Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maxim in driving accident

Go down 
+52
Iren
Swetis
kalinche
mikkie14
galina_kovach
Baba Yaga
nyx
7llewops
Marta
gabydani7
maiko
a_Hot_Nerd
stef
Petra
dobrovesta
yi1031
lanadd
Goldy
MARI
Vania
Maria
joyva
nadou
alexandra
Shanti
*MAGic diable*
Marina
SaraSofia
Ewuch
Lana
Bea
cute_n_gorgeous
IcePrincessx3
viktoria
piemontesina
marie
Lacey
Elfaria
Serena
rosee
Morgana
mila
*~rachel~*
Ivana
geri_n
iv4eto_k
risha_11
aline
Grace
Anya
hrisi_plamenova
Allegro
56 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Allegro
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 87
Residence : In mountain, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Maxim in driving accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeSun 5 Aug - 22:40

ShockedBulgarian figure skating champion Maxim Staviski escapes road accident

http://www.focus-fen.net/?id=n118675
Shocked
Back to top Go down
hrisi_plamenova
AM in love
AM in love
hrisi_plamenova

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2006-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 0:08

A heavy car crash by Ropotamo River, above the bridge in coastal Primorsko killed a 23-year-old man and injured a woman.The woman is in coma and in hospital. One of the crashed vehicles, a Hummer, belongs to figure skating champion Maxim Staviski. He has not been injured. man who died is from Sliven.The most likely cause of the accident is the wet roads over the rainfall.
Audi and Honda Civic were travelling to Primorsko. The Hummer Jeep, driven by Maxim Stavinsski, was going in the opposite direction to Bourgas. Policemen from Primorsko are still working on the case.
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

Number of posts : 438
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 0:18

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 1:07

Shocked

How terrible and terrifying for everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 1:13

Ho...it's terrible for the victims !!! It's an horrible accident !
Thanks God Maxim is safe...I think the hummer protect him during the crash !
HOOOO It's hard to read news like that !
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 7:07

OMG! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Terrible news...
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 8:50

Ohhh Myyy Gooddd..that is something i never even thought can happen. Really thank God that Max is ok, but the others...so terrible.

:cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy:
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 9:17

And a friend told me that they said on the news that it was Maxim's fault for the car crash. Oh nooooo , what is going to happen now.
Sorry.. nooo nooo nooo
Back to top Go down
geri_n
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
geri_n

Number of posts : 46
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 9:43

No the didn't say that - they only said that the police doesn't know the causes of this car accident and they are investigating! The autorities think that the cause is the wet road, no one of the drivers wasn't drunk.It is tragic but in the news no one mentioned that it could be Max's fault.
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 9:43

Shocked That´s terible news. I´m glad that Max is alright.
Sad for the family of the man. I hope that the girl will be alright.
I just hope that the news got it wrong. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
geri_n
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
geri_n

Number of posts : 46
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 9:46

it is horrible accident and i don't think it will be easy for Max - I hope he will be ok, but that kind of accident leaves a horrible memory! I will write later when i see the news - they will tell more about the accident!
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 9:50

geri_n wrote:
No the didn't say that - they only said that the police doesn't know the causes of this car accident and they are investigating! The autorities think that the cause is the wet road, no one of the drivers wasn't drunk.It is tragic but in the news no one mentioned that it could be Max's fault.

i didn't saw that too, a friend told me. I watched the news this morning when they said that they well investigate whose fault it was. Then i came at the computer and a friend called me to tell me that there was another part of the news later when they said that it wa his fault. I really don't know, hope it's not true. Because if it is...the bad memory from the accident will be the less to worry about..
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 10:29

[quote="geri_n"]no one of the drivers wasn't drunk/quote]
You mean all of them was drunk?
I'm really shocked aboud this news, When I think That Yesterday may might death in this accident...I mean I'm sad for the others victims it's sure, but i didn't know them, hmm Now I imagine it must be very difficult for Maxim...I think it's impossible to emerge unscathed from an accident like this one.
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 10:36

iv4eto_k wrote:
i didn't saw that too, a friend told me. I watched the news this morning when they said that they well investigate whose fault it was. Then i came at the computer and a friend called me to tell me that there was another part of the news later when they said that it wa his fault. I really don't know, hope it's not true. Because if it is...the bad memory from the accident will be the less to worry about..
I also hope it's not true nooo It's too bad to be true
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 10:38

I know...you are right Aline. But i don't know - to be happy that he is ok or not because i don't know what happens next. I mean that there is a very big possibility that he will be in trouble for this..what if they sue him Sad Sad Sad i don't know rules and stuff but there will be something. I just hope that it will end up good and that we would have more information about the whole thig soon because knowing nothing is killing me.
"Според някои информации проверката с дрегер е установила наличие от 1,2 промила алкохол в кръвта му. Днес се очакват резултатите от кръвната проба на Максим." which means "According to some informations there was 1.2 promils of alcohol in his blood. Today the blood test results are expected" - i don't think that's a lot and certainly don't think that this is the reason for the crash, it will be the best i they deciede that it was the rain.
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 12:02

omg....that's to bad. poor victims and their family...I hope the woman will be allright. And what a terrible experience for Max, even though he wasn't injured...

Quote :
1.2 promils of alcohol in his blood. Today the blood test results are expected" - i don't think that's a lot and certainly don't think that this is the reason for the crash, it will be the best i they deciede that it was the rain.

I don't really know of this is much, in some countries you aren't allowed to drive with a 0.1 promilage... but you're right Vania, I hope too it was the rain, because then it was a horrible accident, but nowone is quilty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 12:05

Oh my god...

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=83867
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 12:20

This is awful.But we must be very careful when we drive,because anything can happen...And now....I just hope that Bulgarian Court won't be too severe with Max...
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 12:30

mila wrote:
Oh my god...

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=83867
I can't believe in it Sad ,no...Terrible situation.
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 12:40

OMG Shocked 1.2 is pretty high!
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 12:54

I think we must be very careful with all we will find about this accident.
I mean don't forget Maxim is very famous in Bulgaria so journalist will say a lot of things not necessary true...Like the article mila posted "Bulgaria's World Skating Champion Staviski Kills 1 in Severe Car Crash" nobody can say it's maxim fault, the police said nothing yet...except he had 1.2 promiles of blood alcohol...(it's not in maxim's advantage)
It's better to wait and see the police say it was Maxim's fault...if it was, i think he must be strong and brave to live with that !
But we'll see and I cross my finger for pepole who are in hospital and I cross my fingers for maxim, i hope it was rain's fault.
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 13:27

O M G!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
M E U D E U S !!! pale pale pale

This is too terrible..I don´t know what to say... pale
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 13:33

I still can´t belive it. This must be a really bad dream. No
I just hope the news about alcohol in his blood are not true. pale Was it confirmed by the police?
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 13:36

I don't know...
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 13:38

Quoting Ivana.
Quote :
I still can´t belive it. This must be a really bad dream. No
I just hope the news about alcohol in his blood are not true. pale Was it confirmed by the police

I also hope not.. He would be in real trouble in most countries..but perhaps it´s just speculation..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maxim in driving accident
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next