Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maxim in driving accident

Go down 
+21
cute_n_gorgeous
Ewuch
ulia
Aliska
Wondergirl
bya_peyton
Morgana
Baghira
MARI
risha_11
7llewops
a_Hot_Nerd
Swetis
Ivana
Lacey
why
joyva
viktoria
piemontesina
Petra
Vania
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 12:31

Petra wrote:

And Vania, someone has to post this... if not you, than me or someone else... saaad

I know Crying or Very sad but I feel so terrible ... everyone would feel like this if he must post this news here Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

MAXI, PLEASE, HOLD ON!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 12:32

They did not only change it into effective, besides this he has to pay more (but I think the money thing is not so important)...

Completely unbelievable!!! Pffff Pffff Pffff

OMG, I only can say now: MAXI AND ALBIE, HOLD ON, BE STRONG AGAIN!!!!!! WE ARE WITH YOU!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 12:42

http://news.ibox.bg/news/id_727256637 (in Bulgarian)

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Translation by google: Sad
"Staviski enters prison
©️ Kamen Vlahov
news.bg
Font size: a a a
Members of the Bourgas Court of Appeal changed the sentence of the skater Maxim Staviski of conditional into effective.
Among returning to the work of the Supreme Court for retrial today came the new decision of Appeal Bourgas magistrates.
Three-member board ruled that the sentence remains the same - 2 years and a half, as Staviski shall lie down with the initial light mode.
Reprehensible decision was "an inch past" by 2:1 votes, one vote "for" - the chairman of the judicial staff Judge George Koshnicharov has signed with particular views.
Lawyer Staviski:
We will appeal. Not just to round up your (...?) to go to jail ...
More ...
The dimensions of civil claims against Maxim Staviski have also changed. Instead of the 90 000 leva to each of the parents died Peter Petrov, Staviski will have to pay 120 000 on every one of the parents.
And they increased the size of the civil claim Manuela Gorsova that after the crash was in a coma. Instead of the original 80 000 leva, the court ruled 150 000 leva.
Today's decision of the Bourgas Court of Appeal can be appealed before the Supreme Court.
Remind suspended sentence of Staviski appeal by the lawyers was the father of the injured Manuela - Krasimir Gorsov.
Gorsov itself, which these days come from Israel, which currently Manuela treated, was not open for comment."

Last edited by Petra on Mon 5 Jan - 12:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 12:44

Vania, I hardly dare to ask this, but I have to... Crying or Very sad

Did they put him in jail immediately Crying or Very sad , or is he free until the trial at Supreme Court poklon ? And what´s with leaving Bulgaria now?
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 12:58

Petra wrote:

Did they put him in jail immediately Crying or Very sad , or is he free until the trial at Supreme Court poklon ?

I'm not sure, but I think he's not going in jail immediately, because he has right to appeal the sentence poklon OMG, I can't imagine him in jail nooo

Petra wrote:
And what´s with leaving Bulgaria now?

I don't know saaad I'm checking non stop the net for a new information, but still there's nothing new....
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 13:02

Thanks, dear Vania zvet !
I have to leave for 2 hours now, but after this I´ll check the news again, too...

Oh, what for a bad day Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 13:14

WHy Why Why....Girls, i am afraid, but i suppose.....I can't speak....but Yes Albi and Max hold on....We are with you 10000000000000000%
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
bya_peyton
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
bya_peyton

Number of posts : 36
Residence : Italy
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 13:20

WE'LL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I'm so sorry... what will happen??? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bya_peyton
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 13:58

shocked pale pale pale affraid Sad Weep
OMG I certainly didn't expect THAT to be the first thing to see turning on my computer... :cryy:
This is terrible! Does he really have to go to jail now?! Isn't there a chance of paying some kind of reperation instead of going to jail?!
OMG I can't believe it!
Back to top Go down
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

Number of posts : 432
Residence : Estonia, Tallinn
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 14:24

Oh my goodness....i have no words...seems like the worst nightmare started to come true...i can't and don't want to imagine Maxy in jail...how?
pale
Dear Vania or smb from Bulgaria, how much chances have Max's lawers to win the appealation?

God, please save him! Praying.. poklon poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id14391503?62495
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 14:41

Swetis wrote:
Dear Vania or smb from Bulgaria, how much chances have Max's lawers to win the appealation?

I don't know, swetis Crying or Very sad I have no idea...
I'm still hoping that Max has a chance poklon and that the Supreme court will give the case back again poklon But I'm afraid this chance isn't so big Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 14:48

http://www.gong.bg/view_article.php?article_id=65310

Max's lawyer says that he'll appeal the effective sentence (he shoudl do that in 15 days). One of the judges - Georgi Koshnicharov, signed the sentence with "particular opinion" and explained his motives - he says he doesn't agree with this sentence and with the higher amount of the compensations. He doesn't think that the "complete isolation of Maxim during this period will serve like general prevention".
Sorry for the bad translation Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

Number of posts : 432
Residence : Estonia, Tallinn
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 15:40

Thanx for the answer, Vania! zvet
Let's hope we still have a chance...there must be a wonder!

