Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Book for their life

Go down 
+14
geri
Grace
rosee
Lana
Serena
alexandra
*MAGic diable*
Bea
Marina
mila
Maria
Rady
Vania
Goldy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Book for their life - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 18:14

Lana wrote:

She did actually. Smile Linichuk was smiling before the medal ceremony. :wink: While the podium was being set up, we could see all 3 top teams and some of their coachs waiting. ⭐ Me and Chel-C had my Aunt's binoculars and I clearly remember that Linichuk did seem happy. Wink It is true that she doesn't show her emotions very much. Razz Chel-C kept mentioning how "cold" Linichuk seemed during practices. And it was true. Suspect Perhaps it is just her style. :stari:

Yes, maybe that's her style, or she was so nervous that she can't smile at the end. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 18:20

Vania wrote:
Yes, Linichuk was great choice cheers But did you notice that she didn't even smile when they became champions Suspect I'm sure she was very very happy, but she didn't show it Rolling Eyes at all.
The only time I can remember Linichuk going nuts when one of her teams won something was when Grishuk and Platov won the Olympics in 94. Otherwise I always remember her as sort of reserved.

Quote :
Yes, I think that Gorshkov and Petukhov care too much about their russian dancers, and pay less attention to Albie and Max
Yes, this is true. But I have never been sure if he began to focus on his Russian teams for his own reasons, or because the Russian Federation was putting tremendous pressure on him to do so. Either way it was unfair to Albena and Maxim, but if the Russian Federation was putting pressure on Gorshkov, it was also unfair to him-- a coach should be able to teach whomever he likes. No

But all this is just me speculating. Smile In the end Linichuk + Albena and Maxim = World Title. And whether or not she looked very excited when they won, she is obviously trying to persuade them to stay, so I think she is probably excited to have them as students. Anyone would be. Smile
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 18:30

Grace wrote:

But I have never been sure if he began to focus on his Russian teams for his own reasons, or because the Russian Federation was putting tremendous pressure on him to do so. Either way it was unfair to Albena and Maxim, but if the Russian Federation was putting pressure on Gorshkov, it was also unfair to him-- a coach should be able to teach whomever he likes. No
I read somewhere that he was "a bit" forced to do so... Sad..threatened even. But I don't know if this is right.
It's really unfair...

Grace wrote:
I think she is probably excited to have them as students. Anyone would be. Smile
This sounds very sweet.
I can't see them as students...I know they are and still can learn a lot. But I see them so perfect and talented that in my opinion all they need is guidence, not a "teacher". Smile
Anyway, the way you put it, is so cute... Smile
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 18:32

Vania wrote:
Yes, maybe that's her style, or she was so nervous that she can't smile at the end. Rolling Eyes

We'll I can't really pass judgement, because I don't have her as a coach. Rolling Eyes It's not incommon to have very serious coaches in any sport. :| I know mine certainly is...
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 18:38

Lana wrote:
Vania wrote:

We'll I can't really pass judgement, because I don't have her as a coach. Rolling Eyes It's not incommon to have very serious coaches in any sport. :| I know mine certainly is...

Hehe..

Yes, well I have heared and seen very serious people as well. Some consider this is a better way to accomplish your goals, with faster, better results.
It's a matter of attitude and character...I think. Some like this, some not, some think it's better to be "neutral", some not...
Well..it's fine with me..
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 21:25

Dear Fans!

I think it was great that Albena and Max changed coaches! :vo:
It was obvious that the other one was being pressured to only pay attention to the russian teams!
I agree with Grace! If so..that was sad shocked shocked A coach should be able to train anywhere and whoever he likes! shocked shocked
Alexandra said that they learned lots of things with Gorshkov and i suppose that is very true!!
But they became champions with Natalia Linichuck :cheer: :cheer: and that´s what counts!
I think thAT SHE LIKES THEM VERY MUCH...VERY MUCH INDEED!
As a matter of fact I think that was almost near tears :wink: :wink: when they were waiting for their scores in Calgary :surce: I have lookrd at that video for several times and it was obvious that she was trying hard to control her emotions! :surce: :surce:

