Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lerka's strange dream..

Go down 
+9
Marina
Serena
Bea
Vania
Elv
alexandra
Lana
Maria
*MAGic diable*
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 1:04

Lera wrote:
Not last night, dear... I slept about 3 hours only and I had no dreams at all. Very sad, eh? I don't like the night without dreams..
Maybe.. tonight?

Me neither Sad ..dreams are great.
Anyway, I should go sleep now..Sleep ..I barely find the right letters.

Yeah.... :dying: and what kind of make-up do you have in mind? (for Maxim)

great imagination => great dreams Wink

good night
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 1:31

MAGic diable wrote:

Then I took my bag and left home singing Chel-C's song:
"We get to seeee Maxiiiiiim and Albiiiiiiie!!!!!!!!!" :zy:
Actually.. I get to see them.. this time..:dube:

:blink: You have given Chel-C credit for my song!!!!! :blush2: That's what I was singing to Chel-C at 5:00 am, when I shook her awake and threw power bars at her. :kataus: I do believe I left the power bar part out of my report, though. hehe.

Chelsea's song is: "Albena, Maxim loves you. Oh Albena, it's true! When you are apart, his heart beat only for you!" :kataus: :luvzy: We still must finished it, eh sestrichka?
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 1:51

Lana wrote:
MAGic diable wrote:

Then I took my bag and left home singing Chel-C's song:
"We get to seeee Maxiiiiiim and Albiiiiiiie!!!!!!!!!" :zy:
Actually.. I get to see them.. this time..:dube:

:blink: You have given Chel-C credit for my song!!!!! :blush2: That's what I was singing to Chel-C at 5:00 am, when I shook her awake and threw power bars at her. :kataus: I do believe I left the power bar part out of my report, though. hehe.

Chelsea's song is: "Albena, Maxim loves you. Oh Albena, it's true! When you are apart, his heart beat only for you!" :kataus: :luvzy: We still must finished it, eh sestrichka?

hahahaha :kataus: I ascribe all the songs to Chel-C already!!! :zy: :angel2: :blush2:
Yes, we must Smile and we will do it! :cool: :respect:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Elv
AM эльф
Elv

Number of posts : 100
Residence : Kazan

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 21:45

Lers, it is a great book. I can send it to you if you want. It's about love between two... hm... extraordinary teenagers)) I'm reading it again today... So touchy!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Apr - 22:22

Elv wrote:
Lers, it is a great book. I can send it to you if you want. It's about love between two... hm... extraordinary teenagers)) I'm reading it again today... So touchy!
woow, yes, Elv, you must send it to me! :woow: :zy:
:kiss: kisses :kiss:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Apr - 0:13

Ohhh, girls.. last night I had another crazy, absolutely insane dream.. :kataus: When I began to type it, I understood that it was quite long!!! hehehe Smile) So....

Sofia. A wonderful sunny day. A huuuuge crowd of people. Everyone is dressed very nicely.. flowers.. flowers everywhere.. :stari: cute white birds.. an awesome rainbow.. a white strip of carpet lead to infinity.. :stari:

At the same time in a one house we could overhear the following conversation:
- Oh, mo-om, how do I look? Do you like my dress?? I'm soooo nervous..
- Dear, you are gorgeous! Darina, you are the most beautiful bride ever!
Darina?? scratch Hmm.. it's not the bride we are looking for! Let's go to another house!

