Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lerka's strange dream..

Go down 
+9
Marina
Serena
Bea
Vania
Elv
alexandra
Lana
Maria
*MAGic diable*
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 0:40

Dasha wrote:
Haha...sorry, but she really isn't Navka...

*grumbles* bla-bla-bla She has to be. :kataus: Me and Lerochka need John, Bryce and Stéph to come save us. :zy: :dying:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 14:21

Russian skater diva wrote!
Quote :
MY NAME IS NOT COSTA RICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU WERE THE ONE WHO THOUGHT I SAID COSTA RICA WHEN I REALLY SAID SESTRICHKA!!!!!!!!! Are you stupid of so Shame on you! Ayayay! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: But really, don't call me Costa Rica!

Shocked Shocked :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :cheer:

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 17:40

Russianskaterdiva wrote!

Quote :
And I am thankful that I'm not Navka right now! shocked Hehe...I have been drawing... Rolling Eyes All this talk of Baba Yaga has brought back memories of being little and growing up with faerie tales. I'm not sure if you are familiar with it, but my favorite faerie tale was Katerina and the Bright Falcon. It was a Baba Yaga story, only she was actually nice in this one! lol!
[URL=http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=katerina2jd5.jpg][img

LOOOOOOOVELY DRAWINGS! :stari: :stari: :woow:
CONGRATS :vo:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Dec - 0:12

Maria wrote:
Russian skater diva wrote!
Quote :
MY NAME IS NOT COSTA RICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU WERE THE ONE WHO THOUGHT I SAID COSTA RICA WHEN I REALLY SAID SESTRICHKA!!!!!!!!! Are you stupid of so Shame on you! Ayayay! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: But really, don't call me Costa Rica!

Shocked Shocked :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :cheer:

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss

I was chattering away in a random mixture of Russian and English (hehe...sometimes I even throw in some of the words I've learned here, and then it gets really confusing! :kataus: ) and in Dasha's usual way, she was hardly paying attention to me. And then I said something with the word sestrichka in it and she turned and looked at me and was like: "Did you just call me Costa Rica?!?! Really loudly too! And of couse this had to be in the middle of class, when we were working on something and the teacher and the class was just looking at us like we were loony or something...and so now she teases me about it... :kataus: And then once everything was back to normal, or at least normal for that class, I leaned over to her and said something to the effect of "Are your ears messed up or something? I did not call you Costa Rica!! and If I were trying to insult you, I'd probably call you a pineapple!!! :kataus: "

Serena wrote:
Russianskaterdiva wrote!

Quote :
And I am thankful that I'm not Navka right now! shocked Hehe...I have been drawing... Rolling Eyes All this talk of Baba Yaga has brought back memories of being little and growing up with faerie tales. I'm not sure if you are familiar with it, but my favorite faerie tale was Katerina and the Bright Falcon. It was a Baba Yaga story, only she was actually nice in this one! lol!
[URL=http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=katerina2jd5.jpg][img

LOOOOOOOVELY DRAWINGS! :stari: :stari: :woow:
CONGRATS :vo:

Thankyou Serena!! I worked really hard on the first one! I'm glad you like them!!! I admit that the only thing that I can draw that turns out looking decent is clothing, so I was very proud of these!! lol!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 4:35

Okay...so this is my crazy dream that I told Lerka about one time and I decided that you girls would probably enjoy it...lol! So it takes place in Greece when I was there for a year and was in Athens. Anyway, I got two calls one day, one from Lerka and one from Lana...Razz!! And both of them were screaming in my ear that they had made their countries' Olympic Teams!!! drunken and that I had to come watch them perform or they would hunt me down and throw me down a well...:kataus: So of course I said yes and that I would be there. So Acacia and I were running down the road later that day on our way to a shopping center several miles away...Suddenly I heard two WAAAY familiar voices and stopped short in the middle of the road to see who the people were. So I turned around to see who the people were and they were none other than Albie and Max (!!!!) asking two Latino girls if they even had any idea at all where the heck they were!!! :dying:

To be continued... Twisted Evil

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 11:34

ANOTHER CUTE CRAZY DREAM :dube: :dube: :dube:
LYRA, WE'RE WAITING FOR THE REST! :wink:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 19:47

Vania wrote:
ANOTHER CUTE CRAZY DREAM :dube: :dube: :dube:
LYRA, WE'RE WAITING FOR THE REST! :wink:

I must admit that the part where you enter is well...interesting...and kinda weird? :teasing: You shall have to wait for more!! Twisted Evil

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 20:57

Part 2...:kataus:

So I'm by this time just standing in the middle of the road staring at these four people...with Acacia poking me repeatedly and asking what was wrong. So I turn to her and announce in a very sarcastic tone:Well, let's see! I've just heard two freakishly familiar voices, I happen to turn around and it's none other than my idols standing in the middle of Greece!!!!....with two other girls that also seem freakishly familiar...AND YOU WONDER WHAT'S WRONG?!?!?! Shocked" So by this time I've also attracted the attention of the four to staring at the two weird girls standing in the middle of the road arguing. So then I hear Bea ask Maria (the two Latino girls...in case you hadn't figured it out yet...:kataus:), "Maybe we should ask them for directions?" So Maria agreed and they begin to walk towards us. Then Bea pulls out this little book of Greek phrases and begins to ask directions to this shopping center...but ends up asking something along the lines of, "Can you tell me where my pink donkey is?" Acacia bursts out laughing and I turn around to face Bea. So I reply, "No, I don't know where your donkey is, Bea...but I do know that you should probably not use that translation book..." And our dear Bea had this look of terror and shock on her face...something like a mixture of Shocked and pale

To be continued...:teasing:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jan - 10:54

russianskaterdiva wrote:

I must admit that the part where you enter is well...interesting...and kinda weird? :teasing: You shall have to wait for more!! Twisted Evil

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Ok, I'll wait :kataus:
I liked your dream in the part when you meet Maria and Bea :mdr:
Quote :
Then Bea pulls out this little book of Greek phrases and begins to ask directions to this shopping center...but ends up asking something along the lines of, "Can you tell me where my pink donkey is?"

:kataus: :kataus: Poor Bea :disap: but the Greek language isn't easy at all :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jan - 11:01

Me too, I had a "figure skating" dream tonight, but I don't remember it well Embarassed I just remember Steph was there :dube: (so, it was, definitely, a good dream :kataus: :kataus: ) But he wasn't skating, I think he was in some show in TV, giving an interview to someone.... :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 1:07

Vania wrote:

Quote :
Then Bea pulls out this little book of Greek phrases and begins to ask directions to this shopping center...but ends up asking something along the lines of, "Can you tell me where my pink donkey is?"

:kataus: :kataus: Poor Bea :disap: but the Greek language isn't easy at all :kataus:

Nooooo....the Greek language I've been told is just as hard to learn as Russian...because the alphabet is completely different, among other things. But once you master some of the basics, it gets soo much easier. And then you can understand most other languages a loot better because of all the roots that make up the other languages...:kataus:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 1:19

Part 3: :kataus: It starts to get kinda insane here...:kataus:

So, not recognizing me, Bea is like: "How do you know my name?!?!?!?" Shocked So I reply: "Does Baba Yaga, or Amour & Magie, or Steph marrying a certain someone ring a bell?" (Don't ask about the Steph thing...) So she and Maria burst out laughing while Albie and Max just stare at us like we're crazy or something...Which we are, but we won't hold that against us, now will we? Wink So Maria proceeds to explain to them who I am and that I'm not just some random person off the side of the street...:kataus: So we decide to keep walking towards the shopping center and as we're walking, I get a phone call..."Hello?" I say... "Hello!!! It's Vania!!" "And Alex!!" Alex yelled... "Stop right where you are so our satellites can get a lock on your position," Vania replied. "Hold up...satellites? What?!?!? Is there something we should know? Or are we being hunted down for something?!?!?! And why do you have satellites tracking us?!?!" Shocked "Oh hush!! It doesn't matter. Just hang up the phone and take 3 steps to the right..." "But..." "Don't ask questions...just do as I say!" She replied sharply. So, I hang up and take 3 steps to the right...wondering what the heck is going on... shocked "Why did Vania tell you to take 3 steps to the right?" Suspect Bea asked... "I have nooo idea..."shocked

Vania...you are about to enter the scene!!! :kataus:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 1:41

russianskaterdiva wrote:
"Can you tell me where my pink donkey is?"
Oh my Gosh :kataus: this part reminded me of Albena asking "Tell me where my green little crocodile is?? Tell me!!! Where is my grreeeenn crocodile? Weep" :kataus:

I love your dream, Lyra!!! It's absolutely funny and cool! lol! Common! Write more!! :teasing: lol!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 6:11

*MAGic diable* wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:
"Can you tell me where my pink donkey is?"
Oh my Gosh :kataus: this part reminded me of Albena asking "Tell me where my green little crocodile is?? Tell me!!! Where is my grreeeenn crocodile? Weep" :kataus:

I love your dream, Lyra!!! It's absolutely funny and cool! lol! Common! Write more!! :teasing: lol!

