Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lerka's strange dream..

Go down 
+9
Marina
Serena
Bea
Vania
Elv
alexandra
Lana
Maria
*MAGic diable*
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 20:28

Dear girls, thank you for your wonderful comments!! I will post more of my dream later...but I am sick with the flu and I am feeling especially dizzy right now...Oh my poor head! hello to all and I will see you later!!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 20:50

Vania wrote:
Guys, you may think I'm totally Crazee Crazee :blush2: but I had ANOTHER dream this night, about the Euros (or maybe the Worlds, because Gregory/Petukhov were there :mdr: ) :mdr: :mdr:

erm... that's what happened in my dream... After the CD Albena and Max were leaders with more than 8 ( Erm.. !!!) points advantage before the second couple (Khokhlova & Novitsky Rolling Eyes ). After the OD their advantage was already more than 18 points :kataus: :kataus: although Kh/N won the OD (I know, it's practically impossible, but... :blush2: ). I woke up before the FD (my baaaad phone...) :kataus: but that was the ranking as I "saw" it on the screen:
1. A&M :dube: :dube:
2. Khokhlova/Novitsky Buh..
3. Kerrs :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:
4. (I don't remember)
5. Gregory/Petukhov
6. Isa/Olivier Thanks! Thanks!
7. Domnina/Shabalin Erm..
8....... attention :zy: - here comes the most crazy part of my dream Sovsem togo chto li? - Irina Tchashina and Anton Sikharulidze :zy: I presume, that's because I liked so much the Russian Stars on Ice - there Anton was dancing with another rhythmic gymnast (Barsukova) and, as I know, Irina participated in Dance on Ice (or whatever...) :mdr:

Crazy, eh? Though, I'll be very happy if this dream comes true (except this part with Tchashina :kataus: )
I don't like your dream, Valichka!!!! Weep Weep Weep Sorry.. :disap: but 6th place of Isabelle & Olivier depresses me.. pale No But the Kerrs on the podium is a great thing :mdr: cheers and.. 4th place was for Nath & Fabian, wasn't it? :zy: :zy: :zy:
I wish you could see the FD, though! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jan - 2:30

Lyra wrote!
Quote :
So, I take 3 steps to the left...So a minute later, a red spot appears on the ground and gradually grows larger and larger... Suspect A cylinder shoots down from the sky and touches down to the ground. Then, Vania and Alex float lazily down like it's nothing that they just came from the sky...Oh my poor head! And, they were wearing clothing like they had just come from some futuristic society or something...:kataus: They stepped out of the beam and said "Hey girls!!" Hey! in unison... Buh.. "What. The. Heck. WAS THAT?!?!?! Please tell me I am not the only one that is freaked out by this!!!" I said, about ready to faint... "I think I speak for all of us when I say that you're not alone in your terror..." Maria said. "Ummmm....yeah...some things are better left unsaid..." Alex said. "Okay then...well, at least you're here? Right?" Rolling Eyes Bea commented. "Ooor, they are really alien cyborgs from the future here to take us back to the mother ship to perform all sorts of crazy experiments on us!! Like making us eat brussel sprouts!!! Pffff" Max commented...Upon saying this, Albena gave him this look of annoyance and then playfully hit him on the back of his head. :kataus: "Okay...so any more alien beam thingies happening any time soon?" Acacia asked. "Not that we know of...Rolling Eyes" Alex answered. "That's reassuring... shocked" I said. "Well, we were on our way to this shopping center...we could continue walking, or maybe we could hitch a ride on Bea's pink donkey?" :kataus: I commented. Bea blushed deeply at this... So we decided to keep walking down the road, and that we could go find their hotel and something to eat. Razz

THIS IS GORGEOUS!!! IMAGINATION!!! I LIKE THE PART WHEN I BLUSH! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
PLEASE, DREAM MOOOOORE!
:blush2: :blush2: :blush2: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jan - 11:06