It seemed that you were flying above the city, peeping in the windows and looking for someone special.
So many girls were preparing to the wedding that day.
Finally, we approached to a gorgeous castle.
Another bride, there?!?!
A door. A young handsome man, wearing a wedding black costume, near it. He knocks.. he knocks again and again..
- Maxiiiim, don't you know you mustn't see me before the ceremony?!!!
- Albenka, I miss you.. I can't without you already.. I haven't seen you since yesterday! You want me to die before our wedding? Sad 'Kay!
- Maxiim, please.. it is a custom! Please, go away, now!
- You're mean! :teasing:
- Maxiiiiiim!
- Okay, Okay, I see, you don't love me..
Maxim, very slowly, is going away from Albenka's door.
Albena alone in her room.
"He knows I love him. Maxiiiiim.. heart2" :surce:
Her beauty could dazzle that day. An angel. A beautiful angel. 👼 White, magnificient dress, decorated with white little flowers.. her gorgeous hair let down (and yes, Lana! She did toss it, again!! Laughing)
She is shining. Ohhh.. Albenka.. :dube:
She sat in front of the big mirror and began to comb her hair.
No one knew how a person in a black cloak and black mask did find itself in the room of our bride.
With the scream: "I'm Zorro! I'll rescue you!!!!!!!" he steals Albena. Albie was shocked and could understand nothing. "Zorro" drug Albena up to his house, apparently. I'm not sure, though. It was a small dark room.
Albena came to her senses, gazed at him and asked: "Serezha, is everything fine with your brain? Today is my wedding! Give me back to my home, please!"
"Zorro" took off his mask. OMG!! It was Sakhnovski!!!!!!
Suddenly, the window was broken and.. Gwendal Peizerat, our great olympic champion, with the scream "Hoooo-ooooooo-yyyaaaaa-houyaaaa!!", flew into the room. His clothes were very odd. If we could call it "clothes" at all. He was wearing big leaves like primitive people.
:kataus: He said: "Sorry, Sergei!", caught Albena and flew out from the window, again.
- Gwendal, at least you, give me back to my home!
But it seemed Gwen didn't hear her.
- Albena, tu es si jolie.. :woow: You are so beautiful!
Then they found themselves in a small village. It was late in the evening already. There were a lot of camp fires. Gwen called the people (it seemed to be something like a tribe Laughing) and said: "Here is my bride!" tchin-tchin
Albenka was in horror. "You all went mad today, didn't you??" - asked she in a loud voice. - "Gwendal, I have a fiancé. Hi is waiting for me. He must be worried!! I will never marry someone another."
"Albena, I know he is a man of fashion and I am just a savage. But I love you! Please, marry me!!"
Albie was ready to burst. She was on the verge of hysterics actually. "STOP IT!!!"
(my dream was so heartbreaking here! Shocked pale )
All the tribe began to dance like monkeys and sing their primitive song:
"Please, marry him!! Aaaaaa!!!
Please, marry him!! Oo-ooo-ooo!!
Please, marry him! Marry him!!!"
*the music was played on their primitive drums*

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Apr - 1:51

Then they showed (there in my dream Smile look, it was like a movie!! :kataus: ) shrubs near that village and 2 shadows sneaking to it. Apparently, those shadows were 2 girls. Both with long hair.. (Who knows, though?! Gwen has got long hair, too!! Very Happy )
The second figure sneezed. "Hush!!" - the first girl turned round to the girl who sneezed. "You want us to be caught, eh?!"
OMG!! It was obvious that the second girl was really surprised and even shocked.
- Laaaa..?? - the first girl was in time for closing the mouth of the second.
- Silence, remember! Yes, it's me. Wink
- Woooow, is it possible?? Question
- Yes, Lerka, everything is possible in our dreams! :lmd: :kataus: hahaha :zy:
- But we're not sleeping, are we?
- Of course, not!
Lerka and Lana (as you have already guessed, huged :<33: )
- Alex and Rady are also here. They must steal up to the village from another side. Maria, Vania and Elv must be connected with us, too. You have a special device. Here. (Lana tossed Lerka's hair) Erm.. somewhere there! Ok, it doesn't matter.

- Vania, can you hear me? - asked Lana in bulgarian! :luvzy: :bg: loooooool
- Yes, that's fine, I hear you both, our stretching monsters! Only.. please, forget about it.. for a while! Can you see the object?
- Erm.. we can hear them.. Rolling Eyes
- 'Kay.. Good luck, girls!
- Thanxxx!!!

They stealed up to a fence.
- Ack. I don't like the fence, sestrichka!
- It's not bad at all. Look! There's a chink here. We can see them and they can't see us!
- Right!! :wink:
Lerka looked to the chink.
- Woooooow!!! She is soooo beautiful!!! She is in jer wedding dress!!!
- Lerka, stop it!! Don't you understand, you can attract their attention! And I don't like neither their bayonets, nor their little axes.. you see?!
- Embarassed Sorry.. :angel2: but.. she is so beautiful!!! :blush2:
Lana and Lerka begin to sing "You are beautiful"together! :dying: :dying: :dying:

"You're beautiful! It's true.
We saw your face
In that nasty place
And we don't know what to do
We just want to rescuuueee youuuuu!!!!"
:dying:

Well.. I'm going to bed now..
Sweet dreams!!!

