Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lerka's strange dream..

Go down 
+9
Marina
Serena
Bea
Vania
Elv
alexandra
Lana
Maria
*MAGic diable*
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Lerka's strange dream.. Empty
PostSubject: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 23:36

Oh, girls!!!
Alex, I had a dream with Albie and Max too.. last night..
it was very strange and funny.. hehehe Smile I'll tell you it! Wink))
At the beginning, it was very true! -
I was checking our forum and GB, writing messages and then I went to bed. hahaha Smile) The dream is over! :kataus: - no, not, of course! Razz

I woke up. Too lazy to move I let down my right leg and stared at the clock.
OMG!!! 10.40 a.m.!!! No, it can't be true.. My classes start at 9.00! I can't be in time even to the 2nd (or even 3rd!) lesson already. So bad of me.. nooo
Suddenly I heard a calling. It was not my cell phone. Hmmm.. I was sure that someone would want my dad on the phone. I was even angry a little, because I had to waste some more time when I had no time at all!!
I've listened to the number. I know it.. OMG! Rita?! (*note: Rita - Staviskaya Rachel Moiseevna, Max's mother Smile) But why? She knows I must be at the university.. Shocked
I jumped up from my bed and dashed to the phone.
- Hullo-oo..
- Lerochka, hi! =)
*Lera is off speech*
It was not Maxim's mother!
Even not his granny!!
Not Maxim!!! And not his father!!!
- Lerochka, do you hear me?
- A... A... A... Albenochka?!!!!!! Oh my! I'm so happy to hear you!.. Dear.. sweet.. How are you? You are in Moscow? Is it possible?? How long? So many questions! Sorry..
*Albena's laugh* - yeah, yeah, yeah.. she is always laughing at me!
- We've arrived some hours ago.
- Oh.. woow =)
Albenochka, I must tell you.. THANK YOU! Thank you for your victory! Congratulations! Congrats from all the girls on the site! It was brilliant, so beautiful victory! And bulgarian anthem.. aww =) :dube:
- Thank you Wink we knew you felt the same Smile
- You were so cute on the podium moving your brows so so sweeeeet!! Razz
*laughing.. both!*
- I spoted one our friend there at the tribune.
- Oh.. I have so many things to tell you.. Albenka, I missed you so much..
- Lerochka, but we can meet. You can pay us a visit.. Wink if you wish, of course.
- Really??
- Of course, we invite you.
- Oh, thank you!! But.. :woow: when?
- Right now! I guess you haven't got your classes on Sunday?! hahaha
- On Sunday? *Lera couldn't understand why Albena said "Sunday"*
- But yes! Today is Sunday, dear! Overstudied?? *laughing at Lera as usual*
- No! (*it can't be true and so well!*) I mean yes! (*Hurrah!*) I haven't got classes today!!
- So.. see you?
- Yeah..

Lera sits on her sofa, again, can't understand anything. shocked
Sunday.. Albenka.. a visit.. Shocked
Then like a crazy (why "like"??) - crazy Lera begins to jump all over the room and sream: "Albenkaaaaa!!!" Embarassed my parents were still asleep..
Then I took my bag and left home singing Chel-C's song:
"We get to seeee Maxiiiiiim and Albiiiiiiie!!!!!!!!!" :zy:
Actually.. I get to see them.. this time..:dube:

I've caught the bus. When I was in the Metro, making my first transfer already, I realized that I was going to the South-West of Moscow, but I might go to the North-East!!! (those bizarre dreams! Laughing ) Geogpraphic cretinism, eh?? :mdr: I did it purposefully in the dream!! Crazy me!
Why??? hehehe Smile Did someone make me a program? Like for a machine? hehe =) I went away from the metro on the Konkovo station. I crossed numerous back streets and side-streets, then I realized that I couldn't see the city anymore. There was a forest there. But in the dream I strided with confidence. Obviously, I knew where to go!
The forest was really scary.. so odd... :face: Nothing reminded I was near the capital of Russia! The forest didn't seem like a forest of the middle latitude of the North hemisphere.. closely spaced trees forming an unbroken canopy.. hmm.. Suspect tropical rain forests in Moscow???? :kataus:

it's not the end of the dream! hahahaha Smile
to be continued!
Soooon Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 23:58

OHHHHHHH!! DEAREST LERA! flower heart2

We are going to have another bestseller here too!! And I AM GOING TO PRINT IT!!!!

GIRLS I ADORE YOU ALL!!
loveall loveall loveall

AND THROUGH YOU I LOOOOOVE ALBIE AND MAX AND THEIR FAMILIES!!! cheers cheers heart2

LERA,
WHY DOES ALBIE ALWAYS LAUGH, WHEN SHE TALKS TO YOU???