Green little crocodile? :kataus: You must tell us about that one time, eh serisha? :kataus: So, how does it feel to be an Olympian, dear? Razz Awww!! She said grreeeenn like Maxim!! :dube: Oh, you shall have to wait until tomorrow for part 4...where Vania and Alex enter...:kataus: This will be where my dream gets absolutely insane...and that's all I'll tell you for now!! :teasing: Goodnight girls!! Sleep tight and sweet dreams!! Sleep

loveall
Lyra

P.S. Lerka...you never did finish your pirate Margarita dream, i don't think? scratch :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 11:32

russianskaterdiva wrote:

Vania...you are about to enter the scene!!! :kataus:

:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: Lyra, you made my day :dying: :dying: :dying: Seriously, I lovvvvve your dream :dube: me...satellites... oh my gosh, it's getting very interesting :luvzy:

Huh, I got another dream tonight about FS, you see, now when the Euros are closer and closer, I dream almost every night skaters, competitions and so on.... But I'll tell you about it later :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 13:30

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Green little crocodile? :kataus: You must tell us about that one time, eh serisha? :kataus:
I know, serisha :kataus: I.must. just.have.to. :kataus: :teasing: I was so so super cute & funny lol! but I guess you are going to wait till next year :kataus: we are sooooo fast with my lovely twin Lanochka in writing our reports Razz Weep
Quote :
So, how does it feel to be an Olympian, dear? Razz
Lyra.. you can't enev imagine.. it's so faaaaaaaab Buh.. Olympic village.. trainings :luvzy: and you all with satellites and donkeys :zy: :dying:

Quote :
P.S. Lerka...you never did finish your pirate Margarita dream, i don't think? scratch :kataus:
Neither my pirate dream.. nor my CoR report.. nor my GPF report :zy: Weep Sorry! :disap: I don't know what to do.. :disap:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 14:57

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Quote :
Neither my pirate dream.. nor my CoR report.. nor my GPF report :zy: Weep Sorry! :disap: I don't know what to do.. :disap:

I'll tell you what to do Razz - start with the most interesting thing from those. I mean - with GPF report Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes (well, more interesting for me Rolling Eyes )
Lerochka, I know you're very busy and I appreciate everything you do for us. ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 15:20

Lerka wrote:
but I guess you are going to wait till next year :kataus: we are sooooo fast with my lovely twin Lanochka in writing our reports Razz Weep

:study: :study: :study: A couple of exams are coming up for me. Weep I don't have time at the moment. Embarassed
If I don't finish this report before Worlds... :kataus: It will be quite sad. bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 17:59

Lana wrote!
Quote :
but I guess you are going to wait till next year :kataus: we are sooooo fast with my lovely twin Lanochka in writing our reports Razz Weep

:study: :study: :study: A couple of exams are coming up for me. Weep I don't have time at the moment. Embarassed
If I don't finish this report before Worlds... :kataus: It will be quite sad. :blah[/quote]

we understand, but please don´t forget... poklon poklon poklon :stari:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 1:17

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Quote :

Chill! :cool: Just finish them when you have the time or desire to! :respect:

Yech....exams...I just spent the entire day doing stupid testing...and now my brain is fried... Oh my poor head!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 1:50

Part 4: :kataus:

So, I take 3 steps to the left...So a minute later, a red spot appears on the ground and gradually grows larger and larger... Suspect A cylinder shoots down from the sky and touches down to the ground. Then, Vania and Alex float lazily down like it's nothing that they just came from the sky...Oh my poor head! And, they were wearing clothing like they had just come from some futuristic society or something...:kataus: They stepped out of the beam and said "Hey girls!!" Hey! in unison... Buh.. "What. The. Heck. WAS THAT?!?!?! Please tell me I am not the only one that is freaked out by this!!!" I said, about ready to faint... "I think I speak for all of us when I say that you're not alone in your terror..." Maria said. "Ummmm....yeah...some things are better left unsaid..." Alex said. "Okay then...well, at least you're here? Right?" Rolling Eyes Bea commented. "Ooor, they are really alien cyborgs from the future here to take us back to the mother ship to perform all sorts of crazy experiments on us!! Like making us eat brussel sprouts!!! Pffff" Max commented...Upon saying this, Albena gave him this look of annoyance and then playfully hit him on the back of his head. :kataus: "Okay...so any more alien beam thingies happening any time soon?" Acacia asked. "Not that we know of...Rolling Eyes" Alex answered. "That's reassuring... shocked" I said. "Well, we were on our way to this shopping center...we could continue walking, or maybe we could hitch a ride on Bea's pink donkey?" :kataus: I commented. Bea blushed deeply at this... So we decided to keep walking down the road, and that we could go find their hotel and something to eat. Razz