P.S. I just wonder if me and Lana were drunk there in my dream!!! :kataus:
:kiss:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Apr - 1:55

P.S. And it's not the end! :wink:
hahahahahaahaaa :teasing: the dream was really long.. shocked
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Apr - 3:58

Ohhh my god, sestrichka!!!! :kataus: I couldn't stop laughing while reading this! Now, my stomach is quite sore from giggling! :kataus: :kataus: Sooo funny!!! You must continue!!! :respect: It is like the stories Chel-C writes. Laughing

MAGic diable wrote:

A door. A young handsome man, wearing a wedding black costume, near it. He knocks.. he knocks again and again..
- Maxiiiim, don't you know you mustn't see me before the ceremony?!!!
- Albenka, I miss you.. I can't without you already.. I haven't seen you since yesterday! You want me to die before our wedding? Sad 'Kay!
- Maxiim, please.. it is a custom! Please, go away, now!
- You're mean! :teasing:
- Maxiiiiiim!
- Okay, Okay, I see, you don't love me..

Awww... :wink: Poor in love Maxim! :dube: :kataus: That part was just too cute! And of course, Albenka said, "Maxiiiiim!" :angel2: It seems to be her favourite expression! Wink Very Happy I can just picture them both so well! They would be sooo gorgeous! :luvzy: *Lana is feeling dreamy*

Quote :
With the scream: "I'm Zorro! I'll rescue you!!!!!!!" he steals Albena. Albie was shocked and could understand nothing. "Zorro" drug Albena up to his house, apparently. I'm not sure, though. It was a small dark room.
Albena came to her senses, gazed at him and asked: "Serezha, is everything fine with your brain? Today is my wedding! Give me back to my home, please!"

Rescue Albena? :kataus: From what? Marrying Max? :blink: :kataus: hehe. Sergei likes to dress as Zorro?! What madness!!! :blink:

Ohhh... Sad I must write about the rest tomorrow. My father says I must get off the computer, now. :angel2: Talk to you soon! :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Elv
AM эльф
Elv

Number of posts : 100
Residence : Kazan

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Apr - 14:24

Gi-gi, Lerka))) I love your dreams :<33: I was laughing out loud, especially at "Zorro" and Gwen lol! :dying: :dying:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Apr - 15:08

MAGic diable wrote:
- Alex and Rady are also here. They must steal up to the village from another side. Maria, Vania and Elv must be connected with us, too. You have a special device. Here. (Lana tossed Lerka's hair) Erm.. somewhere there! Ok, it doesn't matter.

- Yes, that's fine, I hear you both, our stretching monsters! Only.. please, forget about it.. for a while! Can you see the object?
- Thanxxx!!!

Hahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Lerka, dear, you're completely crazy about Albena and Max, they appear so often in your dreams Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm flattered that I was too in your dream lol! But I didn't understand well what I'm saying in your dream (or this is not me) Can you translate in bulgarian or in russian only that part in the quotation? heart2 heart2
Kisses to you, "stretching monsters" loveall
heart2
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Apr - 17:16

This is such a Lerka dream. Gwendal wearing leaves? :kataus: Oh great, it's Tarzan Gwen. :blink: And... erm... he lives with monkies. :kataus:

Lerka wrote:

- Laaaa..?? - the first girl was in time for closing the mouth of the second.
- Silence, remember! Yes, it's me. Wink
- Woooow, is it possible?? Question
- Yes, Lerka, everything is possible in our dreams! :lmd: :kataus: hahaha :zy:

:angel2: Of course, I'm in it! I'm even being the sensible one. :kataus: hehehe. And...

