Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Book for their life

Go down 
+14
geri
Grace
rosee
Lana
Serena
alexandra
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Marina
mila
Maria
Rady
Vania
Goldy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Book for their life - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Nov - 9:38

Hehe...I would probably FAINT!! considering that our local Barnes and Noble doesn't even carry IFS anymore... Evil or Very Mad I will say this...and I really don't get mad easily, so excuse me for saying this but: SCREW THEM!!! sorry...but i needed to vent... Embarassed But there is hope that they will carry it! Or we can at least try and special order it?!?

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 11:30

Grace wrote:

Thank you so much for looking, Vania! If you have some success, I will be very grateful, and if not, it's my own fault for not asking earlier. Smile I don't know when I'll be able to get back online, but next week I'll be back at my apartment and able to check back in more regularly. Very Happy

zvet

Grace, check your private messages Rose

Kisses!
Vania
just because we love
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 22:04

I'm always the last one to know about such an important think. Why for god's sake???? I'm living in Sofia after all. I think I'll find it in the big bookstores for sure flower If I find it, if you don't have it I can try to help you get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book for their life
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14