Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To stay.. or not to stay..

Go down 
+10
Albinka
Serena
alexandra
Bea
Marina
Grace
mila
Maria
Lana
*MAGic diable*
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What do you think? Albena and Maxim..
Of course, they stay!
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
Erm.. they stay I think! :)
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 9 ]
I don't want, but I think they retire.. :(
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
They will retire. Impossible to think anything else.
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
I don't care.
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 16:10

alexandra wrote:

You watched?! That's great...hhmm, did you knew the decision...or you found out live?!

I knew it from yesterday morning and I watched the report of the pressconference in the evening, when I was home Smile
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 18:24

Yes,what a wonderful new.They will stay.Great,marvellous cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 19:27

alexandra wrote:
Here are some photos I found...I hope they are new. If somebody else posted them already in another thread or so, I'm sorry...I haven't checked the others yet..Sad
http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=65315

:blush2: Actually, I already posted the first one... but no matter. Wink And I hadn't yet seen the 2nd one, so thank you!!! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 20:10

Lana wrote:
:blush2: Actually, I already posted the first one... but no matter. Wink And I hadn't yet seen the 2nd one, so thank you!!! Bravo!

Ok....Embarassed
But I'm glad the second was new to you Wink

:<33:
Back to top Go down
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2006-04-08

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 21:09

GREAT GREAT GREAT NEWS!!!!! cheers flower Just can't wait to see them for next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you dear, Albenka and Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 You're the BEST!!!!!!!

And girls, thanks a lot for the gorgeous pics!!!!! Sooo beautiful Albenka and Maxi!!!!!!!!!! :dube: Thanks! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 21:21

[/b]They stay!!!!!!!! Very Happy cheers zvet woooow....that's just great, I'm really happy.....next season....again Albenka and Max...I can't wait

beautiful photo's!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 0:20

alexandra wrote:
And Lerochka, Lana you knew!!!! Twisted Evil Hmm...I had a hunch..in fact I was almost sure that Lerochka knows Twisted Evil but she couldn't actually tell.....

erm... yeah. Embarassed I knew. Smile but I wasn't at liberty to tell anyone. Wink So, I somehow managed to keep quiet for a month. Laughing Lerka on the other hand... she was giving you major hints! :kataus: hehe.

Vania wrote:
Actually we were the first to know that for sure, because she said it on Tuesday evening and they declared their decision on Wednesday morning :mdr:

Bravo! Yeah! We were actually the first girls to know! zvet That's pretty fab, eh? :jump1: Bravo! Thank youuu, sestrichka!!!! :<33: :<33:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 2:29

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE BEAUTIFUL PICS!!!

heart2 heart2 heart2 :woow: heart2 heart2

:surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 11:15

Lana wrote:

erm... yeah. Embarassed I knew. Smile but I wasn't at liberty to tell anyone. Wink So, I somehow managed to keep quiet for a month. Laughing

lol! I wonder how you both (with Lerka) kept so longer Smile this "secret". I suppose it was very hard to keep it, but I understand why didn't tell :<33:

Lerka gave us hints shocked I didn't noticed that! nooo

zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 18:04

Vania wrote:

Lerka gave us hints shocked I didn't noticed that! nooo

zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet

I think she did, but I was to afraid and pessimistic to notice all of them and to interpret them in the right way... Smile
Maybe, now that we know, we see the situation from another persepective....hmm... scratch
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 22:32

Vania wrote!
Quote :
lol!: I wonder how you both (with Lerka) kept so longer Smile this "secret". I suppose it was very hard to keep it, but I understand why didn't tell :<33:

I never noticed any hints...but I am a feather head! lol! lol!

I think you both suceeded in keeping it very secret silent silent , because although I voted that they would stay, I was preparing myself for them to leave! shocked

I am glad they didn't!!! :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 13:38

Bea wrote!
Quote :
I never noticed any hints...but I am a feather head! lol! lol!

I think you both suceeded in keeping it very secret silent silent , because although I voted that they would stay, I was preparing myself for them to leave! shocked

I admit that i began hoping that they would stay, the last days before the poll, because I think Lera did let us have some hints!
But, she was very clever! lol! And Lana too!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 13:43

Serena wrote:
the last days before the poll, because I think Lera did let us have some hints!

I think that THE POLL ITSELF was the bigger hint :wink: because if she knew that they won't stay, she wouldn't make this poll :twist: And Albie and max said that they will declare their decision in the middle of June, so I expected it every day :dube: and Lerochka, being very close friend to them :dube: , must be between the first persons who know their final decision. :smile: So, when she make the poll, I was more sure than before, that they'll stay, but still not 100% sure. Thanks! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 18:28

Serena wrote:

I wasn't clever at all. :kataus: I had to be so careful not to let it slip that they were staying. Razz :blush2:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 18:43

Vania wrote:
Serena wrote:
the last days before the poll, because I think Lera did let us have some hints!

