Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Book for their life

Go down 
+14
geri
Grace
rosee
Lana
Serena
alexandra
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Marina
mila
Maria
Rady
Vania
Goldy
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Book for their life Empty
PostSubject: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 17:10

Hey,people! sunny
Now I read new info for albi & max...they will write a book for their skate life...it`s great,isn`t it ohhhh :vo: it will be ready at last days of may
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 17:17

At the end of may, so soon!! Shocked It's a great news. But I wonder how they find time to write it. It will be great, reeeealllly great. I can't wait for it! :dube: :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2006-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 17:42

yes, it will be very soon!!!! cheers I can't wait for it eighter :woow:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 20:31

What wonderful news!!!!! heart2 heart2

bUT ..PERHAPS iT WON'T APPEAR IN sPAIN SO SOON!!! nooo

bUT SOME OF YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL US THE MOST IMPORTANT PARTS please!!! poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 21:13

Hi all! Basketball
Goldy, thanks for the great news!!!!! WOOOW!!!!! :stari: So nice!!!!! it will be great!!!!!! nice

I really want it if it would be possible to get by international order Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 21:16

Oh, what a good new !!! cheers But if it is in Bulgarian... Who speaks Bulgarian here to do a translation ? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 21:18

This is such good news and a wonderful idea!

Mila wrote!
Quote :
really want it if it would be possible to get by international order :oops

I do hope it is!! :jump2: :jump2: :jump2:

Dears,
Anothr sgn that they are thinking of quiting!!1 shocked Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 21:24

Wooow!!! cheers cheers cheers
Goldy, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! You are so wonderful to inform us about everything you know! :<33: zvet
Thanks a lottt!!! zvet :surce: bg1
mila wrote:
Hi all! Basketball
Goldy, thanks for the great news!!!!! WOOOW!!!!! :stari: So nice!!!!! it will be great!!!!!! nice
I really want it if it would be possible to get by international order Embarassed
Yeah, Meg.. I will die of wanting to get it, too.. :blush2: Maybe.. one day.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Marina wrote:
Oh, what a good new !!! cheers But if it is in Bulgarian... Who speaks Bulgarian here to do a translation ? lol!
Don't worry, dear! There are a lot of people to do a translation! :wink: Rady, Vania, marie, Elfaria and our other bulgarian friends! :<33: zvet we are so lucky to have them, eh? Razz If I happen to have a copy of the book, I could translate it, too! flower :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 21:27

Dearest Lera wrote!!
Quote :
Don't worry, dear! There are a lot of people to do a translation! :wink: Rady, Vania, marie, Elfaria and our other bulgarian friends! :<33: zvet we are so lucky to have them, eh? Razz If I happen to have a copy of the book, I could translate it, too! flower :stari

THANK GOD FOR OUR BULGARIAN FRIENDS!!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers

I SUPPOSE THE ENGLISH VERSION WILL COME LATER!!! :study:

loveall
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 21:34

MAGic diable wrote:
If I happen to have a copy of the book, I could translate it, too! flower :stari:
As you speak Bulgarian and you love Albena & Maxim, I think that you can buy it by internet.

But the end of May, it is very soon ! affraid I didn't realize when I read the news.
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 22:00

Hi again Basketball

MAGic diable wrote:

If I happen to have a copy of the book, I could translate it, too!

Lerachka, you're Albena and Maxim's friend Very Happy I think you can ask them about that book and possible to get it Embarassed I believe you could translate it! flower
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 22:00

HOLA...QUERIDAS MIAS!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2

IT´S WONDERFUL THAT LERA OR THE OTHER BULGARIAN FRIENDS CAN TRANSLATE THEIR BOOK FOR US!!

WHO IS GOING TO WRITE IT????

LANA????? :<33:
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 22:15

I wait for this book...and will buy it...I'm bulgarian... Embarassed but don't know very well english...anybody else who know english good...please welcome :study:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 22:31

dear lera!!

after reading the episode one of your second dream.. :stari: i am wondering!!!

are you going to participate in albie and max's book heart2 ????

i mean...are you helping wrinting it???? :vo: scratch

:woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 23:01

Wow.....I really, really don't know what to say!!!!!
You already commented so much and raised all the questions that I have no idea what to say...