As a matter of fact i think Linichuck must be a wonderful person!
SHE LOOKS LIKE IT!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 0:10

Bea wrote:
I think it was great that Albena and Max changed coaches! :vo:
It was obvious that the other one was being pressured to only pay attention to the russian teams!
I agree with Grace! If so..that was sad shocked shocked A coach should be able to train anywhere and whoever he likes! shocked shocked
Alexandra said that they learned lots of things with Gorshkov and i suppose that is very true!!
But they became champions with Natalia Linichuck :cheer: :cheer: and that´s what counts!
Erm.. actually, I can't agree.. Rolling Eyes I mean that just Gorshkov and Petuknov made Albena and Maxim those they are. They worked with them from the time Albie and Max was at the end of the 20th.. and Gorshkov and Petukhov leaded Albena and Max to the podium in 2003.. for the first time in the history of bulgarian sport. Remember those gorgeous performances Gorshkov and Petukhov made for them.. Hendel.. :stari: And Linichuk, actually, has made nothing in "creating Albena and Maxim", she is just very good in so called "politics", she has more "power", more relations in the world of figure skating and more "brain" to help her studens and not to "drown" them what Gorshkov began to do after Hendel.. I don't know if I'm clear, though. shocked If you want to know more about Gorshkov, I can tell you some "unflattering" truths" about him, this weekend. If you are interested in. Without any doubt, Linichuk is great. And it is HER DESERT Albena and Maxim are World Champions. It was a very wise step to change Gorshkov and actually Albena and Max just hadn't another choise.. they had to change him.

Bea wrote:
I think thAT SHE LIKES THEM VERY MUCH...VERY MUCH INDEED! As a matter of fact I think that was almost near tears :wink: :wink: when they were waiting for their scores in Calgary :surce: I have lookrd at that video for several times and it was obvious that she was trying hard to control her emotions! :surce: :surce:
As a matter of fact i think Linichuck must be a wonderful person!
SHE LOOKS LIKE IT!!!
I'm not sure she is a very wonderful person.. but who knows! Razz It's obvious she is very happy that her students became champions.. but still I'm not a big fan of her.. Sad Thank you, Natalia, thank you for this title, respect :respect: Let's repeat it! :respect: lol! :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 0:58

MAGic diable wrote:
Erm.. actually, I can't agree.. Rolling Eyes I mean that just Gorshkov and Petuknov made Albena and Maxim those they are. They worked with them from the time Albie and Max was at the end of the 20th.. and Gorshkov and Petukhov leaded Albena and Max to the podium in 2003.. for the first time in the history of bulgarian sport. Remember those gorgeous performances Gorshkov and Petukhov made for them.. Hendel.. :stari:
Exactly. It was with them that Albena and Maxim refined their technique and solidified their style. Their development was 90% Gorshkov/Petukhov and 10% Linichuk, so even if they were with Linichuk when they won Worlds, Gorshkov and Petukhov deserve a huge chunk of the credit. I think I was not very clear about this before. Rolling Eyes Wink
Quote :
And Linichuk, actually, has made nothing in "creating Albena and Maxim", she is just very good in so called "politics", she has more "power", more relations in the world of figure skating and more "brain" to help her studens and not to "drown" them what Gorshkov began to do after Hendel.. I don't know if I'm clear, though. shocked
Well, I think she deserves a little more credit than just "oh, she has good politics". They are obviously more polished this year than they have been, Albena in particular looks more confident (maybe this is because of the politics Wink ), and their interpretation is much improved. The last couple of years Albena and Maxim's ODs in particular looked like Gorshkov and Petukhov told them just to smile big. Rolling Eyes The Charleston, for example, is hard to interpret accurately without some instruction, and they obviously had not had it. Rolling Eyes In contrast, I was not sure they would be very good at a salsa, either, but with Linichuk, they did very very well at it.