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I don't like your dream, Valichka!!!! Weep Weep Weep Sorry.. :disap: but 6th place of Isabelle & Olivier depresses me.. pale No But the Kerrs on the podium is a great thing :mdr: cheers and.. 4th place was for Nath & Fabian, wasn't it? :zy: :zy: :zy:
I wish you could see the FD, though! lol!

erm...I didn't see the FD Rolling Eyes (not yet), but yes, Nath and Fabian were 4th :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: I'm sure :kataus: Besides, the situation after the FD may change and Isa/Olivier could move 2-3 places ahead :dube: I'll try to see more of the competition tonight :wink: :wink:

Lyra wrote:
Dear girls, thank you for your wonderful comments!! I will post more of my dream later...but I am sick with the flu and I am feeling especially dizzy right now... hello to all and I will see you later!!

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: I hope you'll be better soon, Lyra :dube:
Kisses!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 0:16

Vania wrote:

Lyra wrote:
Dear girls, thank you for your wonderful comments!! I will post more of my dream later...but I am sick with the flu and I am feeling especially dizzy right now... hello to all and I will see you later!!

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: I hope you'll be better soon, Lyra :dube:
Kisses!

Oooh thank you serisha!! Your words make me feel better! Razz I am getting ready to post the next part of my dream, girls!! Razz The part where Alex nearly vaporizes 3 black suburbans....:dying:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 0:41

Part 5 of my insanity...:kataus:

About 10 minutes later, 3 black suburbans come whizzing by, throwing us off our feet and rolling down into the bordering meadow... "Owww....Maxiiiiiim...you're sitting on my leg!!! Weep" Albena wailed. "I'm sorry baby!! But at least we didn't roll into a toxic waste pit....or a moat filled with piranhas..." Maxim replied... *Sharp slap #2 to Max's head* :kataus: "Well aren't they friendly..." Vania commented. "Simply lovely...next time I'll send them a little present called a shock wave and reduce them to ashes...Twisted Evil" Alex muttered... "Well, it seems like you might get to..." Acacia replied absentmindedly. "What are you talking about, girl?" Alex asked. "They're headed straight for us...again...Shocked" The suburbans zoomed towards us and skidded to a halt, throwing up a cloud of dust that left us all coughing. Suddenly, a girl with long, straight brown hair jumped out of the 1st suburban and took a picture of each of us. She then ran back to the vehicle, got back in, and for the next 5 minutes, all was silent. "Well that was kinda random...and somewhat creepy..." Albie commented. "So is the fact that Alex hasn't vaporized them yet, or that they haven't tied us up and thrown us into the van for questioning and experimentation...or maybe they are just identifying us so they can make up a story for our disappearance later...Suspect" Maxim pondered. "Again with the sarcasm..." Albie replied. *Sharp slap #3*...:kataus: A few minutes later we we still standing there staring. The girl with the brown hair we saw before got back out of the suburban with a handful of papers and ran to the last suburban...which for some reason had a slight air of superiority to it...The window rolled down and the first girl handed the papers to another girl with long, curly brown hair and piercing hazel eyes...

To be continued...:teasing:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:42

Vania wrote:
erm...I didn't see the FD Rolling Eyes (not yet), but yes, Nath and Fabian were 4th :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: I'm sure :kataus: Besides, the situation after the FD may change and Isa/Olivier could move 2-3 places ahead :dube: I'll try to see more of the competition tonight :wink: :wink:
Ah, ok, milichka! :dube: :zy: now, I like your dream already :zy: but it should have a second part with the FD and Isa & Olivier getting higher! :wink: :stari: 4th place for Nath & Fab is Erm.. perfect! :stari: zvet loveall lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:44

Lyra wrote:
The part where Alex nearly vaporizes 3 black suburbans....:dying:

Alex can vaporize things? pale That's only slightly creepy, Lyra. Razz I love that everyone in your dream talks sort of like you. :kataus: hehe. Bravo!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:45

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Suddenly, a girl with long, straight brown hair jumped out of the 1st suburban and took a picture of each of us.
Who could it be? :zy: bla-bla-bla a girl with looong straight brown hair.. jumping.. obviously doing some kind of acrobatic jump Razz and that girl was also a paparazzi :zy: Obviously , Alex, Lyra, Acacia, Albenka & Max were drunken by that time and didn't recognize her :zy: Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 1:50

Lerka wrote:
Who could it be? :zy: bla-bla-bla a girl with looong straight brown hair.. jumping.. obviously doing some kind of acrobatic jump Razz and that girl was also a paparazzi :zy: Obviously , Alex, Lyra, Acacia, Albenka & Max were drunken by that time and didn't recognize her :zy: Razz lol!

