Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight

Go down 
+7
Grace
Bea
Lana
*MAGic diable*
Marina
Maria
Vania
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun - 18:30

Vania wrote:
Good luck to France and "our" Zizou tonight :surce: France will play with Switzerland scratch scratch I think
Yes, that's right ! I think it will be difficult because Switzerland plays very well, but I believe in "our" Zizou !!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun - 21:34

Marina wrote:
Vania wrote:
Good luck to France and "our" Zizou tonight :surce: France will play with Switzerland scratch scratch I think
Yes, that's right ! I think it will be difficult because Switzerland plays very well, but I believe in "our" Zizou !!! cheers
Ohh.. 0:0.. Sad But I was sooo happy to see our "Blues"!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 Zizou.. David (TREZEGUET) :dube: Fabian (Barthez) -> (j'adore ce nom! lol! ) Oh, no, I love bald men!!! :luvzy: lol!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun - 23:40

Lerka wrote:
Oh, no, I love bald men!!! :luvzy: lol!

*Lana falls into heaps of laughter* :kataus: :kataus: Umm... that's nice, Lera. Razz

I want to watch some of England's games. Wink Beckham... :dube: Razz

Last edited by on Wed 14 Jun - 15:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 1:19

Marina wrote!
Quote :
Yes, I understand him !
2 days before World Cup begins, our Freanch player Djibril Cissé broke his leg during the match France/China. It was very frightening. Cissé is a very good player, he scores always a lot of goals, it will be very diffficul without him... Crying or Very sad

About Cristiano Ronaldo, I don't know him ! Always some girls talk me about him, but I don't know this player ! :lol

I am so sorry, Marina for what happened to the french player~ shocked He is very good isn't he??

Well, Cristiano Ronaldo is twenty one and plays for Manchester United!
He was born in ILHA DA MADEIRA, one of our autonomous regions!

Of course he earns loads of money...and sometimes some strange things happen to him lol! :zy:
One or two british teenagers that know that he has a lot of money accused him of trying to rape them :blink: :mdr: :kataus:
But, after a lot of speculation it turned out it wasn't true! :blink: :kataus:
Poor guy..he even has a girlfriend who is pregnat with her first child and they intend to get married after the World cup! :angel2:

He is very popular here in my country :cheer: , but most people here don't see with good eyes , that our best players have simply abandoned :disap: :disap: our country to go and play in teams that offer them fortunes! :mdr:

CRISTIANO AND HIS GIRLFRIEND!!! :cool: :cool: :luvzy:

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Cristianoronaldotecavuzhaber3w
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 9:25

Lana wrote:
Lana wrote:
Oh, no, I love bald men!!! :luvzy: lol!

*Lana falls into heaps of laughter* :kataus: :kataus: Umm... that's nice, Lera. Razz

I want to watch some of England's games. Wink Beckham... :dube: Razz
Sestrichka, you quote yourself???? lol! lol! lol! :dying: Or you have decided that our "one" name will be Lana? Laughing Razz That's very nice! sunny flower :lmd: ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 10:11

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Zizou.. David (TREZEGUET) :dube: Fabian (Barthez) -> (j'adore ce nom! lol! ) Oh, no, I love bald men!!! :luvzy: lol!

:dying: don't worry, obviously I do too ... :blush2: :blush2:

0:0 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad sorry to say that but this match wasn't very interesting, not because the result is 0:0, but ... scratch I hope their next match will be more successful.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 12:40

Look at this! It's funny Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.humour.com/affiche/tactiques.asp
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 13:03

I love it :dying:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 15:00

Bea wrote!
Quote :
Of course he earns loads of money...and sometimes some strange things happen to him lol! :zy:
One or two british teenagers that know that he has a lot of money accused him of trying to rape them :blink: :mdr: :kataus:
Poor guy..he even has a girlfriend who is pregnat with her first child and they intend to get married after the World cup! :angel2:

YES, I remember!!! lol! lol!
And Cristiano is a nice guy, after all!
My favourite, I mean the sexiest portuguese player for me is

Nuno Gomes :woow:

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Nunogomezmelanie10bj

I SUPPORT PORTO AND THIS ONE PLAYS IN BENFICA shocked , BUT HE IS VERY SEXY!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 15:04

Lerka wrote:
Sestrichka, you quote yourself???? lol! lol! lol! :dying: Or you have decided that our "one" name will be Lana? Laughing Razz That's very nice! sunny flower :lmd: ohhhh

How did that happen? :kataus: :kataus: I've changed my post, now. Razz I meant to quote you, sestrichka. :dying: Obviously, I am too tired to be writing here. Sleep

Our one name? shocked Riiiight. What shall it be? Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 15:07

Serena wrote:

My favourite, I mean the sexiest portuguese player for me is

Nuno Gomes :woow:

I SUPPORT PORTO AND THIS ONE PLAYS IN BENFICA shocked , BUT HE IS VERY SEXY!

