Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To stay.. or not to stay..

Go down 
+10
Albinka
Serena
alexandra
Bea
Marina
Grace
mila
Maria
Lana
*MAGic diable*
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What do you think? Albena and Maxim..
Of course, they stay!
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
Erm.. they stay I think! :)
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 9 ]
I don't want, but I think they retire.. :(
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
They will retire. Impossible to think anything else.
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
I don't care.
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 0:19

THANK YOU, DEAREST LERA :<33: :<33: :<33:

FOR THIS WONDERFUL NEWS!!! sunny sunny sunny

:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 0:30

I AM GOING TO WATCH MY LOVELY SKATERS SKATE AGAIN!!!
:dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube:

:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 1:05

BEA WROTE!
Quote :
I AM GOING TO WATCH MY LOVELY SKATERS SKATE AGAIN!!![/size][/color]
:dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube: :jump2: :dube:

:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube

YESSSSS!!!!!!!! :woow: WE :woow: AAAAAAARE!!!!!!!

:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 1:14

Lerka wrote:
PS2: Lauuur, are you surprised?? :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:

God no! :kataus: :kataus: I suppose I will be murdered, as I've known since May, sestrichka... and didn't tell anyone. Embarassed Embarassed

Yay!!! Bravo! It's verrrry exciting, indeed!!! :respect: I am verrrrry glad that they decided to stay!!!!!! :dube: Wheeee!!! Bravo! Bravo! So, we get to see them perform at least one more gorgeous FD. :dube: That's so, so fab. :luvzy: I am so excited and happy about this that I can't actually put it into words... :kataus: :kataus: hehe. Razz
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 3:59

*MAGic diable* wrote:
PS: Grace, dear, do you care? Now? :twist: :kataus:
lol! No, I still don't care that that's the decision they made, because I still would have been fine either way, but I am very very pleased at the prospect of getting to see their Tango OD! cheers

And going to the Nationals sendoff show in Delaware again... and... okay, I don't actually hope that there's another horrible hurricane so I get to see them an extra time at a benefit show. :kataus:

So... I assume they will be going back to Delaware VERY SOON? See, now I am back in pseudo-coach mode. :kataus: No more beach! Back to training! Tout de suite! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 10:02

*MAGic diable* wrote:

:stari: A.l.b.e.n.a. D.e.n.k.o.v.a. a.n.d. M.a.x.i.m. S.t.a.v.i.s.k.i. s.s.S.s.s.s.S..TAY!!! :stari: W.e. w.i.l.l. s.e.e. t.h.e.m. a.g.a.i.n.!! L.o.n.g. l.i.v.e. A.l.b.e.n.a. & M.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.x!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stari: :toodoo:

OMG!!!!! OMG!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I HEARD IT TWO MINUTES BEFORE TO ENTER IN THE FORUM AND I CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
THERE ARE NOT EMOTICONS THAT CAN SHOW MY HAPPINESS, NO - HAPPINESS IS NOT THE RIGHT WORD, I FEEL SOMETHING MUCH MUCH STRONGER :jump1: :jump2: :jump3:
TODAY IS ONE OF THE HAPPIEST DAYS EVER :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
IF I KNEW THAT YESTERDAY EVENING, I COULDN'T SLEEP!!!!

Vania retires to cry from happiness!

bg1 bg2 bg1 bg2 bg1 bg2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 11:23

Lana wrote:

God no! :kataus: :kataus: I suppose I will be murdered, as I've known since May, sestrichka... and didn't tell anyone. Embarassed Embarassed

You knew that since May (if I understand correctly) confused how, when, why confused You're a medium, Lana! geek

I can't say that I knew that, but I've expected it, or I just wasn't able to imagine the next season without them heart2 heart2 :stari:

maybe their FD will be the Bolero nice my imagination begins to work now :twist:

KISSES TO ALL!
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 11:42

bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2

THIS IS A WONDERFUL DECISION!!! :surce:

GOD BLESS ALBENA AND MAXIM!!! :surce: bg2

I AM VERY HAPPY!!

BEIJOS!!! bg1 :surce: bg2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 12:54

For those who understand Bulgarian:

Световните шампиони по фигурно пързаляне при танцовите двойки Албена Денкова и Максим Ставийски остават в големия спорт още една година.
Двамата обявиха решението си да продължат да се състезават на специална пресконференция.

Translated:
The World champions in ice dancing Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski stay in the big sport for one more season.
Both declared their decision to stay in a special pressconference.

Hrisi-Plamenova said in the BG section of the forum (thanks, Hrisi heart2 )
I watched the sport news on the BG channel BTV. Albena said that they changed their opinion every day, but they felt obliged to stay because of the support and the love of the people.