Aww i can't be here during this week and read forum... saaad hope i'll know smth good from all of you, girls...
Hold on!
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id14391503?62495
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 16:10

It's just unbeliveable...I have no words,but I only hope it's not the end for us Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 17:42

Sad Sad Sad ...I was afraid, but I did not think that they were so
hard-shelled Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

During these 16 months, I red about many, many cases like this....
but:
if the driver who caused the accident
did not run away without stopping
is not a repeat offender,
had never committed any crime and he has a clean criminal record,
his conduct is impeccable after the accident

hardly he goes in jail!!

I could show you more and more cases in DIFFERENT countries!!

Max is a wipping boy!!
They want to prove to all the world that are severe and inflexible...
What a better occasion .. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ..a popular champion!!! Crying or Very sad

I am really sad and outraged.....

If they wanted Max in jail , they must do it at once!

Maxim is a man , not a toy!!
I am beside myself!!! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 18:15

I have no words....

All I can say: ALBIE&MAX, hold on! You are strong enough... And we are always with you.....
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 18:42

I´m back (out of two hours planned became five Rolling Eyes ), but I´m still in loss of words.
I never expected 2 and a half year effective jail time; I really never expected this! Not in this height!
I think Maxim is punished enough without this effective jail time! He has his jail in his soul, every day! Isn´t it enough what Bulgarian press and the huge interest of media and Bulgarian public did to him since the accident Question ? I think that what was (and still is) done to him from public and media, that´s jail enough for him (and for Albena) Exclamation !
He really does not need an effective time! nooo

And for the chance for another change of the sentence... I asked this question myself many times during the five hours I was away from here today, Swetis...and it´s only my opinion, but as Vania I fear that the chances for another change are small, very small...Supreme Court gave the trial back once to Appeal Court...it´s unlikely it will be given back a second time now... but that´s only my opinion...

:cryy: :cryy: :cryy:

Maxim! Don´t give up! We are with you and there´s still hope! heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 18:55

Vania wrote:
http://www.gong.bg/view_article.php?article_id=65310
Max's lawyer says that he'll appeal the effective sentence (he shoudl do that in 15 days). (...)
I just read the article...
Vania, do you know why there are only 15 days for appeal this time Shocked ? Every time the other party had the chance to appeal there was a 30 days period Suspect ! ... I mean these are 15 days minor to make a good formulation of the appeal! And they need a good formalation for sure! Because Supreme Court is last chance!!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 19:04

http://novini.dir.bg/2009/01/05/news3808103.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"The particular opinion about the verdict of Staviski
DnesPlus - 05 January 16:22
The president of the judicial composition of the Burgas Court of Appeals, George Koshnicharov, disclose grounds for particular views on the signing of the decision of the court with a punishment of Maxim Staviski amended by the conditions and effectively increases the amount of civil claims. According Koshnicharov verdict of the Burgas District Court a few months ago is legitimate and the punishment should not be changed"
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 19:18

Petra wrote:
http://novini.dir.bg/2009/01/05/news3808103.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"The particular opinion about the verdict of Staviski
DnesPlus - 05 January 16:22
The president of the judicial composition of the Burgas Court of Appeals, George Koshnicharov, disclose grounds for particular views on the signing of the decision of the court with a punishment of Maxim Staviski amended by the conditions and effectively increases the amount of civil claims. According Koshnicharov verdict of the Burgas District Court a few months ago is legitimate and the punishment should not be changed"

And what means:
According Koshnicharov verdict of the Burgas District Court a few months ago is legitimate and the punishment should not be changed......
Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 19:40

Piemontesina, as far as I understand it this Koshnicharov was the one out of the three judges who was / is against the new sentence. It´s again a 2:1 decision. He explained his reasons why he was not the one who voted for effective. But his opinion at the moment is unimportant, because he was only one who voted for probation, and the other judges were two to vote for effective. Iva76 in Bulgarian forum has posted a long article from Koshnicharov where he gives the reasons why he is against effective sentence, based on different paragraphs of Bulgarian law. But this is too complicated, and I do not understand it...

At the moment for us this is unimportant, but it might have positive effect on the next trial at Supreme Court poklon poklon !! poklon poklon

Oh God! When will this never ending story end? It´s enough!!
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 19:42

Question Girls i just came from work and read the news .I am without words . saaad
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 20:41

http://international.ibox.bg/news/id_354880993 (in English)

Quote :
Staviski will serve his sentence under a light regime.

Please can someone of the Bulgarians explain what "a light regime" means?
(Is this the "condition" under which he has to stay in prison (if appeal in Supreme Court will not be successfull)? If "light regime" is that what I suppose it to be, then, at least in Germany, it would mean he is allowed to go outside the prison during daytime for working (But what work would it be in Sofia? His work is in Russia! Not in Bulgaria at the moment!) and has to come back there for sleeping.))

Thanks in advance zvet !

Last edited by Petra on Mon 5 Jan - 20:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 20:50

Petra wrote:
http://international.ibox.bg/news/id_354880993 (in English)

Quote :
Staviski will serve his sentence under a light regime.
Please can someone of the Bulgarians explain what "a light regime" means? (Is this the "condition" under which he has to stay in prison (if appeal in Supreme Court will not be successfull)?) Thanks in advance zvet !

Nothing is "light" without freedom.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
bya_peyton
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
bya_peyton

Number of posts : 36
Residence : Italy
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 21:04

I can't believe! there are thieves, and other bad people free, and our Maxim is going in jail!! It's an injustice!!! No
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bya_peyton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maxim in driving accident
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next