Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Book for their life

Go down 
+14
geri
Grace
rosee
Lana
Serena
alexandra
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Marina
mila
Maria
Rady
Vania
Goldy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Book for their life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 May - 21:24

Serena wrote about Bea's last crazy idea! lol!
Quote :
Another of your crazy ideas!!! :kataus: :kataus: :wink:
But Vania just said that they don't plan to marry this year! :mdr: :teasing:

If they are not planning to get married this year, can this mean they are considering staying for another season?????? :zy: :zy: :teasing:

I am just asking and speculating a little!! :zy: :zy: I think it's catching!! :zy: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 1:51

QUOTE MARIA!!

Quote :
If they are not planning to get married this year, can this mean they are considering staying for another season?????? :zy: :zy: :teasing:

I am just asking and speculating a little!! :zy: :zy: I think it's catching!! :zy: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Oh,
DEAR GIRLS! I dare to hope! heart2 heart2
I remember that Albena oncesaid that she won't get married while she is still competing!! heart2

I DARE TO HOPE!!! heart2 flower nice
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 8:07

Well, I obviously don't have the slightest idea what they might want to do for their wedding (ummm... except they don't want to have it at a rink :kataus: ), but I've had friends who had weddings that took two years just to plan, with the ceremony and the reception and sometimes fulfilling religious requirements before the wedding... Shocked There's no way you could plan something like that while competing! Very Happy But you could also be not competing and just planning planning planning.

Then again, they could walk into a registrar's office and have the whole thing done in half an hour, no planning required. :kataus: Whatever, I'm sure we will all find out everything in good time. :queen: king
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 11:55

helooo, helloo...

Bea, look, a crazy idea: maybe they are already married. I know I said this already, a while ago and that it's not true...but just imagine. They have rings, they are very discreet, they love eachother very much, a marriage is between 2 people, not public affair....why not?
Although, I don't think is possible... Embarassed

Maria dear, what you wrote might be true. Maybe they consider staying another year and that could interfere with wedding, a proper honeymoon, rest....or vice-versa... saaad

You said that they don't plan to marry this year...than, i suppose, the little girl/boy will come later, right?! ( Cause we were talking about the fact that Albena wants a baby real soon ) I have absolutely nothing with a baby outside a marriage, but if they waited so long, they can wait a few more months...Although you never know...I don't want to offend anyone Embarassed ..I just hope I managed to explain Embarassed

Again, speculations!

Albena and Maxim, please, please, after you return from your well-deserved holiday, tell us a few words..otherwise we imagine all sorts of scenarios... Embarassed

Have a lovely day,
Alex
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 12:07

Bea wrote:
I think that they are on holidays!! They deserve it!!!
And now one of my crazy ideas!! :zy: :zy:
They are preparing their w edding tchin-tchin ...or they have got married already!!! :zy: :zy: :surce: tchin-tchin tchin-tchin
LOOOOVE YOU AL VERY MUCH!!!
:kiss:
Another wrong crazy guess!!!!!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: lol! lol! lol! dear Bea.. pleeeaaaseeee, continuuuueeee!!!!!!!! :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I adore your ideas.. really Razz Hmm.. Suspect Maria, querida, I am miskaten or you had some crazy ideas, too? No? Suspect Rolling Eyes You offered something.. erm.. scratch I mean before the last idea " If they are not planning to get married this year, can this mean they are considering staying for another season?????? :zy:" :teasing: lol! I think this last Maria's idea can become true!! :zy: I hope.. :angel2: :zy: Maybe.. it will be a liiiiiiighttt at the end of the tunnel, eh??? :zy:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 12:17

MAGic diable wrote:
Maybe.. it will be a liiiiiiighttt at the end of the tunnel, eh??? :zy:

I hope, I hope, I hope...this idea has "potential" (hehe...right Lana?). It doesn't seem impossible at all..actually it's very possible.. :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 12:21

alexandra wrote:
MAGic diable wrote:

I hope, I hope, I hope...this idea has "potential" (hehe...right Lana?). It doesn't seem impossible at all..actually it's very possible.. :stari:
yes, yes, Alex!! Razz Laughing Alex, where is OUR name??? Basketball I hope you didn't forget about our Lana and Lerka's name, eh? Embarassed :angel2: :blush2: this idea has a biiiiiig potential! Razz Razz Razz :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 12:25

MAGic diable wrote:
Alex, where is OUR name??? Basketball I hope you didn't forget about our Lana and Lerka's name? Embarassed
I didn't, actually I was thinking about this last few dys Wink but I'm so "idea-less" lol! . I have no idea what name would suit you better....maybe if you give me some guidelines about the type of the names...and if they have to match with some moods or so..crazy, cute, weird names...?!?!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 13:32

I only hope that I dare to hope!!!

THEY STAY!!!

nice nice nice :woow: heart2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 13:40

Bea wrote:

THEY STAY!!!