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Paparazzi? Razz :zy: hehe. :kataus: I'd be pretty scared if someone took a picture of me & ran away. pale :kataus: Too bad I wasn't with them. Razz 1) I wouldn't be drunk Laughing and 2) I would recognize youuuuuu!!!! bla-bla-bla lol!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 2:20

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Paparazzi? Razz :zy: hehe. :kataus: I'd be pretty scared if someone took a picture of me & ran away. pale :kataus: Too bad I wasn't with them. Razz 1) I wouldn't be drunk Laughing and 2) I would recognize youuuuuu!!!! bla-bla-bla lol!

Ooooohhh!!! But you two are wrong!!! Buuut, you must not know who the girl is until tomorrroooowwww!!! And the girl in the window is also someone as well!!! :teasing: You are off somewhere in the Olympic Village or at training or something...I think...my dream never clarified that...:kataus: And yesss!!! I love how they talk like me, too!! It's like a big bunch of clones of me!!! :dying: And dearies, she just jumped from the seat to the ground...nothing special!! :kataus: Yes, Alex can vaporize things...but only things she doesn't like!! Razz So stay on her good side...:wink: Mwah ha ha...and maybe she is paparazzi? You shan't know until tomorrow!!! :teasing: But I will give you this...Marina appears verry soon!! :cool: In a somewhat crazed way...Rolling Eyes

loveall
Lyra

Oh...by the way...how would Acacia even know who your were? :kataus: Well...maybe in a dream world...everything is possible there!! lol!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 2:48

To clarify some things...:kataus: And because I didn't post for like 4 days...:blush2:

Part 6….where Lerka doesn’t come in…:kataus:

“Dasha!?!?!?” I gasped. “Are these the ones?” the first girl asked, pointing at the papers and then motioning towards us. “Yes. Tell them to get into the 2nd suburban…Madame says she doesn’t want to be bothered at the moment and wishes to get to her hotel as soon as possible.” Dasha replied.” If you’ll make your way to the second van, please hurry. Madame doesn’t like to be kept waiting and is anxious to get to her hotel,” the girl replied. “Alright…let’s get this straight. I’m not stepping foot into that car until you answer this: Who are you? Why is Dasha here?!?! And who the heck is Madame?!?!” I replied snappishly. “My name is Grace…I believe most of you are familiar with me from your forum? Dasha works for Madame now…she is her chief advisor. And she may only be 18, but she has brilliant ideas and is just perfect! And Madame…” Grace explained, but was cut off abruptly by a voice within the 3rd vehicle. “Don’t you sillies know anything?” The voice said…

To be continued...Twisted Evil

See...it wasn't you Lerka!! :kataus: It was Grace!! :kataus: Although...I will admit that my dream Grace is probably completely different from the real Grace because all I've seen of her is a baby picture...:kataus: But don't worry...you and Lana come into the picture soon enough...maybe 1-3 parts from this one...:teasing:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 11:28

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Vania wrote:
Ah, ok, milichka! :dube: :zy: now, I like your dream already :zy: but it should have a second part with the FD and Isa & Olivier getting higher! :wink: :stari: 4th place for Nath & Fab is Erm.. perfect! :stari: zvet loveall lol!

erm... I wrote this in the topic about the Euros, but HERE is the right place to say it again - yesterday, during the CDs, at one point the top 3 ranking was EXACTLY as in my dream - Albena and Max were first, then Jana/Sergey and Sin&John. lol! And on the 6th place were, not Isa and Olivier, but the other French couple - Pernelle/Jost lol!

Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lerka's strange dream..
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26