Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight

Go down 
+7
Grace
Bea
Lana
*MAGic diable*
Marina
Maria
Vania
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jul - 23:02

Marina wrote!
Quote :
but Cristiano Ronaldo and Rooney play in the same club, so it will be very difficult to Rooney to trust Cristiano now... And Cristiano... English people will hate him !

Well,...there are going to be elections for the presidency of Real Madrid :respect: :respect: ! One of the candidates is saying that Cristiano Ronaldo will play in Real next season.. if he wins the elections! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! of course!

Soooo...perhaps Cristiano and Rooney won't play together again!! :krut:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jul - 23:06

Serena wrote!
Quote :
But...first I am sooooooooo happy that the english are out! :mdr:
They are an arrogant lot!!! :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:
They usually call to the portuguese people that live in Englad the portucheese :mdr: :mdr: :blink: and insult them and discriminate them because most of the portuguese immigrants are catholic :twist:

Unacceptable!!! I can't say! I can't say! :nlol

OHHHH!! DEAR!!!

That's very rude!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Where is their fair play??????? scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 1:57

Serena wrote!
Quote :
But...first I am sooooooooo happy that the english are out! :mdr:
They are an arrogant lot!!! :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:
They usually call to the portuguese people that live in Englad the portucheese :mdr: :mdr: :blink: and insult them and discriminate them because most of the portuguese immigrants are catholic :twist:

Unacceptable

SOOOOO TRUE!!! shocked shocked
I heard in the news that the english police had to intervene in a place near London because angry english supporters began throwing stones at portuguese immigrants! shocked shocked shocked
I am sure the english supporters were drunk!!! shocked shocked as usual!!! Shocked Shocked

Dear Marina,
Perhaps Cristiano exaggerated a little Laughing , but Rooney stepped on the portuguese defender's balls Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed :kataus: :kataus: :blink: , that's a fact! :kataus: :kataus: Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Forgive me my open language :kataus: :kataus: , but I think Rooney exaggerated too! :respect: :respect: Embarassed

I think it's going to be a very interesting game! Rose
May the best win!!!!

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 1:59

Maria wrote!
Quote :
Well,...there are going to be elections for the presidency of Real Madrid :respect: :respect: ! One of the candidates is saying that Cristiano Ronaldo will play in Real next season.. if he wins the elections! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! of course!

Soooo...perhaps Cristiano and Rooney won't play together again

We heard that here too!! lol! lol! lol!

As a matter of fact that woudn't come as a surprise to me!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 9:51

CONGRATS, QUERIDINHAS BEA AND SERENA!!! cheers Yahoooo!!!
CONGRATS, MARINA!! Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu

I'm sooo happy it wasn't Zizou's last match! lovely heart I admit that before the start of the championship I was for England and Brazil Vse but I didn't like the Brazilian's play - they wasn't so good as usual bla-bla-bla
And the Portuguese goalkeeper (Ricardo, right?) was FABULOUS!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: he saved 3 shots!! :respect: :respect:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 13:58

Bea wrote:
Dear Marina,
Perhaps Cristiano exaggerated a little Laughing , but Rooney stepped on the portuguese defender's balls Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed :kataus: :kataus: :blink: , that's a fact! :kataus: :kataus: Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Forgive me my open language :kataus: :kataus: , but I think Rooney exaggerated too! :respect: :respect: Embarassed
Yes, I agree. I hope that this Portuguese's balls are okay... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed :kataus: :kataus:
But Cristiano Ronaldo is supposed to be Rooney's friend... pale

Vania wrote:
And the Portuguese goalkeeper (Ricardo, right?) was FABULOUS!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: he saved 3 shots!! :respect: :respect:
Yes, he's really fabulous ! I hope that Henry will succeed to score one or two goals next Wednesday... And I hope that there won't be shots at the end of the match, because I think that Portuguese are better at shots than French (their goalkeeper is better at shots I think...).
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 14:14

Serena wrote:

They usually call to the portuguese people that live in Englad the portucheese :mdr: :mdr: :blink: and insult them and discriminate them because most of the portuguese immigrants are catholic :twist: Unacceptable!!! I can't say! I can't say! I can't say!