Quote :

... I can speak Bulgarian! lol! It really is a dream! :kataus: :luvzy:

Quote :
- Woooooow!!! She is soooo beautiful!!! She is in jer wedding dress!!!
- Lerka, stop it!! Don't you understand, you can attract their attention! And I don't like neither their bayonets, nor their little axes.. you see?!
- Embarassed Sorry.. :angel2: but.. she is so beautiful!!! :blush2:

Laughing Of course, Lerka gets distracted by how beautiful Albenka looks! :wink: This dream is amazingly realistic! :kataus: But shhh... Tarzan Gwen's monkies have bayonets and axes! :kataus: They sound somewhat dangerous!!! Very Happy

Quote :
Lana and Lerka begin to sing "You are beautiful"together! :dying: :dying: :dying:
"You're beautiful! It's true.
We saw your face
In that nasty place
And we don't know what to do
We just want to rescuuueee youuuuu!!!!"

Then, Lerka's dream becomes a sing-a-long! :dying: Fabulous!!! hehe. sunny Yeah, because singing really won't draw attention to us. :kataus: hmm... We are bright, eh? :angel2: :kataus:

Quote :
P.S. I just wonder if me and Lana were drunk there in my dream!!! :kataus:

Erm... Maybe? :blush2: :zy: Considering we were singing... tchin-tchin It's possible. Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 1:08

Oh, sestrichka!!!!!! :<33:
Now, my stomach begins to be sore from giggling after reading all your comments!!!!!!!!!!! :kataus: They are sooo funny and lovely!! :kataus: :luvzy:

Lana wrote:
This is such a Lerka dream. Gwendal wearing leaves? :kataus: Oh great, it's Tarzan Gwen. :blink: And... erm... he lives with monkies. :kataus:
:dying: Yep, Tarzan Gwen is something!!! :dying:

Quote :

Laughing Of course, Lerka gets distracted by how beautiful Albenka looks! :wink: This dream is amazingly realistic! :kataus: But shhh... Tarzan Gwen's monkies have bayonets and axes! :kataus: They sound somewhat dangerous!!! Very Happy
hahahahaha!!! :dying: I could never stop giggling that way!!!! :kataus:
It was soooo realistic!!!!! :kataus: but their bayonets and axes looked really dangerous! + I'm not sure that monkies can handle with side-arms!!!! :kataus: Ohh.. now you see, that to travel with me is much more dangerous than to travel with Chel-C!!! :zy: You are alive after Calgary!!!!

Quote :

Then, Lerka's dream becomes a sing-a-long! :dying: Fabulous!!! hehe. sunny Yeah, because singing really won't draw attention to us. :kataus: hmm... We are bright, eh? :angel2: :kataus:
yeah, apparently!!!! :kataus: :mdr: :blush2: But you liked our song, eh Lana? :mdr:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 1:19

Vania wrote:
MAGic diable wrote:

- Thanxxx!!!

Hahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Lerka, dear, you're completely crazy about Albena and Max, they appear so often in your dreams Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm flattered that I was too in your dream lol! But I didn't understand well what I'm saying in your dream (or this is not me) Can you translate in bulgarian or in russian only that part in the quotation? heart2 heart2
Kisses to you, "stretching monsters" loveall
heart2
Crazy?? Me?? Yessss :mdr: :blush2:
Ohhh.. I can try to translate that in russian.. I'm not sure I could!!! :kataus:

- Алекс и Ради тоже с нами. Они должны подкрасться к деревушке с другой стороны. Мария, Ваня (это, конечно же, ты, Ваничка! Wink) и Эльв должны быть на связи. У тебя здесь специальное устройство. Здесь. (Лана откинула Леркины волосы назад) Ну.. где-то там. Не так важно!

- Ваня, ты меня слышишь? - спросила Лана на болгарском.
- Да, всё в порядке, я вас обеих прекрасно слышу, наши stretching monsters (по-русски даеж не знаю, как сказать!! :kataus:) Только.. пожалуйста, забудьте об этом.. на некоторое время! (в смысле - о растяжке! Laughing ) Вы видите объект?
- Нет, но мы их слышим. (слышали они какой-то шум со стороны деревни)
- Ладно, удачи вам!
- Спасибо Smile

Така е. Ако ще имаш някакви проблеми още.. Ще се опитам да превеждам на български! Wink sunny
Целувки! heart2 zvet :surce:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 1:21

Lerka wrote:
Oh, sestrichka!!!!!! :<33:
Now, my stomach begins to be sore from giggling after reading all your comments!!!!!!!!!!! :kataus: They are sooo funny and lovely!! :kataus: :luvzy:

