Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Book for their life

Go down 
+14
geri
Grace
rosee
Lana
Serena
alexandra
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Marina
mila
Maria
Rady
Vania
Goldy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Book for their life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 14:50

Vania wrote:
I don't know either if it'll be possible to buy it in Internet, but we - the Bulgarians ( I speak from the name of the others once again, I hope they won't be angry Rolling Eyes ) could send it to you, if you wish. I think it won't be a problem.

Oh wowww... :blink: You would actually do that Vania? zvet Thank you so much, dear!!! :<33: You are absolutely fabulous! :dube: Laughing hehe.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 15:10

Lana wrote:
You are absolutely fabulous! :dube: Laughing hehe.

:blush2: :blush2: you make me blushing, hehe :blush2:
I made a plan :twist: when I buy the book, I'll be more insistent to meet Albena and Max, especially if they really plan to retire :cryy: they'll pass more time in Bulgaria and I should meet them and ask an autograph in the book, with a dedication especially for me :wink:

Kisses!
:dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 15:47

THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL!!!! flower flower nice nice nice nice
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 17:16

bounce I want the book with their sign...oooooooooooooh,i want ,i want, i want Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 1:20

You girls are great. Vania, Lerka and the other bulgarian girls. :stari:
You are so sweet to do all this.
Vania if you'll send an English version I'll make sure to pay all the taxes. And to do everything just to make it work. Wow, I can't belive this.....Thank you. ohhhh

And dear Lera, you had an amazing idea with the book - report. That would be very, very interesting and great. heart2 The best thread probably. :stari: Reading sooo much about Albena and Maxim!! BUT, I think you should ask them first if they agree with this. After all you may not "comercialize" those informations about approval from the publishing house. I'm not sure how this things work...Sad
Translating page by page will last so much and it's a hard job. Wow, an entire book. You are serious? You are so nice! I would sincerelly like to help, but unfortunatelly I can't Sad

I still can't belive that they will write a book....
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 1:24

Goldy wrote:
bounce I want the book with their sign...oooooooooooooh,i want ,i want, i want Rolling Eyes
Ohh...yes. I want the book so badly...and i don't know if they will have an english version :cryy:

I will have to thank them...a lot for deciding to write a book. I think it's a perfect gift to all the fans. :dube:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 1:40

alexandra wrote:
And dear Lera, you had an amazing idea with the book - report. That would be very, very interesting and great. heart2 The best thread probably. :stari: Reading sooo much about Albena and Maxim!! BUT, I think you should ask them first if they agree with this. After all you may not "comercialize" those informations about approval from the publishing house. I'm not sure how this things work...Sad
Translating page by page will last so much and it's a hard job. Wow, an entire book. You are serious? You are so nice! I would sincerelly like to help, but unfortunatelly I can't Sad
Ohh, I'm sure Albena and Max will allow me to do it :wink: if it was someone else I could have some doubts, but not with Albie :kataus: she always allows me to do everything I want with the info about them I have :luvzy: she knows I will never write something "unnecessary", she believes in me :angel2: 👼 So if I have the book, I'll start the thread Razz it would be great fun Razz and would last forever Laughing :stari: So of course, I'm serious Wink I'm glad you liked the idea :vo:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 1:54

MAGic diable wrote:
So if I have the book, I'll start the thread Razz it would be great fun Razz and would last forever Laughing :stari: So of course, I'm serious Wink I'm glad you liked the idea :vo:
Like the idea?! Love the idea...

dobroi noci.... kisses :<33:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 1:59

Dear girls!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

DEAR LERA! heart2 I THINK THE IDEA OF THE BOOK REPORT IS BRILLIANT...BRILLIANT!!! :stari:

THANK YOU DEAR!!!! poklon

WHAT A WONDERFUL...ASTOUNDING IDEA!!! :vo: :vo: :vo:

loveall loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 2:09

Maria wrote:
Dear girls!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
DEAR LERA! heart2 I THINK THE IDEA OF THE BOOK REPORT IS BRILLIANT...BRILLIANT!!! :stari:
THANK YOU DEAR!!!! poklon
WHAT A WONDERFUL...ASTOUNDING IDEA!!! :vo: :vo: :vo:
All the credit goes to Vanichka, who offered to send the book! :<33: zvet :stari: Vania, you are just fantastic!!! :stari: ohhhh THANK YOU!!!! bg2

P.S. Spokoinoi nochi, milaya Alex! Sladkih snov!!! Sleep :dube:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 2:11

