Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A strange poll

Go down 
+2
Lana
geri
6 posters
AuthorMessage
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jul - 19:21

Hi!
I'm not sure that here is the right plase for this topic, so if it isn't let me know...
I found this link in a bulgarian forum:

http://www.voote.com/jsp/index.jsp
There is a poll for favourite ice dance couple and Albena and Max are ... fifth :sad2: . According to the results the most liked ice dance team are ... Isabelle and Oliver confused !
I may be prejudiced in favour of Albie and Max, but still: fifth??? Shocked
And I think Isa and Oliver have never been crowd favourites. Correct me if I'm wrong...
So, what do you think about this?
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jul - 20:31

geri wrote:
Hi!
I'm not sure that here is the right plase for this topic, so if it isn't let me know...
I found this link in a bulgarian forum:

http://www.voote.com/jsp/index.jsp
There is a poll for favourite ice dance couple and Albena and Max are ... fifth :sad2: . According to the results the most liked ice dance team are ... Isabelle and Oliver confused !
I may be prejudiced in favour of Albie and Max, but still: fifth??? Shocked
And I think Isa and Oliver have never been crowd favourites. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Hi geri Smile

Yes, it's definitly the right place for this thread. Wink No worries. sunny

hmm... I think this particular poll was discussed here a few months ago. The results are interesting, but I wouldn't take them too seriously. Don't worry I'm not actually incredibly shocked that Isa and Olivier are first. Erm.. They seem to be quite popular around the world. :wink: And why not? Wheee!! They are very talented dancers! lovely heart Anyhow, the last time I saw this poll, N/K were in first... I think. shocked
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 10:15

geri wrote:

Well.. I'm not surprised, this poll is subjective Rolling Eyes maybe the French people were very active voting for Isa and Olivier. And in the same poll, Stéph is 5th too (the last time I visited the site) and if I'm not wrong, Plushenko wasn't first either. So, it depends WHO voted.
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 14:58

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Well.. I'm not surprised, this poll is subjective Rolling Eyes maybe the French people were very active voting for Isa and Olivier. And in the same poll, Stéph is 5th too (the last time I visited the site) and if I'm not wrong, Plushenko wasn't first either. So, it depends WHO voted

I agree! Certainly that was what happened!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 16:01

Vania wrote:
Well.. I'm not surprised, this poll is subjective Rolling Eyes maybe the French people were very active voting for Isa and Olivier. And in the same poll, Stéph is 5th too (the last time I visited the site) and if I'm not wrong, Plushenko wasn't first either. So, it depends WHO voted.

Exactly. Wink I agree.
It's like if we had a poll here for our favourite ice dance team. Razz hmm... I wonder who would win that... :kataus: Navka? :zy:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 16:11

Lana wrote:

It's like if we had a poll here for our favourite ice dance team. Razz hmm... I wonder who would win that... :kataus: Navka? :zy:

I think Navka and Grushina will share the 1st place!!! :dying:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 16:12

Vania wrote:
I think Navka and Grushina will share the 1st place!!! :dying:

:dying: Maybe... Clearly, all the AM fans have been brought over to the "dark side". Razz :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 18:40

Lana wrote!
Quote :
It's like if we had a poll here for our favourite ice dance team. Razz hmm... I wonder who would win that... :kataus: Navka

NO WAY!!!!!..... nooo nooo nooo nooo nooo nooo
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 22:28

Maria wrote:
NO WAY!!!!!..... nooo nooo nooo nooo nooo nooo

Yes, well as Lerochka would tell you... it would only be me voting!!! Razz :kataus:

Actually, no... :zy: I couldn't vote for Navka. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul - 9:55

Lana wrote:

Actually, no... :zy: I couldn't vote for Navka. Wink

If you have to give only one vote, I don't think it will be for Navka Very Happy right?

By the way, now in Bulgaria there's a campaign for choosing the greatest bulgarian people, there's a voting in Internet and it's allowed to vote as many times as you want Wink Albena is between the nominees too, and guess who I'm voting for Rolling Eyes I know she has no chance for being at top 10 for example, but I wish she'll enter at least in top 100 heart2
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul - 15:39

Vania wrote:
If you have to give only one vote, I don't think it will be for Navka Very Happy right?

Of course not. Bravo!

Quote :
By the way, now in Bulgaria there's a campaign for choosing the greatest bulgarian people, there's a voting in Internet and it's allowed to vote as many times as you want Wink Albena is between the nominees too, and guess who I'm voting for Rolling Eyes I know she has no chance for being at top 10 for example, but I wish she'll enter at least in top 100 heart2

what's the website to this poll? Wink perhaps, we could all help you vote, Vania. zvet it would be nice, if Albena were in the top 100. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul - 16:07

The site is:

http://www.velikite.bg/index.php?p=3

I don't know if you can read cyrillic letters scratch scratch if not - you'll see a alphabetical list with some names submitted by the authors of the site (I think so) Albena is first in that list, you must mark her name and it appears automatically in the window above. Then go on the bottom of the page, there's a pic with four symbols you must write in the window, and then click on the yellow button ИЗПРАТИ (send).
If everything's OK' you'll see this message:
Вашето предложение:
Албена Денкова
е изпратено успешно!

which means something like Your vote for Albena Denkova is registered.

That's it!