Our sweet Bea :dube: with her great ideas! I do hope too that they stay!
:angel2:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 14:36

Bea wrote:
THEY STAY!!!
Bea??? Shocked Shocked Shocked It's your new crazy idea??? shocked Suspect scratch it's not that funny.. it's a serious crazy idea.. scratch :cheer: They stay???? Ohhh... we can't judge... they haven't made their final decision themselves.. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 16:28

LERA WROTE!!

Quote :
Bea??? Shocked Shocked Shocked It's your new crazy idea??? shocked Suspect scratch it's not that funny.. it's a serious crazy idea.. scratch :cheer: They stay???? Ohhh... we can't judge... they haven't made their final decision themselves

yes,
it's another crazy idea!!!! But this one is serious! I hope it comes true! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You know..I 'll never learn!! I just won't give up, because I love them very much! :dube:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 19:45

THis is very interesting!
But, Lera says that they haven't made their final decision yet! Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 20:18

Grace wrote!
Quote :
Well, I obviously don't have the slightest idea what they might want to do for their wedding (ummm... except they don't want to have it at a rink :kataus: ), but I've had friends who had weddings that took two years just to plan, with the ceremony and the reception and sometimes fulfilling religious requirements before the wedding... Shocked There's no way you could plan something like that while competing! Very Happy But you could also be not competing and just planning planning planning.

YEAHHH!!!!!
OF course we haven't! lol!
We cannot know for sure what their views are on the importance of a ceremony or even a wedding party!

WELL, for my part I REALLY ENJOYED MY WEDDING!!! heart2 heart2
I DO THINK IT WAS A MARK IN OUR LIVES! but I WAS BROUGHT UP IN A CATHOLIC COUNTRY WHERE WEDDING CEREMONIES ARE STILL VERY IMPORTANT!!! lol!
AS a matter of fact I had two! lol! lol! lol! :vo: :vo:
THe CIVIL WEDDIND abd the RELIGIOUS CEREMONY!!! lol!

BUT MY HUSBAND TOLD ME!!! almost in secret lol! :zy: :zy:

" I am going to marry in church because you asked me!" shocked
BUT HE DID!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :blink: :respect:

And Grace wrote!

Quote :

Then again, they could walk into a registrar's office and have the whole thing done in half an hour, no planning required. :kataus: Whatever, I'm sure we will all find out everything in good time.

Precisely!!!
SOOO...It depends on their views and personal choices!!!!

OR...THEY CAN ALREADY BE MARRIED!!!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 22:40

Quote Grace about Albena and Max's possible wedding!!!
Quote :
Then again, they could walk into a registrar's office and have the whole thing done in half an hour, no planning required. :kataus: Whatever, I'm sure we will all find out everything in good time. :queen:

You are right!!!
We will find out everything in time!! BUT...IN THE MEANWHILE , BEA SPECULATES lol! :zy: and Maria is starting too! :zy: She said it's catching!!! :zy: :zy: :surce: :teasing: :zy:

Quote Alexandra on the matter!
Quote :
Bea, look, a crazy idea: maybe they are already married. I know I said this already, a while ago and that it's not true...but just imagine. They have rings, they are very discreet, they love eachother very much, a marriage is between 2 people, not public affair

In my opinion that's very possible indeed!!! :zy: WHY NOT????
They just have kept it off the record!!! :zy:
Sorry, I think this is OFF TOPIC!!! :zy:

QUOTE LERA

Quote :

THIS SENTENCE HAS MADE MY DAY!!!
OK!!! I KNOW IT'S ONLY A POSSIBILITY!!!! heart2
Quote :

Quote again!

Maria, querida, I am miskaten or you had some crazy ideas, too? No? Suspect Rolling Eyes You offered something.. erm.. scratch I mean before the last idea " If they are not planning to get married this year, can this mean they are considering staying for another season?????? :zy:" :teasing: lol! I think this last Maria's idea can become true!! :zy: I hope

[quote]

I HOPE TOO!!!! heart2
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 22:58

I think you have already noticed that I made a mess of the previous post!!! Shocked Shocked

Again about their possible wedding!!Quoting Maria!
Quote :
We cannot know for sure what their views are on the importance of a ceremony or even a wedding party!

I agree that is completely private!!

I just think that ia a day or to I am going to begin to speculate too!!! lol! lol! lol! flower

It really is catching!!! loveall
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 23:33

Serena wrote:

I just think that ia a day or to I am going to begin to speculate too!!! lol! lol! lol! flower

It really is catching!!! loveall

Ohhh, dear!? lol! Is there anyone here who doesn't speculate..to stop us..
I think I will stop eventually, cause saying they are already married is a huge speculation! lol!

We definetly need news...otherwise who knows what crazy ideas will appear. I hope we are not crossing the line. Embarassed
Afterall I know and I realise all this is something that concerns only Albena and Maxim and that no matter what they do or choose to do, I hope they are and will be happy. I respect this!!
I'm all for the privacy..really.
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 May - 1:57

Alex wrote!
Quote :
We definetly need news...otherwise who knows what crazy ideas will appear. I hope we are not crossing the line. Embarassed
Afterall I know and I realise all this is something that concerns only Albena and Maxim and that no matter what they do or choose to do, I hope they are and will be happy. I respect this!!
I'm all for the privacy..really

I am all for privacy too!!
AND I WOULD NEVER DARE CROSS THE LINE!!!

