Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight

Go down 
+7
Grace
Bea
Lana
*MAGic diable*
Marina
Maria
Vania
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Empty
PostSubject: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jun - 13:43

Is there some football fans? Well, I don't like it so much :| but now, want it or not, the World Cup begins. It's time for the boys to sit in front of the TV watching like this Shocked Shocked Shocked

Bulgaria doesn't participate at this championship. And your countries ...?
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jun - 20:24

WElll, I am not a graet fan! scratch scratch
But, our press amd all the media are! And My husband is,!!! lol!

My country is participating...but well, most of the times we are better with are teams than with the national team... Basketball Basketball Basketball

Besos!
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jun - 21:02

I'm not a big foot fan, but I enjoy watching World Cup Very Happy , especially since 1998, :toodoo: when France became World Champion !!! Bravo!

I won't watch all matches of course, but I will watch France :jump3: , Brazil and England too (I like these teams !).
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jun - 13:03

Ohhhh.. my dad watches EVERYTHING concerning World CuP!!!! Shocked Weep :kataus:
As for me.. I'm not a fan of football.. football even starts to irritate me from times to times! :kataus: But it seems I have no chances to "escape" lol!
And Russia is "looooossseeerrrr"! Shaaame!! Russia doesn't play! lol! Evil or Very Mad
But.. as for me..
Marina wrote:
I will watch France :jump3: and England too (I like these teams !).
Especially France.. and "my" Zizzouuuu!!!! :dube: :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jun - 19:21

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Marina wrote:
Hey, Zizou is mine ! :luvzy: :kataus:
Val, demi-française, as usually ! lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jun - 22:32

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Marina wrote:
Hey, Zizou is mine ! :luvzy: :kataus:
Val, demi-française, as usually ! lol!
Oh, no, Marina, you love bald married men too??? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: lol!
Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Zizou

Mais oui Razz C'est moi! Lerka with her injur :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jun - 22:54

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Oh, no, Marina, you love bald married men too??? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: lol!
Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Zizou

Loooool ! lol! But we can share Zizou of course ! Razz

I really love you my dear Val ! :<33: I'm laughing a lot with you ! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jun - 23:25

Marina wrote:
Yes, of course, we can share him! :kataus: What do you prefer, Marinochka? His wonderful fast legs? :luvzy: His head? :kataus: Oh, no, it would be not fair Laughing ok, so what do you want to take - his left side or his right one? :kataus: lol!

I love you too, Marish! :<33: You are.. you are very special.. heart2 very dear for me :<33: ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jun - 23:30

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Marina wrote:
Yes, of course, we can share him! :kataus: What do you prefer, Marinochka? His wonderful fast legs? :luvzy: His head? :kataus: Oh, no, it would be not fair Laughing ok, so what do you want to take - his left side or his right one? :kataus: lol!
I didn't think about that... I thought about one week with you, one week with me, but if you want to cut him, it's OK ! :kataus: But we have to find another man to share and to stick with Zizou's half (another football player maybe... what do you think about Bechkam ? :luvzy:).

Val wrote:
I love you too, Marish! :<33: You are.. you are very special.. heart2 very dear for me :<33: ohhhh
Many kisses and huge hugs for you solnyshko Val ! :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun - 0:55

Marina wrote:
I didn't think about that... I thought about one week with you, one week with me, but if you want to cut him, it's OK ! :kataus: But we have to find another man to share and to stick with Zizou's half (another football player maybe... what do you think about Bechkam ? :luvzy:).
:kataus: ok, ok, I like your variant more, Marinochka! :kataus: lol! It would be too cruel to cut poor Zizou Weep I can't say! and his wife.. his children! Weep No, we can't :wink: So.. one week with you, one week with me and two weeks with his family would be just perfect! :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:

Quote :
(another football player maybe... what do you think about Bechkam ? :luvzy:)
What I think? :mdr: I think David is verry handsome and wonderful, but I prefer Zizou :luvzy: :cool:

And I send you many-many kisses and hugs, too, Marina! :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun - 15:17

*MAGic diable* wrote:
:kataus: ok, ok, I like your variant more, Marinochka! :kataus: lol! It would be too cruel to cut poor Zizou Weep I can't say! and his wife.. his children! Weep No, we can't :wink: So.. one week with you, one week with me and two weeks with his family would be just perfect! :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:
It's OK ! :vo: Now, we have to talk to Zizou about our projects for him... lol!

:kiss:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun - 23:22

Lerka wrote:
And Russia is "looooossseeerrrr"! Shaaame!! Russia doesn't play! lol! Evil or Very Mad

Neither does Canada. Suspect If a sport doesn't involve ice or snow, we aren't very good at it. Razz I wasn't even aware that we had a soccer (football) team. :kataus: My father informed me that we do, though. They... erm... obviously didn't qualify. Embarassed Rolling Eyes

For some reason, the World Cup is still all over TV here. Suspect I'm not too interested in it. Sorry.. I doubt that I will watch a second of it. Embarassed Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun - 0:24

Dear Girls!!!