That's really unacceptable!
I think that the football fans are always very insolent and arrogant, trying to tease the fans of the other team :| :|

Serena wrote:
Did you see what Rooney did to Ricardo Carvalho :respect: :respect:
Poor guy!!!!! :respect: :respect:

Yes, I saw pale pale pale poor Carvalho Pffff I hope Rooney didn't "damaged" him Pffff Pffff
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 0:28

Marina wrote!
Quote :
Yes, I agree. I hope that this Portuguese's balls are okay... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed :kataus: :kataus:
But Cristiano Ronaldo is supposed to be Rooney's friend

I HOPE THE BALLS ARE O.K.TOO!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Today I read in a portuguese Newspaper that Cris and Rooney are fiends again...but it didn't say how they made up!!!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 2:11

Marina wrote!!
Quote :
Yes, a very good match !!! I will think about you during the match !!! I hope that France will win, as usually... :wink: :wink

I will be thinking about you too!!! :vo:

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Yes, I saw pale pale pale poor Carvalho Pffff [size=9]I hope Rooney didn't "damaged" him

ALL THE PORTUGUESE REPORTERS COMMENTING THE MATCH MADE A HELL OF A SCENE ABOUT THAT! lol! lol! lol!
FOR THEM IT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD lol! lol! , but Ricardo C is all right!!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 20:26

Vania wrote!
Quote :
"]CONGRATS, QUERIDINHAS BEA AND SERENA!!! cheers Yahoooo!!!
CONGRATS, MARINA!! Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu

I'm sooo happy it wasn't Zizou's last match! lovely heart I admit that before the start of the championship I was for England and Brazil Vse but I didn't like the Brazilian's play - they wasn't so good as usual bla-bla-bla
And the Portuguese goalkeeper (Ricardo, right?) was FABULOUS!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: he saved

Thanks, Vania, dearest!! heart2
I fogot to thank you in my last post! You are so kind!!! lovely heart
But I am having my exams and my head! Oh my poor head!

If it comes to penalties tomorrow I hope Ricardo can handle the French!! Don't worry bla-bla-bla

NO OFFENCE INTENDED!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul - 9:48

Bea wrote:

But I am having my exams and my head! Oh my poor head!

Exams ... Surprised It seems that everyone here have exams, except me :blush2: Good luck, Bea, I'll cross my fingers! :dube:

Bea wrote:
If it comes to penalties tomorrow I hope Ricardo can handle the French!! Don't worry bla-bla-bla

Yes, Ricardo is a very good goalkeeper! Where does he play? Our commentator said Ricardo was a bit eccentric :blink: do you know something about that? He doesn't seem eccentric to me :wink: I mean he's wearing a humble gray shirt, not like other goalkeepers who are wearing all the colours of the rainbow!! Erm..

Kisses!
lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul - 13:53

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Yes, Ricardo is a very good goalkeeper! Where does he play? Our commentator said Ricardo was a bit eccentric :blink: do you know something about that? He doesn't seem eccentric to me :wink: I mean he's wearing a humble gray shirt, not like other goalkeepers who are wearing all the colours of the rainbow!! Erm..

Ricardo plays in Sporting Club of Portugal in Lisbon.
Most F.C. Porto Supporters don't like him. They wanted Baia in his place, but now I think everybody has calmed down....

I don't know why your commentators said he was eccentric :blink: Perhaps because he doesn't want to leave Portugal..he said that he is afraid and that he will miss his family :wink: [ I don't know if he is going to keep his opinion now] :mdr: and because he belongs to a group of
FORCADOS [a goup of young men that enter the arenas in a bullfight and try to stop and neutralize the bulls :mdr: :kataus: :kataus: ] , I don't know how to say this in english Erm.. Erm.. , we say PEGA in portuguese!

lovely heart lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul - 14:09

Bea wrote:

because he belongs to a group of
FORCADOS [a goup of young men that enter the arenas in a bullfight and try to stop and neutralize the bulls :mdr: :kataus: :kataus: ] , I don't know how to say this in english Erm.. Erm.. , we say PEGA in portuguese!

Wooow, it sounds very interesting (and dangerous) Aouch.. Aouch..

Good luck to Portugal tonight!! :dube:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul - 14:24

THANK YOU, DEAREST VANIA!!!!!!!

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul - 16:55

Tonight I'll look like this:

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Portugalav5sd

:kataus: :kataus: Bravo! Bravo! :kataus: :kataus:

Sorry, Marina, but I'll cheer for Portugal poklon poklon (and for Cristiano Ronaldo :dube: )
Why Nuno Gomes doesn't play!?!? It's an injustice!

loveall loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul - 18:23

Hi, Queridas Mias!!!

I think I 'll be supportting Portugal too!
My eldest sister lives there and I have got two portuguese nephews!! :dube: :dube: Rose Rose :surce: :surce:

heart2 heart2 heart2
Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Portugalgm1ic

GOD LUCK, PORTUGAL!!!!!

