Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maxim in driving accident

Go down 
+21
cute_n_gorgeous
Ewuch
ulia
Aliska
Wondergirl
bya_peyton
Morgana
Baghira
MARI
risha_11
7llewops
a_Hot_Nerd
Swetis
Ivana
Lacey
why
joyva
viktoria
piemontesina
Petra
Vania
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan - 1:41

viktoria wrote:
They mixed not only the information but wrote that it was Maxim who appealed the sentce and this is why the trial lasted almost two years.The victim's families appealed not him.Speaking of newspapers Shocked shocked
Laughing Laughing Nice paper, really! Laughing Laughing
So Russian papers are mixing things too, not only Bulgarian ones! Seems to become a global habit! shocked
OK, let´s forget the info about "May 2009" then! Wink
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan - 3:37

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

http://novini.dir.bg/2009/01/11/news3837337.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Colleagues" of Staviski with lighter sentences
BLITZ - January 11 21:10
Three serious accidents have happened an August 5, 2007. The court ruled effective sentence only for Maxim Staviski.
On August 5, 2007 there were heavy rains. On this day happened three serious accidents in which people are killed, recalls the paper "24 hours".
One is near the Antonov - two victims.
The other is near Lukovit-again two deaths.
And the third is near Ropotamo
and there a man dies, young Manuela Gorsova is in a long coma.
In both cases accidents are completed conditional sentences. Only Maxim Staviski has effectively imposed penalty - 2 and a half years in prison. / BLITZ
"

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 127
Residence : USA

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan - 5:30

Thank you GEORGE BANOV and 24 HOURS. Your reasoning ability is impeccable, and I believe the same for the statements from BLITZ.

Translation by google:
"Colleagues" of Staviski with lighter sentences
BLITZ - January 11 21:10
Three serious accidents have happened an August 5, 2007. The court ruled effective sentence only for Maxim Staviski.
On August 5, 2007 there were heavy rains. On this day happened three serious accidents in which people are killed, recalls the paper "24 hours".
One is near the Antonov - two victims.
The other is near Lukovit-again two deaths.
And the third is near Ropotamo
and there a man dies, young Manuela Gorsova is in a long coma.
In both cases accidents are completed conditional sentences. Only Maxim Staviski has effectively imposed penalty - 2 and a half years in prison. / BLITZ
"

Finally, the light of the whole truth is shining through. There might be some in the global community who are hanging onto the old thought patterns of "did do" or "did not do" and kicking a good person when he is down--even though he has conducted himself on the world stage in an exemplary manner, but I can tell you this: I'd rather my children, grandchildren, and all my future generations live in a world controlled by people who think like all the people who support Maxim than the people who are out to get him. I think that forgiveness is probably why humanity still resides on this planet.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan - 16:19

http://dnes.dir.bg/2009/01/14/news3850645.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Senior magistrates to punish the prosecutor with skates
January 14, 2009 / News.dir.bg
The Supreme Judicial Council initiated disciplinary proceedings against Bourgas prosecutor Svetlozar Kostov for his media appearance.
The decision of the higher judiciary was taken on a proposal from the Minister of Justice Miglena Tacheva, BTA reported.
Obvinitelyat days ago said it is "bound him to/on skates of Maxim Staviski. This statement was made after the Court of Appeal in Burgas amend the sentence to skater for its disaster from conditional into effective.
"I was provoked by this happy event that Bourgas Court of Appeal changed the sentence and increase compensation for victims." Thus, Kostov, who is the district prosecutor of Bourgas and former prosecutor in the case, justified his words. He said that it is regrettable that this caused similar effects, but there is no reason to apologize.
Maxim Staviski considers the behavior of Bourgas prosecutor Svetlozar Kostov as a farce, and unacceptable for a representative government."
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan - 21:06

Viki posted this in "Stuff from the Bulgarian Press", and I think we should have it here, too... :angel2: ...

Viktoria wrote:
Subject: Re: Stuff from the Bulgarian press Today at 02:13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.novinar.net/?act=news&act1=det&stat=center&mater=Mjg0OTsyNQ==&sql=Mjg0OTsyOQ==
Is a tribal council going to decide about Maxim?
I will post the translation tomorow but You can also do a Google Translate.

What´s "Tribal council"?????
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan - 10:14

Petra wrote:

What´s "Tribal council"?????

Petra, it's an expression from Survivor (I don't know if in the "english" Survivors they use the same) when the tribe who lost the game, decides who must leave the show. I hope you understood me Smile
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan - 17:05

Vania wrote:
I hope you understood me Smile
I think I do, Vania Smile.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan - 18:31

There are a lot of new articles about Maxi´s case in the web today... I just have to check, but here´s the first one...