And thanks for your help! zvet I'm not sure if it's fair to vote many times for one person, but as the authors of the campaign allow this ...
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul - 16:16

Vania wrote:
And thanks for your help! zvet I'm not sure if it's fair to vote many times for one person, but as the authors of the campaign allow this ...

Oh, I'm glad to help. zvet You probably aren't supposed to vote many times... :kataus: But if the authors were so against it, they would make it impossible to vote numerous times. Razz

And thanks for the explaination! sunny I can read names in cyrillic and some words. Smile There was a box after the list of names that was asking for your name, email, telephone number, etc. You don't have to fill that in, right? Suspect

Anyhow, I got the screen that said my vote went through! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul - 16:22

Lana wrote:

Oh, I'm glad to help. zvet You probably aren't supposed to vote many times... :kataus: But if the authors were so against it, they would make it impossible to vote numerous times. Razz

Not only it's possible, it's even allowed. Somewhere in the site they wrote that "you can vote as many times as you want". So I don't feel guilty that I voted 5 times for her Embarassed Embarassed I voted for other persons too, but mostly for Albena. Very Happy

Lana wrote:

There was a box after the list of names that was asking for your name, email, telephone number, etc. You don't have to fill that in, right? Suspect

No, it's not necessary - it's for the authors, to made sort of extract (if that,s the right word) about who are the people who voted - young, old, women, men and so on...
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul - 16:29

Vania wrote:
Not only it's possible, it's even allowed. Somewhere in the site they wrote that "you can vote as many times as you want". So I don't feel guilty that I voted 5 times for her Embarassed Embarassed I voted for other persons too, but mostly for Albena. Very Happy

:kataus: This is the most inaccurate poll ever in that case. Razz Oh well, since I don't know who the other people are... I can vote some more for Albena. :zy: hehe.

Quote :
No, it's not necessary - it's for the authors, to made sort of extract (if that,s the right word) about who are the people who voted - young, old, women, men and so on...

Oh good. Wink I was a bit concerned that the Bulgarian poll people would phone me and say, "You've voted 37 times for Albena Denkova! Mad That is not allowed!!!" :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul - 17:01

Lana wrote:

:kataus: This is the most inaccurate poll ever in that case. Razz Oh well, since I don't know who the other people are... I can vote some more for Albena. :zy: hehe.

They said this poll was original idea of BBC and it's organized in many countries. In Germany the results were quite surprising Suspect

erm, we totally have changed the theme of this topic Embarassed Embarassed as usual drunken
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul - 20:55

Vania wrote:
They said this poll was original idea of BBC and it's organized in many countries. In Germany the results were quite surprising Suspect

erm, we totally have changed the theme of this topic Embarassed Embarassed as usual drunken

Really? Suspect What were the results like in Germany? confused I hope you don't mind me asking, Vania. :wink:

meh... Wink not as much as usually. :vo: we are still discussing a poll, yes? Very Happy just a different one. Razz hehe. maybe we are getting better at staying "on-topic"! :zy: :kataus: Off topic as usual!)
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 11:04

Lana wrote:

Really? Suspect What were the results like in Germany? confused I hope you don't mind me asking, Vania. :wink:

here they are (I probably will make 100 mistakes in the spelling of the names, sorry Rolling Eyes )
1.Konrad Adenauer
2.Martin Luter
3.Karl Marx
4.Sophie and Hans Schol
5.Wili Brant
6.Johan Sebastian Bach
7.Goethe
8.Guttenberg
9.Otto von Bismark
10.Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jul - 18:34

Vania, of course we are helping you. I already voted twice Razz. And as Lana said, I don't know the other people, so I'm not feeling guilty for voting only Albena. And to be honest, she deserves to be in top 100. I think she did a lot of good Wink

First I heard about this project when reading about Nelson Mandela. They did this poll in South Africa and he was in the first place. Smile

They are doing this in Romania as well right now....but I think you are allowed to vote only once. Razz

I'm very curious about the results...

Lana wrote:
maybe we are getting better at staying "on-topic"! :zy: :kataus: Off topic as usual!)

yeah!! you wish :teasing:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jul - 14:47

alexandra wrote:
Vania, of course we are helping you. I already voted twice Razz. And as Lana said, I don't know the other people, so I'm not feeling guilty for voting only Albena. And to be honest, she deserves to be in top 100. I think she did a lot of good Wink

The voting ends in november, then will remain only 10 persons, as I know, and the people will vote only for them. So, this voting will be objective from this moment on. Because now everyone can vote as many times as he wants ... and this is not honest Crying or Very sad Embarassed They don't declare the ranking, only the Top 200 - and Albena is in it cheers
Me too, I can't wait for the final results Suspect
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeWed 9 Aug - 12:06

Look what I've found:

http://www.voote.com/jsp/VoteServerPage.jsp?TransID=RVOTES00&VoteID=379

"My" Clive is still 4th Surprised , but Johnny is 1st Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitimeThu 10 Aug - 0:44

Vania wrote:
Look what I've found:

http://www.voote.com/jsp/VoteServerPage.jsp?TransID=RVOTES00&VoteID=379

"My" Clive is still 4th Surprised , but Johnny is 1st Yahoooo!!!

I voted for Johnny too :vo:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A strange poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange poll   A strange poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A strange poll
Page 1 of 1