I think we haven't crossed the line and we never will because we care for them verrrrrry much!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 May - 2:08

Maria wrote:

I think we haven't crossed the line and we never will because we care for them verrrrrry much!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2
I think so too heart2 I do care a lot, i would never do something to hurt their feelings. I'm sure nobody here does that. We simply can't... heart2
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 May - 9:03

alexandra wrote:
Maria wrote:

I think so too heart2 I do care a lot, i would never do something to hurt their feelings. I'm sure nobody here does that. We simply can't... heart2
Laughing yup, Alex, you are right, dear, we just can't!!! :kataus: But if we couuuuuld.. :kataus: we would never do it. :luvzy:
Just a liiiiiiitle part of the conversation with Albena to tease you a bit :teasing: I still hope that my dad will repair my computer to the week-end and I could tell you EVERYTHING!!!! I love you I hoooppppeee, because it's very difficult for me to write from my geo-systems classes, our teacher (your favourite Missis Vagina! :kataus: ) has become sooo attentive! Suspect

-Albenka.. but.. but you stay, don't you??? Laughing
- Ohhh, Lerochka, it's so hard to say right now.. we must think.. we are so tired, you know. But.. if we stay, it will be only FOR and BECAUSE OF YOU, FANS!!! Everyone, everyone we meet in the streets in Sofia tells us: "We love you so much, please, don't retire!!!" heart2 Everyone here asks us to stay.. but.. we don't know..

Look!!! Laughing Exclamation I think we have a veeerrryyy good "potential" to have our Albenka and Max next season! Razz :stari: :surce:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 May - 11:04

MAGic diable wrote:

- Ohhh, Lerochka, it's so hard to say right now.. we must think.. we are so tired, you know. But.. if we stay, it will be only FOR and BECAUSE OF YOU, FANS!!! Everyone, everyone we meet in the streets in Sofia tells us: "We love you so much, please, don't retire!!!" heart2 Everyone here asks us to stay.. but.. we don't know..

Look!!! Laughing Exclamation I think we have a veeerrryyy good "potential" to have our Albenka and Max next season! Razz :stari: :surce:

THAAANKS, LEROCHKA, SPASIBO BOLSHOE, DEAR! :kataus: :kataus:
If they stay that would be the best thing this year (of course after their gold in Calgary) :cheer:
I don't know if I have telepathy skills :blush2: but I'll try to telle them by telepathy to stay one more season, hehe :dube:
PLEASE ALBIE AND MAX, STAAAAAAAY!

:luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy:
bg2
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH, THIS SPORT WILL NOT BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!
bg1 bg1
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 May - 11:25

Lera, querida mia!!!! :<33: :<33:

A BIG THANKS FOR THAR BIT OF CONVERSATION WITH ALBIE!!! heart2 heart2 heart2

YOU HAVE MADE MY DAYYY!!! heart2

ALBIE AND MAX, PLEASE STAY!!!

heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 May - 12:50

MAGic diable wrote:
I still hope that my dad will repair my computer to the week-end and I could tell you EVERYTHING!!!! I love you I hoooppppeee, because it's very difficult for me to write from my geo-systems classes, our teacher (your favourite Missis Vagina! :kataus: ) has become sooo attentive! Suspect
You are so nice to do this, to write from your class, to answer to messages even if you can't because of Missis Very Happy I apreciate this a lot. I hope your dad will fix soon the computer cause I already miss you....I miss your long, joyfull messages :<33:

Lerochka wrote:

Aww...thank you dear Lerka for this fragment. I'm so happy to read this, you can't imagine!!! I'm so happy you managed to talk with sweet Albena. i'm sure this cheered you up a little, right?
She is still tired...Sad I can imagine the amount of work and stress they had so far..They need a looooooooong, relaxing and recharging holiday. I hope they recover soon.

Thank you dear Lerka, thank you zvet and many, many hugs for your efforts to write. You are a special girls...very nice! :<33:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 May - 16:54

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Just a liiiiiiitle part of the conversation with Albena to tease you a bit :teasing: I still hope that my dad will repair my computer to the week-end and I could tell you EVERYTHING!!!! I love you I hoooppppeee, because it's very difficult for me to write from my geo-systems classes, our teacher (your favourite Missis Vagina! :kataus: ) has become sooo attentive! Suspect

THANKS for this part of your conversation with Albenaa :<33: :<33:
After this , I"ll stop speculating for a while!!! :vo:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 May - 16:57

I"LL JUST ASK LIKE EVERYBODY THEY MEET IN THE STREET AND ALL THE OTHER FANS!!!

PLEASE, DEARS...STAY!!!!!!

poklon poklon poklon heart2 poklon poklon poklon heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book for their life
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next