In short:
1) It´s clear now that the appeal was really given to court in the mids of January by Maxi´s lawyers.
2) They appealed the effective sentence and the amount of money!
3) The appeal was accepted by court ( Very Happy ) and there will be new trial!
4) The date of new trial is not known until now...

http://dnes.dir.bg/2009/01/29/news3924360.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Staviski appealed the verdict and benefits
January 29, 2009 / News.dir.bg
Lawyers of Maxim Staviski - Rosen Kozhuharov and Yavor Notev are lodged in the Supreme Court (SCC) appeal against the sentence changed to the skater.
Of a fifth in January this year composition of Bourgas Court of Appeal changed the sentence on the world champion of conditions effective. According to the new decision, he should lie 2.5 years in prison under the original light regime.
Rosen Kozhuharov lawyer said that he and his colleague Sofia Yavor Notev not agree with the amount of civil claims of the family of deaths Petar Petrov and Manuela Gorsova, BGNES forward. Instead of 90 000 per each of the parents of deaths Petar Petrov, Staviski will have to pay 120 thousand, if the supreme judges confirmed this decision.
Increased and the amount of civil action for Manuela. The initial 80 000 leva amended 150 000 leva.
Present Staviski paying fully question 80 000 per thousand Gorsova plus 20 000 euro donation. Translated and are part of the amounts of the parents of Peter Petrov, BTA reported.
SCC in the case has not yet been scheduled. However, it is likely to be back in Burgas and then should be viewed by other members of the Court of Appeal in the maritime city.
Reprehensible decision of January 5 was signed with reservation by the President of the judicial composition of the Court of Appeal in Burgas George Koshnicharov.
"Fully stand behind the conditional sentence and I am categorically against the increase in civil claims. General prevention is unlikely to be achieved if Maxim Staviski be isolated from society for such a long period, then the judge said."
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan - 18:47

Somehow this is the first time that I´m glad that there will be another trial --> another chance!! Wink
poklon poklon poklon

I wish you the best, dear Maxim!! poklon Friends

Another article:
http://novini.dir.bg/2009/01/29/news3925081.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Staviski appeals effective verdict
DarikNews - January 29 15:36
World figure skating champion Maxim Staviski appeals his effective sentence of two and a half years imprisonment, which he imposed by Bourgas Court of Appeal at the beginning of this year. Lawyer of the skater, Rosen Kozhuharov, reports Darik that appeal to the Supreme Court submitted to the legal deadline.
"We disagree with the repeal of the application of provisional condemnation and increases the amount of civil claims. We want to be confirmed those dimensions, which was set Bourgas District Court, the amounts of 90 000 leva for the family of Peter Petrov and 80 000 leva Manuela Gorsova "said Rosen Kozhuharov.
Staviski solid protection in the complaint that the act (...=?) of the Court of Appeal lacks justification. "Violation for which the case was back in Burgas, now is allowed," commented Kozhuharov. He added that SCC (=Supreme Court!) is fully possible to return the case again in Burgas. "We want to confirm the first sentence in part and which is attached provisional condemnation," added lawyer Staviski.
On January 5 Chamber of Bourgas Court of Appeal changed the sentence of Maxim Staviyski of the crash near rivers Ropotamo. According to the decision shampionat to lie in jail for two and a half years and to pay 120 000 leva parents Peter Petrov of deaths and 150 000 leva Manuela Gorsova which is still in a coma."
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan - 21:35

The English version from "Focus":

http://focus-fen.net/?id=n168998

Quote :
Maxim Staviski’s defense appeals effective sentence
29 January 2009 | 16:51 | FOCUS News Agency
Burgas. The defense of figure skater Maxim Staviski appeals the effective sentence, Focus News Agency’s correspondent reported.
Rosen Kozhuharov, one of Staviski’s lawyers, announced that the complaint had been lodged in the Supreme Court of Cassation in the middle of January. The defense appeals against both the change of the sentence from suspended to effective and the new amount of damages Staviski has to pay.
If the Supreme Court of Cassation refers the case back in the city of Burgas, it will be tried by another panel of the Court of Appeal. The lawyer says that up to now Staviski has completely paid the damages of BGN 80,000 to the family of the seriously injured Manuela Gorsova, and some of the damages he has to pay to the parents of Petar Petrov, who died in the road accident.
On January 5 2009 Burgas Court of Appeal changed Staviski’s sentence from suspended to effective. The amounts of the damages were changed as well. Instead of BGN 90,000 to each of Petar Petrov’s parents, Staviski has to pay BGN 120,000 to each of the parents. Staviski has to pay damages of BGN 150,000 to Manuela Gorsova, instead of the initial sum of BGN 80,000.
The chairman of the judge panel signed the court decision with a dissenting opinion.
Katya NIKOLOVA