IS IT JUST A HABIT???? SHE SEEMS SO SWEET!!! :stari:

:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 0:09

Maria wrote:
LERA,
WHY DOES ALBIE ALWAYS LAUGH, WHEN SHE TALKS TO YOU???

IS IT JUST A HABIT???? SHE SEEMS SO SWEET!!! :stari:

:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
I don't know.. maybe I am funny??? :kataus:
My friend Lenchik and I even called me: "Albenka's personal clown!!!!" lol! lol! lol!
Still, I adore when Albie laughes.. her smile is sooo beautiful! :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 0:12

Dear,

From the experience I have since we met Very Happy Embarassed and since we began writing in the GB and the FORUM, well I think you are a wonderful, kinf person!! flower flower

:<33:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 0:14

OF COURSE I MEAN KIND.....PERSON!!!

SOOOO COOL!!

Forgive me my spelling mistakes! poklon
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 0:16

:dying: OMG!!! Lerochka!!! lol!

Your dream is too funny!!!!! Very Happy You almost got me in trouble, sestrichka!!! My mother is under the impression that I am doing English homework. Razz But, I couldn't stop giggling when I was reading your dream report! :kataus: My mother was like, "Lauren, what is so amusing about your essay?" :blush2:

Please continue it!!! Very Happy It is much better than the dreams I have. :luvzy: Mine are usually short and insane. :kataus: I remember them all, though. :blink: Which is very strange. hehe.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 0:23

Lana wrote:
:dying: OMG!!! Lerochka!!! lol!

Your dream is too funny!!!!! Very Happy You almost got me in trouble, sestrichka!!! My mother is under the impression that I am doing English homework. Razz But, I couldn't stop giggling when I was reading your dream report! :kataus: My mother was like, "Lauren, what is so amusing about your essay?" :blush2:
:dying: Ohhh, I didn't want to get you in trouble, sestrichka!!! Sorryyy!!!!!!!! :kataus: poklon
I'm glad I made you laugh!!! hehehee Smile I'll continue.. emm.. I must type it, though! Laughing

Maria wrote:
Dear,

From the experience I have since we met and since we began writing in the GB and the FORUM, well I think you are a wonderful, kinf person!!
Ohh, querida!!! :<33: I love you, too, darling!!! heart2
Albie has never said I was bad, though! :blush2: She is just laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 0:34

:dying:

Your dreams are insane.....in a good way, of course.
I laughed on my own....You'd say I'm crazy...
You are funny maybe that's why Albena is always laughing. You can change somebody's mood, you know that? (You and Lana)
I'd like to see her smile too (and this is called day dreaming)

My dreams are long and they seem so logic right in the moment i wake up..and then..puff...I forget parts and realise everythig was upside down...

But I once had a looooong dream (so I thought..usually dreams last a few seconds. I've read this somewhere) about Albena and Maxim. But it wasn't this funny....I dreamt that we met, talked (I think I was i Sofia or something)..."usual" stuff. But when I woke up I was sooo happy....and said to my mom that I got to know them and they were soo sweet...and said this and this, and we hugged like that, and drinked that, and the ice was so...(and I forgot all this details. Damn!! ) Sad I really must write down my dreams.

(Wow...already soo many messages here.....We are not alone;) )
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 0:38

MAGic diable wrote:

:dying: Ohhh, I didn't want to get you in trouble, sestrichka!!! Sorryyy!!!!!!!! :kataus: poklon
I'm glad I made you laugh!!! hehehee Smile I'll continue.. emm.. I must type it, though! Laughing

lol! Don't worry, sestrichka!!! I am not in much trouble over it. Laughing It was worse for Chelsea, yesterday. You see she was writing me an email and the subject line was, "Max and Bena's BAAABIES!!!!!!!!" :kataus: So, her dad comes in and askes, "Is that homework? :blink:" And Chel-C answers, "Erm... Yes! I was just emailing Lana about our homework." :kataus: Obviously not!!!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 0:43

alexandra wrote:
You can change somebody's mood, you know that? (You and Lana)

zvet Alex, that was a really sweet thing to say! Embarassed Thank you for that. Wink

Your dream sounds very wonderful! flower I've never had a dream like that. Wink I've had ones with Albena and Maxim, but they are usually bizarre. hehe. Yours sounds really lovely! heart2 :stari:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 1:04

Lana wrote:
Alex, that was a really sweet thing to say! Thank you for that

Well..it's true...you don't have to thank me..