:kataus: That was like me when I was reading about your dream, sestrichka!!!! :luvzy: I couldn't stop laughing!!! :respect: Especially, about us singing!!! And Tarzan Gwen and the monkies!!!!! :kataus:

Quote :
It was soooo realistic!!!!! :kataus: but their bayonets and axes looked really dangerous! + I'm not sure that monkies can handle with side-arms!!!! :kataus: Ohh.. now you see, that to travel with me is much more dangerous than to travel with Chel-C!!! :zy: You are alive after Calgary!!!!

lol! I suppose we will have to find out, if monkies know how to use arms! :kataus: It is your dream, afterall. Very Happy More dangerous than with Chel-C? :angel2: Is that even possible??? hehe. And thank god, I survived Calgary! hehe. :kataus: Chel-C didn't try to sneak into Stéph's suitcase or anything. Laughing So, that was good! :blush2:

Quote :
yeah, apparently!!!! :kataus: :mdr: :blush2: But you liked our song, eh Lana? :mdr:

:kataus: Yeah!!! The song is fabulous!!! tchin-tchin :lmd:

So, when do we get to read some more about this dream? Razz No rush, of course! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 9:17

Lana wrote:
:kataus: That was like me when I was reading about your dream, sestrichka!!!! :luvzy: I couldn't stop laughing!!! :respect: Especially, about us singing!!! And Tarzan Gwen and the monkies!!!!! :kataus:
Yes, Tarzan Gwen and his monkies.. :kataus: I'm so sorry I couldn't get any photo! poklon Sad :kataus:

Quote :
Yeah!!! The song is fabulous!!! tchin-tchin :lmd:
Thank you, sestrichka!! :<33: flower :lmd:
We will have another song, later! :wink:

Quote :
So, when do we get to read some more about this dream? Razz No rush, of course! Very Happy
I'll try to type it today, when I get home Rolling Eyes :bg:

P.S. Look!! Today I can write from my geo-systems lesson!! :zy:
The teacher hasn't caught me! Yet.. reverance
see you!! tchin-tchin :surce: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 10:19

Мерси, Лерочка, този път го разбрах Rolling Eyes просто английският ми не е много добър, имам един компютърен речник, но той е с много малко думи. Crying or Very sad И аз сънувах някакъв странен сън с Албена и Макс, може би защото толкова време прекарвам във форума ... Сънувах, че са наели някакъв хеликоптер да разглеждат София отвисоко, обаче с тях има някакъв свещеник и те се женят в хеликоптера Question confused и на другия ден във вестниците има заглавия "Албена и Максим се ожениха тайно" :stari: Хихи! Писах на български, защото бързам и нямам време да превеждам. saaad
Чао!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 13:44

lol! lol! lol!
I'd like to answer too so many parts from your dream but I don't have time...
It was an amazing dream and I can't belive you remember it so well and with so many details. It must have had some great impression on you. I was also impressed....Very Happy

Lera wrote:
Suddenly, the window was broken and.. Gwendal Peizerat, our great olympic champion, with the scream "Hoooo-ooooooo-yyyaaaaa-houyaaaa!!", flew into the room. His clothes were very odd. If we could call it "clothes" at all. He was wearing big leaves like primitive people.
He said: "Sorry, Sergei!", caught Albena and flew out from the window, again.

This was very, very funny. Do you have any idea why in your dream Sakhnovski and Gwendal are the bad figures? Haha..poor Gwendal.
Albena seems pretty calm and strong in your dreams till the part when you said she almost bursed..Sad That's not gonna happen in real life, right? They will marry and have a beautiful, unforgetable wedding day. (I was thinking once, that what if they are alredy married? Razz....hehe)

Lera wrote:
Lera
"Please, marry him!! Aaaaaa!!!
Please, marry him!! Oo-ooo-ooo!!
Please, marry him! Marry him!!!"

Hahahaa...at this part I was already incapable of reading more because I couldn't keep my eyes open from all the laughing. This is quite a dream: music, coulours, details, Albena and Maxim...hehe seems you have everything you need. Poor Maxiiiiiim...What was he doing all this time? Or you did not dreamt that part...Sad

Lera wrote:
Really? Really? Awwww...so cute. Since you can't control your dreams I must be on your mind from time to time if I appear in your dreams. So sweett..I'm flattered. Thank you...big kiss and hug

Hehe...a commando squad..rescuing Albena and give her back to her sweet, in love heart2 future husband..