It was really good for them to move to a coach where they were undoubtedly the "star" couple. Linichuk hadn't had a team like that in awhile, although I got a little suspicious when she pulled Barbara and Maurizio back in, too. Suspect
Quote :
If you want to know more about Gorshkov, I can tell you some "unflattering" truths" about him, this weekend. If you are interested in.
Actually, I would really like this, in all seriousness. I've heard so many rumours about his rink that I don't know what to believe, and I HATE not knowing what to believe. Evil or Very Mad Razz Some concrete information would be fabulous.

Quote :
I'm not sure she is a very wonderful person.. but who knows! Razz It's obvious she is very happy that her students became champions.. but still I'm not a big fan of her.. Sad Thank you, Natalia, thank you for this title, respect :respect: Let's repeat it! :respect: lol! :stari:
I am not sure about the "wonderful person" part either, actually, I am sure I wouldn't call her a wonderful person, not with some of the things that have happened with her students. I wouldn't call her a *bad* person either, but wonderful is a very high standard. Wink But she is undoubtedly a great coach and delivered the right things at the right time for our favourite team, and she deserves a lot of credit for that. :vo:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 12:20

MAGic diable wrote:

Erm.. actually, I can't agree.. Rolling Eyes I mean that just Gorshkov and Petuknov made Albena and Maxim those they are. They worked with them from the time Albie and Max was at the end of the 20th.. and Gorshkov and Petukhov leaded Albena and Max to the podium in 2003.. for the first time in the history of bulgarian sport.

We can't forget this, dear Lerochka ... never. As I remember, Albie and Max gave one of their medals to Gorshkov. No one denies he made them what they are now. And as I say before, we'll never know if they could became champions this year if they were coached by Gorshkov????

MAGic diable wrote:

If you want to know more about Gorshkov, I can tell you some "unflattering" truths" about him, this weekend. If you are interested in.

Yes, we are interested! Embarassed Embarassed we like gossips, don't forget!

KISSES!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 14:22

BEA WROTE!

[/quote] I think it was great that Albena and Max changed coaches! :vo:
[quote]

WELL...I haven't a very good opinion of Gorhskov as a coach! shocked
But I have been only following all this since 2004!They were treated like a second rate couple in Moscow!! saaad saaad saaad shocked It was very bad inded..and I don't know how deep ..or how much the coach knew about it! shocked shocked

Lera says that Albena and Max gave a medal to the exx coach?? scratch
WHY????I really don't understand, but perhaps this is a question of mentality or I am mean! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Lera says that she knows sth about the coach for gossip!!
This is just a suggestion..write it in the gossip section, please!

loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 15:04

Serena wrote:

Lera says that Albena and Max gave a medal to the exx coach?? scratch
WHY????I really don't understand, but perhaps this is a question of mentality or I am mean! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

No, it's Vania who says that Very Happy or probably Lera said it before Rolling Eyes I'm not sure. I think they were very grateful to Gorshkov, that's why they gave him the medal (if it's true). I heard it from one bulgarian commentator, but I don't know if I should believe him Suspect Suspect because he said too that Baba Yaga&Kostomarov trained in Odintsovo and Lera said it wasn't true :|
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 17:24

Vania wrote about the story of the medal Albena and Maxin supposedly Smile gave to the ex coach!
Quote :
No, it's Vania who says that Very Happy or probably Lera said it before Rolling Eyes I'm not sure. I think they were very grateful to Gorshkov, that's why they gave him the medal (if it's true). I heard it from one bulgarian commentator, but I don't know if I should believe him Suspect Suspect because he said too that Baba Yaga&Kostomarov trained in Odintsovo and Lera said it wasn't true :|

SOOOO...It IS NIT A FACT!!! scratch scratch that they gave them a medal... lol!
I am soory...but I am a bit mean too! shocked WHY????
This victory had nothing to do with the ex coach.../

The other bronze and silver medals did nice nice , but not this one! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 17:26

Vanis also wrote about some gossip Lera may know!
Quote :
Yes, we are interested! Embarassed Embarassed [size=9]we like gossips, don't forget

WELL...I AM INTERESTED TOO!!!

