Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight

Go down 
+7
Grace
Bea
Lana
*MAGic diable*
Marina
Maria
Vania
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 15:29

Vania wrote:
The next time, I won't say what is my favourite team, because they all have lost - Brazil, England, then Portugal, then France... I promise to shut up on the next Championship Pffff Pffff

poor Vania. Wink Next time, you must say that the opposite team is your favourite. :zy: Like if England is playing the US, you must say that you are cheering for the US. Even if you aren't. Razz Than, maybe England will win. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 18:16

Serena wrote!
Quote :
Usually my country takes sides with Italy and Spain !!!! sunny sunny

WE are latin countries ...we have lots in common!!!

Character Very Happy , way of life. Very Happy ..emotions Razz Razz ...using and abusing of bad language! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! :respect: :respect:

I guess we have more or less the same behaviour here! lol! lol!

You are so right, Serena..especially when you say using affraid and abusing affraid bad language!!! lol! lol! lol!
SOOOOOOOO TRUE!!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 18:18

I forgot to say sth about the game last night!

...I guess it could have gone either way! scratch scratch

I think that the penaties system is very unfair. nooo nooo nooo ..but what can we do????? shocked

BESOS!! :<33: :<33:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul - 21:07

Vania wrote:
Zizooooou, Zizooooou Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad why...why you did this!!! Sad Sad His carier shouldn't end like this Weep Weep I suppose he was provoked or insulted from the Italian player, but.... he must hold his nerves Aouch.. Aouch..
I'm soooo sorry, ma tite Marina!
They said that the Italian players said something bad about Zizou's mother, who was very sick at the beginning of the World Cup, but we don't exactly know... scratch
Bad end for his carrier, but he's a wonderful player, forever in our hearts... heart2

I'm so sad, I almost cried Sunday, I was so disappointed. But here, even if people are disappointed, we all thank French players. :respect: They were so good, :respect: they made us dream, we are very happy that they were in final. We didn't expect that, all people said that France was a bad team, and they were wrong because we were in final !!! :toodoo:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 11:55

Marina wrote:

They said that the Italian players said something bad about Zizou's mother, who was very sick at the beginning of the World Cup, but we don't exactly know... scratch

Yes, we'll never know what exactly Materazzi said to him. I read in an article that the Italian called him "terrorist" pale affraid and had insulted his sister (or his mother) shocked shocked but we can't be sure, only they know the truth saaad
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 12:56

I hope you have a sense of humour Rolling Eyes I found this pic in a french site (www.humour.com)

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Zidaneanouveau1yr

:angel2: :angel2: Aouch.. Aouch..
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 13:44

Have you seen this girls? It was so sad!

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 R15782401899uu

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 R23412123667xo

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 R17573875775fb

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 R35384412392iv
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 14:50

Well...we can understand them!! can't we??? Smile
France was unlucky.
Someone said before that it could go either way...and I agree!!

And it was a pity about Zidane! shocked shocked shocked

I read something in the portuguese press about what happened!
I mean about what the italian player said to him! Shocked Shocked

It wasn't nice! shocked shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 15:46

Serena wrote:
I read something in the portuguese press about what happened!
I mean about what the italian player said to him! Shocked Shocked

It wasn't nice! shocked shocked shocked

What was it? :blush2: Or is it too rude to repeat, Serena? :blush2: I didn't see the game between Italy and France, but they kept rebroadcasting Zidane headbutting that player. Suspect So, I've seen it 10 or so times. :|
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 16:42

Lana wrote:

What was it? :blush2: Or is it too rude to repeat, Serena?

Lana, check my message on page 12, and the Marina's one, at the bottom of the page Wink
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 17:48

Vania wrote:
Lana, check my message on page 12, and the Marina's one, at the bottom of the page Wink

Yes, I read both of those already. :blush2: I just wanted to know his exact words. Wink But thanks, anyhow. zvet
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 18:01

I just read in a BG site that Zidan will announce tonight what happened (his point of view) at 8 p.m. CET on Canal+ (I don't have this channel Evil or Very Mad ) He msut tell what Materazzi said to him. Let's wait and see Smile
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 18:38

I have the channel Very Happy I'll told you this night Wink

Last edited by on Wed 12 Jul - 19:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 19:26

Vania wrote:
I just read in a BG site that Zidan will announce tonight what happened (his point of view) at 8 p.m. CET on Canal+ (I don't have this channel Evil or Very Mad ) He msut tell what Materazzi said to him. Let's wait and see Smile

Sure. Sounds good. :wink:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 21:45

So I have just seen the interview and Zidane said

"He says very serious words about my mother (If you don't know, Zidane's Mother was il during the world cup) and my sister. He said it twice! The first time, I've try to go, the second too, but the third..."

He said he was sorry but he don't regret it otherwise What Materazzi said was true! He said He can't tolerate it!

Last edited by on Wed 12 Jul - 21:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 21:48

Caps:

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Zidanecanalre4aj Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Zidane7bt
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jul - 3:05

yes!!! lol!

However ,a player so experienced as he is should be able to control his temper! lol! lol! lol!

And I think that french people just like other latin people use and abuse of foul language lol! lol! lol!

HE should already be used to it!!! Being a football player!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jul - 10:24

I'm trying to understand Zidane, he obviously was very very nervous because it was so important match, but ... I think he should hold his reaction, he's so experienced, probably he heard words like these so many times Rolling Eyes IT WAS HIS LAST MATCH AND I'M SURE HE DOESN'T WANT THAT THE PEOPLE REMEMBER OF HIM LIKE A KIND OF HOOLIGAN (sorry for the strong words, I like Zizou very much, though).
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jul - 11:29

By an article:

Zizou explained that Materazzi pulled his shirt and Zidane said him "If you want it, I'll give it to you after the match" But the Italian began to insult his mother and sister. Zidane tried not to listen to him, but he just can't hold himself. He said also: "I want to excuse myself of all the children who watched the match because what I did is not correct, but Materazzi was guilty".

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jul - 19:54

In my opinion they are both guilty!! lol!

BUt ZIZOU...WELL...what he did was worse!! scratch I think!!!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jul - 22:46

Vania wrote:
By an article:

Zizou explained that Materazzi pulled his shirt and Zidane said him "If you want it, I'll give it to you after the match" But the Italian began to insult his mother and sister. Zidane tried not to listen to him, but he just can't hold himself. He said also: "I want to excuse myself of all the children who watched the match because what I did is not correct, but Materazzi was guilty".

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yes, I watched it at T. It was a long interview, very interesting. Zizou is a real exemple for all children here, especially poor children who have foreigner parents, like Zidane. He's very responsible about that, and he apologized.

And about Rosee's photos (David Trézéguet crying), it's so touching, I wanted to cry with him. David is one of my favorite players, I was so sad for him... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jul - 10:19

I KNOW IT'S NOT THE RIGHT TOPIC :twist: BUT I KNOW THAT MARINA AND ROSEE VISIT IT OFTEN AND THERE IS MORE CHANCE TO SEE

:baloon: HAPPY JULY 14, DEARS! :baloon:
HAPPY NATIONAL HOLIDAY OF FRANCE!!!
:jump1: :jump2: :jump3:

KISSES! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jul - 13:22

Oh, thank you Vania ! I didn't see your message and I already opened a special topic... Embarassed

Many kisses my dear ! :<33:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jul - 13:26

Marina wrote:
Oh, thank you Vania ! I didn't see your message and I already opened a special topic... Embarassed

Many kisses my dear ! :<33:

Yes, I saw it :mdr: :mdr: Many kisses to you and Rosee too! Rose Rose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight   Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, nooo, the World Cup begins tonight
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8