Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maxim in driving accident

Go down 
+52
Iren
Swetis
kalinche
mikkie14
galina_kovach
Baba Yaga
nyx
7llewops
Marta
gabydani7
maiko
a_Hot_Nerd
stef
Petra
dobrovesta
yi1031
lanadd
Goldy
MARI
Vania
Maria
joyva
nadou
alexandra
Shanti
*MAGic diable*
Marina
SaraSofia
Ewuch
Lana
Bea
cute_n_gorgeous
IcePrincessx3
viktoria
piemontesina
marie
Lacey
Elfaria
Serena
rosee
Morgana
mila
*~rachel~*
Ivana
geri_n
iv4eto_k
risha_11
aline
Grace
Anya
hrisi_plamenova
Allegro
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 127
Residence : USA
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov - 6:43

A while back, I heard a psychologist presenting at a conference who said to picture the human soul as a huge bowl filled to the rim with water. When trauma strikes the bowl, the water will slosh to and fro, spilling over the edges, before it can stabilize and again settle to an inert state. This is how I picture Maxim and Albena now. (Pardon my country phraseology, but Albena's bell was rung quite hard in this event, too.)

But, somehow those of us here have to convince Maxim that he must get back up on that pony and ride. Other good people with strong consciences have had the same or worse happen to them. The people I've known with similar experiences had to come to terms with the fact that God didn't take them for a reason and that they have a responsibility to do as much good as they can in the time they have remaining on Earth.

And I surely wouldn't take seriously any reference to a Russian's indulgence in libations. People throughout the world humorously mention the Russian fondness for vodka, just like they do with the Irish and beer. I was in Russia last June, and the natives could drink me under the table in toasts, but I never saw any effect on their motor movements or mental skills. The only reason I went to Russia was bcause I respected Maxim so much. I'm glad I did go because I genuinely love the Russian people with whom I came in contact. It would be impossible in the time I have remaining to tell of all the greatness of Russia.
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov - 7:15

Tell me please, it is true, that Manuella has left from coma? Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Number of posts : 95
Residence : Košice
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov - 10:06

Yes it si true...
http://news.ibox.bg/news/id_807204888 ...yesterday, after 3 month and 22 day in coma...It was also in bulgarian TV...but she isnt full about bielif... I believe , that it will be OK.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov - 10:14

Yes, it's true, she's no more in coma poklon
Back to top Go down
a_Hot_Nerd
AM in love
AM in love
a_Hot_Nerd

Number of posts : 126
Residence : California
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov - 10:49

Nice words Sue.
I think that Russian drinking is overrated. I have Russian
co-workers, I have been hanging out with them a lot,
but can not say that they drink more than anybody else.
May be beacuse they have high stress Sillicon valley jobs,
like many other people.
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov - 13:54

Vania wrote:
Quote :
Yes, it's true, she's no more in coma
poklon poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov - 16:39

Oh,that's so good!!! I hope she'll be alright! poklon
Back to top Go down
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov - 19:08

I found something in english language.....
http://international.ibox.bg/news/id_768701962

In this article are information from every bulgarian article from today...
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov - 19:53

Smile Awesome.I wish her full recovery. sunny I am more than happy for her. heart2 zvet
Back to top Go down
galina_kovach
new here..
new here..
galina_kovach

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov - 20:09

sunny sunny sunny Thank God!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov - 22:26

Ewuch wrote:
http://international.ibox.bg/news/id_768701962

:vo: Thank God she woke up sunny ! That´s one of the best news I read during the last four months sunny ! I hope she will recover completely poklon ! I wish it so much for her!!!
Will this have any positive influence in the trial / the accusation brought to court? Question Question Does anybody know? Question Question
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov - 23:02

[url] http://www.standartnews.com/bg/article.php?d=2007-11-28&article=212854 [/url]

According to this Bulgarian article (and I hope the translator gave correct translation sunny ), doctors say there is a big chance for Manuela to regenerate / recover fully! At the moment Manuela did not only breathe alone, but she eats as well, and jiggles her arms and legs! She shows emotions and reacts to the outside components now. When hearing the voice of her mother, for instance, she starts to cry up.