:blush2: :blush2: :kataus: :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 17:28

I read in a newspaper that Gorshkov insulted one of the boyx who trained at him Suspect but I'm not sure if this is true No I don't want to blame this man for nothing Rolling Eyes As coach he's very good, but as a person ... I don't know ....
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 19:15

Grace wrote!

Quote :
But I have never been sure if he began to focus on his Russian teams for his own reasons, or because the Russian Federation was putting tremendous pressure on him to do so. Either way it was unfair to Albena and Maxim, but if the Russian Federation was putting pressure on Gorshkov, it was also unfair to him-- a coach should be able to teach whomever he likes. No

But all this is just me speculating.

Forgive me , Grace, but I DARESAY THAT MOST OF IT MUST BE UNFORTUNATELY TRUE!!!

And it is a very sad story! saaad saaad saaad

But..thank GOD , Albie and Max found Linichuk and WOOOONNN!!!! :jump1: :jump2: :jump3: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 19:19

DEAR LERA WROTE! heart2
Quote :
I'm not sure she is a very wonderful person.. but who knows! Razz It's obvious she is very happy that her students became champions.. but still I'm not a big fan of her.. Sad Thank you, Natalia, thank you for this title, respect :respect: Let's repeat it! :respect: lol! :stari

OHHHHH!!!!! LET'S!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 :<33: :<33:

:woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: loveall
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 19:28

And Grace wrote!
Quote :
Well, I think she deserves a little more credit than just "oh, she has good politics". They are obviously more polished this year than they have been, Albena in particular looks more confident (maybe this is because of the politics Wink ), and their interpretation is much improved. The last couple of years Albena and Maxim's ODs in particular looked like Gorshkov and Petukhov told them just to smile big. Rolling Eyes The Charleston, for example, is hard to interpret accurately without some instruction, and they obviously had not had it. Rolling Eyes In contrast, I was not sure they would be very good at a salsa, either, but with Linichuk, they did very very well at it.

It was really good for them to move to a coach where they were undoubtedly the "star" couple. Linichuk hadn't had a team like that in awhile, although I got a little suspicious when she pulled Barbara and Maurizio back in, too. Suspect

Dears! I agree!

And VANIA WROTE!

Quote :

As I remember, Albie and Max gave one of their medals to Gorshkov. No one denies he made them what they are now. And as I say before, we'll never know if they could became champions this year if they were coached by Gorshkov????

REALLY???? WHY????
I agree with Bea and Serena!
Well...I mean they could throw a party together or sth like this scratch bounce bounce ..because it seems they are friends..but give him a medal... nooo nooo Sorry!!! nooo I don't agree!!
I would keep the medals to myself..after all they have been through saaad saaad
And Vania ... heart2 thanks for the info...
It seems lots of people loose their tempers nowadays!
He did not dare to insult, Maxim [ forgive me Maxim poklon for asking], did he?????? scratch scratch nooo

loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall :<33:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 21:49

Maria wrote about the medal scratch Albena and Max may have given to the ex coach! lol!
Quote :
Well...I mean they could throw a party together or sth like this scratch bounce bounce ..because it seems they are friends..but give him a medal... nooo nooo Sorry!!! nooo I don't agree!!
I would keep the medals to myself..after all they have been through saaad saaad
And Vania ... heart2 thanks for the info...
It seems lots of people loose their tempers nowadays!
He did not dare to insult, Maxim [ forgive me Maxim poklon for asking], did he?????? scratch :scratch

That would be much more rational...a party!! lol! lol!

Maria, QUERIDINHA!
I don't think he would dare to insult MAX! scratch scratch
Perhaps someone younger....after all everybody says they are friends!

loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 0:51

Lots of coaches insult their students. Sheesh, even mine did, if I was being particularly obstinate or lazy. Basketball I would have to know exactly what kind of insults, how bad, how often, and who he was insulting (an adult or older teenager can deal with many things that would just be cruel for a child) to start to think a coach was a not-very-good person.