I have been watching my country play against Angola! :mdr: :kataus: :zy: wE WON! oNE , nILL Shocked

BUT ANGOLA WAS ONE portuguese colonies once :blink: and some years ago there was a friendly that did not finish :kataus: because the angolan players decided to hurt portuguese players on purpose :blink: :blink: Aouch.. Aouch.. :luvzy: It was a disgrace then! Aouch.. Aouch.. Lerka with her injur :respect:

Today everything went very well..and I just can not put up with my brother!!! :blink:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun - 2:12

Lana wrote!
Quote :
Neither does Canada. Suspect If a sport doesn't involve ice or snow, we aren't very good at it. Razz I wasn't even aware that we had a soccer (football) team. :kataus: My father informed me that we do, though. They... erm... obviously didn't qualify. Embarassed :roll

I did not know Canada had a national football team Shocked
BUT YOU DO!!! Razz Razz Razz

THAT'S WONDERFUL!!!
YOU WILL QUALIFY NEXT TIME! Very Happy After all the States have qualified soo Canada will soon!!! :<33: heart2

BESOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun - 3:25

Maria wrote:
THAT'S WONDERFUL!!!
YOU WILL QUALIFY NEXT TIME! Very Happy After all the States have qualified soo Canada will soon!!! :<33: heart2
We've been qualifying for the World Cup for awhile now, thank you very much. :kataus: The thing about the States is that most people do play soccer/football growing up, but it's just not very popular professionally. I think most people are not really even aware that the World Cup is going on, but the team is still ranked very high in the tournament this year. Razz

(Not that I really care, I almost never cheer for American teams anyway lol! ) Tomorrow at work we will certainly be watching pieces of the US v. Czech Republic match, and I will secretly be cheering for the Czech Republic. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun - 10:30

*MAGic diable* wrote:

But.. as for me..

Russia doesn't play Suspect that's strange, I thaught you're there, obvioulsy I'm wrong. No Bulgaria doens't play either, so, Lerochka, we both are neutral spectators :angel2:
As for me, I'm for Brasil, England and France (and I like Zizou too, how we gonna share him, I don't know) :blush2: I was very happy when Trinidad and Tobago made 0:0 with Sweden, I don't like the Swedes - they beat us every time we play with 3:0, 5:0 :disap: :disap:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun - 10:35

Bea wrote:
Dear Girls!!!
I have been watching my country play against Angola! :mdr: :kataus: :zy: wE WON! oNE , nILL Shocked

BUT ANGOLA WAS ONE portuguese colonies once :blink: and some years ago there was a friendly that did not finish :kataus: because the angolan players decided to hurt portuguese players on purpose :blink: :blink: Aouch.. Aouch.. :luvzy: It was a disgrace then! Aouch.. Aouch.. Lerka with her injur :respect:

Congrats, Bea! I watch part of this match, but it was too late and I fall asleep after the 1 half Rolling Eyes Our commentator said about this match you're talking about Evil or Very Mad it's a shame!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun - 12:35

Girls, it is not so bad!There some positive things,for example the players Embarassed Like most of you i am not a huge fan, but i watch most of the matches-it helps to kill sometimes(if you don't want to use it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun - 12:46

Morgana wrote:
Girls, it is not so bad!There some positive things,for example the players

oooh, the players lol! Look at this one:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img54/2504/mob9411195918746ps.jpg

and Christiano Ronaldo again:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img120/392/mu67ke.jpg
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun - 13:02

[quote="Vania"]
Morgana wrote:
Girls, it is not so bad!There some positive things,for example the players

oooh, the players lol! Look at this one:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img54/2504/mob9411195918746ps.jpg

and Christiano Ronaldo again:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img120/392/mu67ke.jpg[/quote/]
How to detest this game:)
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
FeuTendre
AM collaborator
FeuTendre

Number of posts : 63
Residence : Moscow

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun - 13:08

Oh, here there is a conversation about my Zizou!!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.obertas-slavnov.narod.ru
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun - 21:37

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Congrats, Bea! I watch part of this match, but it was too late and I fall asleep after the 1 half Rolling Eyes Our commentator said about this match you're talking about Evil or Very Mad it's a shame!! affraid[/

Yes! It was true!! I think our players were afraid to play yesterday! affraid Some of the best did not! affraid DECO, WHO IS A BRAZILIAN WITH PORTUGUESE CITIZENSHIP, DIDN"T, BE affraid CAUSE HE IS THE BEST!!! affraid

THE COACH WAS AFRAID THAT HE MIGHT BE HURT!! affraid

DEAR GIRLS!

I don't like Cristiano Ronaldo, very much! There are some portuguese players that are sexier! !! I'll post some pics when I have time!!! :stari: Of course he is a good player, but he is a spoiled brat shocked shocked He has everything!!! lol!
However , sometimes he does some good deeds! zvet
Soooo..perhaps he is not that bad after all!
baaa
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun - 21:45

Bea wrote:
THE COACH WAS AFRAID THAT HE MIGHT BE HURT!! affraid
Yes, I understand him !
2 days before World Cup begins, our Freanch player Djibril Cissé broke his leg during the match France/China. It was very frightening. Cissé is a very good player, he scores always a lot of goals, it will be very diffficul without him... Crying or Very sad

About Cristiano Ronaldo, I don't know him ! Always some girls talk me about him, but I don't know this player ! lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun - 21:50

FeuTendre wrote:
Oh, here there is a conversation about my Zizou!!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2
lol!
Ohh, nooo!! lol! lol! lol! We have to cut Zizou.. no choise! :kataus: Marina, Vania, FeuTendre, me and his family.. someone else wants to bid for our Zizou??? :kataus: :zy:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun - 18:26

Good luck to France and "our" Zizou tonight :surce: France will play with Switzerland scratch scratch I think

poklon poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next