THANK YOU LERA AND VANICHKA!!!!! :<33: :<33:

loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 11:14

And there's something more Wink - not only a book, but (as we in Bulgaria say - the cherry on the tart :cake: - I don't know if you know this saying) - it will be a multimedia disc with the book (I hope it's true, I read in Internet) :mdr: :mdr:

WOOONDERFUUULL ISN'T IT!!! :jump1: :jump2: :jump3:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 13:00

Vania wrote:
And there's something more Wink - not only a book, but (as we in Bulgaria say - the cherry on the tart :cake: - I don't know if you know this saying) - it will be a multimedia disc with the book (I hope it's true, I read in Internet) :mdr: :mdr:

Wow ! Albena and Maxim spoil their fans ! It's wonderful !!! I hope it's true too !

(And for the Bulgarian expression, we have the same in France, la cerise sur le gâteau !)
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 16:10

It's great! I hope it will be translate in french Embarassed because i have read only Harry potter in english Razz
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 18:42

Girls, this is just wonderful!!!
Marina wrote!
Quote :
And for the Bulgarian expression, we have the same in France, la cerise sur le gâteau !)

OHHHH!!! WE HAVE THE SAME EXPRESSION IN PORTUGUESE TOO!!!

A cereja em cima do bolo!!! lol! lol! HOW CUTE!!! lol!

:vo: loveall
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 20:29

Vania wrote:

Wow. These are such great gifts for us...heart2 I can't thank them enough for this decision. They are so sweet and nice. As for getting the book and the disc, Sad somebody will have to send me....I'm asking you so nicely. Pretty please, please :angel2: . I hope all this is true and I'm also praying for an english version. poklon

Yeah...we have the same expression in Romania. Like the cherry on the top of the cake. Razz or pretty, pretty please with cake and cherry on top Razz
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 23:53

Alexandra wrote!
Quote :
Wow. These are such great gifts for us...heart2 I can't thank them enough for this decision. They are so sweet and nice. As for getting the book and the disc, Sad somebody will have to send me....I'm asking you so nicely. Pretty please, please :angel2: . I hope all this is true and I'm also praying for an english version

WOWWW!!! ALBIE AND MAX ARE JUST WOWWWWWW!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 loveall

THANKS, ALBENA AND MAXIM!!! heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 12:26

alexandra wrote:

As for getting the book and the disc, Sad somebody will have to send me....I'm asking you so nicely. Pretty please, please :angel2: . I hope all this is true and I'm also praying for an english version. poklon

Well, dear Alex, if you asking so nicely :wink: :mdr: I'll send it to you :dube: it will be no problem at all :wink: I only have to see what are the postal taxes for sending the package. And .... waiting for the book :dube:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 22:18

Vania wrote:

Well, dear Alex, if you asking so nicely :wink: :mdr: I'll send it to you :dube: it will be no problem at all :wink: I only have to see what are the postal taxes for sending the package. And .... waiting for the book :dube:

Thank you, thank you... zvet and zvet and zvet
I will pay for all the taxes, i promise.
You are sooo nice loveall . I apreciate this very much. But, unfortunatelly, I will buy the book only if it has an english version...Sad cause otherwise I couldn't read a bit.

But thank you anyway...
:<33:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 May - 0:39

So??
No news about the book?!?
I still hope there is any shocked

:<33:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 May - 11:41

No, Alex! No news for the moment! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 May - 13:08

Hey, people...And I've been waithing for news baaa
I have no patience for it... shocked poklon :study:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 May - 13:24

I think that they are on holidays!! They deserve it!!!

And now one of my crazy ideas!! :zy: :zy:

They are preparing their w edding tchin-tchin ...or they have got married already!!! :zy: :zy: :surce: tchin-tchin tchin-tchin

LOOOOVE YOU AL VERY MUCH!!!

:kiss:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 May - 13:42

No, Bea, I wish you are right, but they said that they don't plan to marry this year Rolling Eyes
But who knows, they probably will change the plan cheers
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 May - 14:40

Quote Bea
Quote :
And now one of my crazy ideas!! :zy: :zy:

They are preparing their w edding tchin-tchin ...or they have got married already!!! :zy: :zy: :surce: tchin-tchin tchin-tchin

Another of your crazy ideas!!! :kataus: :kataus: :wink:
But Vania just said that they don't plan to marry this year! :mdr: :teasing:

:kiss:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book for their life
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next