I think that, from now on, I'm fan of Portugal and Benfica hahahaha
:woow: :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 15:10

Serena wrote:

Serena, I think we need more photos, darling! zvet :kataus: Possibly without the sunglasses. Razz I agree he does look rather sexy. :woow:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 15:15

This is supposed to be the sexiest Bulgarian player (I don't like him so much)

DIMITAR BERBATOV

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 149618mediumsquare1qw

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Berbatov8aq

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 16:27

May be here is the most professional comments about the World cup
don't you think
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 16:51

Morgana wrote:
May be here is the most professional comments about the World cup
don't you think

I think that we have very special "vision" about this game :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 17:39

Vania wrote:
This is supposed to be the sexiest Bulgarian player (I don't like him so much)

Nah... No I think there must be sexier players. Razz I don't find this guy particularly attractive. :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 18:14

Lana wrote!

Serena, I think we need more photos, darling! zvet :kataus: Possibly without the sunglasses. Razz I agree he does look rather sexy.

I am going to look for more pictures! Basketball Basketball Basketball

And this is the club of my heart! :dube: , PORTO in 2004, whenthey won the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! :dube:

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Champions3rw[/img]
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 18:21

Another photo of Nuno without glasses! lol!

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 J6si

He is going to marry for the second time in four years!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 20:32

Queridas mias!! That's all very interesting what you write about your national teams :kataus: :wink: and the pics you posted are very interesting too! :wink: :cheer: :cheer:

I only know that Spain won, but perhaps today my country was lucky! :wink: :respect:

BESOS
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 20:39

Dear girls,
Dear Serena,

I prefer this one of NUNO! :woow:
Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Abc5mv
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 21:46

Bea wrote:
I am so sorry, Marina for what happened to the french player~ shocked He is very good isn't he??
Yes, he is. I hope he will as good as he was before this big injury... saaad

Bea wrote:
Well, Cristiano Ronaldo is twenty one and plays for Manchester United!
He was born in ILHA DA MADEIRA, one of our autonomous regions!

He is very popular here in my country :cheer: , but most people here don't see with good eyes , that our best players have simply abandoned :disap: :disap: our country to go and play in teams that offer them fortunes! :mdr:
Thank you for this explanations my dear Bea ! :<33:

@ Vania : thank you for this link ! It is so funny ! But they're not very nice with French team... lol! But it's a little bit true... France was a big team in 1998-2000n but now... nooo You're right about France/Switzerland, not very interesting. nooo I'll cross my fingers for France/South Corea, it will be difficult I think.

@ Val : yes, you love bald men !!! looool lol! And what do you think about Thierry Henry ? I love this guy. Very talented, and very handsome !!! :luvzy: I find he looks a bit like Yannick Bonheur Smile
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun - 11:28

Lana wrote:
How did that happen? :kataus: :kataus: I've changed my post, now. Razz I meant to quote you, sestrichka. :dying: Obviously, I am too tired to be writing here. Sleep
Our one name? shocked Riiiight. What shall it be? Laughing Razz
Oh, no! :kataus: :kataus: Why have you changed your post! Weep :kataus: Not fair! Razz I loved to look at that poost! Weep Basketball Laughing

And.. yeah.. Nuno is quite sexy! Razz I'll post you a photo of the sexiest russian player, later :wink: hehe Smile

Marina wrote:
@ Val : yes, you love bald men !!! looool lol! And what do you think about Thierry Henry ? I love this guy. Very talented, and very handsome !!! :luvzy: I find he looks a bit like Yannick Bonheur Smile
Now... it looks like I like black bald men already!! :kataus: lol! Oh noo!! My mum will never understand me! lol! But yes, Marinochka, I do like Henry Razz :dube:
I hope for the next match as well! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun - 14:38

Lera wrote!

Quote :
And.. yeah.. Nuno is quite sexy! Razz I'll post you a photo of the sexiest russian player, later :wink: hehe Smile

I can hardly wait!!! Embarassed Embarassed lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jun - 0:58

Bea wrote:
I can hardly wait!!! Embarassed Embarassed lol!
Ok, here he is Smile Alexandr Kerzhakov :dube: Razz heart2 :woow:
Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Kerzh

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Kerg1g8

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Kerg10g1
Cute guy, eh? :zy: lol!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jun - 1:29

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Ok, here he is Smile Alexandr Kerzhakov :dube: Razz heart2 :woow:
Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Kerzh

UAUUU!!!! :woow: :woow: VERY CUTE GUY!!! :woow: :woow:

What is his club???? Embarassed Embarassed Where does he play??? Embarassed Embarassed heart2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next