Hope, Standart is this time really true Very Happy ! It would be great! Exclamation

Same information here: [url] http://dnes.dir.bg/2007/11/28/news2382968.html [/url]
Here they say, that she is still not in 100% of adequate condition in which it can be talked to her. But besides this they give the same information as the Standart article, as far as I can understand ...
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov - 19:13

http://news.bnt.bg/content/view/full/206468/html
heart2
Thanks to Viera! zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov - 20:35

MARI wrote:
http://news.bnt.bg/content/view/full/206468/html
heart2 zvet
Can you give a short summary of the TV interview, Mari? Thanks! zvet
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov - 20:49

I did not see this interview on TV.Only on this site has read through.If I have correctly understood...Albena speaks, that now it is a lot of work on preparation for the world championship in Sofia.Spoke, that it was disappointed in people to whom trusted (after the incident)It has told, that she is together with Maxim, and their attitudes have not changed. heart2 Sorry, Petra, but I can't write more, because don't no english so much Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov - 21:13

In this article says ...also..that...Maxim have very sad and hard moment in his life, but he is anything less adequate that he will be husband and father... bounce bounce bounce

Sorry ma englis is as my bulgarian....very, very bad.... sunny
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov - 21:48

Very Happy Many, many thanks to Mari zvet and Ewuch zvet for the summaries!!! You both helped a lot :vo: flower !!!

Using the translator always takes so long Laughing Laughing !
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 127
Residence : USA

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov - 4:39

Petra wrote:

Thank God she woke up! That´s one of the best news I read during the last four months! I hope she will recover completely! I wish it so much for her!!!

Petra, you've said it all--and so well.

I am indebted to you, Petra, and to Ewuch and Mari for getting this great news on this forum. You're so kind and helpful.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov - 19:36

I just found this, in Bulgarian only Crying or Very sad :
[url] http://www.standartnews.com/bg/article.php?d=2007-11-30&article=213115 [/url]
It seems to be a part of an interview with Vasko Vassiliev. Vasko said, Albie and Max will attend to his concert in Bulgaria tomorrow and that he will execute his "Libertango" for them ... Laughing
Besides, Vasko is asked how Max takes the tragedy after the crash. Vasko says that for Max it is really painful, and that for Max it is a scar for his entire life Sad . He says that Max is ready to suffer the consequences of what he had done, and that he has decided to accept the judgement and the punishment, without complaining...
At the end Vasko says that Max is incredibly talented ...
Sorry, I could not manage to translate more and can´t do better nooo ..., but I´m sure I will be corrected if something is wrong Wink .

"and that he has decided to accept the judgement and the punishment, without complaining...! " Oh, Max, HOLD ON Exclamation !!!
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov - 21:24

I love you Thank you for the article Petra.And there is nothing to correct you manage to translate everything .At the end Vasko Said that Max did a lot for Bulgaria and is sure that he wants and will continue to do so in the future saaad .He is a true friend and what he said is very nice .
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov - 22:49

Petra wrote:
Sorry, I could not manage to translate more and can´t do better nooo ..., but I´m sure I will be corrected if something is wrong Wink .

Petra, you did it perfectly :vo: ! Everything is correct! I just can add that Vasko says that Max have done so much for Bulgaria and he'll keep do it. :stari:
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Dec - 2:01

Crying or Very sad I perceive Maxime too resigned.....He must fight for his life!!!
He must not pay like an obstinated drunkhard. Evil or Very Mad
An human being must be considered in his interity.
A mistake cannot be extract from the setting of the whole life and be judged in an aseptic and abstract way Exclamation
So, the justice gets to be injustice.
Maxim is really a good boy: I remember his father's interview, when he said " His (about Maxim) problem is that he lacks aggression. We tried him playing tennis, but they said " Your kid is happy, radiant, benevolent and in the tennis you must see the competitor as an enemy......"
Mr. lawyer, please, read here and explain to everybody, in the courtroom, who is Maxim!!
And you, Maxim, figth, fight, fight Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Dec - 22:43

Shocked Shocked I found this in the Bulgarian forum; I think it´s the rest of the interview with Maxim in Max magazine Sad Sad . Thanks to Cvetalina_cs zvet !

First here´s the Bulgarian version:
КАК СТЕ ?
- Може би малко по - добре в сравнение с първите дни след катастрофата. Поне шокът отмина, сега е в други граници. Опитвам се да се справям, доколкото мога с обстоятелствата. Живея без планове.