Frankly, I would much rather think Gorshkov was insulting Maxim-- a confident grown man who can defend himself-- than a teenager, or a girl/woman who already does not think very highly of herself.

I know nothing about this particular situation, though. Smile I just know that it's not unusual, and in a lot of cases it's not that big a deal. But, if it's constant, really personal insults, that would be wrong no matter who the results were directed at. And if they were directed at people who were already not very confident... Evil or Very Mad That's just abuse of power.

Last edited by on Sat 27 May - 1:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 0:58

Vania wrote:
We can't forget this, dear Lerochka ... never. As I remember, Albie and Max gave one of their medals to Gorshkov. No one denies he made them what they are now. And as I say before, we'll never know if they could became champions this year if they were coached by Gorshkov????
One of their medals? Suspect You mean gold medals?? confused huh.. I don't think it's true!! Your commentators like to invent something! lol! Actually, after Albena and Maxim left Odintsovo, they don't have any "warm" relations with Gorshkov.. Rolling Eyes and they could never become champions with Gorshkov.. not because he is a bad coach or so, because he is.. he turned out to be mean.. Sad I can hardly believe this, 'cause I have always loved him and considered him to be one of the most wonderful persons in the World, but.. but.. it was not true.. :cryy:

Vania wrote:
I read in a newspaper that Gorshkov insulted one of the boyx who trained at him Suspect but I'm not sure if this is true No I don't want to blame this man for nothing Rolling Eyes As coach he's very good, but as a person ... I don't know ....
Not only one of the boys.. Rolling Eyes No
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 1:08

All that you say dear Lerka is somehow new to me. I have no idea about the relations he has with the sweet couple. I imagined it, using a few lines Albena and Maxim said in some interviews and it seemed more than ok to me. But Albena is very diplomat and classy always, so I can't be sure about this...
But I still think they are World Champions, partly of what they learned and how they developed under Gorshkov. I think he was the one that offered the proper found/ground for this title. It's true that Linichuk polished them and that she changed some aspects, but not the main ones.

Can you say a bit more about this?! It's really intriguing.. scratch

Thank you :<33:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 1:12

Lerka wrote:
Actually, after Albena and Maxim left Odintsovo, they don't have any "warm" relations with Gorshkov.. Rolling Eyes and they could never become champions with Gorshkov.. not because he is a bad coach or so, because he is.. he turned out to be mean.. Sad I can hardly believe this, 'cause I have always loved him and considered him to be one of the most wonderful persons in the World, but.. but.. it was not true.. :cryy:

I'd be very interested to know what you know about Gorshkov, Lerochka. Suspect You don't seem to be painting a very pretty picture of what it was like to train there. Sad I never heard any rumors coming from Odinstovo... but I am really intrigued about this... What was Gorshkov really like? No
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 3:01

Lana wrote!
Quote :
I'd be very interested to know what you know about Gorshkov, Lerochka. Suspect You don't seem to be painting a very pretty picture of what it was like to train there. Sad I never heard any rumors coming from Odinstovo... but I am really intrigued about this... What was Gorshkov really like? :no

Dear Lera, I don't want to sound rude Embarassed Embarassed ...but I would like to know too! Embarassed Embarassed

UN MONTONDE BESOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 14:30

ALEXANDRA WROTE!

Quote :
Can you say a bit more about this?! It's really intriguing.. scratch

Thank you

I would appreciate it..too!!

ALEXANDRA! I love you YOUR 1000 icon is so cute! nice :vo:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 14:39

Bea wrote:

ALEXANDRA! I love you YOUR 1000 icon is so cute! nice :vo:

Ohh..yes, I saw it a few minutes ago :luvzy:...It's so cute. The sweet sentence Lerka put near my avatar is very emotional and lovely....
I feel so proud...
Thanks, thanks ohhhh :<33:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book for their life   Book for their life - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book for their life
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next