I wish I'd have more dreams like that. I was floating that day...it was wonderfull....I rarely have such coeherent and long dreams.
Yesterday I dreamt they were at my place, then at my grandma's place. Then my aunt came, my little cousin..we cooked..and then I realised...wow..i haven't hugged them yet (why is that, i have no idea..and why were we moving from one place to another?!? scratch). I remember the part in which I hugged Albena..it was soo touching..

ahh..
but that's almost everything I remember....and some confusing ideas..

I'm going to sleep....oh, the bed is calling me....
I wish you Lana a nice day, to you Lera a beautiful evening/night and to you Maria, also a beautiful evning (I think)...

and to all some crazy & beautiful dreams
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 1:49

Here we goo.. Wink

I walked and walked.. after about 20 minutes of the walk I saw a huuuuuuge tree like a baobab-bookcase and that strange tree had something reminding of a door. I came in.
It was like a habitual office, inside. I draged out a file from my bag and gave it to a man (very bizarre too, I though it was Maurizio!!! :kataus:) Suddenly, I seemed to be awaked of a day-dream. "Al.. bben.. n.. kaaaa!" I must let her know I am late.
I dial her number, but..
"You have no money on your account to make this call. Please, fill up your account current first."

Damn! Unlucky me.. Why now?? I've realized I couldn't get Albena and Max's home earlier than in two hours.
Lerka looked around and noticed people, working in front of the screens. "Hmm.. computers??" - Lera showed her big knowlegdes in technology. :kataus:
She approached false(or maybe not-false:)-Maurizio again and asked:
- Is it a kind of Internet-cafe?
- No, not a kind - was the answer.
- Ohhh.. Sad *definitely unlicky..*
- It IS an Internet-cafe.
- Perfect!!!!! :vo:

Firstly, I've checked the forum (as usual!!! heart2 ) and then began to reflect on how to let Albena know.
I've examined computer and everything around and.. kept a fixed stare on "something" reminding of a receiver. I took it.
"You have 18 minutes of Internet or calling left." - the voice in te receiver declared.
- Calling?? The voice said that??? Or it was just a hallucination?? I put the receiver back and took it again.
"Wooohhaaaa woohahahaha waaabdaouuu!!!" - I heard then in the receiver. Jungle voices.. Shocked I couldn't inderstand. I put the receiver again and took it.
""You have 16 minutes of Internet or calling left."
Ufff.. I must try anyhow!
Very quickly I dial Albenka.
- Albenochka, I'm lost!! In Moscow.. :blush2: funny, eh?? You won't believe.. I'll be in 2 hours..
- Lost??? Shocked
- Yes, but don't worry, now I know where to go already!!! :blush2:
- Ok, ok, be carefull now!

*2 hours later"
Lane. Gates. But the gates are not fastened to anything!!! They are just in the middle of the widening of the lane! :kataus:
By the way, the gates are beautiful!!! Razz black.. carved.. There are some small fountains into the distance (in a narrow long lane).
Over-gates I spot Albenka. I run around the gates and we embrace.
But something was wrong.. Alby was.. very restrained.. cold.. pale She hasn't said a single word. I felt myself devastated a bit. I was speechless. I even couldn't tell her how happy I was.. nothing.. there was something like a border between us.. saaad
Albena moved away from me. In a minute she was walking back and forth quite further off. In 2 minutes she disappeared.
I was disconcerted. My eyes were making the same way again and again:
The gates - fountains - the place Alby was walking back and forth - the gates - fountains..
When my glance was turned to the fountains again I noticed a person drawing nearer and nearer.
*Max? Not Max? Max? Not Max?? Where is my ox-eye-daisy???!!* :blush2:
I had given the person a little wave.
The person did the same.
- Ma-aaaaaaa-aaaxiiiiiiiii-iiiiiiiiiiim!!!!!!!!!
Lerka ran to him screaming her war-cry again:
- Maaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaxiiiiiiiiiiiii-iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!!!!!!!!!
Max caught me and began to whirl.
- Hi, Lerka!
- Oh, stop it!! Don't lift such a weight!!! Razz
You are forbidden to lift sooo muu-uuuuch! :kataus: :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 1:55

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:
You can change somebody's mood, you know that? (You and Lana)

zvet Alex, that was a really sweet thing to say! Embarassed Thank you for that. Wink

Your dream sounds very wonderful! flower I've never had a dream like that. Wink I've had ones with Albena and Maxim, but they are usually bizarre. hehe. Yours sounds really lovely! heart2 :stari:
Yes, every Lana's word is the same as it would be in my answer.. Embarassed
Thank you for your sweet words, dear Alexandra!! nice zvet