КАК МИНАВА ЕДИН ВАШ ДЕН СЕГА?
- Всяка сутрин ставам в 9. В момента имам контузия на коляното, счупена капачка, което допълнително ме обездвижва, и се налага да спазвам диета. За разлика от времето преди катастрофата ежедневната ми активност сега е много малка. Рядко излизам, трудно ми е да се отпусна, да забравя, да съм като преди... нищо не е както беше, усещам погледите на хората, не съм се сблъсквал директно с неприятни коментари но усещам злоба, но постоянно се чудя какво ли мислят те за мен сега...

КОГА ЗА ПОСЛЕДНО СЕ ПОЧУВСТВАХТЕ ЩАСТЛИВ?
- Когато се върнахме от Токио с втората световна титла...Усещането за това вече ми се струва като в друг живот, като спомен, който дори не е мой...

КАКВО СИ МИСЛИТЕ КОГАТО СЕ СЪБУЖДАТЕ СУТРИН?
- Събуждам се с мисълта за това какво предстои през този ден, тъй като сега живея без планове и бъдеще.

МИСЛИТЕ ЛИ, ЧЕ НЯКОГА ЩЕ БЪДЕТЕ ОПРОСТЕН?
- Зависи от кого търся прошка...Не очаквам такава от близките и роднините на пострадалите...

КОЕ БЕШЕ НАЙ - ЛОШОТО ВРЕМЕ ЗА ВАС?
- Първият месец след катастрофата...Новините от болницата за смъртния случай, за комата на Мануела...Трудно ми беше да разбирам от медиите, че съм враг №1 в България.

КАКВО ВИ КРЕПИ В МОМЕНТА?
- Отношението на приятелите и най - близките ми - семейството на Албена и моето.

СЪЖАЛЯВАТЕ ЛИ СЕ?
- Не. От спорта съм свикнал да не съжалявам, а да се боря.

С КОГО СЕ ВИЖДАТЕ СЕГА?
- Най - близките ми хора са семейството ми и това на Албена... Имам приятел от първия ден в България - Стоян, който е бивш фигурист и в момента треньор на деца в нашия клуб. Другият човек, с когото се виждам ежедневно е Стас - руснак, хокеист в " Славия ", а е и приятел на сестрата на Албена. Със Стоян и Стас сме като братя.
Често се срещам и с нашия физиотерапевт - Косьо Ганчев, чиято помощ в спорта го превърна в наш приятел.

КОЙ Е НАЙ - ЯРКИЯТ ВИ СПОМЕН ОТ ДЕНЯ НА КАТАСТРОФАТА?
- Често виждам бялата разделителна линия, която се боря да не премина. Останалото е като в мъгла.

КОЙ БЕШЕ ПЪРВИЯТ ЧОВЕК НА КОГОТО СЕ ОБАДИХТЕ В ОНЗИ МОМЕНТ?
- Обадих се на Албена, защото само нейния телефон помнех наизуст, моят беше разбит на части... Обадих й се, но не за да й кажа какво се е случило, а за да попитам за телефона на Драго.

КАКВО КАЗАХТЕ НА АЛБЕНА?
- Не й казах аз, тя сама разбра...Първоначално не искаше дори да говори с мен, беше прекалено ядосана и стресирана.

И КАКВО ВИ КАЗА ТЯ?
- Не помня какво точно ми каза - дадох телефона на Драго да говорят.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Dec - 22:44

And the translation of the parts that were not translated before, as far as I can manage scratch scratch :

How are you?
M: Possibly a little better in comparison with the first days after the catastrophe. The shock evanesced off (...). I try to get along, as far as I can with the circumstances. I live without plans.
When did you feel yourself happy for the last time?
M: When I returned from Tokyo after the second world championship ...(...)
What do you think when waking up at the morning?
M: (Sorry, I don´t understand here, but it is something about living without plans and future ...)
What was the worst time for you?
M: For first the first month after the crash ... the news from the hospital on the fatality ... (...) for me to discover from media that I am enemy number 1 in Bulgaria.
What gives you support at this point?
M: The attitude of my friends as well of the closest family of Albena and mine.
(Sorry, I don´t understand the question here completely; something about if he is sorry about something??????)
M: No. I am used in the sport to do not to be sorry and fight.
Whom do you see now?
M: My nearest humans are my family and that of Albena ...someone I know from my first days in Bulgaria, Stoyan, another skater and at the moment coach of children in our club as well. Another human with which I meet together daily is Stas (...), and is as well a friend of the sister of Albena. We are as brothers with Stoyan and Stas. I meet frequently together with our physiotherapist as well (...)
What is your smartest memorial for the day to the crash?
M: I frequently see the white disjunctive line that I fight traverse. It has gone as a volt of fog.
(...)