Laugh, cry, happy, sad...
I'm HAPPY cause we will understand them better, we will get to know them more.. :stari: . I would be thrilled to read a book written by them, their words, their feelings and impressions. Wow :stari: What more to say. From the first message I saw I was thinking that how on earth will I buy it?! At first, I thought that I can send money to one of you and to send it through post-office poklon poklon. Then I read what Marina wrote about internet but I'm not sure it's possible Sad cause most sites don't deliver things in Romania Sad Sad
Than you underlined it and it hit me : It's in bulgarian scratch . Except the few words that Vania and Lerka were sweet enough to write, I know nothing..so, not possible...Sad
AS for translations, I could never ask one of you to translate an entire book....it's huge. Maybe main issues poklon
But as soon as the english version appears, please tell, please.....

I'm SAD, saaad because this might be another sign to anounce their retirement nooo Sad Sad Sad Sad

As for the end of may, it seems rather soon. So short time. MAybe they are writting it for loooong. But they can add a MARVELLOUS END to it Wink :stari: :stari: A Golden Chapter

I have mixed feeling right now...wow!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 0:51

Alex wrote!
Quote :
But as soon as the english version appears, please tell, please.....

I'm SAD, because this might be another sign to anounce their retirement

As for the end of may, it seems rather soon. So short time. MAybe they are writting it for loooong. But they can add a MARVELLOUS END to it

:stari: :vo: JUST MY OPINION!!!! AND MY FEELINGS TOWARDS THEM AND ALL OF YOU!!! :stari: :vo:

loveall
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 1:01

Hi!!

Well...It's so wonderful about the book!!!
But I think this sis definitely their GOOD BYE TO COMPETITIONS!!!

:bg: :surce:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 1:08

mila wrote:
MAGic diable wrote:

If I happen to have a copy of the book, I could translate it, too!

Lerachka, you're Albena and Maxim's friend Very Happy I think you can ask them about that book and possible to get it Embarassed I believe you could translate it! flower
Ohh, Meg if they really present me their book, I'll immediately translate and scan it for you! zvet :<33: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 10:39

Serena wrote:
Hi!!

Well...It's so wonderful about the book!!!
But I think this sis definitely their GOOD BYE TO COMPETITIONS!!!

:bg: :surce:

May be..it is the end...but may be it's for good,already they must have personal life...Sometimes I think for chanses next year for success,they are very little I think...America steps forward with their money and so so other things that can bring us bad luck
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 11:07

Girls, it will be very hard to translate a whole book, eh ... Sad
But maybe it will have a english version soon.
I don't know either if it'll be possible to buy it in Internet, but we - the Bulgarians ( I speak from the name of the others once again, I hope they won't be angry Rolling Eyes ) could send it to you, if you wish. I think it won't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 12:46

Vania wrote:
Girls, it will be very hard to translate a whole book, eh ... Sad
But maybe it will have a english version soon.
I don't know either if it'll be possible to buy it in Internet, but we - the Bulgarians ( I speak from the name of the others once again, I hope they won't be angry Rolling Eyes ) could send it to you, if you wish. I think it won't be a problem.
Wooow, Vanichka, you did say it seriously??? Shocked Shocked Shocked you could send this book to us??? (of course, we will pay all the cash expenditures Embarassed ) but it would be awesome!!! So kind and sweet of you to say this!!!! :<33: :<33: :<33:
I think we could do something like our reports. We could translate it page by page! :wink: every day we would translate some pages.. Rolling Eyes for example you could translate page 1, and someone who have the book could translate the second already and then we post! I think it would be even very interesting! And how spacious it would be for teasing!!! Razz :teasing: Yaaaay!!! cheers
:stari: SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH, DEAR!!!!!!!!!! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 12:53

MAGic diable wrote:

Wooow, Vanichka, you did say it seriously??? Shocked Shocked Shocked you could send this book to us??? (of course, we will pay all the cash expenditures Embarassed )

Of course, I am serious :mdr: I would never joke with this kind of things. I'm ready to send it to you, but let's wait the book first and then we'll make plans :twist:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 12:58

Vania wrote:
Of course, I am serious :mdr: I would never joke with this kind of things. I'm ready to send it to you, but let's wait the book first and then we'll make plans :twist:
Ohhhhhhhh, Vania!!! :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 14:27

Wowwwww!!!

THANKS VERY MUCH!!!! :vo:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 14:45

I think ..this is really the end of their carrer!

But , I am happy that I have seen such a wonderful team dance! flower

Of...course.I would like to have the book!!! loveall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book for their life
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next