Lana wrote:
You see she was writing me an email and the subject line was, "Max and Bena's BAAABIES!!!!!!!!" So, her dad comes in and askes, "Is that homework? " And Chel-C answers, "Erm... Yes! I was just emailing Lana about our homework." Obviously not!!!
:kataus: Oh, Chel-C!!! Sweet poor Chel-C :angel2: :respect:
My mother usually askes me too if I am doing my homework.. :blush2: "Em.. yess.. almo-ost.. Embarassed"
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 2:32

MAGic diable wrote:
Lana wrote:
You see she was writing me an email and the subject line was, "Max and Bena's BAAABIES!!!!!!!!" So, her dad comes in and askes, "Is that homework? " And Chel-C answers, "Erm... Yes! I was just emailing Lana about our homework." Obviously not!!!
:kataus: Oh, Chel-C!!! Sweet poor Chel-C :angel2: :respect:
My mother usually askes me too if I am doing my homework.. :blush2: "Em.. yess.. almo-ost.. Embarassed"

:kataus: Yes, poor Chel-C. hehe. Her dad was confused, by it. Razz I posted part of her email in the "Private" section. Maybe you have seen it? Wink

Your dream is sooo entertaining, Lerka!!!!!! :kataus: And you remember it in such vivid detail!!!!! Very Happy It cannot possibly be over? Can it? Sad hehehe. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Elv
AM эльф
Elv

Number of posts : 100
Residence : Kazan

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 9:01

Lerkaaa!!! hahaha!!! :dying:
Darling, your dream looks like a story of Alice in Wonderland! lol! So funny)))
By the way, what did the day after such a dream look like? I wonder if it was not something really crazy))))
Yesterday I saw Albenka-Max too... I suppose, it was impressed by Lana's report scratch If my memory doesn't deceive me, they were skating in their FD costumes... Very strange dream, I don't remember the plot... But there certainly was my teacher Faina Rabbonievna and Iskanderik... scratch
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 10:27

Hahaha, Lerochka, dear, what a strange dream. Laughing but it's sooo nice. You dream has so many details, dear. My dreams are always so confused Shocked and a little bit senseless. Your dream is of that kind, that you don't want to wake up, because you want to continue dreaming Sleep Me too, I had a dream the night just before the exhibition at Worlds, I dreamed that they were dressed in some yellow costumes dancing at some funny song bounce Well, as you know that dream is not true, they were in blue. But I hope that your dream come true, except that part when you're lost in Moscow lol!
Bye and hugs! loveall
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 17:16

Elv wrote:
Lerkaaa!!! hahaha!!! :dying:
Darling, your dream looks like a story of Alice in Wonderland! lol! So funny)))
By the way, what did the day after such a dream look like? I wonder if it was not something really crazy))))
yes, Elvik, my day was absolutely crazy! I was like in a dream.. all the day I tried to understand why Albenka was soo strange!!! :kataus: hahaha!

Elv wrote:
Yesterday I saw Albenka-Max too... I suppose, it was impressed by Lana's report scratch If my memory doesn't deceive me, they were skating in their FD costumes... Very strange dream, I don't remember the plot... But there certainly was my teacher Faina Rabbonievna and Iskanderik... scratch
lol! and about Iskanderik.. you gave Alibi his number??????? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Vania wrote:
You dream has so many details, dear. My dreams are always so confused and a little bit senseless. Your dream is of that kind, that you don't want to wake up, because you want to continue dreaming Me too, I had a dream the night just before the exhibition at Worlds, I dreamed that they were dressed in some yellow costumes dancing at some funny song Well, as you know that dream is not true, they were in blue. But I hope that your dream come true, except that part when you're lost in Moscow
well, it's true, my dreams are usually long Smile and if I remember some of them, I remember them in details.. I don't know why.. But sometimes I forget the dream just after I wake up! reverance I don't know what that depends of!!!
And the second part.. Albie was not Albie there.. :blush2: Anyway, you are so right! I didn't want to wake up! :mdr:

Lanochka.. I must go to the "Private". Now! :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Elv
AM эльф
Elv

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 18:14

Lers, hm, I did it :| And Lisa gave me a lot of information abt him))) She told me that you wan his number too Surprised Shocked
You know... One girl from my NSLU courses who has a friend in TTL in Iskan's class proved me again that he is dating Kamilya. And she also added that they have some kinda GREAT love... I can't believe that No I don't believe that nooo nooo
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 18:48

Hola, dear girls!!