Sorry, I can´t translate more or better ... saaad . But I think it gives a good insight of how Max feels at the moment, what he is doing or not doing...

After the translator finished and after I read it, I felt like :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: ! Oh my God!!! Shocked Shocked

Max, don´t give up fighting, it´s the most important fight of your life. We are with you here! And we believe in you!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Dec - 23:42

Here´s the second part of the interview, again originally posted in the Bulgarian forum by Cvetalina.

Here´s the article:

Хайде малко продължение.

КАК СЪОБЩИХТЕ НА РОДИТЕЛИТЕ СИ ЗА ТАЗИ ТРАГЕДИЯ?
- Не исках да ги безпокоя, но си давах сметка, че ще разберат и ако не им кажа аз, ще научат от медиите и интернет, което е още по - лошо. Знаех, че за тях това ще е страхотен удар и реших, че е най - добре да им кажа лично.
Те са родители, за тях най - важното беше, че съм жив. Сега са зад мен във всичко, което ми се случва и понасят последствията наравно. Притеснявам се за здравето им, наскоро майка ми претърпя операция.

КАКВО СЕ СЛУЧИ С ШОУТО " ЛЕДЕНА ЕПОХА ", В КОЕТО ТРЯБВАШЕ ДА УЧАСТВАТЕ С АЛБЕНА?
- Имахме покана от Авербух за участие в телепроекта, но аз отказах, тъй като нямах желание да се занимавам с нищо. Да, трябваше да участваме в галаконцерта в Беларус, но отказах поради контузията си.
До този момент отказвах участия, но все повече си давам сметка, че и без това доста съм прецакал живота на Албена, за да продължавам така. Ние сме двойка и ако аз откажа, тя също не може да продължи. А това е нашата работа, нашият живот.

КАК ПРИЕХА ВАШИЯ СЛУЧАЙ КОЛЕГИТЕ ВИ В РУСИЯ?
- За съжаление в Русия такива пътни инциденти се случват всеки ден и по много пъти... Колегите ни бяха шокрани и разстроени, звъняха ми, за да ме чуят и да предложат помощта си. Питаха ме за истината и искаха да знаят какво се е случило, защото медиите заложиха на сензацията, а не на фактите.

ПРЕДСТАВЯТЕ ЛИ СИ БЪДЕЩЕТО БЕЗ АЛБЕНА ДО ВАС?
- Не си представям нито миналото,нито настоящето,нито бъдещето без нея.

КАКВИ СА ВЪЗМОЖНИТЕ СЦЕНАРИИ НА ЖИВОТА ВИ ОТ ТУКНАТАТЪК?
- Със сигурност този сценарии, който сега живея, никога не е бил в плановете ми. Обикновено не планираме нищо, живеем тук и сега, особено в момента.

ПРЕДСТАВЯЛ ЛИ СТЕ СИ ПОНЕ ЗА МИГ, ЧЕ ВЛИЗАТЕ В ЗАТВОРА?
- Като всеки нормален човек не искам да мисля за това.

КАКВО РАЗБРАХТЕ ЗА СЕБЕ СИ СЛЕД ТОЗИ ДРАМАТИЧЕН УДАР?
- Разбрах, че няма безгрешни. Че никой не е застрахован. Че няма вина без наказание. Че славата има и обратна страна на медала. Че хората са способни на безкрайна подлост, за да спечелят нещо за сметка на чуждото нещастие...

КОГА БЕШЕ ПОСЛЕДНИЯТ ПЪТ КОГАТО ПИХТЕ?
- В момента пия. Вода.

КОЛКО ПИЕХТЕ ПРЕДИ?
- Пиенето на алкохол винаги е било съобразено със спортния ми режим, което означава много рядко. Алкохолът никога не ми е бил хоби или самоцел.

СЛЕД ТОВА, КОЕТО СЕ СЛУЧИ С ВАС, НЯКОГА ЩЕ СЕ КАЧИТЕ ЛИ НА КОЛА ОТНОВО, ДОРИ ДА ИМАТЕ ТАЗИ ВЪЗМОЖНОСТ?
- Да. Имам доста здрава психика, въпреки че никога няма да забравя инцидента. Взех си поука. Надявам се да съм бил за урок на всички хора.

Last edited by on Sun 2 Dec - 0:17; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maxim in driving accident
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next