I think that THE POLL ITSELF was the bigger hint :wink: because if she knew that they won't stay, she wouldn't make this poll :twist: And Albie and max said that they will declare their decision in the middle of June, so I expected it every day :dube: and Lerochka, being very close friend to them :dube: , must be between the first persons who know their final decision. :smile: So, when she make the poll, I was more sure than before, that they'll stay, but still not 100% sure. Thanks! Thanks!
Erm.. yes, I was among the 13 first persons to know their decision.. :blush2: After their parents, coaches and themselves :kataus: But I was not at liberty to tell this.. Embarassed I wanted to tell you these wonderful news, but I understood that if I would tell, everyone would know about it very soon after I tell. It was very hard to keep quiet. To know such a wonderful thing and not to be at liberty to make other people as happy as I was. But I couldn't keep "very" quite.. I needed to tell it someone close to me Embarassed I was sure that it would be easier to keep the secret together with someone.. like my sestrichka.. :blush2:
Also.. I thought, that it would be better for all of you to wait Wink it's so exciting - to hope, to guess.. unforgettable feelings.. :stari: I wish I didn't know it longer :kataus: so next time Albena will try to tell me something I will tell her: "Wait. Albenochka. I don't want to know it immediately! :kataus: I'd like to be uncertain about it for a while :kataus:" hehe Smile yes, and I tried to make some hints! :wink: Just remember our talks about Bea's crazy ideas and Maria's guesses.. and.. this poll.. :kataus: Yes! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 18:54

Lerka wrote:
Erm.. yes, I was among the 13 first persons to know their decision.. :blush2: After their parents, coaches and themselves :kataus: But I was not at liberty to tell this.. Embarassed I wanted to tell you these wonderful news, but I understood that if I would tell, everyone would know about it very soon after I tell. It was very hard to keep quiet. To know such a wonderful thing and not to be at liberty to make other people as happy as I was.

So... when did you actually find out that they were staying, Lerochka? :wink: Of course, it was the same for me... I wanted to tell, because I knew how happy it would make everyone. Embarassed Especially, when I was talking to Alex on MSN about whether they were staying or not. I was like, "Must. not. tell. Alex. An-y-thing." :kataus: Very hard to do. Razz She kept worrying that they were leaving. Wink Also, whenever anyone here said, "Oh, I don't think they will stay. Sad" I was dying to say, "They will! Very Happy They will! Very Happy" But a secret is a secret, eh? Wink One must keep their word. Smile

Quote :
I wish I didn't know it longer :kataus: so next time Albena will try to tell me something I will tell her: "Wait. Albenochka. I don't want to know it immediately! :kataus: I'd like to be uncertain about it for a while :kataus:" hehe Smile

Seriously? :kataus: I would have preferred just knowing. Wink The suspense was painful otherwise. pale You musn't discourage Albena, sestrichka. :kataus: Razz It is better to knoooow. :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 19:07

Lana wrote:
So... when did you actually find out that they were staying, Lerochka? :wink: Of course, it was the same for me... I wanted to tell, because I knew how happy it would make everyone. Embarassed Especially, when I was talking to Alex on MSN about whether they were staying or not. I was like, "Must. not. tell. Alex. An-y-thing." :kataus: Very hard to do. Razz She kept worrying that they were leaving. Wink Also, whenever anyone here said, "Oh, I don't think they will stay. Sad" I was dying to say, "They will! Very Happy They will! Very Happy" But a secret is a secret, eh? Wink One must keep their word. Smile
Yes, it was the same with me :lmd: Friends whenever anyone here said, "Oh, I don't think they will stay. Sad" I was dying to say, "They will! Very Happy They will! Very Happy" :kataus: :lmd: but.. Sad now, I'm looking through the forum, trying to find my major hints! Razz

Lana wrote:
Seriously? :kataus: I would have preferred just knowing. Wink The suspense was painful otherwise. pale You musn't discourage Albena, sestrichka. :kataus: Razz It is better to knoooow. :kataus: :kataus:
Ok, so next time Albena tries to tell me something, I will do following: "Albie. Wait. I don't want to know this immediately. :kataus: I have another girl who would love to share this secret with you :kataus: Yes, we can call her, I'll shut my ears and you will tell her everything, ok? Laughing
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 19:17

One biiig Lana's hint:
Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Noo, no...Not "that" idea. That's why I said she needs news..no more crazy ideas like that :teasing:

But some crazy ideas..only some...can have "potential. You have to admit, dear Lana, eh?!? :zy:

Okay, good. Not the "Albena and Maxim are having their shows this early, so they can have babies as soon as possible" idea! Laughing That one has no potential. Razz None! :kataus: hehehe.