BUT...may the best win!!! Oh my poor head! :kiss: :kiss:

I think the Final between Portugal and Italy would be quite something!!! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul - 20:35

Vania wrote:
Sorry, Marina, but I'll cheer for Portugal poklon poklon (and for Cristiano Ronaldo :dube: )
Traitresse !!! I'm kidding of course, you can support who you want ! :kataus:

As for me, I don't want to see a final between Italy and Portugal... nooo
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jul - 1:06

CONGRATS FRANCE!!!! cheers cheers cheers

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

FRANCE VERSUS ITALY!!!! WOWWWW!!!!

:jump2: :cheer: :jump2: :cheer: :jump2: :cheer:

I AM SO SORRY PORTUGAL!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

BESOS, BEA AND SERENA, QUERIDAS MIAS!!! Kisssssssssss lovely heart Kisssssssssss lovely heart

My nephews must be soooo sad, but I haven't spoken to them yet!!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jul - 10:05

Marina wrote:

Traitresse !!! I'm kidding of course, you can support who you want ! :kataus:

CONGRATS, MARINA! cheers cheers cheers
BOTH TEAMS PLAYED VERY WELL, BUT FRANCE WAS MORE LUCKY!
I'm so sorry for Portugal Crying or Very sad

ON THE FINAL, I'LL BE FOR FRANCE! OOOHH, IT WILL BE ZIZOU'S LAST MATCH! I HOPE HE'LL PLAY VERY WELL, AS ALWAYS, AND WILL MARK A GOAL!

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jul - 19:01

OHHHH, girls!!!

My country said Good Bye to the Final!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I saw the Game in the giant screen in the main square!!!

Everybody was in shock!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Then we went to drink something together!!!
Everything is all right now!!!

I LOOOOOVE ITALY!!!! heart2 heart2
I'm going to Support Italy in the Final!!!

BEIJINHOS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jul - 20:46

Vania wrote:
ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!
Yes, allez les Bleus !!!
I'm so happy !!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!
You can't imagine this football fever here in France, it's like 1998 ! Everybody is talking about french team, it's wonderful !!!

Yesterday, both teams played very well :cheer: but we were more lucky (and the Portugueses less fair-play because we had a penalty).
And now, I'm sure that I don't like Cristiano Ronaldo (to tell you the truth, I hate him). He always pretends that he's injuried, he believes that fooball ground is a theater stage. Ayayay! He played well, but he's a bad guy.

I'm so sorry for you Bea and Serena, I understand how you're sad. It would be the same for me if France lost.

And for final, I'm for France of course !!! :jump3: :jump3: :jump3:
It will be Zizou's last match Crying or Very sad , I hope he will score a goal and that France will win.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jul - 10:14

Marina wrote:

You can't imagine this football fever here in France, it's like 1998 ! Everybody is talking about french team, it's wonderful !!!

I think I can... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes not because I saw it on TV, but because I remember 1994 when our team reached the semifinal Alby & Max!! By the way, we have beaten France in the qualifications in Parc des Princes with 2:1 - I will never forget this match, because only the win gave us chance to go at Worlds and the guys have won with goal in the very last second! And in 1994 there was a real hysterics, such an euphory Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!!

BISOUS! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jul - 13:01

Bea wrote:
OHHHH, girls!!!

My country said Good Bye to the Final!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I saw the Game in the giant screen in the main square!!!

Everybody was in shock!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Then we went to drink something together!!!
Everything is all right now!!!

I LOOOOOVE ITALY!!!! heart2 heart2
I'm going to Support Italy in the Final!!!

BEIJINHOS!!!!
I agree with you!Not only for Italy,but for Portugal as well.I hope that Portugal will beat Germany!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 10:48

Zizooooou, Zizooooou Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad why...why you did this!!! Sad Sad His carier shouldn't end like this Weep Weep I suppose he was provoked or insulted from the Italian player, but.... he must hold his nerves Aouch.. Aouch..
I'm soooo sorry, ma tite Marina!

The next time, I won't say what is my favourite team, because they all have lost - Brazil, England, then Portugal, then France... I promise to shut up on the next Championship Pffff Pffff
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 14:47

I am glad Italy won!!! Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

Usually my country takes sides with Italy and Spain !!!! sunny sunny

WE are latin countries ...we have lots in common!!!

Character Very Happy , way of life. Very Happy ..emotions Razz Razz ...using and abusing of bad language! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! :respect: :respect:

But France played well yesterday!!
When it comes to penalties , anything can happen!!! Basketball Basketball

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT ...MORGANA!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss :<33: :<33: , but unfortunately my country lost!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next