SOME OF YOU MAY THINK I AM SELFISH, BUT I HOPE THEY STAY!!
IT WOULD MAKE ME VERY HAPPYYY!!! heart2

CONGRATS, LERA! :<33: THE POLL WAS A GRAT IDEA!!! :vo:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jun - 3:33

Well, either they're coming back or Lerka is faking us out pretty well. :kataus:

I will not be surprised no matter what happens, but I did realize yesterday that if they retire, it's almost guaranteed that a team whose skating I don't respect that much will win Worlds, since the judges don't seem to want to give it to Isabelle and Olivier. So that would be bad. For me. Suspect Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jun - 8:46

Grace wrote:
Well, either they're coming back or Lerka is faking us out pretty well. :kataus:
Who?!?! Shocked :kataus: Me?? :zy: :zy: Graaaaaceeee... Razz :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jun - 11:07

Grace wrote:
I did realize yesterday that if they retire, it's almost guaranteed that a team whose skating I don't respect that much will win Worlds, since the judges don't seem to want to give it to Isabelle and Olivier. So that would be bad. For me. Suspect Razz

You're right, Grace! For me it will be bad too Rolling Eyes if Albie and Max retire, and Belbin/Agosto became champions, sorry to say it (you're from USA), but I don't like them so much poklon poklon I liked them when they skated between the Juniors, because the concurrence wasn't so strong, but now ... nooo I don't think they deserve the 1st place.

Lerkaaaa, please tell us IMMEDIATELY when you have any information about they stay or they retire poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jun - 13:14

Vania wrote:
For me it will be bad too Rolling Eyes if Albie and Max retire, and Belbin/Agosto became champions, sorry to say it (you're from USA), but I don't like them so much poklon poklon
Don't worry, you can't offend me by saying that. :kataus: I've never been a patriotic sports fan (I'm totally cheering for Ghana to beat the US in the World Cup :queen: ). I'm from the US, as you say, and I don't like B/A's skating much either. Or Dubreuil/Lauzon, whom I do actually like as a team, I just don't think they're good enough to even be close to being World Champions. Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jun - 22:36

Ok.. 8 votes for "staying".. 6 votes for "retirement".. and the Grace's one :kataus: lol!

Vania wrote:
Lerkaaaa, please tell us IMMEDIATELY when you have any information about they stay or they retire poklon poklon
:stari: A.l.b.e.n.a. D.e.n.k.o.v.a. a.n.d. M.a.x.i.m. S.t.a.v.i.s.k.i. s.s.S.s.s.s.S..TAY!!! :stari: W.e. w.i.l.l. s.e.e. t.h.e.m. a.g.a.i.n.!! L.o.n.g. l.i.v.e. A.l.b.e.n.a. & M.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.x!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stari: :toodoo:

PS: Grace, dear, do you care? Now? :twist: :kataus:
PS2: Lauuur, are you surprised?? :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:
PS3: So, the right answer was "Of course, they stay!" :teasing:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 0:17

LERA WROTE!!!

Quote :
A.l.b.e.n.a. D.e.n.k.o.v.a. a.n.d. M.a.x.i.m. S.t.a.v.i.s.k.i. s.s.S.s.s.s.S..TAY!!! :stari: W.e. w.i.l.l. s.e.e. t.h.e.m. a.g.a.i.n.!! L.o.n.g. l.i.v.e. A.l.b.e.n.a. & M.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.x!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stari: [/b] :toodoo:

[color:df14=red:df14]
I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPYYYYY!!!!

I AMMMM SO HAPPY!!! bg2 :surce: :surce:

ALBIE AND MAX!! OE :woow: OE :woow: OE :woow: OE :woow: OE OE!! :woow: OLEEEEEE!!! :woow: bg1

LOOOVE YOU!!!

Last edited by on Wed 21 Jun - 0:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To stay.. or not to stay..
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next