Of course, many crazy ideas have potential. :zy: You already know that I believe that, Alex. Wink

My little hint:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Bea wrote:
Don't worry dear friends! lol!
My crazy ideas are on strike now!!! lol!
I just want to wait for some piece of news, first!!! lol!
Ok, ok, Bea!!!! lol! I talked with Albie...and... she didn't GET PREGNANT!!! lol! lol! lol! No, no, Bea!!! You must invent something new!!!!!!!! Hurry upppp!!!! :zy: :zy: :zy: :teasing: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 19:18

Lerka wrote:
Ok, so next time Albena tries to tell me something, I will do following: "Albie. Wait. I don't want to know this immediately. :kataus: I have another girl who would love to share this secret with you :kataus: Yes, we can call her, I'll shut my ears and you will tell her everything, ok? Laughing

:kataus: :kataus: You are so crazy, sestrichka! :lmd: hehe. That's right, though. You do have my phone number. Razz you must phone me, sometime! Laughing So, if Albena tries to tell you what their FD music is, you won't let her? Shocked Leeerooochkaaaa!!! :kataus:

Last edited by on Sat 24 Jun - 19:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 19:24

Lerka wrote:
One biiig Lana's hint

Oh god... :kataus: That was a HUGE hint. Shocked Crazy me. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 19:24

Lana wrote:
:kataus: :kataus: You are so crazy, sestrichka! :lmd: hehe. That's right, though. You do have my phone number. Razz you must phone me, sometime! Laughing
:kataus: yes, I know :kataus: Crazy me :kataus: and yes, I do have your phone number, so I think you won't mind if I would share it with Albena :teasing: and I'm dying to call you, Lanochka Laughing I really must :lmd:

sestrichka wrote:
So, if Albena tries to tell you what their FD music, you won't let her? Shocked Leeerooochkaaaa!!! :kataus:
Whaa-aat?? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Our commom SUPER MAJOR HINT! :kataus: We said it when Maria and Bea were telling about the retirement! Exclamation
Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:
Of course, I don't agree, either :zy: even mooorrreee, I know it is noooot so.. it's not that way Rolling Eyes :zy: :zy: :zy: hahaha lol! lol! lol!

Well, yeah. Obviously. :zy: hehe. As you said, it's just not like that. Rolling Eyes :zy:
Good God, Lanochka! I can't even tell it was a hint! :kataus: We did tell IT!! But no one wanted to see this! :kataus: :kataus: :dying:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 19:40

Lerka wrote:
:kataus: yes, I know :kataus: Crazy me :kataus: and yes, I do have your phone number, so I think you won't mind if I would share it with Albena :teasing: and I'm dying to call you, Lanochka Laughing I really must :lmd:

lol! well, luckly i'm the only one who answers the phone. :kataus: my father would be completely disturbed, if Albena ever phoned. Razz you realllllly must phone me, Lerochka! :lmd: hehe. Wink

sestrichka wrote:
Whaa-aat?? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

:kataus: Seriously. Razz

Quote :
Good God, Lanochka! I can't even tell it was a hint! :kataus: We did tell IT!! But no one wanted to see this! :kataus: :kataus: :dying:

:dying: I know!!! :kataus: We did tell IT!!!! Luckly, no one picked it up. Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 19:48

Lana wrote:
lol! well, luckly i'm the only one who answers the phone. :kataus: my father would be completely disturbed, if Albena ever phoned. Razz you realllllly must phone me, Lerochka! :lmd: hehe. Wink
Wooow :woow: we have a good potential :lmd: By the way, Laur, do you have trainings now? Suspect

Lana wrote:
:kataus: Seriously. Razz
:kataus: Seriously? :kataus: I don't know. Razz If she tries to tell me it before your dream, sestrichka Laughing so yes, I won't let her do it :kataus:

Quote :
:dying: I know!!! :kataus: We did tell IT!!!! Luckly, no one picked it up. Razz
:kataus: poor crazy girls :kataus: They wanted to know it so badly, but they couldn't pick it up :dying:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 19:56

Lerka wrote:
Wooow :woow: we have a good potential :lmd: By the way, Laur, do you have trainings now? Suspect

We do. :lmd: hehe. no, no trainings, until august. Wink it's a bit of a relief, because i am supposed to rest my injury. Smile But... i miss all the girls. Sad anyhow, so i'm home all of sunday. Razz

Quote :
:kataus: Seriously? :kataus: I don't know. Razz If she tries to tell me it before your dream, sestrichka Laughing so yes, I won't let her do it :kataus:

:kataus: How likely is it that I will have another dream? Embarassed :kataus: Sestrichka, you must want to know the FD music. Wink How could you not? :kataus: hehe.

Quote :
:kataus: poor crazy girls :kataus: They wanted to know it so badly, but they couldn't pick it up :dying:

:blush2: I guess Albena and Maxim staying was too much for anyone to hope for! zvet Wink
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 20:47

Lana wrote about Lera saying that she preferred not to know!
Quote :
Seriously? :kataus: I would have preferred just knowing. Wink The suspense was painful otherwise. pale

Me too!!!

It was too painful not knowing scratch ..although now I FEEL VERY HAPPY!! heart2 heart2

I can't wait to know all the details!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To stay.. or not to stay..
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next