Thanks, dearest Albena and Max - you stay for the fans!!! loveall

lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 13:16

Vania wrote:
Lana wrote:

You knew that since May (if I understand correctly) confused how, when, why confused You're a medium, Lana! geek
Medium?? :kataus:
Laur, actually, you won't be murdered, only tormented a liiiiitle! :<33: Razz but what will be with me.. affraid as I've known since.. :kataus:
A photo from their conference ->
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Confer2ki.th
I'm so glad that you all are happy! heart2 Albie promised to visit us here and to write something! :wink: :stari: loveall
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 13:47

Max also said: "We have enough powers and desire, so we decided to continue competing one more season as well as to get on nerves of our opponents." lol!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 13:48

*MAGic diable* wrote:

I'm so glad that you all are happy! heart2 Albie promised to visit us here and to write something! :wink: :stari: loveall

Of course, we are happy, heart2 heart2 no doubt lol!

Albena will visit the forum!!! lol! Albeeeeenkaaa!! We love you! :dube:
I just can't wait for it!!! And I can't wait for the new season - I hope it will be an aweeeesome season for them with even more successes! :respect:

[/size]
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 14:50

Vania wrote:

nah... i'm certainly not a medium. Wink someone told me. Embarassed the only time my medium powers Razz kicked in was for the dream about adagio. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 17:35

More articles... :wink:

First one (I think there's a photo... but I can't remember and the school computer says that it's a "banned website" :kataus: so I can't check. Wink

Second one (not as interesting)

Well, I must go take an exam in... erm... 2 and a half hours. Shocked So, I'm going to go study. :study:
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 20:06

Hi girls!!! Basketball

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE FINALLY GOT TO KNOW ALBENA AND MAXIM'S DECISION TODAY!!!!!! HOW WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL AMAZING!!!!!ALBENA AND MAXIM STAY ON THE ICE ONE MORE YEAR!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEBE IT!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooooo happy to hear great news today!!!!! I can't wait that they come to our beautiful country, Japan for Worlds in Tokyo next year!!!!!(and possible to come to NHK??)

but...dear Lerachka! :<33: I believed that they stay when you started this thread "stay or not?":kataus: because I supporsed you already know their decision(they stay!) Razz Also I voted "Of course, they stay!" and thanks for everything, Lerachka! Friends you always give us hot news about Albena and Maxim ASAP! Erm..work:) I really appreciate you, and send you flowers and kisses!! zvet :kiss:

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Woooooooooooooow!!!!! really???????? Shocked Shocked Shocked it would be so GREAT if she visit to here for us and write message!!!!! I remember that she came to Lerachka's other forum(in your website :wink: ) and wrote sweeeeet message after Olympic!!!!! :woow: I'd be so happy if she come to here again! We have to write messages like this "Thanks for staying one more year!" to Albena and Maxim til they come!! Very Happy

Lerachka! :<33: Thanks again!!! zvet

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 20:26

Hi again!!! Basketball

I found press conference photos from vivatel!

To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Medium221en1qi To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Medium219en7bx

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:20

Dear GirlS

FIRST OF AL, LIKE WE SAY IN PORTUGUESE the fact that they stay is

BUENA FIXE!!! PRETTY COOL!!! cheers cheers cheers

Vania wrote!

[color=red]Albena will visit the forum!!! lol! Albeeeeenkaaa!! We love you! :dube:
I just can't wait for it!!! And I can't wait for the new season - I hope it will be an aweeeesome season for them with even more successes! :respect:

do hope she does!! I am really happy since yesterday evening! I thOught about them every minute today!! :<33: :<33: :<33:
ALL THESE MONTHS AHEAD ARE GOING TO BE VERY INTERESTING!!!

UUAUUUU!!!
ESTOU FELIZZZZZZ! heart2 heart2 heart2
THANKS FOR THE PICS OF THE PRESS CONFERENCE , MILA!!!