Back to top Go down
Aliska
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
Aliska

Number of posts : 31
Residence : Latvia
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan - 22:50

Petra, thank you for good information Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 19:13

Maybe you remember that Maxi´s case last year was given back from Supreme Court to Appeal Court in Bourgas again, because there was a lack of given reasons for the probation given by Bourgas Court.
So, now we seem to have exactly the same situation! But this time only the other way round!
According to this small article this time they did not give enough reasons for the the effective sentence Exclamation ! According to Maxi´s lawyer Bourgas Court only gave one (in numbers: 1 Exclamation ) reason for the sentence "effective": the fact that Maxi before has been a face in the campaign "Don´t drive when you have drunk". That´s the only Exclamation reason they gave Exclamation ! And to lawyer Notev this reasoning is not enough to say "effective"... Exclamation Exclamation
And the good thing: Because of this "lack of reasoning" the case is expected to be returned from Supreme Court to Bourgas court again Exclamation !

http://www.segabg.com/online/new/articlenew.asp?issueid=3365&sectionid=2&id=0000402 (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Protection Staviski reasoned verdict request
Lawyers of Maxim Staviski appeal to the Supreme Court verdict as effective (...=?). In early January Bourgas Court of Appeal ruled 2 years and a half in prison for the world champion for the crash of August 2007 in which a boy died and spatnichkata is in a coma. The decision was taken in view of the specific composition of the President George Koshnicharov under whom Staviski not a high public concern and not to impose effective condemnation.
According to lawyer Rosen Kozhuharov verdict is not protected. "There is no order in the grounds and the appellate court to represent a real motive. All text is only a description of the facts. And there is a single sentence written, which is an explanation for the sentence, that Staviski was face of the campaign" No drive drunk "said Kozhuharov. He recalled that just because of lack of reasons the case against Staviski was returned by the SCC (=Supreme Court) for further consideration back in Bourgas. SCC is expected to return. Protection of sport is obzhalvala verdict in three directions - a lack of motives, the effective part and imposed huge amount of compensation - 390 000 BGN."
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan - 18:32

A little marginal note for those who are interested in it:
On Monday, 02.02.2009, the disciplinary composition of the Supreme Judicial Council of Bourgas will meet in Bourgas because of the "prosecutor-affair" of Svetoslav Kostov (this is the prosecutor who "full of joy" after hearing the effective sentence, threw skates on Bourgas ice rink and "happily" said that they are a symbol for Maxim Staviski!).
I really wish him that he will be at least a little bit punished for this! Twisted Evil

http://novini.dir.bg/2009/01/31/news3933583.html (in Bulgarian)

No translation this time, because there besides what I wrote above no new info is in it...
Back to top Go down
bya_peyton
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
bya_peyton

Number of posts : 36
Residence : Italy
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan - 20:04

Petra wrote:

I really wish him that he will be at least a little bit punished for this! Twisted Evil

I hope it too Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bya_peyton
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Feb - 0:01

Petra wrote:

And I wish the same Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Feb - 23:52

:blink: saaad :sad2: :disap:

http://novini.dir.bg/2009/02/02/news3942854.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google: :disap: :sad2:
"Maxim Staviski sell land for 240 000 euros for paying debt
BLITZ-Sport - 02 February 17:41
Staviski is forced to divide by 2 decares land in Tsarevo, which he has together with Albena Denkova
Maxim Staviski sell the parcel, which is in Tsarevo with his partner Albena Denkova. Piece of land with an area of 2 decares was given free by the municipality as a gesture of recognition to both figure skater before two years. But because of severe financial problems Staviski will sell the property. He was met by Albena understanding that it is support for this intention. Currently 2 decares sea in Tsarevo cost around 240-280 thousand euros. This amount will allow Maxim to pay all benefits to him and others in order to put its finances. Problem however is that in recent months property market has entered a stagnation. However, the parcels near Tsarevo continue to be attractive and most likely the former world champion in figure skating will be able to sell savory place.
Maxim Staviski is strapped very recently vreme. Because Bourgas Court of Appeal changed from a conditional sentence in an effective and significantly raised the benefits for parents of Manuela Gorsova Peter Petrov, he is already experiencing serious difficulties. As is known, Staviski because it is judged that the August 4, 2007 sweep of his truck another car near Primorsko drunk. Then the alcohol sample showed 1.29 changes. Crash his fault causes the death of 19-year-old boxer Petar Petrov, and 18-year-old Manuela Gorsova is still in a coma.
The court cut off in Burgas that Maxim must lie in jail for 2 to 6 years and pay a 150 thousand euro to the parents of Peter and 120 thousand parents of Manuela Gorsova. These additional shocks are quite destroy its financial position. Currently Staviski appealed the decision, but it seems that many costs. According to people closer to the sports star, he has to pay very fat fees for their lawyers. His defenders are Kozhuharov Rosen and Yavor Notev. / Blitz"

shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Feb - 1:36

sunny Thank you for the articles ,Petra.I didn't respect this site before and the last one is the next evidence that i was right. Mad The style of this article is beyond any critics .I could understand and excuse people without necessary knowelidge writing stuff as comments about the case in this way and using this kind of words but to post it as an article in dir.bg , nooo i can't .This is one of the first online sites that you can search for news ,many Bulgarians abroad are reading it ,at least i did at the begining /not anymore/ and when you see trash like this scratch you start wondering about the quality of our journalism. confused Anyway ,whether or not Max and Albena are seling a property and how they will pay the compensations is only their own bussiness .It doesn't mean they are desparate ,scared or whatever.Yes ,Max did a terrible mistake but now they are doing anything possible and approaching this situation the same way they did throughout their whole carrer with responcibility and hard work.As Albena said in her last interview those , who are writing stuff like this one, don't care how they won their titles ,the only thing they are rubbing off the reader's face is about how "rich" they "maybe" are. Well,the only spotsmen who become wealthy in Bulgaria are few soccer players not figure skaters,gymnasts or etc and not from competing for Bulgaria but from playing for some of the major soccer leagues around the world.
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Feb - 1:56

There is much subtle perfidy in this article... saaad saaad
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Feb - 2:06

Viki ... in "sport.dir.bg" it´s published too... shocked ... (but maybe they belong together; it´s "dir.bg" too Rolling Eyes )...

So, I presume tomorrow Bulgarian yellow press has found it and will make with this article the same as they did with similar articles in the past... saaad :disap: ...

Aouch.. Aouch.. Aouch..
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Feb - 2:11

Petra wrote:
Viki ... in "sport.dir.bg" it´s published too... shocked ... (but maybe they belong together; it´s "dir.bg" too Rolling Eyes )...

So, I presume tomorrow Bulgarian yellow press has found it and will make with this article whatever they did with similar articles in the past... saaad :disap: ...

Aouch.. Aouch.. Aouch..

You are right ,Petra , but is more likely dir.bg copy pasted from the yellow press Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Feb - 21:38

For those who are interested in what Mr. Krasimir Gorsov is doing at the moment: Today he participated at a demonstration in Bourgas against conditional sentences for "killer drivers"... (This demo was organised by a mother who lost her son in another car accident. Other sources say that Krasimir Gorsov himself was one of the organizers of the demonstration, but who knows...)...

http://www.bulphoto.com/events/15815/ ( in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Krassimir Gorsov claimed to Bourgas District Court against the light sentences for killers on the road
Krassimir Gorsov, father of Manuela, loose in a coma after Maxim Staviski caused by accident, came today to support the peaceful protest against the light sentences for the killers on the road to the building of the Burgas District Court. Relatives and friends of young people killed in crashes of Burgas in Nesebar came to express their grief and pain of the shortcomings in the law allowing agreements and conditional sentences. This is the second protest, after the January 21 mothers gathered in front of District Court in Nessebar with the same requests. Initiator is Frateva Diana, whose 18-year-old son died after a few Bozhimir coma, a driver caused his death - 60 years Dimitur Yanchev was convicted after a conditional agreement with the prosecution. Then launch and subscription, which have declared their support over 5000 people. It has two main demands - for resumption of proceedings of the crash, which died Bozhimir Fratev and change in the law that allows accident caused by the deaths to be agreed with the prosecution for a lighter sentence.
04.02.2009"
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Feb - 22:46

...I am really worried saaad saaad

Although a father who gambles the money to heal his daughter,
isn't much believable.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Feb - 2:30

ohhhh Thanks for the article Petra.It is a good action and i truly understand the parents who lost their children in road accidents but something is wrong with this picture.Putting the picture of this irresponcible clown ,who gambled the money for his daughters health , as "the face" of this initiative is an insult for those parents who didn't have the chance to help their suffering children because nobody payed or donated huge amount .It is not ethical because he promiced in public that whatever is left from the money donated for Manuela will go for the victims of road accidents.Yah,right,more likely whatever was left from his gambling .
"Ladies and Gents ,The Show must go on and the prodigal son has returned ". Oy nooo
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Feb - 21:24