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 11:33

hahahah :kataus: :kataus: Vania - an alien cyborg Erm.. Erm.. :kataus: :kataus: hum... I'm quite flattered that I'm in your dream, Lyra...

Btw, I promised you to tell you about my dream last night, that won't come true, obviously Oh my poor head! because in my dream, Steph became European champion, and guess who was the champion in the women competition :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: - it was me, hehe :blush2:
So, I'm an alien cyborg european FS champion... not bad, eh? :cool:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 18:47

Guys, you may think I'm totally Crazee Crazee :blush2: but I had ANOTHER dream this night, about the Euros (or maybe the Worlds, because Gregory/Petukhov were there :mdr: ) :mdr: :mdr:

erm... that's what happened in my dream... After the CD Albena and Max were leaders with more than 8 ( Erm.. !!!) points advantage before the second couple (Khokhlova & Novitsky Rolling Eyes ). After the OD their advantage was already more than 18 points :kataus: :kataus: although Kh/N won the OD (I know, it's practically impossible, but... :blush2: ). I woke up before the FD (my baaaad phone...) :kataus: but that was the ranking as I "saw" it on the screen:
1. A&M :dube: :dube:
2. Khokhlova/Novitsky Buh..
3. Kerrs :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:
4. (I don't remember)
5. Gregory/Petukhov
6. Isa/Olivier Thanks! Thanks!
7. Domnina/Shabalin Erm..
8....... attention :zy: - here comes the most crazy part of my dream Sovsem togo chto li? - Irina Tchashina and Anton Sikharulidze :zy: I presume, that's because I liked so much the Russian Stars on Ice - there Anton was dancing with another rhythmic gymnast (Barsukova) and, as I know, Irina participated in Dance on Ice (or whatever...) :mdr:

Crazy, eh? Though, I'll be very happy if this dream comes true (except this part with Tchashina :kataus: )

Kisses!

Lyra, I'm waiting for the next part of your report, oops - your dream :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 18:52

VANIA!!!

I DOOOO LIKE YOUR DREAM!!! zvet zvet zvet
I DO HOPE IT COMES TRUE! zvet zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 22:09

Vania wrote:
Guys, you may think I'm totally Crazee Crazee :blush2: but I had ANOTHER dream this night, about the Euros (or maybe the Worlds, because Gregory/Petukhov were there :mdr: ) :mdr: :mdr:

erm... that's what happened in my dream... After the CD Albena and Max were leaders with more than 8 ( Erm.. !!!) points advantage before the second couple (Khokhlova & Novitsky Rolling Eyes ). After the OD their advantage was already more than 18 points :kataus: :kataus: although Kh/N won the OD (I know, it's practically impossible, but... :blush2: ). I woke up before the FD (my baaaad phone...) :kataus: but that was the ranking as I "saw" it on the screen:
1. A&M :dube: :dube:
2. Khokhlova/Novitsky Buh..
3. Kerrs :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:
4. (I don't remember)
5. Gregory/Petukhov
6. Isa/Olivier Thanks! Thanks!
7. Domnina/Shabalin Erm..
8....... attention :zy: - here comes the most crazy part of my dream Sovsem togo chto li? - Irina Tchashina and Anton Sikharulidze :zy: I presume, that's because I liked so much the Russian Stars on Ice - there Anton was dancing with another rhythmic gymnast (Barsukova) and, as I know, Irina participated in Dance on Ice (or whatever...) :mdr:

Crazy, eh? Though, I'll be very happy if this dream comes true (except this part with Tchashina :kataus: )

Kisses!

Lyra, I'm waiting for the next part of your report, oops - your dream :mdr:
I LOVE your dream!
Try to see the continuating tonight!!
Make sure Tscashina wouldn't win, though Smile)))
(BTW, she danced with Ruslan Goncharov who was surprisingly hot without his wife Question flower )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lerka's strange dream..
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next