Haha....Waiting patiently for the next part Wink

(Lately I had only nightmares affraid ...I'm waiting for some beautiful dreams. But I guess I must be less tired pale )

Hugs to all,
Alex
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 0:08

Hi, dear Alex and Vania!!!! Very Happy

Alex wrote:
Do you have any idea why in your dream Sakhnovski and Gwendal are the bad figures? Haha..poor Gwendal.
hehe Smile actually, Gwendal wasn't the bad figure! Wink You'll undestand then.. :wink: Rolling Eyes

Alex wrote:
Really? Really? Awwww...so cute. Since you can't control your dreams I must be on your mind from time to time if I appear in your dreams. So sweett..I'm flattered. Thank you...big kiss and hug

Ohhh, Alex!! *kisses and hugs Alex back* :<33: :stari: Yes, apparently, you must be on my mind from time to time! :wink: It is really so.. :dube:

Vania wrote:
Мерси, Лерочка, този път го разбрах Rolling Eyes просто английският ми не е много добър, имам един компютърен речник, но той е с много малко думи. Crying or Very sad И аз сънувах някакъв странен сън с Албена и Макс, може би защото толкова време прекарвам във форума ... Сънувах, че са наели някакъв хеликоптер да разглеждат София отвисоко, обаче с тях има някакъв свещеник и те се женят в хеликоптера Question confused и на другия ден във вестниците има заглавия "Албена и Максим се ожениха тайно" :stari: Хихи! Писах на български, защото бързам и нямам време да превеждам. saaad
Чао!
Няма защо, мила Ваничка! heart2 Английският ти е добър и това е сигурно.. Razz си много скромна Rolling Eyes
Аххх, твоят сън е страхотен също.. малко странен е, съгласна съм, обаче.. все пак с Албена и Максим и това е вече супер! lol! "Албена и Максим се ожениха тайно"?? Suspect Хммм.. scratch не за първи път чуя това.. но когато питах Албенка, тя ми каза че не е истина Razz shocked
Целувки, чао-чао Smile

Last edited by on Thu 13 Apr - 0:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 0:11

Hi, again, dears!!! :surce: I can't write a lot tonight, so.. a little part of my dream Wink
So.. Lana and me were singing..

- Oh no. Two crazy girls. They know when it's necessary to sing. So girls, Alex, Rady, Maria, Elv, they caught 2 our girls. No (I guess it was Vania who said that! Wink

Two monkies with the bayonets (yeah, just those bayonets Lana didn't like at all!! :kataus:) brought two "singers" to the place where they were holding Albenka.
Albena was like that - Shocked Shocked Shocked
- Lerochka Shocked, Lana Shocked, what are you doing here?? Question
- Oh, Albena, you remember me.. Embarassed - Lana said. :kataus:
- Of course, I do remember you, I always try to remember all our fans!
- So, I ask you again, what are you doing here?
- Oh, Albenochka.. we're so sorry!! - I said for both me and Lana.
"You are soooo beautifuuul, it's true" - we sang it again.. :blush2: Sestrichka, I'm so sorry, that we were so insane in my dream!! poklon Embarassed :kataus: but it was sooo funny!!!!
- Ok, girls, but WHAT WERE YOU DOING HERE???
- Erm.. Embarassed try to guess?? We wanted to see you in your wedding dress!! :kataus: To tell the truth, we wanted to help you.. :blush2:
- Albena, te razbirat li BG? - I asked. (what means "Do they understand bulgarian?")
- Smiatam, che ne.. (No, I don't think so..)
- Great!!
So we started to speak bulgarian, but I would write everything in english, ok? Smile Suspect
- We still have some free girls Wink We even can speak to them. Actually, one girl hears everything we're talking about.
- You must tell them to find Maxim.
- It will be difficult. 2 girls are here, near the village. And 3 girls are connected with us, because they couldn't go. Maria couldn't leave her little boys. Elv had some exams.. if only.. Vania! She is in Plovdiv. You must tell us Max's phone number and Vania will call him!
We told to Vania to call Maxim and hoped she could explain him well where we were.. Rolling Eyes