I was not here durng the last two days, so I just found it now... In similar articles it was published during the last two days in nearly all Bulgarian online papers:

http://sport.dir.bg/2009/02/06/news3963257.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Maxim Staviski refused to dance for Manuela
06 February 2009, 11:28
Source: Sport1
World figure skating champion Maxim Staviski has refused participation in the ice show, the proceeds of which would be to treat the injured in a car accident caused by him near the river "Ropotamo" Manuela Gorsova. This narrative Alexander Alexandrov, President of Foundation Development 21, in an interview to the newspaper "Standard". He, along with businessman Petar Hristov, established the "angels in trouble". It aims to support young people who are in a state of coma, suffered after the accident. Alexandrov told that person's lawyer has offered to Staviski - Yavor Notev sum of 50 000 leva to be organized charitable program, but Staviski otkazal.Predsedatelyat of Development 21 states that after this championship in figure skating was repeatedly demanded, but his response and was not received. Before News.bg Staviski partner of the ice and in life Albena Denkova declined to comment on tovapredlozhenie. "I do not know what you speak. For such meeting with the lawyer does not know Max. I can not comment, "said Albena in laconic words.Po Alexandrov, namely with their activities Staviski could have serious support, not only of Manuel, but also other victims in similar incidents. "I have no explanation why this is not done. Maxim was probably responsible for mental or simply not yet ripe for this idea, "he said. For that part of the Foundation Development 21, which is aimed at social institutions, Alexander Alexandrov says that tyae oriented to home detsa.Sred patients who received such assistance, the facilities are in Mogilino, Petrov, and Velingrad. One of the main objectives that the organization is set and the removal of children from middle social homes. Each year they are sent to the holiday houses in Kranevo. While children often visit and the capital, where they organize various zabavleniya.Druga initiative represents the direct assistance for homes in the form of toys, clothes, books. Alexandrov said that before the incident near the "Ropotamo" from the "Development" had great support Staviski and Albena. We bogotvoryahme them. They did something very beautiful. Even a book issued to them, "he said. According to the Foundation President of Development 21, Staviski after the crash has begun to take inadequate to distantsira.Predsedatelyat Foundation Development 21 Alexander Alexandrov declared their willingness to organize Charity ice show, but Maxim Staviski not accept the idea."

And that´s the answer and explanation of lawyer Notev: Exclamation

http://news.ibox.bg/news/id_1036527702 (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Lawyer Notev: The idea for the show was by Maxim
Polina Todorova
I have not read the interview and I can not comment I am not familiar in detail.
It said before news.bg Yavor Notev, Maxim Staviski lawyer, asked for feedback on what was said by the President of the Foundation Development Alexander Alexandrov in an interview to newspaper "Standard".
After being aware of the allegations his lawyer said that in fact Staviski never refused to participate in the program simply because it was his idea.
The idea of organizing this type of show is a charitable purpose of Albena and Maxim said Notev. Only after they have sought support for its implementation.
According to him, had such a foundation and Development 21. The problem, in the words of Notev, arises from the fact that the amount needed for the implementation of such a project is much greater than those 50 000 leva not even about BGN for dollars, he stressed.
According to him, if such a program happen, revenue from it in any case will not be profitable.
Notev was clear that the cost of creating the program will be much more than any revenue from it to charity.
In the view of the lawyer, even with the idea that those who would be part of the program does not receive fees, the amount of 50 000 is insufficient to hiring hall for the payment of travel expenses of the figure skater and other necessary payments.
Just considering that the planned project will not be realized, said he and another pointed out that there is no denial of Staviski cooked to participate in the show. We put as 150 000 and 50 000 will get he said.
Notev lawyer also added that any funds from the initiative have been planned only for the treatment of Manuela Gorsova, and other young people injured in accidents and are in a state of coma.
Regarding the date of the case against Maxim Staviski (it is recalled figuristat appeal as it has already imposed an effective sentence, and the amount of claims) Notev pointed out that there are no specific day for the hearing.
"

Why can´t they simply let them in peace?????
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Feb - 2:34

The interview with Maxim concerning the charity show for Manuela (and other things) can be found in interview section: "Interview with Maxim, Standart, 06.02.2009".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maxim in driving accident
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next