MUITO Obigada!! zvet zvet

By, the way, have already listened to my country national anthem---

Outra surpresa!! nice
It begins! Herois do mar---means HEROES OF THE OCEAN::noble people!!
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 10:26

Yihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! :jump3: :jump2: :jump1: :jump2: :jump3: :jump3: :jump2: :jump1: I'm so happy !!!! :toodoo: :toodoo: :toodoo:

Thank you for telling us this wonderful news ! :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:

So now, I need a bulgarian flag bg1 for TEB ! :flag:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 11:23

mila wrote:

To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Medium221en1qi To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Medium219en7bx

Thanks, dear Meg, for these gorgeous pics! :<33:
Albena lokks so pretty, very stylish! And Max too! heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 14:15

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Vania wrote:
Lerkaaaa, please tell us IMMEDIATELY when you have any information about they stay or they retire poklon poklon
:stari: A.l.b.e.n.a. D.e.n.k.o.v.a. a.n.d. M.a.x.i.m. S.t.a.v.i.s.k.i. s.s.S.s.s.s.S..TAY!!! :stari: W.e. w.i.l.l. s.e.e. t.h.e.m. a.g.a.i.n.!! L.o.n.g. l.i.v.e. A.l.b.e.n.a. & M.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.x!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stari: :toodoo:

:stari: :stari: I'm so happy :stari: :stari: I can't stop smiling and feeling happy :stari: :stari: I'm telling all my friends and relatives :stari: :stari: Some of them have no idea what I mean :stari: :stari:
THANK YOU ALBENA AND MAXIM!!! YOU WILL MAKE THIS SEASON BEAUTIFUL, YOU WILL MAKE IT WORTH MORE, YOU WILL CHARM US WITH YOUR DANCE AGAIN and AGAIN :stari: I can never thank you enough..I'm happy you decided to stay..I'm thanking you from the bottom of my heart!!!

And Lerochka, Lana you knew!!!! Twisted Evil Hmm...I had a hunch..in fact I was almost sure that Lerochka knows Twisted Evil but she couldn't actually tell.....
Thank you for this wonderful news :stari:
Vania told me on messenger and I just couldn't belive it, I was...hhuh... so coming here and read this again and all your messages made me even more happy (if this is possible)

This is the news we all waited for!!
About the poll, I was tempted to vote "Of course, they stay" but I was afraid to say this. Maybe I'm superstitious a bit..
And now I'm so happy... :stari:

ALBENA AND MAXIM heart2 , IT WILL BE LOVELY TO WATCH YOUR DANCES AGAIN. I'M VERY HAPPY YOU HAVE THE ENERGY AND STRENGTH TO FIGHT MORE. I"M HAPPY YOU FEEL THE NEED TO DANCE AND I'M GRATEFUL CAUSE YOU MADE YOUR FANS VERY HAPPY....

Thank you Meg for the photos!!! I love them, cause I know what they represent...the MOMENT...

Welcome Nona zvet I hope you'll see the message and you'll be back!! Don't be upset, please....

I missed you girls so much...and now, when I retutn, look what I see. Woww!!!! loveall

Love and strength to our SWEET COUPLE, to the most PRECIOUS COUPLE BULGARIA EVER OFFERED, to the MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSONS the WORLD KNOWS
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 15:01

alexandra wrote:
And Lerochka, Lana you knew!!!! Twisted Evil Hmm...I had a hunch..in fact I was almost sure that Lerochka knows Twisted Evil but she couldn't actually tell.....

Yup, I was sure too that Lera knew (and she has told do her twin Lana) geek but she waited for the "official" decision of Albie and Max lol! Actually we were the first to know that for sure, because she said it on Tuesday evening and they declared their decision on Wednesday morning :mdr:

hehe, someone keeps voting, although they declared their decision scratch
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 15:15

Here are some photos I found...I hope they are new. If somebody else posted them already in another thread or so, I'm sorry...I haven't checked the others yet..Sad

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=65315
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 6531510wy
They are so happy Smile I love the way they smile. I'm so happy for them...

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=65317
To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 6531725cl

Enjoy... :<33:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 15:25

Thanks, Alex! Yes, the photos are new cheers I think no one posted it! They look really so happy (Albena has tanned from the sun sunny ) I watched the pressconference - they were so happy, smiling all the time ... Very Happy

WE LOVE YOU, ALBENA AND MAXIM!

:dube: :dube: :dube: :respect: :respect: :respect:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 15:46

Vania wrote:
Thanks, Alex! Yes, the photos are new cheers I think no one posted it! They look really so happy (Albena has tanned from the sun sunny ) I watched the pressconference - they were so happy, smiling all the time ... Very Happy

WE LOVE YOU, ALBENA AND MAXIM!

:dube: :dube: :dube: :respect: :respect: :respect:

You're very welcome Smile

You watched?! That's great...hhmm, did you knew the decision...or you found out live?!
Happy, smiling, tanned..hehe :kataus: I'm so happy for them. :dube:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 15:49

Thank you for the lovely pics!!! :dube: :dube:

THEY ARE HAPPY...THEIR FANS ARE HAPPY!! :jump2: :jump2:

Itºs the second time I am sending this message! scratch scratch

heart2 loveall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To stay.. or not to stay..   To stay.. or not to stay.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To stay.. or not to stay..
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next