Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some facts about Roman before Navka

Go down 
+7
Grace
Lana
Elv
alexandra
marie
Bea
Maria
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Some facts about Roman before Navka - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some facts about Roman before Navka   Some facts about Roman before Navka - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 3:57

Serena wrote!
Quote :
This is a fantastic/ soooo ridiculous/ hilarious story! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

I think that there must some truth in it, though! :kataus: :mdr:

If half of this is true...how could the Russian Federation, tolerate this???'

:respect: :respect: :kataus: :kataus

If half that is written about Roman it's true lol! It's obvious they have!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Some facts about Roman before Navka   Some facts about Roman before Navka - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 22:52

hehehe...look what I found.

Yes, remember we were mentioning some trios earlier...who is jealous on who..who likes who..who marries who...

Well..look a photo.
I'm not saying it can't be cute or nice...or that Roman doesn't love the woman he married, just that the photo matches with our previous discussion.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img168/5600/223708th.jpg
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Some facts about Roman before Navka   Some facts about Roman before Navka - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 12:06

hehe, thanks, Alex scratch scratch verrrry interesting photo silent I suppose he loved her (Julia Lautova if I'm not wrong scratch ) as he loved Tatiana before (probably) and now Oksana. Who is the next? 👅
I don't see nothing bad that he falls in love in different girl every year, but I'm not sure if this mariage was really "by love". Who knows confused
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Some facts about Roman before Navka   Some facts about Roman before Navka - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 14:41

That's a very interesting pic! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :blink:

I know iy's not my business, but they have divorced already, no :blink: :blink: I mean the bride and the groom... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :blink: :respect:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Some facts about Roman before Navka   Some facts about Roman before Navka - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 14:43

Serena wrote:

I know iy's not my business, but they have divorced already

yes, they did - last year Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Some facts about Roman before Navka   Some facts about Roman before Navka - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 17:38

Very interesting photo! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :mdr:

QUITE A TRIO!!!! :mdr: :kataus: :kataus:

:respect: :respect:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Some facts about Roman before Navka   Some facts about Roman before Navka - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 17:52

I found the article:
http://www.kp.ru/daily/23291/29455/

I didn't read all the article, it doesn't interess me at all Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad but ther's written: Roman skates with one of the most beautiful skaters in the world :face: affraid (hmmmmm) let's don't forget - it's a russian newspaper. She probably is one of the most beautiful skaters, but THE MOST BEAUTIFUL is one and only - OUR ALBENA heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Some facts about Roman before Navka   Some facts about Roman before Navka - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 19:45

Vania wrote!

Quote :
I didn't read all the article, it doesn't interess me at all Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad but ther's written: Roman skates with one of the most beautiful skaters in the world :face: affraid (hmmmmm) let's don't forget - it's a russian newspaper. She probably is one of the most beautiful skaters, but THE MOST BEAUTIFUL is one and only - OUR ALBENA heart2 :heart2

OHHHH!!!! :blink: :wink: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Forgive me , Vania or one of the other girls...do the bride and groom have their hands on a fertility symbol??? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :blink: :blink:
It DOES LOOK LIKE IT!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :respect: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
WHAT IS IT??? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: I MEAN THE STATUE OR SCULPTURE... :kataus: :respect: :respect:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Some facts about Roman before Navka   Some facts about Roman before Navka - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 22:03

Maria wrote!
Quote :
OHHHH!!!! :blink: :wink: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Forgive me , Vania or one of the other girls...do the bride and groom have their hands on a fertility symbol??? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :blink: :blink:
It DOES LOOK LIKE IT!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :respect: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
WHAT IS IT??? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: I MEAN THE STATUE OR SCULPTURE... :kataus: :respect: :respect

Dear,...have you taken a very good look at the picture??? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: of the statue, I mean! :blink: :blink:
WELL...YOU MAY BE RIGHT!! :kataus: :respect:Really I don't know!! :blink: :kataus: :kataus: I cannot really tell just looking at the statue! :blush2: :blush2:
But...IT IS SO FUNNY THE FIRST IMPRESSION YOU HAD! :mdr: :mdr: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Some facts about Roman before Navka   Some facts about Roman before Navka - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 0:00

I think Maria and I see same things... :kataus: :kataus:
Please don't mind me saying this, but I noticed we see, imagine, understand some situations in a similar way (right now, with Lerka's teacher..hahaaa..)
It's very possible to have their hands on exactly what you said :kataus: ...It does look like that :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Some facts about Roman before Navka   Some facts about Roman before Navka - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 3:27

Alex wrote!
Quote :
I think Maria and I see same things... :kataus: :kataus:
Please don't mind me saying this, but I noticed we see, imagine, understand some situations in a similar way (right now, with Lerka's teacher..hahaaa..)
It's very possible to have their hands on exactly what you said :kataus: ...It does look like that :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

IT SEEMS WE HAVE!!! :kataus: :kataus:
WELL ..they have a pic with the statue on their wedding day! :kataus: :kataus: :blush2: I thought...you know :blush2: and I thought that perhaps it was for good luck!! :kataus: :kataus: :blink:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Some facts about Roman before Navka   Some facts about Roman before Navka - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 14:26

Maria wrote about the statue :mdr: and the supposed symbol of fertitity! :blink: :kataus:
[quoteWELL ..they have a pic with the statue on their wedding day! :kataus: :kataus: :blush2: I thought...you know :blush2: and I thought that perhaps it was for good luck!! :kataus: :kataus: :blink:[/quote]

It did not serve them much!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: I mean the satue for good luck!!! :blink: :kataus: :respect:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some facts about Roman before Navka   Some facts about Roman before Navka - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some facts about Roman before Navka
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2