At the same time, there was a big alarm in Sofia. "Our bride is stolen!!"
Poor Max.. broken-hearted.. he couldn't find the place.. No pale
"I have no a single supposition where to seach her.. my life is senseless.. No
- Max, take the reseiver!
- Hello!
- Maxim, hello, you must go to Plovdiv.
- If it would help to find Albenka..
- Of course, it will help.
The next scene I saw was Maxim and Vania who gave him her "signal apparatus"
- I can hear nothing.
- Just a second, Maxim. Now?
- I hear some noise.. Hey!! Girls!! Albena?!!
- Maxim, it's you? - Lerka asked in bulgarian.
- Yes, who is it?
- It's me, Lerka. We can speak only BG, remember that, ok?
- Yes.. why? Where is my Albenka???
- She is here. With us. You must take more people and come here. We'll explain everything.. we'll explain you how to get here, too.

Last edited by on Thu 13 Apr - 0:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 0:12

Lerka wrote:

Yes, Tarzan Gwen and his monkies.. :kataus: I'm so sorry I couldn't get any photo! poklon Sad :kataus:

:kataus: That's all right, Lerka! hehe. I have images of them in my mind. Razz So, that will do! :angel2:

Quote :
Thank you, sestrichka!! :<33: flower :lmd:
We will have another song, later! :wink:

Laughing Yay!!! More singing!!! tchin-tchin :lmd: I cannot sing to save my life. Wink My voice is a horror.

Quote :
I'll try to type it today, when I get home Rolling Eyes :bg:

Thank you, sestrichka! zvet You are very sweet and wonderful! :kiss: :kataus:

Quote :
P.S. Look!! Today I can write from my geo-systems lesson!! :zy:
The teacher hasn't caught me! Yet.. reverance
see you!! tchin-tchin :surce: :kiss:

Bad girl! hehe. :angel2: :kataus: I've been at home for the past two days, because I am ill. Sad It's a little dull.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 0:13

Ohhhh, there's more! Very Happy *Lana runs to read*
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 0:42

Ohh sestrichka, your dream just continues to get better and better! :dube: Thank you sooo much for taking the time to type it all up! :angel2: zvet

Lerka wrote:
- Oh no. Two crazy girls. They know when it's necessary to sing. So girls, Alex, Rady, Maria, Elv, they caught 2 our girls. No (I guess it was Vania who said that! Wink

:kataus: I told you that we would get caught!!! :blink: Couldn't they have sent the smarter (and sober Razz) girls to go save Albena? :respect: The ones that wouldn't randomly begin to start singing? :angel2:

Quote :
"You are soooo beautifuuul, it's true" - we sang it again.. :blush2: Sestrichka, I'm so sorry, that we were so insane in my dream!! poklon Embarassed :kataus: but it was sooo funny!!!! - Ok, girls, but WHAT WERE YOU DOING HERE???

:blush2: Poor Albena. Sad She's been stolen by Sergei in a Zorro costume. Kidnapped by Gwendal. Being held by monkies. :blink: And now, Lerka and Lana are singing to her, when all she really wants to do is be returned to Sofia, so she can marry Max. :kataus: I think it is safe to say that Albena is having a very bad day. :sad2: :respect:

Quote :
- I hear some noise.. Hey!! Girls!! Albena?!!
- Maxim, it's you? - Lerka asked in bulgarian.
- Yes, who is it?
- It's me, Lerka. We can speak only BG, remember that, ok?
- Yes.. why? Where is my Albenka???

Eh, poor Max. Sad He is just lucky that we didn't start singing, again. :kataus: "Sorry Maxim, we would tell you... but... We feel a need to sing!!!" :dying:

Quote :
- She is here. With us. You must take more people and come here. We'll explain everything.. we'll explain you how to get here, too.

You didn't warn him about the non-bulgarian monkies with axes!!! :blink: Nooo!!! :kataus: hehehe. Wheeee!!! This dream is fun! :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 0:48

lol! lol!
Singing is bad....bad.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 0:50

alexandra wrote:
lol! lol!
Singing is bad....bad.... lol!

lol! Clearly. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's strange dream..   Lerka's strange dream.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lerka's strange dream..
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next