Someone said here, that Lera and Lana can change people's mood!! sunny sunny

[color:9870=orange:9870]SOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUUUUUUUUUEEEEE!!!!![color=orange]

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUEEEEEEEEEEEE :stari: :surce: :surce: :surce:

LOVE YOU VERRRRRRRRRRY MUCH!!! :surce:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 22:36

Elv wrote:
Lers, hm, I did it :| And Lisa gave me a lot of information abt him))) She told me that you wan his number too Surprised Shocked
You know... One girl from my NSLU courses who has a friend in TTL in Iskan's class proved me again that he is dating Kamilya. And she also added that they have some kinda GREAT love... I can't believe that No I don't believe that nooo nooo
Not if I really wanted.. but I reacted in a strange way :mdr: I mean when I knew that you gave Lizka his number.. Rolling Eyes
Don't mind, dear.. :blush2:
I rewatched the photos you've sent me - I don't like Kamilya at all.. nothing interesting. I know it's bad to say like that, but I just think you much more beautiful and nice, Elv!! :twist: :woow:

Maria wrote:
Someone said here, that Lera and Lana can change people's mood!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUUUUUUUUUEEEEE!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUEEEEEE
Ohh, Maria!! Querida, I love you!! :<33: Thankssss!!!!! ohhhh
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 0:28

Yeah, girls, I forgot to tell you about clothes!!!! lol!

So, Albenka was wearing white sweather with cute red and green pattern on two sides with the collar covering her beautiful neck Razz :luvzy:
Some pattern on the collar too. Khaki trousers with biiiig pockets near ankles with strings =) (cute as well! Smile)
Make-up - as uaual. :woow:

Maxim was dressed tooo decently!! Laughing As from a banquet =) with his glasses..
Make-up - NO MAKE-UP for Maxim.

As for me.. I was in Albena's dress from You're beautiful!!!! :kataus: In my sneakers!!! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Elv
AM эльф
Elv

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 8:23

Quote :
Albenka was wearing white sweather with cute red and green pattern on two sides with the collar covering her beautiful neck
Some pattern on the collar too. Khaki trousers with biiiig pockets near ankles with strings =) (cute as well! )
Make-up - as uaual.

Maxim was dressed tooo decently!! As from a banquet =) with his glasses..
This is information for those who want to shot a movie based on Lera's dream Laughing

Lerik, today in the morning i saw Kamilya... I mean, in a dream))) We were sitting together at the whole Russia english contest... Rolling Eyes
Yesterday I thought a little and came to the conclusion... Have you ever read/watched "А вам и не снилось"?
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 10:22

I don't remember any dream from last night...nothing at all....no stories today Wink maybe Lera....
have a beautiful day,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 0:39

MAGic diable wrote:
Yeah, girls, I forgot to tell you about clothes!!!! lol!

So, Albenka was wearing white sweather with cute red and green pattern on two sides with the collar covering her beautiful neck Razz :luvzy:
Some pattern on the collar too. Khaki trousers with biiiig pockets near ankles with strings =) (cute as well! Smile)
Make-up - as uaual. :woow:

Maxim was dressed tooo decently!! Laughing As from a banquet =) with his glasses..

As for me.. I was in Albena's dress from You're beautiful!!!! :kataus: In my sneakers!!! :kataus:

Ohhh cute!!!! :dube: hehe. The amount of details that you remember from your dream is fab! Very Happy I never remember that much. :blink: Albena's clothes sound really nice. Wink And umm... yes, Lerka... I never assumed that Max would be wearing make-up. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 0:50

Elv wrote:
Quote :
Albenka was wearing white sweather with cute red and green pattern on two sides with the collar covering her beautiful neck
Some pattern on the collar too. Khaki trousers with biiiig pockets near ankles with strings =) (cute as well! )
Make-up - as uaual.

Maxim was dressed tooo decently!! As from a banquet =) with his glasses..
This is information for those who want to shot a movie based on Lera's dream Laughing
hahahahahaha Smile)) :dying:
No, Elv, I haven't seen it.. Do you think I should do it??? Wink

Alex wrote:
I don't remember any dream from last night...nothing at all....no stories today maybe Lera
Not last night, dear... Sad I slept about 3 hours only and I had no dreams at all. Very sad, eh? I don't like the night without dreams.. No
Maybe.. tonight? Laughing Wink

Lana wrote:
Ohhh cute!!!! hehe. The amount of details that you remember from your dream is fab! I never remember that much. Albena's clothes sound really nice. And umm... yes, Lerka... I never assumed that Max would be wearing make-up.
yeaaaah, Maxim and make-up sounds.. hehehe.. :kataus: it doesn't sound at all.. :albino:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lerka's strange dream..
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next